The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 30th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 30TH MAY.

HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING.

…all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).

O, the blessedness of Jesus Christ, and all that He accomplished for us! He died for us, that we may have life. He was buried for us, and God raised Him from the dead, and we were raised together with Him (Read Romans 6:3-4). Now, He’s seated in God’s heaven, in the place of power, and we’re seated together with Him. However, we’re here in the earth, but our authority comes from heaven!

Thus, today, the implication of our position in Him is that we use His Name, we have His Name, and we live in His Name. His Name has exactly the same power that He has as a person. His Name represents everything that He is.

Christians who don’t understand this are the ones who pray, “O God! Please help me with this or that; give me this or give me that.” Praying like that is a waste of time, and it’s somewhat insulting to God, because He gave you His Name, and you’re a joint-heir with Him; meaning you own the world with Him.

According to the Scriptures, and as we read in our theme verse, He gave you everything. But if you’re looking at circumstances, and thinking like a man, you’ll be thinking of how to pray in such a way that He’ll be “convinced” to grant whatever it is you’re asking for. How much more can you convince someone to give you anything who already gave you everything, including the Kingdom?

He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” ; and He’s done it! Today, we’re supposed to be functioning for Him, acting in His stead. We’re His ambassadors, praying for others; making good things happen for others. He gave you His life. He gave you His Name. He gave you His wealth. He gave you His seat in heaven. What more do you want?

Take your place of dominion, reigning and ruling with Him. He’s a King, and He raises kings! He doesn’t want you crawling, and begging Him; that’s why He made all things yours.

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am; I have all He says I have; and I can do all things in His Name. All things are possible to me, because I believe. I’m rich in all things, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ! Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33

#TALKINGSESSION

30TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for filling my life with Your joy. I declare that the joy of the Lord is my strength, and that joy saturates my spirit and bursts forth in refreshing streams to my world. I rejoice always in the Lord my God, who has filled my heart with gladness, and my mouth with songs of rejoicing.

I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease, and poverty today and always! I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus unto good works. No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall ever prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from the destruction that ruins men's life and catapulted into God’s realm of life where I reign victoriously with Christ, every day, in Jesus’ Name.Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 30TH MAY 2019

THEME: GOD STILL CHOOSES FOR HIS OWN.

MEMORISE:

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

READ: Proverbs 3:1-8

1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

In these perilous times, we must always keep in mind that God is still in the business of choosing and directing the manner of life His children should live if God id trying to lead your life on a certain path, I rejoice with you because this shows that He has special interest in you. When God shows special interest in a person’s life, it is because He wants to show His awesomeness to the world through that person. God will make you a sign-post to the world on the awesomeness of His power in Jesus’ Name. Jesus said in Matthew 22:14:

“For many are called, but few are chosen.”

Who are the few? The few are those who allow God to chart the course of their lives and allow Him to rule over their affairs. The level to which you allow God to have His way in your life shows how much you trust Him. Moses was a leader who would not do anything unless God approved of it. In his conversation with the Almighty, he emphatically told God in Exodus 33:15,

“If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.”

How pleasant our lives would be if we make God the captain of our ship. David is another man who trusted God’s judgment and sought God’s direction when he was faced with difficult situations. When his camp at Ziglag was raided and his wives and children, as well as those of the soldiers, were all carried away as captives, one would have expected David, as the commander of a formidable army, to immediately ride out and pursue the raiders. On the contrary, he did not move until he got clearance from God (1 Samuel 30:8). Imagine the strength and confidence with which David pursued the marauding raiders once he got divine backing from the Lord of Host Himself. When we allow God to chart the course of our lives, we can never suffer failure or defeat. Children of God who gamble with their lives when taking critical decisions should blame themselves and not God when they fail or are defeated.

Today’s bible reading is full of divine wisdom and loaded with several benefits. It encourages us to keep God’s law in our hearts and allows it rule our lives. The result is that we will live a long and peaceful life. When we live within the framework of God’s precepts. He will favor us and cause men to favor us as well. Whenever you are where God wants you to be, you cannot expect anything less than his favor because you are in His will. Earlier in my life, my ambition was to be the youngest professor in a chosen discipline. However, the Lord commanded me to carry my cross and continue from where my father in the Lord stopped. I am enjoying my life today because I answered “Yes Lord.” No other answer could have turned out better for me. Beloved, let God choose for you! Don’t be among those who think they can use and dump God for their selfish interest. In your career, marriage, where you settle in life and so on, acknowledge the supremacy of God’s judgment and align yourself with His purpose. You will not regret you did.

ACTION POINT:

Yield to the Lord in every area where you have been battling with His choice for you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 14
Jeremiah 46:1-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 30TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE ELEVATOR OPERATOR: BE POSITIVE*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 3:1-6; EZEKIEL 14:3-4*

There was an elevation (lift) operator who was such a great encouragement and a “professor” in attitude. On a particular day, the man was so full of happiness and was humming a tune.

People called him a “hummer Jeep”, but he wouldn’t stop. One female passenger was so angry at the elevator operator and screamed at him: “What are you so happy about anyway? With bad news all over and crazy bills to match, what the hell is your excitement about?”

The man looked at the woman and replied happily: *“Well, ma, I’ve never lived this day before.”* Oh, what a way and what an attitude to face each new day, despite the challenges around your life, family and ministry.

*Be excited because you are alive! Be excited because you have seen today! Do you know that there are people facing similar problems (challenges) like you, who did not live to see today?*
So, in the midst of the trials and pain, find time to give the devil a ‘black eye’ by your positive attitude. Share this with me:

*We cannot choose how many years we will live; but we can choose how much life those years will have. We cannot control the beauty of our face, but we can control the expression on it. We cannot control life’s difficult moments, but we can choose to make life less difficult. We cannot control the negative atmosphere of the world, but we can control the atmosphere of our mind. Too often, we try to choose and control things we cannot. Too seldom, we choose and control what we can… our attitude!*

Today’s two scriptures are talking about TRUST IN THE LORD (Proverbs 3:5)! Set up no IDOL in your heart (Ezekiel 14:4)! Stop IMAGINING HOW that testimony will show up (Proverbs 3:6). He shall DIRECT or ENGINEER your STORY! Without a struggle, there can be no progress. Learn to smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow in attitude. Brave men rejoice in adversity. *“Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so is he”* (Bhagavad-Gita). In this STORY to GLORY year, be positive daily because God is still on the throne planning your GLORY and GREATER GLORY phase! Ah! I see you dancing very soon in Jesus name!

*Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho”, “There Are Bullets In Your Mouth”, I Shall Not Weep/Mourn” and My Womb Must Open by Fire” from any bookshop nationwide.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now.*
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, I TRUST You! I refuse to PANIC *concerning my STORY to GLORY testimony again in Jesus name!*
3. I scatter every demonic attack on my MIND! I BIND DEPRESSION and HEAVINESS now in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 13-15*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Thursday , 30th May

TOPIC: *YOUR FAITH AND YOUR BLESSING *

SCRIPTURE : "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law,being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith". Galatians 3:13-14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "It does matter how many days you fast and pray; if you live outside the Will of God, you must lose in life".

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that *there is a connection between faith in God and the blessing of God.* Those who have faith in God are blessed. The Blessing of God travels in the direction of faith; if you want to see the blessing, you must provide faith.
*Faith is aligning every department of your life with the Will of God*. Abraham was living his life by himself until God interrupted him and began to give him direction. Abraham followed God’s direction and became a blessed man.

*If you understand God’s Will and you are ready to align your life with it, you do not need to beg for His blessing.* It does matter how many days you fast and pray; if you live outside the Will of God, you must lose in life.

*Faith begins with reading and studying Scriptures (Word revelation)*. By reading and studying, light dawns on you and kills every doubt in your heart (conviction), then you begin to act based on what you have seen from Scriptures (practical action), and this action produces results (tangible manifestations), which is the Blessing of God.

The blessing of God, therefore, travels in the direction of faith in God.

"I prophesy to you today, the Bible will no longer be a dry book in your hand, but a blessing to your life". From this moment forward, every time you study the Bible, you shall see revelations that will change your level and transform your life and destiny in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "It does not matter how many days you fast and pray; if you live outside the Will of God,"you must lose in life".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Develop a strong appetite for God’s Word.
2. Get the preached Word through CDs,"DVDs, concerning the particular area of your life where light and revelation is needed.

PRAYER : O Lord,"I ask that as I read and study Your Word, You will open my eyes to see revelations that will terminate every limitation in my life, in Jesus’ Name".

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "FAITH AND THE BLESSING".

QUOTE: "Partnership with God is the answer to the hardship on earth". Culled from "21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO THE OVERFLOW" by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 15:23 to 16:23, John 18:25 to 19:22, Psalm 119:113 to 128, Proverbs 16:10 to 11
AMAZING FACT : More than 1.1 million people attended the last day of a five-day crusade in Seoul,"South Korea on June 3, 1973 organised by Billy Graham. It was the largest single turnout to see and hear Billy Graham. More than 3.2 million people attended the entire crusade. That was the largest gathering Graham ever had.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 30/5/2013 – Nigeria passed a law banning same-sex marriage.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : "I prophesy upon you a new dimension of the spirit of faith in Jesus’ Name"
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, May 30, 2019*

*TOPIC: ACT ACCORDING TO HIS WORD*
*Read: Luke 5:1-7*

*MEMORISE: _But Simon answered and said to Him, "Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at your word I will let down the net_ (Luke 5:5).*

*EXPOSITION*

Many a time, we do act according to circumstances around us. In several occasions, it is our situations that dictate our prayer points. Many Christians speak, react and live their lives according to what they are passing through in their lives. Frankly speaking, it does not work out like that in the Kingdom of God. Believers must start to live by faith and not by sight.

Simon Peter is our good example in the Bible. When Jesus asked him to launch out into deep, to let down his nets for a catch, Simon told Him that they have tried all they could during the night, and they caught nothing. The best time for fishing was at night. Nevertheless, Simon acted according to the Master’s word and it worked for him miraculously, even beyond his expectation. 

*And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking* (v.6). Simon did not only believe in the Word, but he also acted upon it.

It is one thing to believe in the Word of God and it is another thing entirely to act upon it in any situation we find ourselves. There is power in the Word of God. It is the same Word that God released to create the heaven and the earth. No one can separate God from His Word. Whatever God is capable of, His word also is capable of. In fact, the Word of God is as potent as God himself. 
As from today, learn to act according to God’s Word, for it is your road map in your journey through Life *(Psa. 119:105).* It is your staff of authority *(Matt. 4:4,7)*, the key to your prosperity *(Psa. 1:1-3),* and medicine for your body *(Prov. 4:20-22).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Add more to my faith, Oh Lord, to enjoy your goodness in my life through the pronouncement of Your Word to my situations.
*2.* I am blessed and highly favoured, because Your Word says it.
*3.* By the power in the Word of God, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings. 1:3 – 3:23; John 8:42 – 9:4*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM