The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 16th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 16TH JUNE.

YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you (Joel 2:25).

As a Christian, when you give yourself to the study of the Word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, evident changes begin to manifest in your life. These changes should immediately reflect in your lifestyle, especially your speech, your communication.

True Christian maturity is the ability to speak correctly or wholesomely, in line with the Word, irrespective of the situation. For example, if you needed to get somewhere or complete a project and the time limit you’re given is closing in, don’t panic or get into a frenzy. Don’t start lamenting and complaining that you don’t have time. Don’t cut your time short with your words. Keep your composure. The God who lives in you is the owner of time.

Read our opening verse again and observe what the Lord said. He’s a restorer of time. He restores wasted years, which means He can restore wasted months, wasted weeks, wasted days, wasted hours, wasted minutes, wasted seconds, and wasted moments. Hallelujah!

So, don’t panic because of time. When you panic, you take actions in fear, and fear is of the devil. As long as you’re panicking, you can’t have a miracle. So, refuse to panic for “lack of time.” 1 Kings 18:46 explains how Elijah was transported by the Spirit of God to outrun horses. Philip was transported by the Spirit of God to another city, faster than any supersonic jet of our day (Acts 8:39-40).

Always remember that you’re not an ordinary person. You live a miracle life; whatever amount of time there is, is what you need! And because you live a miracle life—the supernatural life—if the task or project you’re on requires an hour, you can do it in a shorter time. Have this consciousness.

Every so often, say to yourself, “I have enough time in life to be all that God has destined me to be, and to do all He’s called me to do and finish my course.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

My heart is flooded with the light of God’s Word, and I speak words that are consistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I refuse to panic or be anxious because of time, for I dwell in eternity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 6:1-15 & 2 Chronicles 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 1:67-80 & Deuteronomy 14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH JUNE.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 16TH JUNE 2019

THEME: WATCH YOUR BACK!

MEMORISE:

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Colossians 4:2

READ: 1 Peter 5:5-11

5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Watchfulness means to be alert and expectant as you monitor someone or something in your care, or as you await the arrival of someone important or a significant event. To be watchful is to be alert to things around you as you live your daily life. The Bible warns us to be vigilant by closely watching the activity of the devil, mortifying all vulnerabilities to temptation, looking out for the enemy’s wily attacks and being ever prepared for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our watchfulness should begin with the words of Proverbs 4:23, which says:

“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”

The Holy Spirit refers to this as renewing the mind in Romans 12:2, which I best done by filling our minds with the undiluted words of God (Hebrews 4:12). Having set a watch over the thoughts and imaginations of our hearts, we then need to bridle our tongue in order not to sin with it (James 1:26, 1 Peter 3:10). Finally, 1 Peter 4:7 says:

“But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.”

As Christians in these last days, we are called to watch unto prayers more than ever before.

Why do we need to be watchful? The Holy Spirit answers this in 1 Peter 5:8, which says:

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

Let us follow the example of our Lord, who took the need to be watchful seriously in the last hour before His sufferings began. Knowing what was about to happen to Him, He was so sorrowful and decided to take His disciples to have a private moment at the Garden of Gethsemane. It was at this retreat that Jesus gave His disciples the sure antidote to temptation. He said in Matthew 26:41:

“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

We are therefore called to be alert to dangers which can erode and shipwreck our faith in Christ such as false teachings, worldliness, love of money, inordinate ambition, sinful pleasure, sexual immorality and all other works of the flesh. Complacency or failure to watch can be very dangerous indeed. It led to the sudden death of Abel, who was killed by a brother who spoke peacefully with him in one minute but rose up to kill him in the next (Genesis 4:8). Sanballat and Tobiah, the enemies of the Jews, would have successfully terminated Nehemiah’s building project if not for watchfulness (Nehemiah 4). I pray that God will expose every activity of the enemy in your like and family today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, as You did with Elisha, help me to always be one step ahead of my enemies, in Jesus’ Name (2 Kings 6:8-12).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 14-15
Lamentation 1:15-2:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4. O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5. Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Savior and my Friend.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 16 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: DESIGNED FOR EXCELLENCE; DESTINED FOR GREATNESS

SCRIPTURE: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Knowing our source in life determines our success in destiny.

The Scriptures make it clear that our God is a God of excellence and distinction (Genesis 1:31, Psalm 8:1). Excellence is a character of God; authority is the nature of Divinity.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that we were created in God’s image and have been destined to produce after God’s own kind and likeness. It is very clear that mankind was created to look like God because man originated from God. This is very important because knowing our source in life determines our success in destiny. 

Let me give you an example: an eaglet does not struggle to fly; a cub (young lion) does not struggle to roar and a calf (young elephant) does not struggle to be big. This is because each of these animals has the gene of their progenitor in them. Now, just as an eaglet does not struggle to fly, a cub does not struggle to roar and a calf does not struggle to be big; a child of God does not struggle to be great. 

Beloved, there is a seed of greatness in you; you cannot struggle to be great in life; you cannot struggle to live in the realm of authority, distinction and excellence. So, it is important to be consciously aware that there is a potential for great destiny in you; you are destined to live in the realm of authority, distinction and excellence just like God.

The lack of this revelation is the reason why many people live in timidity, fear and inferiority complex on earth and have been robbed of fulfilling their destiny of greatness. But this shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. 

Beloved, make up your mind to know who you are in God in order to maximize your potentials and fulfil your destiny.

Remember this: Knowing our source in life determines our success in destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to live a lifestyle of timidity and inferiority.

2. Make up your mind to know who and what you are in God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I reject every lifestyle of fear and timidity. Help me to know Your purpose for my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 15:25-17:24, Acts 10:24-48, Psalm 134:1-3, Proverbs 17:9-11

AMAZING FACT: Sir Isaac Newton was a devoted Christian, to the amazement of many. Mathematician, astronomer, craftsman, theologian and physicist, Sir Isaac Newton, best known for his work on gravity, was a Christian since his youth and wrote passionately in defence of the Christian faith. Newton made a huge contribution to science. He laid the foundations of modern calculus and his discoveries led to several breakthroughs in recent centuries.

QUOTE: It is possible to please people and fail on earth, but it is not possible to please God and fail on earth. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: No devil shall tamper with your place of distinction and excellence at the top, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 16TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE AUSTRALIAN CON MAN: STOLE A FIRE TRUCK!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 19:1-10; EPHESIANS 1:5,9*

An Australian con man who wanted to be a fireman stopped at the scene of a traffic accident to offer help and even stole a fire truck just to impress his girlfriend with a joyride. Simon Francis Johnson pleaded guilty to 30-count charge including fraud, theft, forgery and impersonating a public official. 

To impress his girlfriend, the man broke into Queensland fire station, stealing uniforms, radios and safety equipments. He also broke into a Sunshine Coast first station and stole a fire truck, which he used in a joyride for his girlfriend, who believed he was a fireman. Wonder indeed in a world of wonders!

But the Holy Ghost emphasis to you in today’s devotional is: *If men are doing all they can to please their carnal lovers, what is too much for you to do to please Him that is called your: 

BRIDEGROOM?* Revelation 22:17 describes the church as the bride of Jesus Christ. Revelation 19:7 says: “Let us be glad and rejoice and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come and His wife hath made herself ready.” So determine to please you LOVER AND HUSBAND – JESUS CHRIST. 1Corinthians 6:20 says: “For ye are bought with a price… therefore, glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s” The LORD Jesus paid your dowry with His Blood and He deserves to be pleased (honoured) by your lifestyle! *He bought you for His sole pleasure! Why deny Him of that pleasure?*

Use today’s devotional to cut off that lifestyle/
habit that is grieving the Lord. He is incomparable to a girlfriend which this con man wanted to please at all cost! Ponder over this question again: *If men are doing all they can to please their carnal lovers, what is too much for you to do to please Him that is called your: BRIDEGROOM?* Catch this now: All things only work together for good to them that love God passionately – not for everybody! Dedicate you life/ministry to Him again!

*Remember, this is the MONTH OF MERCY! Sow a seed of MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230. Account NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or into any account on page 29 of ODM to help our visitation to MERCY HOMES to enable us buy food items, blankets, etc!*

You must also do a CHARITY WORK this month! Sunday 30th June is the GRAND FINALE! Sow your seed and get ready!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…

1. Worship the Lord. Repent from any lifestyle that is grieving the Lord. Ask for the grace to please and LOVE HIM daily.
2. Lord, baptize me with fresh zeal for holiness and purity!
3. Lord, shake and mould me till men see Your beauty in my life and ministry. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 64-66*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Father’s Day*

*Sunday, June 16, 2019.*

*MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I*
*Read John 14:28*

*MEMORISE*

*Who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God (Philippians 2:6)*

*EXPOSITION*

An African adage says, “If a child has as much clothes as the elderly, he cannot have as much rags as the elderly”. The word elder in this context has many synonyms that could be measured in terms of age, experience, knowledge, position, and even, place. Therefore, it is good to acknowledge one’s superiors, just as Jesus did on many occasions, even though Himself is God.

How often do we neglect the fact that somebody came before us, somebody was born before us, or somebody had passed there before us. Normally, the okra tree, as tall as it is, is subject to the owner, at any time. 

However, it is a pity, many of our young ones do not want to give honour to whom honour is due (Exo. 20:12; Mk. 7:10; Eph. 6:1-3). Our youths now call parents “old school”, and defile their commands and pieces of advice. Some young chaps are only after how to dethrone their bosses in their workplaces, and would go to any length to achieve this. May such people not be a repeat of Absalom’s experience (2 Sam. 15:1f). Amen.

Believers must be subject to authorities (Rom. 13:1), which can be measured in terms of age, office, experience, knowledge etc. That is the only way you can grow and be great in life. Jesus did not lose grip of this fact; the reason He acknowledged His Father all the way (Jn. 11:41). Note that authors who do not acknowledge the authority whose books they use are punishable under the law. They are accused of plagiarism. Give honour to those who deserve it and you’ll also get from others.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, forgive me, anywhere I have bitten the fingers that fed me.
2. Father, remove the spirit of pride and arrogance from our youths.
3. Oh Lord, bridge the unnecessary wide gap between the leaders and their subordinates in churches.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 8:33 – 10:11; John 18:12 – 18:33.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM