The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 19th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 19TH JUNE.

IT’S HAPPENING REAL-TIME

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Notice that the verse we just read doesn’t say, “For it is God who used to work in you….” Rather, it says,

“For it is God which worketh in you….” The word, “worketh” is old English for “works”; it’s not in the past or future tense. It’s a present progressive tense. God is at work in you, NOW! It’s happening in real time. He’s effectively at work in you, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfil His perfect will for His good pleasure. Aren’t you glad about that!

This means there’s no margin or possibility for failure or weakness, because the Almighty God Himself is the one propelling, inspiring, enabling and driving you to do His will! There’re those who are concerned and even scared about tomorrow; not being sure if they’d still be pleasing God, and walking in His light. No! Not when you’re conscious that He’s the One at work in you.

Yes, by your own strength you won’t make it; you might falter and fall. The Bible says “He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength (natural human ability) shall no man prevail” (1 Samuel 2:9). He thus gave us the Holy Spirit, to live in us and help us live the God-life to the full.

Walking in righteousness, participating in godly and productive activities, attending church meetings, preaching the Gospel, loving others, etc., are results of His effectual, real-time work in you! All that time you had the thought to do something that’s good for God, and good for people, it wasn’t your mind or your flesh; it was God working in you.

Even now, He’s the One at work in you as you study this devotional. Through the teachings, prayers, further study, and the different daily Bible readings, He’s bringing you information and enlightenment. The intensity of His glory is increasing in your life, as you bask in untold blessings of His Word. He’s making necessary adjustments, transformations and changes in your life, to keep you a champion and a victor forever. And He’s doing this in real time! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I acknowledge, and take full advantage of your inherent power and energy, which so powerfully works in me. I bask in your mighty grace that’s at work in me even now, and I declare that I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I’m sufficient in your sufficiency, functioning by the ability, efficiency, and might of the Spirit, in Jesus’s Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:8 AMPC But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

Colossians 1:29 NIV To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

1 John 4:4 AMPC Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:21-32 & Deuteronomy 17

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for Your faith that is stirred in my spirit each time I hear Your Word. I also thank You for the wonderful privilege of praying in the Spirit, by which I get myself built up and establish at the high level of faith which I attain as a result of receiving the revelations of Your Word.

I declare I am strong in faith, and living in continuous victory. Your grace is at work in me; therefore everywhere I go I am highly favoured, for I carry the presence of God. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion. Excellence, glory, virtue and success are the hallmarks of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH JUNE 2019

THEME: THE SURE ANTIDOTE FOR LACK.

MEMORISE:

The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. Proverbs 11:25

READ: Luke 6:27-38

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

The greatest challenges confronting most people all over the world today is how to meet daily financial needs. In many cases, the inability to settle essential bills has led to broken homes, stress, sickness, mental illness and even suicide. Poverty seems to have driven a great number of misguided people into vices like gambling prostitution, gangsterism, drug peddling, human trafficking and other serious illegal activities. However, God is not unmindful of our financial situations and troubles; rather. He is moved by compassion to prosper His obedient children. God’s desire for His children to enjoy all-round prosperity is revealed to us in 3 John 1:2, which says:

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

I keep telling my children that our Father’s ultimate desire is to see that we are all blessed. God wants us to dwell in His blessings and not live at the mercy of unbelievers. Indeed, the more wealth the Lord releases to us, the more His kingdom on earth will be expanded. Don’t believe those who tell you that you are not supposed to be wealthy as a follower of Christ. This is a false doctrine. God’s word says that you are to lend to nations and not borrow (Deuteronomy 15:6), adding that His blessings make us rich and add no sorrow (Proverbs 10:22). The Bible also says in Psalm 35:27b

“Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.”

However, before you can take possession of your divine wealth, you need to use certain keys that will separate you from poverty and bring you to the realm of unprecedented riches in God. Luke 6:38 tells us that giving is the expressway to prosperity and the antidote to poverty, as it deals with poverty in a way that permanently eliminate lack in a person’s life (2 Corinthians 9:6). Let us some key points here. First and foremost, according to Luke 6:38, giving draws blessings to the giver. Secondly, while we are not expected to be frivolous with money, we must not conserve more than necessary, to the extent that it prevents us from fulfilling our obligations to God or helping the poor and needy. Proverbs 11:24 says:

“There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.”

May God reward you abundantly for your past, present and future labor of love in his vineyard in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to honor You with everything I have, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 20-21
Lamentation 3:25-60

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

• There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
• Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

• There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

• There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

• There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

• There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

WEDNESDAY 19 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
TO KNOW GOD, KNOW HIS WORD

SCRIPTURE: And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Daniel 11:32

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Diligent questions of enquiry from God’s Word reveal a dimension of the knowledge of God.

The knowledge of God is the greatest of all knowledge. It is the bedrock or foundation for every reasonable knowledge. The knowledge of God is critical to the fulfilment of life and destiny. This is why our anchor Scripture makes it clear that they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32). The knowledge of God was the heart cry and passion of both Moses and Paul (Exodus 33:13, Philippians 3:10). So, the quest to know God places a person on the pedestal for greatness.

Now, the question is, how do we know God?

The knowledge of God is wrapped up in His Word. We know God through His Word. When you study, meditate on God’s Word and ask Him questions, He would speak to you and reveal Himself to you. When you ask, you shall receive (Matthew 7:7). The problem with many of us is that we do not ask God questions when we read His Word. There are some things in God’s Word that are only revealed when we ask God questions. There are some things God would not tell you until you ask Him. For instance. it was when Moses asked God who He is that God told Moses His Name.

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:13-14

It was a diligent quest to know God through asking of questions that revealed the name, ‘I AM THAT IAM’ that we all call God today. Beloved, diligent questions of enquiry from God’s Word reveal uncommon dimensions of the knowledge of God.

My counsel is, make up your mind to know God; press more into God by taking the capsule of His Word.

Remember this: Diligent questions of enquiry from God’s Word reveal a dimension of the knowledge of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to know God more and more.

2. Make the study of God’s Word a conscious and consistent habit in your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You give me the passion and appetite to seek and know You more. Give me the diligence to study Your Word; reveal Yourself to me as I study, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 20:1-21:29, Acts 12:24-13:15, Psalm 137:1-9, Proverbs 17:16

AMAZING FACT: Samuel Morse, a child of God, was instrumental in the invention of the single-wire telegraph.

QUOTE: There are many people today who are not growing in any way: there is no growth in the study of the Word; no growth in the knowledge of God; no growth in revelation; no growth in information etc. and nothing is growing around them. Until there is a change inside, there cannot be change outside. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord draw you closer into a deeper knowledge of Himself in this season, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR 
THE CHAMPIONS

DATE: 19TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC : THE EXTRA MILE SECRET! THE PROPHET IS A FOOL

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (HOSEA 9:1-7)

It was Winston Churchill who observed: "It is not enough that we do our best, sometimes, we have to do what is required.". Og Mandino, the publisher of "The Greatest Salesman In The World," said, 

"The only certain means of success is to render more and better services than is expected," and that is what God is saying to a user of today's devotional.

Your God has a STORY to GLORY package for you, but He wants you to go the extra mile in all you do! He wants you to pray more, study extra hours, give a little extra, forgive a little more, than you have done in the past. You can still wait for that miracle a little extra days without giving up.

The truth is that even the best business around can still improve. Your sweet marriage can still get sweeter! Add more value to whatever you are doing because like Thomas Edison said, "There is a way to always do it better. Find it."

Determine to move out in life and ministry. Thank God for the seventy disciples, but much more, thank God for the three. Find out what took the three from the crowd! They were men of extra zeal and they formed the extra generation for extraordinary results.

Tell God you are tired of being just ordinary! The extra generational are the 'mad men' of that generation: they may not sleep, while others are sleeping; they will declare a fasting and prayer/all night programme on their own; they will buy books while others are buying perfumes, designer shoes and new clothes!

No wonder today's basic scripture (v.7) says the prophet is a fool and the spiritual man is mad! Always remember what Dr. Maxwell Maltz said: "Remember, you will not always win! But there is always a tomorrow - after you have done your best to achieve success today."

HAVE A DREAM THAT WILL OUTLIVE YOU AND THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOU!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: COUNT YOUR 
BLESSINGS

1. When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

CHORUS:
Count your blessings, Name them one by one;
Count your blessings, See what God hath done;
Count your blessings, Name them one by one;
Count your many blessings, See what God hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings, money cannot buy
Your re-ward in Heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict, whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey's end.

PRAYERS

1. Pray about today's message as it has affected you.
2. Ask for the wisdom, courage and grace to go the extra mile and do what others are not doing. Lord, make me uncommon.
3. O Lord, promote me and take me from the crowd. Bless the extra effort I shall inject into my private life, family and ministry.
4. Pray about the anointing service of this weekend!
5. Pray seriously about your life as led now.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, June 19, 2019.*

*TOPIC: THE JAILED JAILOR*
*Read: Acts 16:23-34*

*MEMORISE: _The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined_ (Isaiah 9:2).*

*EXPOSITION:*

It is a common saying that the man who dries cocoa seed dries together with his cocoa. This implies that the jailer as well as Paul were in jail. While Paul was physically in bondage but spiritually free from Satan, sin and hell, the Jailer was spiritually in the bondage of Satan, on his way to hell, despite that he was physically free. Thank God for the heavenly visitation that eventually came.

The Light of Christ did not only set Paul and Barnabas physically free, but also broke the chain of darkness on the neck of the Jailer *(cf. Jn. 8:12, 32, 36).* This is similar to what happened on the day of Pentecost, when thousands of men and women, who were earlier accusing the disciples of drunkenness, got the shock of their lives, as Peter opened them to their nakedness *(Acts 2:37).*

The Jailor who was to secure Paul and Silas from escaping the prison house soon discovered that, he was himself in serious chains, needing deliverance and real security *(Acts. 16:30).*

There are countless cases of the kettle calling the pot black, from the spiritual point of view. Imagine the same man who is guilty of an offence, seating as trial judge over an ‘unfortunate’ or a ‘less-privileged’ person accused of the same offence. That is life for you. Though, man’s conscience may fail him, God knows and judges every heart accordingly *(Jn. 8:7-9).*

What about ministers who are themselves Satan’s captives but are claiming to be casting out evil spirits from their ‘customers’ and losing them *(Acts 19:14-16)?*

Believers who are put in the helm of affairs must search themselves out and surrender their lives to God, so as not to work in vain. To be free from darkness, there must be openness and sincerity to God, self, and the brethren. How long can you hide *(Psa. 139:1ff)*? Cry out unto the Lord for salvation and deliverance, today, as you allow the Light of the Gospel to penetrate your heart.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, set me free from the captivity of sin, flesh and Satan.
*2.* Father, please intervene and set free all Christians in any form of captivity.
*3.* Oh Lord, open the eyes of our neighbours who have not received You as their personal Lord and Saviour, to the Light of the Truth of Your Salvation.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 15:6 – 16:39; John 19:38 – 20:17.*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM