The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 8th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 8TH JUNE.

CONTROLLED BY HIS LOVE

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening] (1 Corinthians 13:7 AMPC).

The Holy Spirit helps you control your emotions and attitude, and build an excellent character. Through fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you’ll not be given to sudden or choleric temper; rather, you’d be love-controlled.

Never let anger dominate you. Even when you feel you’ve been mistreated, don’t react in a negative way. Rather, say to yourself, “I’ll let it go for the sake of Jesus.” That’s the way His love controls us. Our theme verse says, “Love bears up under anything….” This is the triumph of love.

Did you know this wasn’t possible under the Law? They just couldn’t walk in love. But now that we’re born again, it’s our daily walk in Christ. We can walk in love; talk in love, and think lovingly about others. Letting yourself love people is letting God rule and work through you.

Loving others doesn’t make you a weak person; rather, it’s a demonstration of your God-nature. Therefore, wherever you are, create an atmosphere of love, kindness, and grace. Let the liquid love of Jesus flow through you to others. They’ll see it in your eyes; you may not have to say or do anything before it pulls people to you. His love is that strong.
Consciously overlook the wrongs done to you. That someone doesn’t know enough to treat you right shouldn’t stop you from always responding in love. Make up your mind to always respond with love. Love is ever ready to believe the best of others and give selflessly too.

CONFESSION

As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I’m a product of love; I abound in love, and I never fail, for my spirit is renewed every day. I’m ever ready to believe the best of others, for the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 13:1-6 AMPC; If I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody). 3 Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me), I gain nothing. 4 Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. 5 It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. 6 It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

2 Corinthians 5:14; For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 21:1-25 & 1 Chronicles 26-29

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 15:33-47 & Deuteronomy 6

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me an intercessor, one to stand in the gap for God’s children all over the world! I live up to this call today, as I pray that You’ll grant utterance, boldness, and opportunity to Christians, especially in places where the light of the Gospel of Christ’s salvation is dim, to preach Your Word with mighty miracles, signs, and wonders.

I thank You for the abundance of grace and mercy that is flowing from Your throne room! I receive right now, the grace for salvation of souls for the lost in my neighbourhood, city, and nation. May the veil be taken off their minds for the light of the glorious gospel of Christ to shine through bringing them salvation and healing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 8TH JUNE 2019

THEME: BROKEN VESSEL OR PLIABLE CLAY?

MEMORISE:

But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

READ: Jeremiah 18:1-6

1The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,

2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.

3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.

4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

The even in today’s Bible reading reveal that God speaks to his own at the time He chooses, using a format of His choice. You cannot rush God to speak His mind, and neither can you identify any style in particular as the format He normally follows whenever He wants to speak. In times past He has spoken through the whirlwind, thunder, fire, a donkey and through the works of a potter. If you desire to relate to Him, you need to learn to wait on Him until you hear Him speak, and you also need to open up your heart because He can speak to you through the most unexpected and inconsequential of things. God can even send you to the ants to hear His word, as He did in Proverbs 6:6. It is amazing that God told Jeremiah to go t the potter’s house in order to hear His words there. Why didn’t God just talk to Jeremiah right where he was? The ways of our God are past finding out! Jeremiah met the potter working on a vessel that got distorted in his hands as he worked, and so he moulded it into another vessel, as seemed good to him. After observing this, God then spoke to Jeremiah, saying in Jeremiah 18:6:

“O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.”

Although all powers in heaven and earth belongs to God, it is not in his character to force His will or desire on anyone. He loves to work with pliable materials that willingly yield themselves to His authority. He loves those who give Him the freedom to mould whatever he deems fit with their lives, just like the potter did with the clay. In other words, God wants His children to completely surrender their lives to Him so that He can make something absolutely out of them. He considers our resistance to His will as an unwise rejection of His love and beneficial grace. God is asking you today, will you allow Me to mould and reshape your life as the potter? Be wise and surrender your life to Jesus today. He will make something beautiful out of your life.

The destiny of anyone who continues to resist or strive with God is like a broken vessel or smashed clay jar that is damaged beyond repair (Isaiah 45:9, Jeremiah 19:10-13). Let’s consider the examples of some people who ended up as broken vessels. In 1 Samuel 15:1-35, God rejected Saul as king because of his continued and unrepentant disobedience, rebellion and stubbornness. Also, Gehazi’s situation went beyond redemption in 2 Kings 5:20-27: he inherited Naaman’s leprosy as a result of untamed greed and covetousness. Judas Iscariot had the good fortune of being with Jesus, like other disciples, but he rejected several warnings the Lord gave and ended up as a broken vessel. You will not end up as a broken vessel in Jesus’s Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to finish my race well and also finish strong, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 1-2
Jeremiah 50:35-51:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2 : OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4. O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5. Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Savior and my Friend.
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

2019-06-08

TOPIC: *ACCESSING LIGHT FROM SCRIPTURES*

SCRIPTURE : "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple". Psalms 119:130

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "Light is accessed through the study of the Word, meditation and listening to preached messages".
Yesterday, we saw that light from the Word of God is key to walking in faith. The Word of God is the raw material for faith. Light from the Word of God enhances the operation of faith.
Now, the question is, what do we do with the Word in order to live in faith?

*Access light from Word!*
One of the things to do with the Word of God in order to live in faith is to access light from the Word. *Light is accessed through the study of the Word, meditation and listening to preached messages on CDs, MP3s and DVDs.*

Let me give you one example of light from Scriptures . "It is in the answer Jesus gave to the woman whose daughter was sick, and she came to Jesus and asked Him to heal her daughter: But he answered and said, it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs". Matthew 15:26.

*The light from this Scripture is that healing is bread for children.* The woman was looking for healing but Jesus told her that it is not good to give the children’s bread to the dogs. So,"it is an established fact that healing is bread meant for the children of God. And in the Book of Matthew Chapter Six and Verse Eleven, the Bible says, Give us this day our daily bread. Jesus was saying in essence that when we pray, we should ask God to give us our daily bread. This means, as a child of God, you are entitled to Divine health on a daily basis. When you access this kind of light from Scriptures, it keeps you in the realm of faith for health.

Remember this : "Light is accessed through the study of the Word, through meditation and listening to preached messages".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Ask God to give you insight from His Word as you study today.
2. Look for the voice in the verse and the message in the passage of Scriptures whenever you study God’s Word.
PRAYER : "O Lord, I ask for deeper understanding of Your Word. Open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name".
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS 

DAILY READING : 1 Kings 3:3-4:34, Acts 6:1-15, Psalm 126:1-6, Proverbs 16:26-27.
AMAZING FACT : A church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
QUOTE : "People who do not take the Word seriously do not go far in life; only those who take God's Word seriously can give a command and demons take them serious". Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 8TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: GRATITUDE GRADUATES YOU!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLOSSIANS 3:8-17*

The dictionary defines graduation as: “To take on an added degree.” It also defines the word, *“GRADUATE”* as: “to move up to a higher grade of activity.” In other words, to graduate means an addition or a movement of your life, family and ministry to a higher grade! However, as I prepared to write, I heard boldly, *“Tell My people that, ‘GRATITUDE PROVOKES GRADUATION.”

* Today’s scripture Vs 16 says: “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with GRATITUDE in your heart to God.” *GRATITUDE IS WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO SING IN THE MIDST OF LIFE’S BATTLES, INSTEAD OF SECRET ANGER AGAINST GOD!*

Daily in life, you must realize that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy! Hear Melody Beetle: *“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more! It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, and confusion to clarity! It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”* Count your blessings and not your bleedings! Refuse to cry! Hold on to God! In the end, your STORY TO GLORY experience will be so visible to all. Amen and amen!

*THE NEW CHILDREN/TEENS ODM and NEW VERSION ODM COMIC/CARTOON are available nationwide.*
*Note: Your graduation ceremony is being planned in heaven! Disappoint the devil! Live in MERCY! This month is the ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a month dedicated to do Charity works and to show Practical Love. This should be done throughout this month wherever you are! MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD! SHOW MERCY! DONATE BLOOD, ECT. SOW A MERCY SEED INTO ANY ACCOUNT ON PAGE 29 OF THIS BOOKLET! IT WILL HELP US AS WE VISIT MERCY HOMES ON SUNDAY 30TH OF THIS MONTH!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…
1. Mention some of your past/present blessings and worship the Lord for them now.
2. Lord, promote and graduate me to my next level in 2019. I refuse to be down! I refuse to complain! I am grateful for where I am and for what I am. Worship the Lord again!
3. I scatter the council of diviners concerning the enlargement of my destiny in Jesus name *(Pray it very well).*
4. *Pray for all ODM Partners now! Pray for all who sowed the GLORY-PROVOKING SEED of January and prayed the Psalms as directed! Loose manifestations!*
5. Pray about today seriously as led now. See pages 7-9.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 40-42*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There’s Not A Friend*
1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain:*
Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, June 8, 2019 - World Oceans Day

WITHOUT HIM, TOILING IS INEVITABLE!
READ: John 21:1-10

MEMORISE: Simon Peter said to them, “I am going fishing”. They said to him, “We are going with you also”. They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing (John 21:3).

EXPOSITION

It is popular among Christians to assert: “If and when God is involved, it does not matter who is not involved. And if and when God is not involved, it does not matter who is involved”. This simply underlies the inevitability of failure when one embarks on a project without God’s consent and commitment. However, this seems to be believed in theory; several of us have not been practicing it!
Peter and other disciples of Jesus Christ chose to fish after they could not see the Master again! 

Don’t you do that also? (vv.1). Peter and others were proven professional fishermen with excellent antecedents. However, that night, their professionalism and expertise failed them woefully. Why? Jesus Christ was “schemed” out of their schedule.

In the garden, where God put the first man and woman, God didn’t intend man to toil before he could have his daily bread. Toiling is working for a long time and with great effort. God only requested him to tend, mend and keep the garden, and that with the greatest ease (Gen. 2:15-16). 

But when man fell, he was faced with no option than labouring, toiling and struggling for survival. This has continued since. However, the joy is that Jesus Christ invites who labour and are heavy laden for ease (Matt. 11:28). Heeding ends toiling, hard labour and struggling. All efforts of the disciples yielded nothing without Jesus. Therefore, don’t venture into anything without His full involvement; it is suicidal!

Dear devout, know that without Christ, you can’t but toil (Jn. 15:16). In whatever form or way, Christ must not be put last in your scheme of things, to avoid needless toiling. Note that after Jesus Christ had made Himself available in the boat, the disciples recorded a bountiful catch. If you want this to be your experience, acknowledge Him in all your ways, always, God helping you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me not to be fool of myself as to neglect Your companionship in the journey of my life.
2. Lord, please continue to stay in the boat of my life, marriage, home, career, and business.
3. Holy Spirit, make Your presence unmistakably felt in our churches and nation again!
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 20:6 – 23:1; John 12:41 – 13:12.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM