The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 4th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 4TH JUNE.

YOU CAN TALK TO ANYTHING

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

The words of Jesus above reveal that not only are our words potent and would come to pass, but you also can talk to anything; yes, ANYTHING! This is because all creation, living or non-living, has intelligence. This is so clear in the Word of God. Jesus talked to the wind, and the sea (Mark 4:39); and even talked to a tree (Mark 11:14).

When you study the first chapter of Genesis, you’ll understand why everything has intelligence. In the third verse, the Bible says, “And God said….”

Throughout the chapter, we find many instances where God gave the Word and everything He said came into existence and retained intelligence.
For example, when He commanded the water to bring forth fishes from the sea, the water retained that memory or programming and produced the fishes. Both the water and the fishes that came out of it were connected to the programming of God’s Word.

By talking to those elements, God communicated and programmed energy into them, and they retained it. So, as a child of God, when you speak, make sure what you say is in sync with the Word. Remember, your words are impregnated with power and authority. Hallelujah!

Speak to your body, your car, your business, the tools you work with, your furniture, and everything connected to you; they all have intelligence. Speak what you want to see, and what you want them to bring forth, and it shall be so. Use your mouth, your words, to chart your way and programme your life in excellence; from victory to victory, and from glory to glory.

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God. I walk in excellence and the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. His grace is superabundant upon me, and His power is in my words to cause them to materialise. I walk in righteousness, victory, dominion and success today. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Ezekiel 37:4-10 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 18:28-19:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 14-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:66-72 & Deuteronomy 2

#TALKINGSESSION

4TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

I thank You, blessed Heavenly Father, for the victorious and glorious life You’ve given me in Christ. My understanding is enlightened to the revelations of Your Word today, therefore, I live, conscious of the fact that You hear and answer me always when I pray! What a blessing this is; I've been granted the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus, to change things in my world and in the regions beyond. Christ is alive in me!

I thank You for making me a solution provider, and also causing me sensitive to the needs of others! I am conscious that I am a dispenser of Your goodness and extension of Your arm of favour to others. You've enabled me to be a helper and a lifter of others, for Your glory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 4TH JUNE 2019

THEME: LET GOD INFLUENCE YOUR CHOICE.

MEMORISE:

But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7

READ: 1 Samuel 16:6-13

6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD's anointed is before him.

7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this.

9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this.

10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.

11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

Making choices is a part of day to day living. On a daily basis, we are faced with the dilemma of choosing between two or more possibilities, or choosing between good and evil. Since our choices determine the course of our lives, it is therefore important that they are based on a foundation that is sound and sure. The most important requirement for making informed choices is knowledge. What better source of knowledge is there than the word of God, which has stood the test of time. It should be noted that whenever the Bible talks about knowledge and knowing, it is usually in the sense of the mind being enlightened by the word of God. Knowledge obtained from God’s word is based on the insight of the Ancient of days, who has seen all and knows all. This makes it balanced and able to guide every aspect of human life. Revealing how important knowledge is to us as children of God, the Holy Spirit says in Hosea 4:6:

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

Knowledge is power indeed. How much you know about any particular subject determines your ability to make the right decisions on that subject matter. In fact, the more you know about God and His word, the more likely you are to make error proof choices and decisions. This is why Proverbs 1:29-31 says that those who despise or detest knowledge do so to their own peril. Every Christian needs to know that dependence on worldly knowledge can lead to failure, but godly knowledge guarantees success. The elements you need for making those crucial decisions are contained in the word of God, and God’s Spirit is able to open your eyes to recognize them in every situation. That is why Proverbs 1:23 says:

“Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.”

Human knowledge is not reliable; please be wise and let God influence your choices. Indeed, one of the Holy Spirit’s assignments in our lives is to help us make right choices. John 16:13 says:

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.”

Anyone who follows a supernatural guide is bound to get supernatural results. As Peter acted on Christ’s directives and received a supernatural catch of fishes, so will you receive unprecedented breakthrough today as you act on the counsel of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ Name (Luke 5:4-7).

PRAYER POINT:

Sweet Holy Spirit, please counsel me to make informed decisions that are error-proof in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: I Samuel 16:6-13
Jeremiah 49:8-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 4TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
FAITH – A KEY TO HEALTH AND WHOLENESS

SCRIPTURE: But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. Matthew 9:22.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith has the capacity to replace in your life what is stolen, missing or lacking.

The Scripture makes it clear that God’s Will for His children is for them to dwell in the realm of Divine health and wholeness of life (3 John 2). That was why Jesus healed and made many people whole in Scriptures during His earthly Ministry (Matthew 9:22, Luke 17:19). And of course, He is still healing people today.

Now, from our anchor Scripture, we can see clearly that faith is instrumental to Divine healing, health and wholeness. Faith is key to healing and wholeness. This means, faith makes people whole.

In the Book of Mark Chapter Ten and in Verse Fifty Two, Jesus said to Blind Bartimaeus, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way. Blind Bartimaeus was made whole by faith.

Jesus healed Ten lepers and only one of them returned to give thanks to God; then Jesus said to him, ‘…. Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.’ Luke 17:19. All these scriptures corroborate the fact that faith makes whole (Matthew 15:28).

Now, what does it mean to make or be made whole? To make whole is to repair and to restore. To be made whole is to be healed or restored to health. Faith repairs and restores lives and destinies. Faith has the capacity to replace in your life what is stolen, missing or lacking. Faith brings back what you have lost. Faith is the cure for deficiencies and insufficiencies in life. Any area of life where you appear deficient or insufficient in life, it is faith that fills the vacuum. Both Divine healing and Divine health are functions of faith. Divine healing is being restored to health while Divine health is remaining in health.

Beloved, my counsel is, reject every sickness the devil is trying to impose on you; live in the realm of wholeness by walking in faith.

Remember this: Faith has the capacity to replace in your life what is stolen, missing or lacking.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Reject every sickness the devil is trying to impose on you.

2. Live in wholeness of life and destiny by walking in faith.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You make me whole in all areas of life. I receive the grace to walk in faith, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 22:1-23:23, Acts 2:1-47, Psalm 122:1-9, Proverbs 16:19-20

AMAZING FACT: Distances in the universe are so great, a distance basic unit of measurement is a light year, which is the distance that light can travel in one year, and that distance would be six trillion miles.

QUOTE: Strong faith is a product of strong relationship. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The power communion service tomorrow by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your loved ones.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every disease in your system is cursed to its roots in Jesus’ Name.
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Tuesday, June 4, 2019.

SUNSET AT NOON (II)
Read Leviticus 10:1-6

MEMORISE

Now take Aaron your brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister to Me as priest, Aaron and Aaron’s sons: Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar (Exodus 28:1).

EXPOSITION

More often than not, one does not know the value of a thing, until such a thing is lost or taken away from him. Sometimes, when one is favoured, privileges and opportunities are seen as rights; the reason many abuse and lose them in no distant time.

The case of Nadab and Abihu, like many others, is pathetic. Many vibrant brethren whom God had raised to carry and spread the banner of righteousness in the world are now either in their early graves, or are living corpses. Many have asked, “why is it that many ministers’ children end up becoming ministers?” To answer their question, God’s call upon many people is a generational call.
Abraham, Aaron, and Eli’s families are good examples. Children who found themselves in such families must count themselves greatly privileged, and should work hard and live aright to maintain their position in God’s vineyard.

What are some of the problems of such people that misappropriate God’s grace upon their lives?
i. Undue Familiarity With Divine Things:* Many who live in mission houses do worse things than people out there.

ii. “Oh, It Is My Father’s Thing": They probably see God’s work as their father’s company, and so want to handle it as if handling biscuit factory.
iii. “We Are At Least Working For God": This also is a major factor. Nevertheless, God’s work has its rule, timing, and protocol. Are we to work only for God or with God?

Believers should be familiar with church doctrines and liturgy so that things would be done the right way (Exod. 19:22; Lev. 21:6). Learn from Uzziah (2 Chr. 26:16-19).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, remove from me the spirit of error.
2. Father, help parents not to be overwhelmed by their jobs as to make them forget their responsibility of putting their children through in the right way.
3. Lord, help bring back ministers’ children who have chosen their own paths, which could lead them to their untimely end.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 12:2 – 14:18; John 11:10 – 11:31.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM