The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 9th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 9TH JUNE.

OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:21).

Good is stronger, greater and more powerful than evil. Evil doesn’t have, and will never have a lasting dominion over good. There’re those who say, “This world is too wicked; the level of hatred is unimaginable.” Yes, but love is greater and stronger than hate. It’s like light and darkness; darkness can never, and will never overshadow light. When light shines, darkness disappears.

What many have done is to talk too much about darkness instead of “turning on the light.” The solution to darkness is light. The solution to hatred is love. The solution to evil is good.

We all must re-orientate ourselves to trust more than ever before, the power of good over evil. The more evil people do, whoever they are, and wherever they may be, the more good you respond with. Doing good makes you the champion.

No one is ever a hero for doing evil. When people take up arms, for example, to intimidate and hurt others, it’s a testimony of weakness. True strength, real power, is in how much love you exude, and affect others with. It’s in how much you’re able to lift and build others, and make them strong. Let God’s love regulate your life.

It’s been said that the only ingredient necessary for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing. Quash the works of darkness in and around you with your good works. You’re the light of the world (Matthew 5:14). The 16 th verse says, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Do this, irrespective of the prevalent darkness and evil in today’s world. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m an ambassador of Christ, spreading God’s love in my world. His love is perfected in me; it’s heard in my words and seen in my actions, because I dwell in God, and God in me. Blessed be God forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 1:10-15 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse: My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:18-21 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 1:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 16:1-11 & Deuteronomy 7

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH JUNE.

I affirm that the entrance of God’s Word into my spirit illuminates my path in life, in the direction of God’s perfect will for me. Through the Word, I’ve received the light of life; I know and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus. My faith is alive and strong, prevailing over circumstances. I refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief; but

I am strong in faith, convinced that God’s Word never fails, and confident that I have whatsoever I desire when I pray. My path is the path of the just, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I make progress today with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. My life is the testimony of God’s grace, mercy, and divine provisions.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 9TH JUNE 2019

THEME: PRAYER IS TWO-WAY FELLOWSHIP.

MEMORISE:

Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. John 12:28

READ: Matthew 17:1-9

1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Prayer is a two-way communication with God or a solemn request for help addressed to Him. As a form of intimate communication with God in worship, it usually consists of thanksgiving, adoration, confession, intercession and petition. Based on God’s love for His children, He made prayer available as a means of communicating with Him. God’s grace gives us things we do not deserve, while His mercy shields us from things that are detrimental to our wellbeing. We connect with His grace and mercy when we pray. As believers in Christ, we are able to relate with God on a personal level in the place of prayer because God manifested himself to us in the person of Jesus Christ, and He has opened to us the door of access to the throne room of heaven. He desires all men and women created in his image and redeemed by His Blood to call upon His Name in Prayer, and He promises that they will receive answers from Him. Through our answered prayers, He proves His existence and ability to do all things. Matthew 6:6 says:

“But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.”

Prayer is an act of faith because it carries with it the assumption that God is willing and at the same time able to hear and respond to the petitions of His children. When we pray, we acknowledge our weakness, limitation and total helplessness, while declaring total trust and reliance on God’s power to solve whatever problem is presented to Him. Prayer is therefore both a wonderful privilege and a solemn responsibility for God’s children. Speaking on prayer, Jeremiah 29:12 says,

“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.”

Furthermore, our Lord Jesus Christ, in Matthew 7:7, says.

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:”

These passages and many more in the Bible clearly reveal God’s attitude towards prayer. God is a prayer-answering God who is always move by love and compassion to respond to the prayer request of His children. Be encouraged therefore to come boldly to the throne of grace with the assurance of obtaining mercy, favor and spiritual empowerment in times of need (Hebrews 4:16).

ACTION POINT:

Consciously listen to hear God speak to you whenever you pray. The answer to your prayers could be in what He drops into your heart or speaks in your ears.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 3
Jeremiah 51:6-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

SUNDAY 9TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
MENTAL RENOVATION THROUGH THE SCRIPTURE.

Light from Scripture makes you tell the devil, ‘Watch and see, I will be the first, the first to escape the chronic poverty in my family, the first to break the spell of marital delay by marrying on time; I will reach where my parents never reached, I will do what they could not do, I will achieve what they could never achieve.’

SCRIPTURE: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your mentality can be renovated with light from Scriptures.

The Word of God is the fuel of faith; when you access God’s Word, you move in greater dimension of faith.

Previously, we saw that one thing you can do with the Word in order to walk in faith is to access relevant light from the Word.

Now, another thing you can do with the Word of God in order to walk in faith is to attune your thoughts to the light of the Scripture. This means, aligning your thought with light from the Scripture. Your mentality can be renovated with light from scriptures. Wash your mind or renew your mind with light from scripture (Romans 12:1-2).

It is important to know that the condition of the mind is one major challenge in life (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

Negative imaginations may tell you that in your family lineage, people do not live up to forty years or that marriages do not succeed, but with the Word of God, you can cast down every imagination and thought that exalts itself above the knowledge of God. With God’s Word, you can bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. When you see relevant light from Scriptures, you reject the negative patterns in your life and family; you tell yourself that what happened to your ancestors or parents cannot happen to you. Light from Scripture makes you tell the devil, ‘Watch and see, I will be the first, the first to escape the chronic poverty in my family, the first to break the spell of marital delay by marrying on time; I will reach where my parents never reached, I will do what they could not do, I will achieve what they could never achieve.’

My counsel is, let the Scripture occupy your thoughts. Meditate on God’s Word continually.

Remember this: Your mentality can be renovated with light from Scriptures.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Let the Word of God occupy, guide and regulate your thoughts.

2. Make the meditation of the Word of God a consistent practice. Meditate on God’s Word habitually.

PRAYER: I ask for the grace and discipline to meditate on Your Word always for the total transformation of my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 5:1-6:38, Acts 7:1-29, Psalm 127:1-5, Proverbs 16:23-30

AMAZING FACT: More people go to church on Sunday in China than in the whole of Europe.

QUOTE: Scripture’s assignment is to intensify your conviction. It is to solidify your faith. It is to enlarge or increase your conviction and bring you to higher realms of exploits. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive a fresh mental empowerment and renovation by the spirit of God in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 9TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: WAX STRONGER LIKE WINE! DON’T QUIT NOW!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 60:10-22*

I am again using the thought-provoking poem below today for our meditation: “When the pendulum of life swings dangerously back and forth, like the massive scrotum of an aged ram, racing and panting at the behest of a mighty wind, learn hard and strike a balance,

*But don’t ever give up,* like the ding-dong of the pendulum. When your glowing lamp dims and runs out of oil, sooner than the break of dawn and fluctuates like a candle in the wind, stoop low to find your last matchbox and strike some sticks for a round of sparks. *But don’t ever give up,* to the torment of little darkness.

When a thousand monsters from a ring around your nest, and breathe out violence with all their might, bury your seat in the depth of the Rock and like Mount Zion, dig in to endure the breath of violence but please don’t give up! Tough times are like flashes in the pan, though men like wine, *wax stronger* and better by the minute! *Don’t give up.”* Paul and Silas praised their God in the night of their lives – (Acts 16:25). *No matter what you are passing through, don’t give up now because God is sending an earthquake into your situation!*

Never forget the instructions in Isaiah 60:18 (today’s scripture) from the Amplified Bible: “Violence (problems and setbacks) shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction within your borders (Life), but you shall call your walls salvation and your gates praise.” In this 2nd quarter of 2019, refuse to complain! Enter into praise! Shame the devil and wax stronger! Your sun will shine again, more and more in your STORY TO GLORY season! Oh! It is so near! *Laugh at the devil now!* Pray seriously now!

That is why you must love all, trust a few, do wrong to none! Trust God alone! *(This month is the ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a month dedicated to do Charity works and to show Practical Love. This should be done throughout this month wherever you are. It should involve vivsiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s home etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take any song of praise as led.

1. Lift up your hands and adore your Maker again.
2. Pray about today’s message as it has ministered to you.
3. *Laugh at the devil now!* Satan, you are a liar and a failure concerning my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Declare and pray Psalm 71:21 many times now. It’s powerful!
5. Pray about today and any other prayer(s).
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 43-45*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, June 9, 2019.

WE ARE PILGRIMS
READ: Psalm 107:1-7

MEMORISE: These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth (Hebrews 11:13).

EXPOSITION

The Economic Community of West African States Monitoring Group (ECOMOG) is a West African multilateral armed force, established by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to help member nations in time of insurgency or civil disturbances/wars. Soldiers who were deployed to any troubled zone would return to their home countries at the end of the assignment.

We are here in the world as a movable and military state. We only pitch our tent for a while and are removed. Israel in the wilderness, did not permanently stay in a place. They kept moving, until they got to Canaan (Deut. 2:24).

Believers’ journey is full of diverse experiences. From hunger to sickness and from oppressions to wars. We move in this planet earth to find a place of rest; the reason even those who are rich and affluent are never satisfied. We daily look for a better place of habitation. Can we get one while we are here? No!
The only eternally habitable and comfortable place is heaven; and that is our home as believers.

Here is a place of warfare, sickness, and diverse sufferings. As ECOMOG soldiers wished to go home, so we must thirst and hunger for our home, Heaven, with Christ. Oh! You have sustained injuries? Never mind. Oppressed and depressed here? Never mind. Are you poor? Do not be bothered.

Our Groom is coming very soon to take us home. Nevertheless, you must be prepared like a bride waiting for her husband. Brethren, home is sweet and you cannot afford to be left behind.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, do not allow me to forget the reason why I am here on earth.
2. Father, help us not to be left behind when Your Trumpet shall sound.
3. Oh Lord, help our ministers and leaders in churches to take salvation messages very seriously against materialistic sermons.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 23:2 – 25:7; John 13:13 – 13:34.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM