The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 5th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 5TH JUNE.

FAITH IS BASED ON THE WORD

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).

Faith is giving substance to the unseen. It’s the evidence of unseen realities. We deal with, or relate to the unseen through faith, and the only reason you know they exist is that the Word of God says so.

Therefore, your faith is actually based on what God has said. Your faith comes alive when God talks.
For example, the reason we believe that when we pray God answers isn’t that we think or assume He does, but because the Word says He does. 1 John 5:14 says, “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us.” His Word is the basis and confidence for our faith. His Word is immutable and irrefutable; it’s called the infallible Word: perfect, dependable and ever sure.

When He told Abraham, “I have made you the father of many nations,” it didn’t matter that Abraham and his wife, Sarah, were already too old to have children. Sarah’s womb was already dead—non-functional—and so was Abraham’s body.

Nevertheless, Abraham’s faith was in the infallibility of God’s Word. The Bible says, “And being not weak in faith, he (Abraham) considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara’s womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (Romans 4:19-20). Blessed be God!

God’s Word never returns to Him void. Therefore, keep acting your faith on what He has said, irrespective of what the senses project. Don’t beg; don’t cower; don’t give up! Insist on your rights, privileges, heritage and blessings in Christ, as stated in the Word. Even now, boldly affirm: “I walk in divine health; I walk in financial abundance; I’m a success, a victor, and a king in this life, and all things are mine!”

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “...He hath said…so that we may boldly say….” His Word is the basis for our faith-filled confessions

CONFESSION

My faith is alive, active and prevailing; circumstances align with my faith-filled confessions and I rule, reign and dominate my world by my faith. I’ve taken a hold of the eternal realities of the Kingdom, walking in the full blessings of the Gospel of Christ! My life is for the glory of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
Hebrews 11:1 AMPC Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 19:17-42 & 1 Chronicles 17-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 15:1-14 & Deuteronomy 3

#TALKINGSESSION

5TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the efficacy of Your Word. As I meditate on it today, my faith is built up. Thank You Lord for my heart is filled with goodness by reason of Your Word in me, and daily, as occasion demands, I bring forth good things from my spirit. I am in Christ; irrespective of the perils and tribulations in this world, I am shielded and protected. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes.

I am triumphant always in Christ Jesus! I’ve overcome the world and its systems! Divinity is tabernacled in my physical body; thus, I am not subject to the elements of this world. Divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty and lack, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE : WEDNESDAY JUNE 5 2019

THEME : A STRANGE HINDRANCE TO PRAYER

MEMORISE:

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. Mark 11:25

READ: Matthew 18:23-35 (KJV)

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellow servant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellow servants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Through the span of history, God has demonstrated again and again that He answers petitions.

As individuals of confidence, we are certain that at whatever point we call upon the Name of the Lord for anything, as long as it is His will, the appropriate response will come. He guaranteed us of this in John 14:14, saying:

"On the off chance that ye will ask anything in my name, I will do it."

To leave us with no uncertainty, the Holy Spirit further says in Psalm 50:15:

"What's more, call upon me stuck in an unfortunate situation: I will convey thee, and thou shalt laud me."

Showing the petition noting intensity of our God, there was at one time a challenge between God's prophet and 450 prophets of a symbol called Baal (1st Kings 18:17-40). Each side was to approach their God or god, to see whose power would demonstrate forward. The prophets of Baal approached their god from morning till evening, however there was no reaction. Nonetheless, the minute God's prophet called upon Him, fire tumbled from paradise. Brethren, God is still in the matter of noting petitions and quieting the furious tempests of life! He should simply talk over you, and quickly, harmony like a waterway will stream into your life and family. The inquiry is, would we say we are still in the matter of calling upon His Name in sacredness and honorableness? On the off chance that wrongdoing is expelled from our souls, we will call upon Him stuck in an unfortunate situation and He will reply as He did in times past, in light of the fact that He is a similar yesterday, today and until the end of time.

Darling, one specific deterrent to supplication that we have to distinguish and manage is the soul of un-pardoning. Instructing about this in Mark 11:25, Jesus says:

"What's more, when ye stand supplicating, excuse, if ye have should against any: that your Father additionally which is in paradise may pardon you your trespasses."

In Matthew 5:23-24, He further stated:

"Thusly if thou bring thy blessing to the special raised area, and there rememberest that thy sibling hath should against thee; Leave there thy blessing before the special raised area, and go thy way; first be accommodated to thy sibling, and after that come and offer thy blessing."

These sections shows that God won't acknowledge blessing, offering or thanksgiving of any individual who harbors sharpness and un-absolution, to talk less of noting any supplication made by such an individual. Subsequently, disposing of harshness is basic to carrying on with the Christian life adequately and effectively. Leave retaliation to God. Wipe out harshness by the intensity of affection, pardoning and discharging the individuals who have harmed you to God. When you do this, you can make sure that any supplication you make to God will be replied by flame. May God hear your petitions from His position of authority of effortlessness today in Jesus' Name.

ACTION POINT

Search your heart for any form of un-forgiveness and let go of it today with God’s help.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR : Leviticus 25, Jeremiah 49:23-50:1

AUTHOR : PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE
Seed of Destiny

- 2019-06-05

TOPIC: THE KEY TO POWER 

SCRIPTURE: And Stephen,"full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people. Acts 6":8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To exercise faith is to walk in power.

Having faith in God has been confirmed to attract evidential profits to life. Those who have faith in God are candidates for unquantifiable benefits and profits. To exist in faith is to experience positive proofs and practical evidence in one’s life (Hebrews 11:1).

Now,"one of the profits of faith is POWER. Faith is key to power. From our anchor Scripture, we understand that the presence of faith is the presence of power; the fullness of faith is the fullness of power. Faith cannot be present and power is absent. That is why men of faith are men of power. Anywhere you see a woman of faith, she is also a woman of supernatural power. 

The work of faith is accompanied by power (2 Thessalonians 1":17). Those who walk in faith never beg for power (1 Peter 1:5). You cannot be a person of faith and be a powerless entity.

We understand from Physics that power is the ability to do work. So,"things work where faith is at work, and work is said to be done when an object is moved through a distance in the direction of the force. Therefore, faith people are movers and shakers; they move things because of the availability of power. Every time you see anything around you that is not working as it ought to be, it is an indication that power is lacking. By faith, the woman with the issue of blood touched the helm of Jesus’ garment and virtue, which is the power of God left Jesus and healed her (Mark 5":28-30). So,"faith is the switch of power. To exercise faith is to walk in power.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to walk in power and silence the devil by exercising your faith. 

Remember this": To exercise faith is to walk in power.

ASSIGNMENTS: 

1. Make up your mind to exercise faith and walk in power in order to avoid being a cheap victim of satanic attack.

2. Be addicted to the Word and put the Word to practice in order to experience the practicality of faith. 

PRAYER: O LORD,"I ask for the grace to walk in faith in order to exercise Your Power, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 23:24-24:25,"Acts 3":1-26,"Psalm 123": 1-26,"Psalm 123": 1-4,"Proverbs 16":21-23

AMAZING FACT: Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran.

QUOTE: Revelation Word is the food of faith; nothing builds faith like the insight you get out of the Bible. Culled from ‘15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive a fresh baptism of power in this season, in Jesus’ Name.

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR 

THE CHAMPIONS

WEDNESDAY JUNE 5, 2019

TOPIC: THE GOD OF SUDDENLY – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 41: 26-57)

Isaiah 29:5-6 says: “And in AN INSTANT, 

SUDDENLY, you shall be visited and delivered by the Lord of hosts with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with whirlwind and tempest and the flame of a devouring fire.” Despite your past or current pain, trials and delays, I see INSTANT and SUDDEN divine visitations locating you soon like a whirlwind and devouring fire – GREAT SPEED!

I remember that years ago, a newly appointed Commissioner’s wife in Kwara State of Nigeria narrated how she was in the market when the announcement of her husband’s appointment was made by the local radio; and on getting home, met lots of cars and people at their residence.

People rushed out to congratulate her and ushered her into her own house. She was actually unaware of what had taken place. The GOD OF SUDDENLY had just visited her! She and the husband never expected it, but God did it even while they were unexpectant.

No matter the DELAY you are passing through concerning your STORY to GLORY season, the GOD OF SUDDENLY AND THE GOD OF INSTANT RESULTS shall show up for you and all yours like a devouring fire! If a prophet had told Joseph a day before his appointment that he was going to be a “Deputy Pharaoh” the NEXT DAY, it would have been so difficult for him to fathom it, but the GOD OF SUDDENLY visited him and his story changed! Are you tired of praying? Are you tired of putting your best in that job/business?

Are you on the verge of giving up on your dream(s)? Don’t quit now! Still hold on! Consider the number of years Joseph spent in the dungeon and how his story changed within 24 hours! The miracle of economic explosion in Samaria also took place within 24 hours (2 Kings 7).

Can you imagine that a whole nation moved from economic doom to economic boom within 24 hours despite the negative stock exchange/
experts’ reports? It does not take God a year to make you a multi-millionaire! All you need is just one FAVOR encounter sent by God!

I am led to announce to you that the power of a 24-hour miracle will fall upon you in this 2nd quarter of 2019. God can use just a few minutes to wipe away your tears of ages! This is what is called, SUDDEN STORY TO GLORY! Don’t give up! Remember, It Is Not Over Until It is Over And It Is Not Over Till You Win! I see the GOD OF SUDDENLY rewriting your STORY this year!

If you sowed your 21-day Fasting Seed (GPS) or first Fruit but did not get any reply, then urgently type: “No Reply” to: orderodm@gmail.com.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.
1. The God of Suddenly, visit me today in Jesus name.
2. Father, do not let me give up before Your time of visitation in Jesus name.
3. Lord, do a 24-hour miracle in my life/ministry.
4. Lord, in Your time of visitation, let there be a total turn-around in my life/ministry. Pray for me today as led.
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF...
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, June 5, 2019.*

*TOPIC:*BREAKING NEW GROUNDS*
*Read Acts 8:4-8*

*MEMORISE*

*When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes (Matthew 10:23)*

*EXPOSITION*

Breaking requires some efforts, skill, time, and determination. A lot of believers, these days, are becoming complacent and satisfied with their little feats. 

There are lots of discontent in many quarters when letters of new placement arrive their tables. What such people lack in vision. New grounds, though, may be hard to break, they are fertile, and hence more productive. The Europeans who broke the grounds of Africa for the gospel did not know Africa was so fertile, until they came. New grounds are fertile land waiting for who to till them. Because they are already waiting, the job becomes easier.

The disciples of Jesus came back with testimonies when their Master sent them to break some grounds. New grounds yield good products – the case of the Sower in Jesus’ parable (Matt. 13:8). At times, you don’t want to move, if you are not moved (cf. Deut. 2:24), probably for intimidation, fear of the enemy and the unknown.

Ministers and Christians generally must be ready to move to get the world covered with the gospel (Acts 1:8). How do we normally feel, if we are transferred as ministers, or have change of positions as leaders in the church? Christians must be courageous to go into the entire world in obedience to the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19,20; Acts 1:8). Just as testimonies attended the work of the disciples (Lk. 10:17,18; Acts 8:7,8), you will also see God in action for, and in you in unprecedented ways. That is testimony galore.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, pardon my act of lukewarmness and complacency that hinder the spread of the Gospel.
2. Father, move me where I refuse to move for the advancement of the Gospel.
3. Lord, help our leaders in churches to be particularly interested and involved in mission work, all over the world.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 14:19 – 16:14; John 11:32 – 11:53.*
*HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY............. SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM