The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 29th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 29TH MAY.

DON’T GIVE SATAN A CHANCE

Giving thanks unto the Father… Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness ... (Colossians 1:12-13).

If, for instance, the devil appeared to you tonight, and said, “I’m going to kill you,” what would your response be? Some Christians may start running from one “prayer house” to another, seeking help or “deliverance.” But I tell you what to do: laugh him to scorn and go to sleep!

You don’t have to lose sleep over an enemy who already knows he’s defeated and has no power, but preys on people’s ignorance and fears. That’s Satan; he’s been defeated. You’re superior to him, even if you only gave your life to Christ a few minutes ago. You’re now one with Christ, seated in His place of victory over the world, the flesh and the devil.

No Christian needs deliverance from the devil. The Bible says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow…” (Philippians 2:9-10). How can you be afraid of the devil when you have, and live in, the Name of Jesus, the Name that’s above every name!

In Mark 16:17, Jesus said, “...In my name shall they cast out devils….” He was talking about you. He gave you the power to CAST OUT devils! Don’t give the devil a chance. If he manifests anywhere around you, cast him out.

He may try to bring negative thoughts to your mind to cause fear; reject them. Part of his subterfuge is to bring thoughts of fear to your mind, and the more you ponder on those negative thoughts, the more you inadvertently give him space in your life. That’s why the Bible says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence…” (Proverbs 4:23).

Guard your heart against fear and unbelief, because those are Satan’s materials and weapons. Spend time to listen to the Word of God and build your faith strong. At the Pastor Chris Digital Library on Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, you’ll find sufficient faith-resources that can help build and fortify your spirit. Subscribe for the messages.

Arm yourself with the Word. With the Word in your heart and on your lips, you’ll forever be indomitable.

CONFESSION

The greater One lives in me. I live in and by the Name of Jesus, taking the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. The Word of God—the sword of the Spirit—proceeds from my mouth, dislodging anything that’s of the devil around me and in my sphere of contact. Satan has nothing in me! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:27 GNB Don't give the Devil a chance.
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 14:15-31 & 1 Chronicles 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:1-11 & Numbers 32

#TALKINGSESSION

29TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the presence of Your Spirit in my life, which has ushered me into a life of unending blessings. You’ve enabled me for the triumphant life, and have enlightened the eyes of my spirit to recognize and apprehend my heritage in Christ! I am living Your dream, and gloriously
fulfilling Your destiny for me.

Today, I take advantage of the miracle-working power of Your Spirit in me, to subdue the elements of this world. I walk in the greater manifestation of Your blessings, healings, prosperity, and power. I walk in the light of Your Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment , in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY 2019

THEME: YOU ARE VERY PRECIOUS.

MEMORISE:

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; 1 Peter 2:9

READ: 1 Corinthians 6:15-20

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

The abnormal use of a thing is what is referred to as abuse. It is unfortunate that many people abuse themselves in different ways. For example, it is an abnormal use of the body and mind when one works, works, and works without taking time to rest, all in a bid to maximize earnings and turnover. If you know how precious you are, you will not burn the candle of your life from both ends. Today, in 1 Corinthians 6:15, the Holy Spirit is asking you whether or not you realize that your body is a part of Christ. In order words, even the body we call ours actually belongs to Jesus Christ. This tells you how precious we are in the sight of the Lord. As children of God, we are so unique! That we are joined to God in one Spirit should gladden our hearts and make us shun any form of defilement. No wonder the Psalmist says in Psalm 139:14:

“ I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”

When we abuse our body, we are actually trampling under our feet a precious pearl the Lord gave to us, not only because we are created in His own image but also because He paid a high price to redeem us from the curse of sin and death. We are even much more precious than the first Adam, for we are bought with a price that cannot be valued.

Our Lord has called us out from darkness into the marvelous light of holiness, prosperity and great deliverance from the power of sin and Satan. We must therefore glorify God in our body and in our spirit man. We are like the beloved wife of a king. The queen does not comport herself in ways that would bring ridicule to the royal family, her husband particularly. Moreover, a queen does not tell lies because she has integrity. Sleeping around is a ridiculous thing to do as a Christian. Even if you are not married to any person, you are joined to Jesus Christ, who is the Husband of the Church. Beloved, do you know you are more valuable to God than angels? The Bible says you will even judge angels (1 Corinthians 6:3)! The fact that God has given you His Precious Holy Spirit as a deposit guaranteeing you of things to come should tell you how precious you are to Him (2 Corinthians 5:5). Even the angels are mystified by this great benevolence of God to us and by the fact that He has set us over the world to come (1 peter 1:12, Hebrews 2:5-8). Armed with this knowledge, if I were you, I would jealously guard my salvation, lest I lost my worth and become a castaway 91 Corinthians 9:27).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, open the eyes of my heart to always see that everything the devil and the world dangle at me pales in comparison to my value, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 13
Jeremiah 44:24-45:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 29 MAY, 2019

TOPIC: *BREAKING LIMITATIONS BY EXCELLENCE*

SCRIPTURE : "He said, Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will show the interpretation". Daniel 5:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "The Excellent Spirit causes people to rise above limitations".
*Our God is a God of excellence.* The Spirit of God, therefore, is the Spirit of Excellence.
*Excellence is a difference maker.* It was the Spirit of Excellence upon Daniel in our anchor Scripture that made a difference in his life and caused him to be different and perpetually relevant in his generation.

*Excellence is a limit breaker.* The Spirit of Excellence causes people to rise above limitations. Daniel was a captive in a strange land. Despite his condition of captivity, he rose above the limitations of his background to become the Prime Minister of the Persian Empire. The implication of this is that when the Spirit of Excellence is upon you, you rise above the limitations of your history and background.

*Also, it was the same Spirit of Excellence that raised Jesus Christ up from the dead (Romans 8:11).* This Spirit defied the forces of hell, principalities and powers and caused Jesus to rise up above the limitations of the grave and the powers of death.

Beloved, it does not matter the situation or limitation surrounding your life and destiny – be it generational curses, the manipulations of witches and wizards, disease and infirmity; I decree by the anointing of the Holy Ghost and by the Spirit of Excellence, that you are coming out, in Jesus’ Name. Receive the Spirit of Excellence today, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "The Excellent Spirit causes people to rise above limitations".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Be upright and excellent like Daniel in the Bible. Let sin, iniquity and mediocrity be far from you.
2. Ask God to impart you with the Spirit of Excellence at the place of prayer

PRAYER : O Lord, I receive the Spirit of Excellence today. Let this Spirit of Excellence terminate every limitation of my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE.
QUOTE: "You cannot be in excellence and be in obscurity. Excellence brings eminence and prominence". Culled from "CAREER AND WORKPLACE WISDOM" by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 14:1 to 15:22, John 18:1 to 24, Psalm 119:97 to 112, Proverbs 16:8 to 9
AMAZING FACT : More than 3.2 million people have been converted to evangelical Christianity as a result of the preaching of Billy Graham according to William Martin’s book, ‘A prophet with Honour: The Billy Graham Story.’
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : "Every spell of obscurity on your life is dissolved in this season, in Jesus’ Name".
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, May 29, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE POWERFUL CAN BE BROUGHT DOWN*
*Read: Judges 16:21-25*

*MEMORISE: _Then they killed the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes, put out the eyes of Zedekiah, bound him with bronze fetters, and took him to Babylon_ (2 Kings 25:7).*

*EXPOSITION*

God’s power so much rested upon Samson for a purpose – deliverance of His people. Yes, he did some great exploits – the gate, the killing of 1000 soldiers with the jawbone of an ass, the bands, etc. From onset, the man of God was making wave and gaining popularity among his own people and in the camp of the enemies. When one is doing well in business, career, or life, it is time to be very careful. This is because, one may get intoxicated by his achievements, and therefore, sees others who are less-privileged as weak, lazy, and unfortunate. There is always the danger of respite, a thing that overtook King David and almost finished him *(2 Sam. 11:1ff).*

Nearly every man is culpable of this. Power corrupts. For the purpose of today’s devotion, it is important that we particularly discuss opposite sex (women for men, and men for women) amongst other factors that can bring powerful man down. As believers, we must beware of strange women/men, strange money, strange position and any such thing as strange to the will of God, or the holiness enshrined in, and propagated in, and by the Bible.

Believers must watch their ways and daily examine themselves *(2 Cor. 13:5).* Determination is another key, factor, if we would not be reproached and brought down, as we climb the ladder of progress. Don’t forget, the devil moves around to steal, kill and destroy *(Jn. 10:10a).* If you abandon God, He will also leave you to Satan *(1 Cor. 5:5; 2 Tim. 2:12).* Don’t break God’s law *(Eccl. 10:8).* Have you left God, and are already being reproached, you can come back to Him now *(cf. Lam 5:21).* You will not be brought down, in Jesus’ name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please raise me up again from where I have fallen.
*2.* Father, let those who call themselves mighty in the powers of darkness in my family be put to shame.
*3.* Oh Lord, remember Your promises upon Christ Apostolic Church, and fulfil them accordingly.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Kgs 21:21 – 22:53; 2 Kgs. 1:1-2; John 8:20 – 8:41*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: SUPER CENTENARIANS! EARLY DEATH IS A WASTER!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 5:1-22*

Living to the age of 100 in this generation is a celebration. Because life expectancy worldwide is below 100 years, the term in invariably associated with longevity. In 2012, the United Nations estimated that there were 316,600 living centenaries (those above 100 years) worldwide. 

As life expectancy is increasing across the world, and world population has also increased rapidly, the number of centenarians is expected to increase quickly in the future. In fact, the number of Japanese people aged 100 or older has risen to a record high of almost 70,000 over the past year!

According to the New Scientist Magazine, 66 per cent of these people have reached their 110th birthday, thus becoming super centenaries (those above 110 years)! *On earth today, there are only about 150-500 super centenaries!* 

Is it not amazing that to live to the age of 100 years is now a celebration? As a matter of fact, to live to the age of 45 years in most developing countries today is a celebration. The average life expectancy at birth was 71.5 years (68 years and 4 months for males and 72 years and 8 month for females) over the period of 2010-2015 according to United Nation World Population! Never forget that there were times on earth when the sons of Adam lived to over 200-960 years, but no more. *God wants you to use today’s devotional to attack the spirit of death-before-your-God-appointed-season!*

Why are many dying so young? Why is the attack of diseases, particularly high blood pressure and diabetes, common with young people today? 

Determine that you will do your best to live long for your God and for your generation! Exercise regularly! Eat wisely! *Avoid stressful conditions/
people/places!* Why indulge in shouting? Avoid sexual sins (condoms have just 70 percent safety rate). Avoid dangerous medical conditions, e.g. using untested blood, using old needles, etc! Be prayerful before embarking on any journey! Be holy and make sure that your protective divine hedge is not broken to avoid the serpent (enemies) from biting. May you live long to be a longer blessing to your generation.

*(Get EXTRA COPIES of ODM for SOULS! GET EXTRA COPIES than you have ever done! You will see EXTRA FAVOUR that cannot be explained! God is a rewarder! Amen! Start today and pray now)! I see great EVIDENCE locating you!*

*PRAYER POINTS: 
Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…*
1. Worship the Lord for another day. Pray about your life as led.
2. Repent from any careless, past life and pray for the sick today.
3. Read Psalm 91:14-16 and bind the spirit of death. Loose long life and ask the Lord to satisfy you. Declare that no evil shall befall you/your family. YOU WILL NOT DIE NOW!
4. Cancel all satanic plans to make sure you do not see the end of this year. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 10-12*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

*Refrain*

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM