The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Thursday 6th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 6TH JUNE.

BE HAPPY ABOUT YOU

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18).

Did you know that you’re the most beautiful of God’s creation? After God created everything from the first to the fifth day, He looked at what He had made, and it was good (Genesis 1:4-25). But on the sixth day, after He made man, the Bible says, “God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good …” (Genesis 1:31). Notice the emphasis; you’re the perfection of God’s creation; the most beautiful thing that the world ever saw.

Your life is full of beauty and excellence, because you’re created in the image and likeness of God. You look like Him, and function like Him. You might say, “But my head is so big; how can you say I look like God?” You’re looking at the wrong thing. Your spirit is so beautiful; your spirit is where God lives. Your spirit has the life and nature of God, and that’s the real you.

Live from your spirit; look into your spirit and see the amazing beauty of your personality. Be glad about you. Be glad about the fact that you’re created by God, because everything He made is a masterpiece. You’re therefore a masterpiece. You may never really discover the real you, how beautiful and excellent you are, until you start looking inwards, into your spirit, and refusing to let the flesh control you. Look inwards and see the life of righteousness that He’s deposited in your spirit. Your life is a life of righteousness. You exude and manifest the righteousness of God; this is who you are. You’re loving and kind, because the love of God is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Ghost.

You’re not the angry, unhappy, frustrated person that your mind or Satan tries to depict you to be. You’re beautiful! You may be concerned because you think you’re overweight or at the fact that you haven’t been able to put on some weight. That shouldn’t make you an unhappy person. It shouldn’t make you give up on yourself. The bottom line is discipline; and then don’t try to look like someone else. Be happy about you, and treat yourself right.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for making me the crown of your creation, and the best of all that you’ve made. I live with the consciousness of who I am in Christ: a pearl of great price and inestimable value, created to set forth your wonderful deeds, and display your virtues and perfections to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 20:1-18 & 1 Chronicles 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 15:15-24 & Deuteronomy 4

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the times of refreshing that Your Word has delivered to me today. I see life from the mountaintop because I see my victories already, in the Word. I am flying on the wings of the Spirit, knowing that the challenges I
face “came, to pass”. My life is for Your glory. I walk and live in the Spirit every day, with my spiritual antenna constantly in tune with the right frequency, because I am not of this world.

I am Spirit-ruled, Spirit-controlled, and Spirit-dominated; therefore, I am able to appropriate the realities and blessings of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in my personal life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 6TH JUNE 2019

THEME: BED UNDEFILED.

MEMORISE:

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

READ: Proverbs 5:15-21

15 Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.

16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.

17 Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee.

18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

Whichever way you look at it, marriage is honorable, and this is why those who have rebelled against God in their sexual orientation want to cloak their dishonorable lifestyle with the honor God has bestowed on marriage. Despite what the world is trying to turn it into, the institution of marriage remains God’s perfect arrangement to meet the needs of companionship between a man and a woman who are adults. If discovering and choosing to love a person is beautiful in courtship is exciting, solemnizing a union in a wedding ceremony is divine. After a couple is joined together in holy matrimony and God’s blessings are pronounced on them, they become partners in a sacred institution. The sanctity of marriage is not a figment of human imagination. God indeed designed marriage to be holy, and so it should be approached with great respect and due veneration. This is why today’s memory verse describes marriage as honorable and advise against defiling it, with a strong warning that God’s judgement will fall on anyone who indulges in sexual immorality in marriage.

Another reason why God created the institution of marriage is the need to satisfy sexual desire within an environment of accountability and responsibility. God wants married couples to find sexual satisfaction in marriage (1 Corinthians 7:2). In His infinite wisdom, He provided marital sex as a wise alternative to infidelity and sexual disorder. Today’s bible reading says you should drink water out of your own cistern, meaning that sexual thirst should only be satisfied within the privacy of marriage. Furthermore, sexual body and sexual acts are not public property to be shared with strangers (Proverbs 5:16-17). “Strangers” in this context refers to anyone who has not “Known” you through marriage (Genesis 4:1). Only within marriage did God bless uninhibited sexual joys (Proverbs 5:18-19). Take note that God deliberately used the words “at all times” and “always” in Proverbs 5:19, to remove limits from a married couple’s sexual enjoyment of each other (1 Corinthians 7:3-5). Brethren, please abstain from sex outside marriage, for God has promised to judge all fornicators and adulterers (Hebrews 13:4). Your momentary sinful pleasure is liable for eternal judgment, so ask yourself, is it really worth it (Proverbs 5:20)? He who created all things in heaven and earth for His own pleasure has every right to guide human affairs in conformity with His supreme purpose. Think on these things, and may God engrave them on the tablet of your heart in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please uphold every marriage and let Your power reign in every home, in Jesus’ Name

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 26
Jeremiah 50:2:16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the master’s
Will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty thy love hath wrought;
God, give us christian homes;
God, give us christian homes!

2. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in queenly quest
Strive to show others thy way is best
Homes where the lord is an honoured guest;

4. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 06 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: KEY TO WALKING IN TRIUMPH

SCRIPTURE: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith has the capacity to make a victor out of a victim, a captain out of a captive, and a conqueror out of the conquered.

Previously, we saw that faith is profitable in the life of the child of God. We have so far seen different dimensions of the profitability of faith. Today, we shall see yet another dimension of the profitability of faith, and that is WALKING IN TRIUMPH. Faith is key to walking in triumph.  

Faith is a guarantee of victory any day, anytime and anywhere, both in the physical and spiritual realms. Faith guarantees victory in any realm of life. Faith has the capacity to make a victor out of a victim, a captain out of a captive, and a conqueror out of the conquered. 

Hear what Apostle Paul says concerning faith in Hebrews 11:32-34:

And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. 

By faith, you subdue kingdoms, humiliate dangers, escape calamities, turnaround battles and put the enemy on the run. Faith gives you the capacity to deal with the devil that has kept you under bondage. Faith is the reason why you will not lose another battle of life again.

Beloved, it doesn’t matter if you have been a victim of circumstances in life, I decree that you are rising today as a victor, conqueror and champion over the forces of the enemy. You shall not lose another battle of life again in Jesus’ Name. 

You need faith to triumph in life.

Remember this: Faith has the capacity to make a victor out of a victim, a captain out of a captive, and a conqueror out of the conquered.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to live in the realm of defeat.

2. Make up your mind to live as a victor, captain and conqueror by activating your faith in God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I reject the lifestyle of defeat. I walk in triumph by exercising faith, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 1:1-53, Acts 4:1-37, Psalm 124:1-8, Proverbs 16:24.

AMAZING FACT: Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a state religion in the year 301.

QUOTE: One light can handle your night. One revelation can handle your affliction. The quality of your insight (in the Word) assists your faith. Culled from  15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The last time you lost a battle shall be the last time forever, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR 

THE CHAMPIONS..

THURSDAY JUNE 6, 2019

TOPIC: THE GOD OF SUDDENLY – 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ACTS 31 1-11)

Acts 16:25-26 – “But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. SUDDENLY there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.”

The Greek word for SUDDENLY is APHNO and it means unawares; unexpected, suddenly! We serve the God of Suddenly.

To show that He is God, your God does things quickly, unexpectedly and without warning. HE IS UNPREDICTABLE AND THAT IS WHY YOU MUST NEVER QUIT TRUSTING HIM! If you love God, if you live by faith, if you have been serving God consistently, you are a worshipper of God, you are a tither, you are a generous giver, you don’t live in secret, deliberate sins, then expect the GOD OF SUDDENLY to visit you as He chooses in His divine calendar!

That closed door will open SUDDENLY in your midnight (TRIALS) hour if you stand in PRAISE instead of MURMURING!

Your God can choose the key of SUDDENLY in order to make sure that a DIVINE SURPRISE is activated to confuse every enemy of your STORY to GLORY testimony! As you worship the Lord and believe His promises, I see a “great earthquake” shaking out all that belongs to you into your hands! I prophesy: In this 2nd quarter of 2019, God will do a work that will make you to celebrate!

This God will do a work that will make you to dance before multitudes very soon! Consider the beggar at the Beautiful gate: If he was told a day prior to his healing that he was going to walk, I’m sure he would have laughed the person to scorn and explained how he was born like that, over forty years ago.

But because the GOD OF SUDDENLY decided to smile on him, he could not only walk, he could jump and leap and he had every reason to praise God. Oh! The mighty mystery of Jehovah God! He comes when you least expect Him sometimes, because HE OWNS TIME!

I see SUDDEN DELIVERANCE from the hands of your enemies! Psalm 64:7 says: “But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.” Oh, your enemies shall be wounded SUDDENLY! That means your deliverance from their evil plans will surprise them! That means your life will disappoint them!

Lift up your hands and give Him praise now for the upcoming, SUDDEN TURN-AROUND!
ODM MOBILE APR IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT! It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman-14″and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning! Go to google Play Store and download the “ODM MOBILE”APP now!

If you sowed your 21-day Fasting Seed (GPS) or first Fruit but did not get any reply, then urgently type: “No Reply” to: orderodm@gmail.com.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings…

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, SURPRISE me with miracles from this day.
3. Declare aloud now: “Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall have reasons to testify of God’s goodness in Jesus name.”
4. Pray about today seriously as led.
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

2: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

REFRAIN

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, June 6, 2019

SWEAT WITHOUT SWEET
READ: Deuteronomy 28:38-41

MEMORISE: You have sown much, and bring in little; You eat, but do not have enough; You drink, but you are not filled with drink; You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm; And he who earns wages, Earns wages to put into a bag with holes (Haggai 1:6).

EXPOSITION

Have you ever worked on the farm or engaged in a sport, and sweat profusely? If yes, was it bitter or sweet? Definitely, sweat is sweet. It has a salty taste such that when it drops into your mouth, you are not disturbed because it is somehow sweet.
Sweating comes from hard work. Farmers plant during summer to reap in winter. Why then would people work and sweat, yet experience bitterness and poverty? There are supernatural ‘fans’ that blow the sweat off, before they drop in the worker’s mouth, making the sweat dry off.

We experience waste, disasters, burglary, and unfruitfulness because we have left God, the Source of fruitfulness and joy in our labour. We fail to plan with God who knows the best season for every seed. We fail most times to listen to, and obey God’s command for our lives, and so experience failures, instead of successes, productivity, healing, etc.

Let us return to God, His Word and Work (Hag. 1:6), to enjoy bountiful harvest. Believers must make sure that our labours and those of our heroes past are no longer in vain. You will no longer experience bitter sweat, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, do not allow me to work in vain anymore.
2. Father, add fruitfulness to my labour, both in the secular and the vineyard.
3. Lord, give our leaders the grace to administer the Church and the nation in accordance with Your will, so that our labours would not be lost, or become bitter.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 16:15 – 18:16; John 11:54 – 12:18.
GOOD DAY AND DO HAVE A BLESSED DAY
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM