The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 24th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 24TH MAY.

HE KNOWS YOUR DESIRE

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24).

Due to the misconception of the purposes of prayer, when some Christians read the verse of Scripture above, what comes to their mind is making requests of God. But the scripture needs to be well understood. Jesus didn’t say, “What things soever ye ask for, when ye pray….” Rather, He said, “What things soever ye desire , when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them….” He didn’t say you should ask!

This means, when you’re praying, whether in praise or in worship, and you have a desire, just believe that that desire has been granted you. You don’t need to ask Him. The Bible says, “…for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him” (Matthew 6:8). He knows what you desire; He knows your heart.

Therefore, your times of prayer aren’t times of asking Him for your desires, yet you can receive anything during prayer. Prayer primarily is a fellowship, communication with your heavenly Father. As you fellowship with Him, because He knows exactly what’s on your mind, you say, “Thank you Lord, for they’re granted!” You may not even mention them; but your Father who sees the heart, will grant your desires.

As you speak in tongues in fellowship, praising and worshipping the Lord, receive whatever you desire of Him. Be specific and declare that they’re granted you. This is a principle in the Kingdom of God. Practise it, and you’d be amazed at the result. Praise God!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, you’re great and greatly to be praised. Your love reaches to the heavens, and your faithfulness is everlasting. Your greatness is unsearchable, and the depth of your wisdom is beyond comprehension! Thank you for granting me all that I require for life and for godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 11:17-57 & 2 Kings 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 12:28-34 & Numbers 27

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH MAY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for making every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.

I thank You for Your word of power that's in my heart, and in mouth even now! I am moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day, in health, prosperity, and success, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 24 MAY 2019

THEME: PRESECUTION AND NOT PROSECUTION.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Matthew 5:11

READ: Daniel 3:16-23

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.

17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.

20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.

21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

Persecution is being mistaken for prosecution nowadays. There is a whole lot of difference between the persecution of a believer and his or her prosecution for evil deeds. As defined by the Lord Himself in today’s memory verse, it is persecution when men rise up against a Christian for the reason of his or her faith in Jesus Christ of choice to live by His principles. Standing firm in the face of persecution attracts blessings from the Lord (Matthew 5:12). When a child of God is undergoing a period of persecution, it is not because he or she has done anything wrong to warrant it. In fact, the Holy Spirit says in 1 Peter 4:15:

“ But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.”

It is unfortunate that this meaning of persecution is gradually being eroded by those who compromise their faith and get indicted for it, who then whip up religious sentiments in order to garner sympathy and escape punishment. a lot of people who compromise their faith abound in the body of Christ today. Gone are the days when Christians suffered persecution in their places of work due to their uncompromising stand. Today, Christians connive with unbelievers to swindle their employers, or simply look away from the shady deals being perpetrated under their watch, for fear of persecution. They forget that they are actually the salt of the earth and the light of the world. Their salt is gradually losing its saltiness and their light is growing dimmer by the day. When Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were brought before the king Nebuchadnezzar, it was as though they were enemies of the state. Some of their brethren who had compromised their faith in the foreign land would have seen them as being proud, showy or acting holier-than-thou. It is very painful when members of a righteous man’s household turn out to be enemies or join forces with enemies to slander and persecute him.

I encourage you to recognize the difference between being punished for righteousness sake and being punished as an evil doer. Once you know this, and you are sure you are the same page with God, you will receive an internal boldness and peace that surpasses human understanding whenever persecution arises. This boldness was present in the three Hebrew young men, and it was also manifested by the early apostles (Daniel 3:16-18, Acts 4:19-21). As the light of the world, I admonish you to never do anything that would justify your being prosecuted as a criminal. If you must suffer prosecution for anything, let it be for upholding the cross of Jesus Christ, which you should never be ashamed of. May God continue to help you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me comport myself in a way that always glorifies You, and let me never have cause to suffer as an evil doer.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 1-3
Jeremiah 41:9-42:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

• I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

• The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

• Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

• My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

• Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
No turning back, no turning back
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

Friday, 24th May

TOPIC: *HOW TO POSSESS THE ANOINTING*

SCRIPTURE : "Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price". Isaiah 55:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "It is when you are uncomfortable with comfort and dissatisfied with normal satisfaction that you begin to see the anointing".

Yesterday,"we saw that the Oil (anointing) is a major lifter of lives and destinies. We also looked at areas where the anointing produces results in the lives of God’s children".

Today, we would be looking at *how to possess the anointing.*

Now, one way the Oil can be possessed is by spiritual purchase (Matthew 25:7-9). From our anchor Scripture,"we see that spiritual purchase happens without money and without price". The anointing cannot be borrowed as seen in the case of the ten virgins (Matthew 25:1-13).

A spiritual son can be imparted by his spiritual father but the Oil cannot be borrowed or copied. Whatever is borrowed has no future.
Now, what can be used to possess the Oil? It is called Thirst.

Your hunger or thirst is your currency for spiritual transactions. It is your passion and desperation, your refusal to remain in the status-quo that determines your portion in the anointing. It is that kind of hunger that cannot be communicated; the kind of yearning that cannot be verbalized, that produces the anointing.

Beloved, you will begin to experience the manifestations of the anointing on your life when you are uncomfortable with comfort and dissatisfied with satisfaction.

Today, I decree the termination of every form of captivity and bondage in your life by the anointing. I prophesy restoration for you, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS : "You will begin to experience the manifestations of the anointing on your life when you are uncomfortable with comfort and dissatisfied with satisfaction".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

1. Desperately seek and yearn for the anointing at the place of prayer.
2. Let your atmosphere be always conducive for the move of the Spirit by prayers, worship and the study of the Word.
PRAYER : O LORD, I hunger and thirst for more of You. Let me live in Your Presence always, Lord in Jesus’ Name
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "A LIFTING BY THE OIL" (ANOINTING)
QUOTE: To conquer anything in this world,"you must first conquer yourself. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 4:1 to 6:23, John 13:31 to 14:14, Psalm 119:17 to 32, Proverbs 15:31 to 32
AMAZING FACT : Methuselah, an estimated 4,765-year-old ancient Bristlecone Pine, is one of the oldest living trees in the world.

TODAY IN HISTORY : 24/05/1915 - Thomas Edison invents telescribe to record telephone conversations.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : I decree the release of fresh power on your life to fulfil God's purpose for your life in Jesus name.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, May 24, 2019*

*TOPIC: OFFLOAD NOW!*
*Read: Luke 12:13-21*

*MEMORISE: _And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses_ (Luke 12:15).*

*EXPOSITION*

God’s perfect plan for His dear chosen people (believers) as regards material and spiritual blessing is uncompromisingly solid. *(Eph.1:3).* 

Who says a Christian cannot be rich? Who says you can’t own mansions, estates and fleet of cars? Who says because you are holy, you can’t be a millionaire, billionaire, etc? Who says a Christian cannot be rich to the extent of lending to nations? *(Deut 28:11)* Sure answer: it can never be God! And if it is not God who says, anyone else should be ignored. *(Numb. 23:19)*.

However, our material riches may be vast, yet God wants these riches to be spread and broadcast (scattered) *(Eccl 11:1).* When the load of Christian’s riches is becoming much and much, he/she needs offloading! How? Simple: Some of these riches need to be shed elsewhere, if you will not murder sleep because of them! Jesus truly said this as regards prosperous men but are poor towards heaven, _“it will be easier for camel to pass through the needle eye than for the rich to enter into the kingdom of God_” *(Lk 18:25).* What needs to be done is offloading the “camel” in order to be able to enter the kingdom of God freely.

Rich? Are you offloading daily? If no, the wealth you are amassing in terms of landed properties, fat bank account and multi-national investments may serve as barrier to getting to heaven. Will you humbly offload some today? Do you wish to be called a fool? A fool is not just a person who says there is no God *(Psalm 14:1),* he/she is one who is self-centred, has no regard for any other person (including God). Learn from the parable of Jesus in Lk. 12:20,21.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* O Lord, make me rich towards heaven.
*2.* Father, I receive the grace to be rich on earth and towards heaven.
*3.* Lord, drive out the spirit of miserliness from our Church members.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 King 12:1 – 13:31; John 6:34 – 6:55*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM