The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 15th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 15TH JUNE.

WHEN JESUS IS IN YOUR BOAT.

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

On a particular occasion, the disciples of Jesus were ferrying in a boat. Certainly, they had been on several boat rides, but this one was different and more remarkable, because the Master was in the boat with them.

However, not long afterwards, the disciples noticed that water was coming into the boat. The wind became fierce and ferocious, with the tides getting higher. Though terrified, the disciples couldn’t accept the possibility of the boat capsizing with Jesus in it, and they and the Master drowning in the sea.

Thus, they went to Him only to find Him sleeping in the rear of the same endangered boat. The Bible says, “And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm” (Mark 4:38-39).

When Jesus is in your boat, there’s joy, peace, and prosperity. His presence in the boat with the disciples made the difference. Even though He chided them for their lack of faith, they needed power over the imminent crisis and He was right there to provide it.

The question today is, “Who is in your boat?” It had better be Jesus; otherwise, you’re sunk. And something better for us today is that, much more than having Him “in the boat” with you, He’s in you by the Holy Ghost. In Him, you’ll sail through life’s troubles triumphantly. In Him, you have power over every turbulence, crisis, and adversity. Irrespective of the tests, trials and persecution, you’ll always win.
No matter how dire the situation is, He’ll turn those seemingly tough times into your best times.

The Bible says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory…” (2 Corinthians 4:17). It makes no difference what the challenges are; because He lives in you, you’ll always win.
Christ in you is your assurance of victory against life’s stresses and troubles. He’s in “your boat”; therefore, refuse to fear.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for my oneness with you. Your ever-abiding presence in and with me makes me indestructible. I’m more than a conqueror through Christ that loved me, and I can do all things in your Name, and by your ability at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 5:12-42 & 2 Chronicles 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 1:57-66 & Deuteronomy 13
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 15TH JUNE 2019

THEME: JESUS STILL HEALS.

MEMORISE:

And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. Acts 3:8

READ: John 9:1-7

1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Healing is the restoration of the body, mind or spirit to a state of wholeness and wellbeing. This restoration may be physical, as in the forgiveness of sins and justification before God. Ultimately, healing is embodied by Jesus Christ, who is the Great healer. He healed different sickness during His earthly ministry, and secured the ultimate healing for all through His death on the cross and subsequent resurrection. Although most healing experience in the Bible were instantaneous, God sometimes heals slowly or gradually over a period of time. In such cases, there is visible steady progress towards full health. Even if a person’s healing is gradual, it is till God who does the healing, and He should be given the glory.

Nevertheless, God still carries out instantaneous healing today. Most Christians today should have heard or witnessed at least one story of how God healed a person at once. Although some don’t believe this is possible, I am happy to announce to you that by the grace of God, instantaneous healings occur daily in The Redeemed Christian Church of God. We have witnessed numerous testimonies of how God instantly healed people of different sicknesses and disease, ranging from simple bacterial infections to reproductive ailments, mental and psychological problems, life threatening sicknesses and terminal diseases. We have even witnessed several cases of the dead being raised back to life and several other seemingly impossible miracles in many of our parishes around the world. Praise God! We are experiencing these great healings because we believe in the power of the Almighty God to perform miracles, signs and wonders today. We are driven by faith in His word in Hebrews 13:8, which says:

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”

We believe that what Jesus Christ did when He was physically here on earth, He is still able to do today. Indeed, God has the capacity to heal everyone who comes to Him for healing, and He is also able to heal them completely. Testifying to this, Matthew 8:16 says:

“When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:”

Divine healing is the inheritance of every child of God and it is freely accessed by faith. The Bible said it all in Isaiah 53:5- Jesus was wounded for the sins that bring sickness, He was bruised for the iniquities that cause diseases, and He wore the chastisement of our peace like a garment so that by His stripes everyone who believes automatically receives their healing. Hallelujah!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please heal me completely and make me an agent of your healing power, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 12-13
Lamentation 1:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

Saturday 15 June, 2019

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING OUR HERITAGE IN GOD

SCRIPTURE: Ye are of God,"little children, and have overcome them": because greater is he that is in you,"than he that is in the world. 1 John 4":4.

THOUGHT FOR THE SAY: Every child of God carries the seed of Divinity which is the seed of greatness.

The Scripture makes it clear that every child of God has the seed of greatness in them; every Christian has the inherent potential or ability to be great in life (1 John 4:4). In other words,"there is a great destiny in every child of God. 

From our anchor Scripture, we understand that every child of God carries the seed of Divinity which is the seed of greatness. That is to say, as a child of God, you are of God; your root is God, your source is God. And if you are of God, who is great and mighty in all things, it means there is a seed of greatness in you. If the great and mighty God lives in you, then you have a massive destiny to fulfil. So, your root or source, as a Christian, is God.

Now, what is the implication of our root in God, and why is it necessary to claim it? It is because Divinity is the platform for both authority and royalty. Our God is the KING of kings, and the LORD of lords. As Christians, the Seed of God which we carry in us is meant to be the fuel for authority and royalty. Because we belong to God who has the Nature of authority and royalty, and so we don’t beg to live in the realm of authority and royalty. 

Beloved, our nature in God is likened to being born with a silver spoon; a child born into a wealthy family does not struggle to be rich. This is how we are in God; we cannot beg to exist in the realm of authority and dominion. Rather, existence in the realm of authority and dominion is our heritage. Live with this mentality and you shall experience a total revolution in your life.

Remember this": Every child of God carries the seed of Divinity which is the seed of greatness.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the Scriptures continually to know your heritage in God.

2. Walk in the reality of who you are in God.

PRAYER: O Lord I ask that You open my eyes to understand who and what You have made me to be. Help me not to live less than what you have created me to be,"Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 14:1-15:24,"Acts 10":1-23,"Psalm 133":1-3,"Proverbs 17":7-8

AMAZING FACT: The Bible is always the bestselling book of the year. Approximately 100 million Bibles are sold or given away each year. That would be 8 million a month,"270,000 daily, 11,000 per hour, 190 per minute and 3 Bibles per second.

QUOTE": True spiritual growth is defined by increasing capacity to love what God loves and hate what God hates. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You are stepping into your heritage of royalty and authority in God in this season, in Jesus’ Name......
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 15TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: OH, GIDEON! DON’T TURN THAT GOLD TO AN EPHOD!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 8:22-28*

Welcome to another STORY TO GLORY HOUR with He that turns misery to ministry! It’s amazing that the glory of Gideon was turned into groaning while his fortune was turned into his frustration! 

This is MOVING FROM GLORY TO STORY! Vs. 27 of today’s scripture says, “And Gideon made an EPHOD thereof, and put it in his city even in Ophrah: and all Israel went thither a whoring after it: *WHICH THING BECAME A SNARE UNTO GIDEON,* and to his house.” Can you beat that? 

Note that the gold that was used to make this EPHOD was the gold of the Midianites, which God gave to the Jews through the defeat of the Midianites. *The gold that was supposed to be a blessing became a curse!* Their breakthrough became their breakdown because the Jews turn the gold into an EPHOD (The high priest’s garment, containing the breast plate which carries the Urim and the Thummim used in finding out the will of God, which they worshipped).

*God turned the gold into a snare (a trap) for Gideon! Please don’t turn your triumph into a trap! Don’t worship your body (your good health). Don’t turn your testimony into a test! Don’t worship your gold (your promotion).* When you can’t fast anymore because of greater comfort in your life/ministry, you are setting a trap under your life’s pathway! Don’t allow any of God’s blessings to become a burden! Many men have stopped loving their wives because heaven promoted them! The story is worse for women who have tasted promotion.

*They forget that promotion without control leads to commotion/
demotion!* You must not stop your weekly church activities because of promotion! You must not stop tithing because it is now bigger in size! In this 2nd quarter of 2019, learn from Gideon and never allow the devil to turn your glory into your groaning and resist his plans to turn your GLORY into STORY! Pray now!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAR – 14” for account details and Send SMS to: +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-68
63. E-MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-8144-044-226, +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863 after sowing!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*
 Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…
1. Lift up your hands and surrender everything you have to God.
2. Father, may my glory not be turned into my groaning! I resist satanic plans to turn my GLORY to STORY! *(Pray it seriously).*
3. Father, may my triumph not become my trap *(Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 61-63*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

*Refrain*
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Saturday, June 15, 2019.*

*DON’T MOCK YOUR PARENTS*
*Read Proverbs 30:17*

*MEMORISE*

*For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him (Leviticus 20:9).*

*EXPOSITION*

Mockery is an annoying behavior or speech, made to make fun of someone and put such into ridicule. It is made worse, if such actions that can put parents in disdain come from their own children. Such parents think of how much labour and pain they had borne on such children. Why, then, would a child mock his parents?

Two contexts in which children can mock, scorn or laugh at their parents, are here identified: The family tradition where parents and children make jest of themselves, and is acceptable to all. This is not good enough. Parents must set boundaries and not over indulge their children. Children should be assisted to honour both their biological parents and their parents in the Lord (cf. Eph. 6:1-3).

The other is, children who look down on their parents because of their low educational standards, below-average economic statuses, health challenges, social disabilities, stigmas, etc. This also is not good, and such children always incur the wrath of God and the parents upon them (Prov. 19:26; 20:20; 28:24; 30:11,17).

Many who are disobedient to parents fall on the field of battle and may not fulfil their destinies, with their lives cut short. Children and youths must learn their lessons from Samson, Absalom, Hophni, Phinehas and many others who despised both their parents and God, by disobedience (Judg. 16:26-30; I Sam. 4:11-18; 2 Sam. 18:10-14)
Parents and the Church also need to look after their children, right from infancy, and put them in the way of the Lord. Then, what do we say, if parents haven’t found God through Christ Jesus? 

That is a big issue. May God visit such parents with His salvation. Amen. Let us all go before the Lord, as He is ready to remould us in His will.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, deliver me from any curse I have incurred by my actions or inactions to my parents and other elderly ones.
2. Father, help our youths to caution themselves in their relationship with their parents and other elderly people, so that they don’t joke with their lives.
3. Oh Lord, give leaders, both in national politics and the Church, the spirit of forgiveness, so that they won’t destroy souls they are to save.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 7:10 – 8:32; John 17:16 – 18:11.*
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Saturday, June 15, 2019.*

*DON’T MOCK YOUR PARENTS*
*Read Proverbs 30:17*

*MEMORISE*

*For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him (Leviticus 20:9).*

*EXPOSITION*

Mockery is an annoying behavior or speech, made to make fun of someone and put such into ridicule. It is made worse, if such actions that can put parents in disdain come from their own children. Such parents think of how much labour and pain they had borne on such children. Why, then, would a child mock his parents?

Two contexts in which children can mock, scorn or laugh at their parents, are here identified: The family tradition where parents and children make jest of themselves, and is acceptable to all. This is not good enough. Parents must set boundaries and not over indulge their children. Children should be assisted to honour both their biological parents and their parents in the Lord (cf. Eph. 6:1-3).

The other is, children who look down on their parents because of their low educational standards, below-average economic statuses, health challenges, social disabilities, stigmas, etc. This also is not good, and such children always incur the wrath of God and the parents upon them (Prov. 19:26; 20:20; 28:24; 30:11,17).

Many who are disobedient to parents fall on the field of battle and may not fulfil their destinies, with their lives cut short. Children and youths must learn their lessons from Samson, Absalom, Hophni, Phinehas and many others who despised both their parents and God, by disobedience (Judg. 16:26-30; I Sam. 4:11-18; 2 Sam. 18:10-14)
Parents and the Church also need to look after their children, right from infancy, and put them in the way of the Lord. Then, what do we say, if parents haven’t found God through Christ Jesus? 

That is a big issue. May God visit such parents with His salvation. Amen. Let us all go before the Lord, as He is ready to remould us in His will.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, deliver me from any curse I have incurred by my actions or inactions to my parents and other elderly ones.
2. Father, help our youths to caution themselves in their relationship with their parents and other elderly people, so that they don’t joke with their lives.
3. Oh Lord, give leaders, both in national politics and the Church, the spirit of forgiveness, so that they won’t destroy souls they are to save.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chronicles 7:10 – 8:32; John 17:16 – 18:11.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM