Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break" in /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php on line 613 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break" in /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php on line 654 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break" in /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php on line 701 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break" in /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php on line 749 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break" in /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php on line 801 Daily Devotional for Monday 10th June
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php:613) - Line: 1894 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1894 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /customers/3/0/3/contripeople.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php:613) - Line: 1894 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1964 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1964 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 10th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 10TH JUNE.

A NEW DAY FOR THE CHURCH

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power (1 Corinthians 2:4).

A lot is happening, and much more is about to happen, through the Church of Jesus Christ. We’re getting closer to the return of the Master, and we’re entering into a new phase of the Church’s ministry in the earth; a greater dimension of the glory of God in the earth beyond what the Church has known
There’s a release of mighty angels of God into the earth. This is a class of angels that haven’t been in the earth before. They’ve been released into the earth for the work in these last days, because the time is short.

The world is about to witness greater signs and wonders, because of the angelic manifestations and the angelic support that God’s people would experience in these latter days. Be expectant and ready. It’s a new phase altogether, and by revelation, God is letting us know the season we’re now in.

It’s like what happened in Bible days. In Joel 2:28, the Lord had said, “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy….” Years after, this prophecy came to pass, but the people didn’t know. They received the outpouring of the Spirit on the day of Pentecost, but they didn’t know what was going on. But Peter explained it to them as he was inspired (Acts 2:13-16).

Likewise, by the inspiration of the Spirit, we know that the Church has entered into a new phase of the supernatural, a new phase in the move of the Spirit. In this new phase, we’re witnessing the demonstration of the Spirit and of power as read in our theme verse.

Be committed, therefore, to the spread of the Gospel like never before. Be afire and influential for the Gospel; let it be all that matters to you, and you’ll see the manifestations of the supernatural in your life and in all that concerns you.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for granting me insight into the workings of your Spirit in our day. The knowledge of your Word has increased, alongside angelic ministrations in our behalf, as we urgently and fearlessly proclaim the Gospel around the world. I’m committed to the Gospel and its spread around the world, by the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Zechariah 4:6; THEN he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lordunto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Haggai 2:9; The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Joel 2:23; Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 2:1-21 & 2 Chronicles 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 16:12-20 & Deuteronomy 8

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for You’ve made one with You. I am commissioned with the message of the Gospel of Christ, and the Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones! I am dispensing His light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! Therefore, darkness and all the activities of the evil one are dispelled in my world as I reflect His glory everywhere!

The ability of the Spirit has been granted me to preach the Gospel of Christ to the lost. Today, I ask for a mighty harvest of souls as Your Gospel is taught and preached around the world! Your Word prevails mightily in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying religious barriers and eliminating the wrong mindsets, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 10TH JUNE 2019

THEME: GOOD FOLLOWERS MAKE GOOD LEADERS.

MEMORISE:

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:1

READ: John 13:12-17

12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

Our Lord Jesus Christ was recognized as a great teacher when He was here on earth. He taught so wonderfully that those who heard Him were astonished at His teachings. Mark 1:22 says:

“And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.”

While teaching His Disciples His principles on leadership, He said to them in Matthew 20:28:

“Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.”

In this one verse, He addressed issues of leadership, power, authority and human dignity. The power in this verse lies in the fact that it upturns the notion of what greatness really is, by establishing how a leader must first humble himself or herself in providing necessary service to others. Jesus further expanded His teachings on leadership to include the fact that anyone who desires to be a leader must first be a good follower. He also explained that even though the leaders of the world might exercise authority and control over their subjects, it must not be so among children of God in Luke 22:26, He said:

“But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.”

As disciple of Jesus Christ, we are expected to walk in these principles. Every potential leader in the Body of Christ must first learn to be submissive in service and followership. In Matthew 23:11, Jesus said to His disciples that he who desires to be the greatest among them must first be the servant. He also taught them in Mark 9:35 that if anyone desired to be the leader amongst them, the same fellow must humble himself to take the least position and serve others. To further emphasize the role and importance of service in Christianity, Jesus told His disciples in John 13:13-15:

“Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.”

A disciple cannot be above his Master; neither can servant ever be above his Lord. We are expected to live a lifestyle that honors God. The leadership principles Jesus taught are firmly built on are firmly built on fellowship, service, humility, obedience, and loyalty. If you want to follow Jesus Christ acceptably, you must align your attitude with His principles on leadership.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me grace to continually live a life of service to You as a good follower of Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 4
Jeremiah 51:24-40

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 14: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

1 Let us, with a gladsome mind,
praise the LORD, for He is kind:
for His mercies shall endure,
ever faithful, ever sure.
2 Let us blaze His Name abroad,
for of gods He is the God:
3 He with all-commanding might
filled the new-made world with light:
4 All things living He doth feed;
His full hand supplies their need:
5 He His chosen race did bless
in the wasteful wilderness:
6 He hath with a pious eye
looks upon our misery:
7 Let us therefore warble forth
His high majesty and worth:
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 10 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT

SCRIPTURE: Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God does not only answer your asking; He also answers your thinking.

It is an established fact of life that what happens outside the body is a product of what happens within. That is to say, your internal environment controls your external realities and manifestations. Your invironment (Internal environment) controls your (external) environment. What goes on inside you is heavier than what goes on outside you. Your invironment directs your environment. Our anchor scripture reveals that God’s power  in us works according to the thought of our heart. 

This means, it is unto everyone according to his thought (Proverbs 23:7), and it is also unto everyone according to his/her faith (Matthew 9:29). 

Beloved, what happens to you is a product of what happens in you because it is unto you according to your thought. This is why the Bible clearly states: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. (Proverbs 23:7). Things happen to people according to their established thoughts; things do not happen to people by accident most times. 

God does not only answer your asking; He also answers your thinking (Ephesians 3:20). You cannot think upward and stay downwards; you cannot think forward and hang backward. You cannot think authority and end in captivity. 

My counsel is, use the Word of God and the light from it to attune your thought, renovate your mind and fine-tune your life. 

Remember this: God does not only answer your asking; He also answers your thinking.

ASSIGNMENTS: 

1. Make the study of the Scriptures a habitual practice.

2. Let Scriptural thoughts flood and occupy your mind continually.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to attune the thoughts of my heart to the Scriptures for the renovation of my life and destiny. Help me to be diligent in studying Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 7:1-51, Acts 7:30-50, Psalm 128:1-6, Proverbs 16:31-33

AMAZING FACT: Christianity is the only religion that shaped cultures & heritages, art & literature, laws & policies, thoughts of many, and entire nations.

QUOTE: Those who give themselves to meditation discover that everything changes when they lift up their eyes. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace for productive and qualitative thought is released upon you in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 10TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE TENANT DIED! CULTIVATE RELATIONSHIPS!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 18:16-24*

A landlord in Vienna, Austria, who unlocked an apartment after his letters announcing a rent increase were not replied, found the body of an elderly 95 year-old tenant, a former university professor in a bed! Investigation believed that the man, Frank Riedl, may have died as many as five years earlier. The police said no one had noticed earlier that he had died because *automatic rent payments* had gone out regularly from his bank account, which was constantly replenished with *automatic deposits from his pension funds.*

Wow! The bombshell was when neighbours described the man as a “recluse”. A recluse is a person who loves to live in isolation; though the truth about life is that, it is impossible for one man/woman to be an island neither can an unfruitful tree make a forest (though it has however been proved that a fruitful tree can make a forest).

The open fact about life is that, your destiny is tied to other people’s destinies for godly success and fullness of joy. Hear Joseph Addison: *“…three great essentials of happiness are: Something to do, something to love, something to hope for.”*
So, for a man to die alone and unremembered is a big school for the living. Even if he had no family members, did he not have neighbours? Stephen Wright wrote/asked: *“You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?”* That means in this world, you will need others at one point or the other. Use today’s devotional to cultivate real relationships.

Reconcile with someone! Proverbs 18:24 says “a man that hath friends must shew himself friendly…” Never forget this: *Where you end up isn’t the most important thing. It’s the road you take to get there. The road you take is what you will look back on and call your life.”* Don’t eat alone! Don’t die alone! Cultivate relationships again! Get involved in this MERCY MONTH! See below:

*THE LORD TOLD ME: “Before your 14-day annual prayer and fasting programme, tell my people to SHOW MERCY TO OTHERS WORLDWIDE!” This is the ORIGIN of the MERCY MONTH OF JUNE before the JULY FAST! It is a month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s home etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray generally about today’s message as it affects you.
2. *Forgive someone! Mend a relationship today! Make that call now!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 46-48*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, June 10, 2019.*

*TOPIC:**PURPOSE OF THE ANOINTING*

*Read Numbers 11:16, 17*

*MEMORISE*

*Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel (I Corinthians 14:12).*

*EXPOSITION*

It is common to see every ‘dick and harry’ pray for anointing, which is not a bad thing, anyway. Do some of them know the value and the purpose of the power of God that they quest for?

Moses was like a lamp from which 70 others were lighted without losing its brightness and relevance. Anointing is the spirit and power of God for service. Believers should know that the more grace and gifts of God upon one’s life, the more responsibilities are expected of one (Ezek. 34:2-4). 

The anointing is for the edification, welfare, and progress of the believers, the Body of Christ (Acts 10:38).

The 70 in our text, today, would, by their gifts, assist Moses, help the people solve their problems, and glorify God by their works. If they now had special abilities that they didn’t have before, they would also be carrying the people’s burden on their shoulders.

However, it is alarming today that leaders of the Church who are saddled with the responsibility of caring for the people, now oppress and depress the people with their actions. Nowadays, as churches see their leaders as tin-gods, the way they present themselves coming to the pulpit with pump and pageantry, in fearful, scary regalia, etc.
Remember that anointing is on you for the church to profit, i.e. bring many souls to Christ and edify those in the Body (Eph. 4:12, 13). So, keep the right attitude and take responsibility for your anointing, as you will give account very soon.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Sing prayerfully: “Anointing fall on me (2ce). Let the power of the Holy Ghost fall on me. Anointing fall on me.”
2. Lord, help me not to misappropriate Your gift upon my life.
3. Father, make believers worldwide to live the life of sacrifice, and not selfishness/self-centerednes
s.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kgs. 25:8 – 25:30; I Chr. 1:1 – 1:40; John 13:35 – 14:18.*
*HAVE A FRUITFUL WEEK............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM