The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 20th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 20TH JUNE.

HE SAVES THROUGH WORDS

…Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved (Acts 11:13-14).

In Acts 11, we read the very insightful account of the conversion of Cornelius and his household.

Cornelius was a Roman centurion who was devout and prayerful. He was God-fearing and regularly gave alms to the poor, yet he wasn’t saved. But on a certain day, an angel appeared to him, instructing him to send for Peter who shall tell him words, whereby he and all his house shall be saved.

God saw the man’s “goodness” and moral uprightness, yet those weren’t enough to save him. The angel specifically said to him, “…Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God” (Acts 10:4). Yet, the man still needed to send for the Apostle Peter, who would lead him and his household to utter the words of salvation. This shows that God saves through words! But what words?

Romans 10:9 corroborates this principle. It says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” The word, “confess” is from the Greek “homologia,” and it means, “speaking the same thing in consent”; in other words, you have to speak words that are in agreement with what God has said, in order for you to be saved. That’s true confession, and principle for salvation.

Salvation is all-encompassing. It refers to deliverance from sin and it’s consequences, preservation, divine healing and health, protection, prosperity and all the good things that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ obtained for you. To be saved, therefore, means to be severed and totally disconnected from all negative influences and circumstances of life; and there’s more. The confession of His Lordship.

When you say, “Jesus is Lord over my life,” besides the fact that you’re immediately transferred from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s love-Son, you’re also affirming that He’s the Shepherd and Lord over your life, business, finances; therefore, you’ll never lack or be poor! He’s Lord over your body; therefore, you’ll never be sick or diseased! You’re also declaring that He’s your refuge and your fortress, and for that reason, you dwell in safety. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your blessed Word that’s fulfilled in my life. I make progress from glory to glory, in the direction of your perfect will for my life, because I live in your Word, and speak faith-filled words. I dwell in health, safety, and peace forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 9:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 35-36

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:33-40 & Deuteronomy 18

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for granting me absolute and exact knowledge of Your Word, far removed from assumptions, doubts and uncertainties. I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavours, and the results are evident in me. I am a master over circumstances, for I know that the greater One lives in me.

Thank You for the inherent ability in me to be effective and efficient in all that I do, producing lasting and extraordinary results! You have equipped and ordained me for a fruitful and productive life. I am effective in my job, business, ministry, and in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 20TH JUNE 2019

THEME: MORE THAN CONQUERORS.

MEMORISE:

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 1 John 5:5

READ: Revelation 12:9-11

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

To conquer is to overcome and have dominion over a person, territory or kingdom. It therefore follows that a conqueror or overcomer is someone who has been able to defeat or overpower a person, territory or kingdom to the point of surrender. The word “conqueror” is also a military term which describes a person who has come out victorious from a war or conflict situation. Who then is our adversary? The answer is found in Ephesians 6:12, which says:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Through this verse we understand that our greatest enemy is the devil and his kingdom. As mere mortals, it is absolutely impossible to consider overcoming the devil in any form of contest. However, we speak of being conquerors on the basis of God’s declaration concerning us in 1 John 4:4, which says that God in us is greater than everyone in the world. Furthermore, we have the confidence to confront our enemies because God’s Spirit assures us in Romans 8:31 that if God is for us, no one can successfully stand against us. Indeed, regardless of the challenges we face in life, we are more than conquerors through the love of Jesus (Romans 8:36-37). Obviously, Jesus is the ultimate conqueror and overcomer. He fought for us, and through His conquest, we more than conquerors, having obtained victory over the devil without having to fight him.

The Bible records many examples of winners and conquerors, but the greatest of them all is our Lord Jesus Christ. He triumphed over the devil in two spectacular ways that are worthy of mention. Firstly, in Matthew 4:1-11, Jesus faced the devil in a most crucial contest of self-control, knowledge, wisdom and power, but He overcame, giving the devil a technical knockout through the power of God’s word. Secondly, the devil masterminded the unwarranted arrest, orchestrated the sham trial, and inspired the wicked execution of our Lord, not knowing that Christ would totally destroy him through His subsequent death and resurrection (Hebrews 2:14, 1 Corinthians 2:7). Colossians 2:15 says,

“And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

When Jesus died, he went to hell, where He captured the devil and freed the captives. He paraded the devil and his cohorts in an open show of shame, confirming His supremacy over the kingdom of darkness. No matter how hopeless your situation may be or fierceness of the battle against you, I decree that your enemies will be disgraced and you will be victorious, in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, make my enemies submit themselves to Your presence in my life, and let every gate blocking my progress open unto me of their own accord, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 22

Ezekiel 3:61-4:16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

• Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

• Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

• Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

THURSDAY 20TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR DESTINY.

SCRIPTURE: He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.Proverbs 13:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your Company either limits or assists your destiny.

An American shepherd once told an interesting story: a cub (young lion) was found by a shepherd. The shepherd carried it and nurtured it among the sheepfold. The cub grew up and thought it was a sheep, so, it began to eat grass and move along with the sheep. Thus the cub became a de-lionized sheep or a sheepified lion. Once in a while, a big lion would come to the sheepfold to pursue the sheep. While the sheep would be running for their lives, the cub that grew in their midst (that is, the de-lionized sheep or the sheepified lion) would also run from the bigger lion. Then, one day, the cub saw its face in the water and discovered that it looked exactly like the bigger lion that always came to chase them away along with the sheep. So, when the bigger lion came on another occasion and began to pursue the sheep as usual, the cub (de-lionized sheep) refused to run from the bigger lion while all the sheep ran away. When the bigger lion played with the cub and discovered that it looked exactly like itself, it took the younger lion from the sheepfold into the company of other lions to be trained on how to roar and tear flesh.

You see, the cub was limited; it had great potentials but it was limited by a major factor – its company. It would have died as a sheep with the potentials of a lion. Your company either limits or assists your destiny.

Beloved, this is very critical! I don’t know what is making you to live lower than your expected level, possibilities and potentials; I decree that you will not die until you fulfill God’s purpose for your life, in Jesus’ Name. I decree that you are coming out from every low level of life; you are rising up to become who you are meant to be in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Your Company either limits or assists your destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Disassociate yourself from every company that kills destiny.

2. Ask God to bring into your life the right company that would facilitate your destiny fulfilment.

PRAYER: O Lord, help me to identify the right company that would facilitate my destiny fulfilment. Deliver me from every wrong association, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 22:1-53, Acts 13:16-41, Psalm 138:1-8, Proverbs 17:17-18

AMAZING FACT: Researchers from the Erasmus Medical Centre and the London School of Economics and Political Science found that older Europeans are mentally better off attending church than participating in sports, charity work and political and community activities.

QUOTE: Strong faith is a product of strong relationship. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord release every wrong association from your life, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 20TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: CHANGE IS THE NAME OF PROGRESS!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 6:1-8*

For centuries, people believed that *Aristotle* was right when he said, *“The heavier and object, the faster it would fall to the earth.”* Aristotle was regarded as the greatest thinker of all times and surely he could not be wrong. But no one was brave enough to oppose that theory till nearly 2000 years after Aristotle’s death. 

In 1589, Galileo summoned learned professors to the Pisa. (The Learning Tower of Pisa, known in Italian as: “Torre pendente di Pisa” or simply the Tower of Pisa is the freestanding bell tower of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt). Then Galileo went to the top of the PISA TOWER and pushed off a ten-pound weight and a one-pound weight. Both landed at the same time.

But the power of belief in conventional wisdom (tradition) was so strong that the professors *denied what they had seen.* They continued to say that Aristotle was right. Is that your life? Know that even God is not static! He had to repent for making man (Genesis 6) and for making Saul king over Israel (1Samuel 15:11). If God who made all the planets could change, then who can’t? I see strong progress in your life and ministry in this STORY to GLORY year, *but you may need to hurt some people or yourself without injuring them or yourself!* People resist change for fear of tradition and the unknown. They remain as stagnant as the Dead Sea in the Middle East. You must be different!

Determine to change! *Someone said, “When you are finished with changing, you are finished.”* Results will not change before people do. Too many people fear change! *They cling to the familiar old shoe even it cuts off blood circulation to their toes.* If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get the same results. A setback or problem you are going through now is a sign that something is wrong and this is the best time to take stock of yourself and family and determine whether change is all that you need. I think so! *Be like God! Dare to change because that’s the other name for progress!*

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL, 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAR-14” for account details and Send SMS to: +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-68
63. EMAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-8144-044-226, +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863 after sowing!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as you are led.
1. *The solution you need might be a change!* Pray about any change which you must make in your life *(Spend time alone at any quiet location and decide what changes to make).*
2. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening prayers – page 7.
3. *What has God done through your 21-day prayer/fasting January programme? What has God done through the “War Against Haman – 14” booklet?* Send testimonies today to: orderodm@gmail.com
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 76-78*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, June 20, 2019. - World Refugee Day
YOUR LAST RESORT

READ: Psalm 27:1ff
MEMORISE: When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the Lord will take care of me (Psalm 27:10).

EXPOSITION

In the banking industry, where notable money is not expected to be unavailable for whatever reason, financial institutions do experience shortage of money, many times, due to a number of reasons. The Central Banks, called the banker’s bank, remains the last resort for all commercial banks, in these times of insufficient funds. Likewise, in our daily life, things cannot just remain rosy at all times.

Challenging times are inevitable for Christians. (Rom. 8:34-36). However, there will always be the way out, the very last hope when several others have failed.

Whom one resorts to during challenges matters and shows who one really is. There are times of downcast, depression, sickness, sorrow, loneliness, lowliness, bereavement and abandonment. For instance, today is the World Refugee Day, when United Nations raises awareness for the plight of refugees around the world. Who on earth can help put an end to incessant and bedeviling problems we face on earth? The Christians’ last and surest hope is undoubtedly Jesus Christ.

As a matter of fact, the entire world’s hope rests on the LORD of lords, because its survival is within the effortless reach of the Master over all storms of life (Mk. 4:35-39).

It should not be a surprise, if people you least expect are the ones bruising your heel (Ps. 41:9). In times of distress, where your loved ones even forsake you, Jesus is always ready to take you and embrace you. All you need do is to totally bank upon His trust alone; He does not let one down, look up to Him always. God bless you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me never to abandon You for anything on earth when trouble comes my way.
2. Oh Lord, please bring back our children who have wandered away in search of fake ‘greener pastures’.
3. Father, open the eyes of our political and church leaders to see You as their resort in this time of economic and political inconsistencies.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 16:40 – 19:15; John 20:18 – 21:8.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM