The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Monday 3rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 3RD JUNE.

TRUST THE HOLY SPIRIT

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever (John 14:16).

T he Holy Spirit is God’s gift to us—the greatest blessing in our lives as Christians. He’s God at work in us. As Christians, we need Him to live victoriously in Christ. That’s why the Lord Jesus said, “...I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter...” (John 14:16).

The Holy Spirit came to help you live the Christian life, because no ordinary person can live the Christian life. It also takes the Holy Spirit to give you the understanding of God’s Word, awaken you to the fatherhood of God, and, amongst other things, help you accept the truth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God; God in flesh.

When Jesus asked His disciples, “Whom do men say that I the son of man am?” (Matthew 16:13), Peter, by the revelation of the Holy Spirit, spoke correctly. He said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.” The Master’s response to Peter was, “…Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 16:17).

Peter wasn’t guessing; the knowledge of who Jesus is was imparted to him by the Holy Spirit. Jesus said in John 16:13, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth….” Think of the Holy Spirit as the revealer or unveiler of the secrets, mysteries and realities of the Kingdom of God to our spirits. He makes heavenly materiality tangible to our spirits.

Even in preaching and ministering the Gospel to others, He’s the One who helps to bring the understanding of the message to those to whom we minister. But for Him, they’d never understand the message of the Gospel that we preach. We talk on the outside, but He confirms the words and grants them understanding on the inside.

Perhaps you’re a minister of the Gospel, don’t try to build the Church by your own strength; depend on the Holy Spirit. Take advantage of His glorious ministry in your life and you’ll never be stressed. He makes the job easy, and sees to it that you’re triumphant every day. Trust Him with your life, and He’ll manifest Himself in and through you.

PRAYER

I thank you, righteous Father, for the blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me; He’s my all-time helper, teacher, and guide, who continually reveals Christ Jesus to me and through me. I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom, and live triumphantly for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 14:16 AMPC And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

1 Corinthians 2:9-13 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 18:1-27 & 1 Chronicles 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:53-65 & Deuteronomy 1

#TALKINGSESSION

3RD JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for You’ve made me Your sanctuary; pure and holy, tried and true. Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my bloodbought inheritance, and vital experience in Christ Jesus! I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah. Thank You for giving me the power of
attorney to use the Name of Jesus, and utter words of power as a king and effect the desired changes in my career, ministry, finances, family, and health.

Today, I speak life to everything that concerns me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. Hallelujah. Everywhere I go and in all that I do; God’s grace, perfection, and wisdom is manifested in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 3RD JUNE 2019

THEME: HE QUALIFIES HIS CHOSEN VESSELS.

MEMORISE:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

READ: Isaiah 6:1-8

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

A qualification is an official requirement that makes a person eligible for an entitlement or position. It can take the form of a condition that must be fulfilled before a person is considered suitable for a privileged position, or a quality or accomplishment that makes a person acceptable for a particular job or activity. Basically, a qualification is a show of skill, intelligence, knowledge, experience, competence, talent and special abilities. These are obviously required in the appointment of anyone who will take up professional duties and assignments in the fields of medicine, banking and finance, security, law science and technology etc. well, I can confidently tell you that a high level of competence is also required for spiritual appointments, because 1 Timothy 3:6 says a man of God should not be a novice. 2 Timothy 2:15 says further that ministers of God as confident workers in his vineyard, having the ability to correctly dissect the word of truth.

However, all the skills, intelligence, talents and special abilities in this world are grossly inadequate to qualify anyone for divine service. Mankind is naturally disqualified from divine service because of our corrupt human nature that rebels against God’s commandments (Romans 8:7-8), and also because the heart of the natural man is highly deceitful and desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). For these reasons, the qualification of any man of God is a function of God’s grace. This was demonstrated in the life of Paul, who was qualified and made competent for divine service by divine authority, irrespective of his past life (Galatians 1:13-15). He testified to the grace of God upon his life in this regard, saying in 2 Corinthians 3:5-6a

“Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament;”

This passage tells us that we do not qualify or possess sufficient abilities to merit God’s call. Rather, our ability, competence and sufficiency are from God. By His mercy and favor, we are chosen, qualified and made sufficient as ministers of the new covenant in Jesus Christ. God always qualifies His servants, not by any written code but by the power of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 1:26-29 explains that God’s appointed ministers are usually not considered wise by human standards, and more often than not, they are usually not influential, powerful or of noble birth. God deliberately chooses the foolish, weak and insignificant things of this world to confound the wise, strong and influential ones, so that no one can boast of anything in His presence. There is a common saying that God does not call the qualified, He qualifies that called. This is so true!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, thanks for qualifying me for the task for which You have called me, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 21-22
Jeremiah 48:40-49:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

MONDAY 3RD JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
THE PATHWAY TO THE GLORY.

SCRIPTURE: Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? John 11:40.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Life becomes glorious when faith is alive.

Previously, we saw that the presence of faith attracts profits into the life of the child of God. When faith is at work, there are evidences or profits to show for it.

Now, one of the profits of faith is GLORY. When you have faith in God, you have become a candidate for existence in the realm of glory. Now, glory refers to high and unusual honour, magnificence and beauty. This means faith provokes existence in honour, beauty and magnificence.

The faith realm is the glory realm. Everyone who occupies the realm of faith must also occupy the realm of glory. Beloved, I want you to understand that faith moves people to the realm of God, and the realm that God occupies is the realm of possibilities.

Beloved, it has been confirmed that all things are possible with God (Mark 10:27); and also, with faith, all things are possible (Mark 9:23). This means, faith moves a person to the realm where God operates. In Mathematics, if A=B and B=C, it means that A=C. Faith moves God and God moves things. So, the faith realm is the glory realm as well as the God realm. Faith moves the child of God to the realm of glory. Life becomes glorious when faith is alive. The events of your life happen at the speed of the glory when you operate in faith.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to walk in the God-realm which is the glory realm, by walking in faith.

Remember this: Life becomes glorious when faith is alive.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the choice to avoid the life of shame and reproach by walking in the realm of God through faith.

2. Keep your faith alive continually.

PRAYER: O Lord, I reject the lifestyle of shame; I make demands on the manifestation of Your glory in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PROFITABILITY OF FAITH.

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 20:14-21:22, Acts 1:1-26, Psalm 121:1-8, Proverbs 16:18

AMAZING FACT: Going to Church is good for you: research shows that attending church services lowers your blood pressure.

QUOTE: Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Those who ever looked forward to destroying you, will never find you! Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Glory of the Lord swallows every trace of shame and reproach in your life, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 3RD JUNE 2019*

*TOPIC: BEHOLD THE GLOBAL WARMING: HOME IS SO NEAR!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 21:5-28*

Ozone, also called, TRIOXYGEN, is a natural inorganic molecule with the chemical formula O3. It is a pale blue gas that smells like Chlorine! The ozone layer is a belt is this natural gas “OZONE” and is about 15 to 30 kilometers above the Earth. It serves as a shield from the harmful ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation emitted by the sun. It does this through its three oxygen atoms which react with the sun UV rays constantly. But recent news about this OZONE LAYER is provoking today’s scripture! Vs. 25 of today’s great scripture says: “there shall be the signs in the sun and in the moon.” God’s Word cannot be broken!

Read this: Few years ago, NASA’s Ozone Monitoring Satellite, registered the biggest hole in the layer. The hole was as big as 28.3 million square kilometers. Ozone is a protective substance cover put by God in the atmosphere (space) to stop or lessen the destructive capacity of the sun’s ultra violet radiation from causing CANCER, etc. *That means mankind is in great danger!* 

The enormous size of the hole surprise scientists. *This is indeed a sign in the sun, which is what today’s scripture talks about.* Again, if you ask the former American vice president, Mr Al Gore (advocate of Climate Change), you would hear the two words: *“GLOBAL WARMING”* caused by the Ozone layer hole.

*This means the world is hotter than it was years ago.* All the devastating tsunamis around the globe are all effects of Global Warming. *The tallest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is no longer freezing at the top and do you know that ice is now melting at the South Pole? Oh, God help us? These are signs in the sun and in the moon and they signal that the end is near! All the Old Testament prophecies concerning Christ’s first coming (birth), death and resurrection are all fulfilled. Why shouldn’t those concerning His Second Coming be equally true? Clean yourself, watch daily and let no sin be a barrier to your seeing the Foursquare City. Truly, it is so near. Watch! Watch! Watch!

*ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT!*
*It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman – 14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!* Go to Google Play Store and download the *“ODM MOBILE”* APP now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, turn me into Your STORY TO GLORY LAND!
3. I decree: I refuse a life that can only be described in three words: A CONFUSED PARABLE!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 25-27*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, June 3, 2019.

SUNSET AT NOON (I)

READ: 2 Samuel 13:28-29
[28]Now Absalom had commanded his servants, saying, Mark ye now when Amnon's heart is merry with wine, and when I say unto you, Smite Amnon; then kill him, fear not: have not I commanded you? be courageous, and be valiant.[29]And the servants of Absalom did unto Amnon as Absalom had commanded. Then all the king's sons arose, and every man gat him up upon his mule, and fled.

MEMORISE:The nakedness of your sister, the daughter of your father, or the daughter of your mother, whether born at home or elsewhere, their nakedness you shall not uncover (Leviticus 18:9).

EXPOSITION

It is better to look at the leg of the cripple before complaining of the imbalance of the load on his head. Sun is known to rise early in the morning, to set later in the evening. However, a lot of many promising lives have been cut short, abruptly.

Amnon (the name means ‘faithful’) was the eldest son of King David and invariably the heir apparent to the throne of Israel. Did this prospect come to reality in his life? No, most sadly! Delaney once said, “The passion of love is nowhere as wasting and vexatious as where it is unlawful.” Against God’s rule, he had a ‘hot love’ (lust) for his own biological sister (vv. 1-15), and since the evil that men do lives with, and after them, Amnon met his untimely death, soonest.

If Christians know what lies ahead of them, they would discipline their mortal bodies (1 Cor. 9:27). Hope you are not misbehaving as a foreman, supervisor, or one privileged as the first graduate in your family? Abuse of power and position is abuse of God’s grace that can eventually make your sun hurriedly and untimely set at noon.

Youths, particularly, need to be warned to avoid unnecessary passion for money, sex, materialism, etc., for which a lot of people have lost their places in destiny. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Let us arm ourselves with God’s Word and pray to overcome the wiles of the devil. May your sun not set at noon, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, sanctify me so I don’t destroy myself with unnecessary passion.
2. Father, deliver youths who are already into hard drugs, internet fraud, lust for opposite sex, etc.
3. Oh Lord, heal the wounds of our leaders who have sustained injury occasioned by lust for women or arrows from the enemies.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 9:33 – 12:1; John 10:30 – 11:9.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM