The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 28th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 28TH MAY.

ALWAYS BEING TRANSFIGURED

And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering (Luke 9:29).

Following the experience of Jesus as He prayed at the Mount of Transfiguration, there’re those who think they’d always have to go to that particular mountain to get transfigured. But no; it was just a mountain.

Evidently, Jesus was often transfigured as He prayed, but the account in Luke 9 was one occasion that the disciples had the opportunity to be present and see Him transfigured before them. God opened their eyes on that occasion to see what was happening with Jesus—the resplendent glory that effused from Him. If their eyes hadn’t been opened, they wouldn’t have seen the transfiguration. It was spiritual, for they saw Elijah and Moses as well, who disappeared as the vision faded.

Now, what happened to Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration happens to us most of the time as we pray in the Holy Ghost; we’re transfigured; we literally glow from inside out. It’s something spiritual; that’s why those around you may not see or notice anything, except the Lord opens their eyes, like He did the disciples.

The glory of God is in your spirit; your spirit is glorified with Christ. That glory radiates from within and permeates everything around you when you pray, when you study, and when you meditate on God’s Word.

Remember the testimony of Stephen in Acts 6:15, when he was arrested and brought before the council. The Bible says his face looked to them like that of an angel. They didn’t always see Stephen’s face aglow like that every day, and everywhere he went. The people’s eyes were suddenly opened to see the glory on his face at that particular moment.

A similar occurrence took place when Jesus appeared to two of His disciples, after His resurrection. He walked with them a long distance, and even followed them home, yet they didn’t recognise Him. But as He partook of the Communion with them, their eyes were opened, and they recognised Him, but he promptly vanished from their sight (Luke 24:16-31).

Others may not see the glory all over you. Their eyes may not be opened to see it on your face, but one thing is sure: the glory of God is on you, and in your spirit! You’re constantly transfigured from glory to glory as you fellowship the Spirit; it’s one of the many glorious benefits of prayer.

CONFESSION

I’m constantly transfigured, being filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues, there’s an unleashing of the supernatural and all-round transformation in my spirit, soul, and body. My spirit gains the ascendancy and power over anything that’s of the world, and I rise higher and higher like an edifice, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

1st Corinthians 14:2For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

2nd Corinthians 3:18 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan
John 13:31-14:1-4, 2 Kings 23-25

2 Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 13:24-37, Numbers 31

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the power and ability of Your Word to bring me health, prosperity and cause me to excel in all I do. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing in me a harvest of what it talks about. With Your Word, I am set on the course that I must follow. My future is bright
and full of glory. There’s no darkness in me;

I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and Your Spirit. As I meditate on the Word, I am transfigured and strengthened by the Holy Spirit. My heart is filled with divine wisdom; thus, I move in the direction of Your vision for my life, and I am making a great difference in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH MAY 2019

THEME: THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE.

MEMORISE:

Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Ephesians 4:28

READ: Genesis 26:12-14

12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.

13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Unemployment and poverty are some of the reasons people give for engaging in acts of stealing and fraudulent practices involving obtaining false pretense. However, such people are not being sincere with themselves or with God. There is only one legitimate cure for lack, and its name is hard work. When people say there are no employment opportunities, I beg to differ. What people to as unemployment is the lack of the type of job they want. Such people fail to diversify the scope of labor they are willing to engage in, and so they keep looking for white color jobs when there are other available jobs that can provide for their needs. Unfortunately, they consider such jobs to be beneath their status as graduates or professionals and hence choose to remain unemployed. Today’s Bible reading records how Isaac worked hard by sowing in a time of famine, notwithstanding the abundant blessings that were his by covenant! Those who steal to survive should learn from his example that there is an acceptable alternative to stealing which is hard work centered on God. Furthermore, in today’s memory verse, the Holy Spirit expressly commands those who steal under the excuse of poverty and joblessness to find something good to do so that they can even have more than enough to give to others.

The story of Obalola serves to illustrate today’s topic. One day, he and his friend went to the seer to know what the future had in store for them. To Obalola, the seer said “You will be king, if……”, but before the seer could finish, Obalola jumped up in excitement and sprinted away. In Obalola’s absence, the seer proceeded to deliver a prophesy to his friend. He had just begun saying “You will die poor, unless….”, when Obalola’s friend also stormed off, annoyed at what he was hearing. Having heard from the seer, Obalola began to play around, boasting that he would be king someday. His friend on the other hand decided that he would not die poor. This man went into the jungle with his farming implements and started farming. He worked the jungle until he turned it into a pleasant farm with crops being taken to the town for good money. In the course of time, the king of the town died and there was a famine in the land. Obalola’s friend with his great farm was the only source of survival for the town. Desperate for survival, the town’s people came to him and begged him to become their king. Meanwhile, Obalola had wasted his life boasting and waiting to become king; he died a pauper. Beloved, laziness in any form is not a Christian virtue. It makes people vulnerable to poverty, and poverty leads to desperate acts which erode integrity (Proverbs 24:30-34, Proverbs 30:7-9).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please give me the health and strength to work and be productive in life

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 10-12
Jeremiah 44:11-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

TUESDAY 28TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC:
VALUE FOR THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

SCRIPTURE: And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it…And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. Luke 2:42-45

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Presence of God must not be assumed; the Presence of God must be confirmed.

Our anchor Scripture tells us the story of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of Mary and Joseph, when he was 12 years old. They attended a feast in Jerusalem and on their return, Jesus was not in the company of His earthly parents and they were not aware. They went on a whole day’s journey assuming He was in their company while He was not.

This is the condition of many Christians today – they are moving through life without God, yet they assume God is with them. One of the greatest challenges of humanity today is that many people are moving without the Presence of God. It is possible for us to continue our activities as usual without the Presence of Divinity and we are not aware. Assumption is a destroyer of destiny. The Presence of God must not be assumed; the Presence of God must be confirmed.

The absence of the Presence of God in the lives of people is as a result of lack of passion and value for the Presence of God.

Now, what does the Presence of God carry?

1. Daily Guidance and Revelation (Matthew 4:4).

When you are connected to the Presence of God, there is daily guidance and revelation, and in the absence of Divine guidance, life is prone to terrible mistakes, pains and regrets.

2. Spiritual Power and Authority (Mark 16:20).

A man who carries the Presence of God carries spiritual power and authority that makes him irresistible, indomitable, and indefatigable.

3. God’s Ways and Wisdom (Psalm 32:8).

A carrier of God’s Presence does not struggle to understand the Bible or Voice of God.

Beloved, do all it takes to dwell permanently in the Presence of God because the Presence of God is indispensable to the life and destiny of man, both in time and in eternity.

REMEMBER THIS: The Presence of God must not be assumed; the Presence of God must be confirmed.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Deliberately refuse to function without the Presence of God.

2. Fellowship with God consistently through the study of the Word, prayers and worship.

PRAYER: O Lord, I desire Your Presence above anything else. Help me to live in Your Presence all the days of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AVOIDING THE ERRORS OF SAUL

QUOTE: Your spirituality determines your sensitivity and your sensitivity determines your opportunity. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 13:1 to 39, John 17:1 to 26, Psalm 119:81 to 96, Proverbs 16:6 to 7

AMAZING FACT: Pine cones have genders. Male pine cones shed pollen and female pine cones make seeds.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow by 5:30pm for the preservation of your life and destiny. Invite your friends and loved ones.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May God increase your spiritual sensitivity in this season; His presence shall be unmistakable in your life, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 28TH MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE ZEBRA CROSSING SIGN! HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAMS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 16:10-14*

As we drove past the stripped lines along the Ikeja axis of Lagos, I remembered that an accident had been averted at a particular sport the previous week and the lives of a score of students were saved. At that same instant, the name Dr. June McCarroll was registered again in my soul. 

Welcome to the adventure of a woman of faith/determination who believed that: *Every disadvantage has a hidden advantage!* Born in Nebraska USA, Dr. June McCarroll was a general medical practitioner. An accident was the trigger that got her thinking about making road highways safer worldwide.

Her car was badly smashed from the driver’s side and she was determined to do something about cars that pushed others off the road. Because of an accident, she tried to persuade the local government council. After a long discouraging battle with government officials in which she refused to give up, *the ZEBRA CROSS legislation was born. Indeed, if you live your beliefs, you can turn the world upside down.

No wonder A.A Hodge said: *“It is easier to find a score of men wise enough to discover the truth than to find one intrepid (very brave) enough in the face of opposition, to stand up for it.”* God is calling you to be courageous/determined concerning your life’s goals! Listen to 1Corinthians 16:13: “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.”

Concerning your 2019 and life’s expectations, see what heaven is telling you again: *“BE COURAGEOUS, STAND FAST IN THE FAITH, QUIT YOU LIKE MEN, BE STRONG!”* Don’t give up! If the Zebra Crossing sign that has saved millions from UNTIMELY death, was born out of pain, then something great will come out of any allowed trial in your life, family and ministry! *Next time you see the Zebra sign, remember the words, “Courage”, “Determination” and “Boldness”.* In any battle, always remember this: *The FRUIT is the last thing that grows up on any three!* Hold on to God! Never ever give up on that dream!

*BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL, 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH-14” for account details and Send SMS to: +234-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-68
63. E-MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to +234-8144-044-226, +234-802-342-1513, 234-807-314-6863 after sowing!*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.
1. Thank God and pray about the Word today as it affects you. Ask for fresh grace to be courageous and to stand in faith!
2. Lord, turn my life into a showroom of Your faithfulness!
3. Pray about today and any issue(s) affecting your peace!
4. *Pray for me today as led!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, May 28, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE LAW OF SUBSTITUTION*
*Read: 1 Samuel 16:1-14*

*MEMORISE: _And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons_ (1 Samuel 16:1).*

*EXPOSITION*

The law of substitution states that “no man is indispensable”. In a football team, only eleven players are on the field at the same time, others are on the bench as substitutes. Each of the eleven players on the field has a direct substitute on the bench, waiting for the one playing to get tired, worn out, get injured or lose concentration.

When the coach eventually realise a particular player is no longer as active as he should be on the field, he calls on a substitute from the bench to warm-up and take his place. Saul did not know that God, the Coach, had already asked David to warm-up, so as to replace him. Jesus Christ told the Pharisees in Luke 19:40; “And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out”.

All the above point to the fact that no one is indispensable/irreplaceable. God had to tell Prophet Elijah that He still had about four hundred (400) other, faithful prophets in hiding, so Elijah could realise he can be replaced.

What is the assignment God has committed into your hands? How well are you doing it? Are you using that talent/gift to His glory, or you have buried it?

Remember, someone else is warming up to take your place, if you fumble. You are not indispensable! You are only privileged to be one of the eleven on the field! Shalom!.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please, grant me the grace never to fumble with the assignment you have committed into my hands.
*2.* Father, please, continue to make me a vessel unto honour in Your hands.
*3.* Lord, let me not be guilty of my divine assignment and let no one take my place in Your kingdom in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 King 19:21 – 21:20; John 7:51 – 8:19*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM