The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 25th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 25TH MAY.

BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be (Romans 8:6-7).

When we talk about being spiritually minded, the context here is being spiritually minded towards God; setting your mind and affection on Him and things pertaining to His Kingdom.

Some have asked, “How do I set my mind on the Lord and on spiritual things?” It’s by setting your attention on the Word! The Word shows you what spiritual things are and delivers them to you. That’s because God’s Word is Light (John 1:1-5), and light defines and reveals (Ephesians 5:13). Your spiritual eyes need God’s light—His Word—to show you what spiritual things from Him are, so you can “mind” those things; set your focus on them.

Romans 8:5 declares, “For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.” You’re after the Spirit if your affection, the things that excite you, and what you focus your attention on, are things pertaining to Christ, His Gospel, and the eternal life that He brought to us.

Some Christians don’t show or give sufficient interest, time, attention, and effort to studying God’s Word and other spiritually edifying endeavours as praying, attending church services regularly, etc. They’d rather set their minds and attention on worldly things. But the Spirit sounds a strong warning to such folks. We read it as part of our opening scripture; it says, “For to be carnally minded is death…” (Romans 8:6). But if you want to live the life of righteousness, with the peace of prosperity, you have to be spiritually minded.

The fact that you study this devotional to learn God’s Word, to learn about Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Kingdom of God, is being spiritually minded towards God. Continue in it.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for awakening in me the consciousness of my spirituality through the Word. My attention is set on things above—not on earthly, carnal, mundane, or transient things. I walk in victory, power and the dominion of the Spirit, because I’m spiritually minded, with my unalloyed attention on the true light of the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 3:2-4 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Corinthians 15:48-49 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 12:1-19 & 2 Kings 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 12:35-44 & Numbers 28

TALKINGSESSION

25TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for Your life that's at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influences in the world! My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness and peace forevermore.

I walk in the light of my justification, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness in Christ! Having been justified by faith, I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 25TH MAY 2019

THEME: A SERVING LEADER.

MEMORISE:

If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. John 13:14

READ: John 13:12-17

12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

Some people don’t know the difference between being a serving-leader and a servant-leader. A great example of a serving-leader is our Lord Jesus Christ. He served till the end of His earthly ministry and continues to serve even at the right hand of power in heaven (Romans 8:34), Hebrews 7:25). However, he is not a servant; He actually acknowledged His status as Lord and Master in John 13:13. It is unfortunate therefore that many followers want to make servants out of their God-ordained leaders. Leaders are meant to serve but not to be subject to servitude! This is what I personally describe as the “abuse of a leader”. Some people use their leaders to their own self advantage, and when such a leader dies, they jump over to another leader who they will also use to death! King Saul is a good example of a servant-leader. When he was confronted with his disobedience to god, he said in 1 Samuel 15:24:

“I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.”

The people he was supposed to guide were actually the ones controlling him, and by his own admission, he feared them.

When a serving leader becomes a servant-leader, people begin to wonder, “who is leading who?” God is not the author of confusion; this is why He always appoints a leader who He relates with and through whom He passes instructions to His people. Our Lord Jesus Christ makes it clear that there is a difference between a servant and a friend (John 15:15). A servant is limited, whereas a friend has a deeper relationship. This distinction is the reason why leaders appointed by God cannot be servants. Followers should be sincere enough not to try to make servants of their God-ordained leaders. Such leadership will not do them any good, and they may not be spared when these servant-leaders, whom they have badly influenced, receive their judgement from God. Some mischief makers who like to manipulate their leaders to do their bidding would always advocate for servant-leadership, because they don’t really want leaders; they would rather have a stooge who they can use for their own selfish interest. This arrangement is common in the political sphere, and cannot serve the interest of the people. If you are in such situation, remember you will give account of your service to God and not to a godfather. May God grant us leaders who will serve His interest in our churches and nations in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, make me a serving-leader and not a servant of individual interests. Also, give us serving-leaders and not servant-leaders who will lead us astray through the fear of men.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 4-5
Jeremiah 42:7-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 25TH MAY, 2019

TOPIC:
EMPOWERED BY GRACE

SCRIPTURE: And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Acts 4:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be engraced is to be empowered.

Grace, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, is the free and unmerited favour of God as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings. Grace is also seen as the kindness of God towards mankind. It can also be seen as “a divinely given talent or blessing.”

Grace is a secret of power and great grace is the sponsor of great power. To be engraced is to be empowered. When God has engraced a person, He has empowered that person, so, men who carry grace are men who carry power. That is why every highly anointed servant of God carries grace; they carry power.

Now, what is the necessity of power?

1. It Takes Power to Prevail (Genesis 32:28). In the battles of life, it takes power not to end as a casualty. It takes power to win.

2. It Takes Power to Terminate Captivity (Exodus 32:11).

A major reason for captivity is the bankruptcy of power. Captivity continues until relevant power is accessed.

3. It Takes Power to Conquer Wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). It takes power to get, magnetise, and acquire wealth. It takes power to overcome the forces of wretchedness.

4. It Takes Power to Overcome Obstacles and See Supernatural Openings (Psalm 114:1-7). It takes power to separate what is standing between you and where you are meant to be.

5. It Takes Power to receive all that pertains to Life and Godliness, that is, both spiritually and physically (2 Peter 1:3). It takes power to receive what has been released by God.

Today, receive the impartation of the power that will terminate all your limitations, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be engraced is to be empowered.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God for the grace for empowerment.

2. Ask God at the place of prayer for the release of all the graces and potentials He has endowed your life with.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the release of all the hidden graces and potentials buried in my life. I promise to use all for Your glory, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENGRACEMENT FOR POWER.

QUOTE: You cannot rub mind with the Almighty God and be a dull person. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE By Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 7:1 to 8:18, John 14:15 to 31, Psalm 119:33 to 48, Proverbs 15:33.

AMAZING FACT: In space, astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service tomorrow at 9:00am at the Glory Dome, The Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I prophesy the release of fresh grace and power upon you in this season to prevail over every force of the enemy in Jesus’ Name

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM