The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 17th Dec
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 17TH DECEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ CELEBRATE HIS GOODNESS✨

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness (1 Chronicles 16:29).

As the year 2017 draws to a fruitful end, it’s important that we make out time to thank God for His mighty blessings in our lives. Make today a special day of rejoicing, expressing profuse gratitude to the Lord for His blessings throughout 2017.

There’re four important ways you’re to celebrate and thank the Lord today. First is through your prayer of thanksgiving; express yourself to Him with thanksgiving from your heart. Secondly, worship and praise Him profusely and ecstatically from your spirit. Thirdly, celebrate Him with your testimony—your testimony of thanksgiving. Testify of what He’s done in your life; eulogize Him for the joy of the Spirit that’s in your heart. Thank Him for the foundation of your spirit; the foundation of faith that God gave you. Celebrate the hope, and other blessings in your spirit.

Lastly, celebrate Him with an offering. We worship God with our offerings because He’s God. Your offering to God is an oblation, a testimony of your faith in Him. Give the Lord a special thanksgiving offering today, and project yourself into the greater future He’s planned for you.

Choose certain times or hours of the day to have celebration sessions alone or with your family. Make it an entire day of celebration, because you’re grateful for all that Christ is to you; you acknowledge and appreciate His grace at work in you.

Don’t spend time thinking about some unattained goals or “disappointments” you may have experienced in the year. Rather, celebrate Jesus, trusting that He’s already perfected all that concerns you. Rejoice! Shout and dance around in your room, glorifying the Name of Jesus. Celebrate His life that’s in you. Celebrate His Word that’s working mightily in you. Celebrate the prosperity, health, peace, joy, victories and life of glory that God has given you.

PRAYER
Thank you precious Father, for your blessings upon my life, my family, and everything that concerns me; you’ve decorated my life with your glory. You plucked me out of trouble and satisfied my desires with good things; for these, I rejoice and adore your majesty. All glory, dominion and praise are yours, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 103:1-2 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psalm 96:8 Give unto the LORD the glory [due unto] his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 9, Jonah 1-4
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH DECEMBER.
I affirm that the Father has granted me insight into His workings in my day, and has made me relevant and effective in establishing His perfect will in the earth. My passion for the Gospel is fueled more than ever before, and I committed to my calling and assignment; to ensure that God's righteousness is established in the hearts of men, all around the world. I am strengthened in my inner man and my youth is renewed as the eagle’s. I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas from the Spirit of God. Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I’m the King’s kid. I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God!
(CLICK TO GET A SPECIAL http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
http://www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM