The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 1st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 1ST MAY.

THE VALUE OF WORDS

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:36-37).

The greatest gift given to human beings is the gift of speech. I would to God every person on the face of the earth knew that! Blessed is the man or woman who has discovered this profound reality! Think about it: the world was made by words. All of creation is the result of words; all of God’s blessings are delivered by and through words. When God made it possible for man to use words, He gave man the greatest gift possible, because that’s what makes us like God.

God creates with words. When the earth was a chaotic mass, and darkness was upon the face of the deep, God didn’t enlist or engage the angels for a ground-breaking or earth-reconstruction project; He spoke words. He spoke creation into being in Genesis 1. Therefore, having made us in His image (to look like Him), and in His likeness (to function like Him), we create with words just like Him.

The Kingdom of God,to which we belong,is a Kingdom of words;therein,we live and reign by words. It’s about what you say. If you talk right, your life will be right. If you talk negatively, your life will be in jeopardy. Proverbs 15:4 says, “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.” Proverbs 18:21: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” The Lord Jesus further emphasizes this in Mark 11:23, saying, “You shall have what you say.” Recall in the Book of Genesis that God was called the “Voice”; the voice of the Lord was heard walking in the garden in the cool of the day (Genesis 3:8).Voice is nothing without speech or words. When you understand this, you’ll never speak empty, inoperative words. You’ll use words correctly. You’ll only speak words of blessings, words of life, words that build and lift others; words that inspire faith, hope, and love in others.

CONFESSION

I speak wholesome,life-giving and excellent words;words that are consistent with the glorious life I have in Christ.I walk in health, strength,and vitality. I make supernatural progress,I win always, and I’m productive in all that I do.Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 Peter 3:10-11 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Matthew 12:36-37 NIV But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

1-Year Bible Study:
Luke 24:13-35 & 2 Samuel 9-11

2-Year Bible Study:
Mark 6:45-56 & Numbers 4

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST MAY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Thanks be unto God who gives me the victory in all things, through our Lord Jesus Christ! I reign and rule over circumstances. Success is in my spirit. I walk in excellence, righteousness, and prosperity. Christ is in me; therefore, there’s glory, honour, and beauty
in my life.

The peace of God which surpasses all understanding keeps my heart and mind, in Christ Jesus. Good things are coming to me today from everywhere! I refuse to worry about anything, for the Lord has made all things mine! His joy is expressed lavishly through me today in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 1ST MAY 2019

THEME: WHAT ABOUT YOUR HOUSEHOLD?

MEMORISE:

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15

READ: Acts 21:8-9

8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.

9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

“…….. they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.” Song of Solomon 1:6

The sad scenario outlined in this verse of scripture applies to a lot of Christians who are actively engaged in the expansion of God’s kingdom on earth. They get so consumed with service to God and others that they neglect their own families. They preach the gospel to the world but fail to bring up their own families in the ways of God. This was the case with Eli, Samuel and David. They led God’s people but neglected their own households, and the result of their neglect had tragic consequences for their families (1 Samuel 8:1-6, 2 Samuel 13 & 15).

It is true that the Lord gave us the Great Commission to reach out to the whole world with the message of the gospel, but He also gave us the method we should apply to execute this mandate, saying in Acts 1:8:

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

Take note of the order He wants us to follow: first Jerusalem, then Judea, followed by Samaria and finally to the uttermost part of the earth. He further said in Luke24:47:

“And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”

In other words, you are to begin from your immediate community; that is, those close to you. When we do not follow divine order, we are bound to run into problems. For those who are saved, your household is your Jerusalem. The Great Commission must begin in our homes. It is disheartening to see children of committed Christian going wayward and doing abominable things like the children of Eli and Samuel. We must work on our children with the message of the gospel from when they are very young, during their formative years. The Holy Spirit did not mince words when He said in Proverbs 22:6:

“ Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

Learn from Philip’s example in today’s Bible reading. He was an evangelist who brought up his daughters in the ways of the Lord. I pray that God will help you to do the needful and produce godly seeds in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Ensure you win your immediate family to God through prayer, supplication and teaching of the word both verbally and by your lifestyle.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 42-43
Jeremiah 28:10-29:9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the master’s
Will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty thy love hath wrought;
God, give us christian homes;
God, give us christian homes!

2. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in queenly quest
Strive to show others thy way is best
Homes where the lord is an honoured guest;

4. God, give us christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Amen.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 1ST MAY, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE PLAN TO DRAIN YOUR GLORY!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 10:1-20*

As I was writing one early morning in a quiet/remote area of my country, I received the following telephone SIMS message from a burdened user of this devotional and I am led to use it today: *"Sir, I have been facing a terrible problem in my life.

For five years now, I have been sleeping with different ladies in my dream. Whenever a good thing is coming my way and I sleep with the strange woman sir, the rest becomes a story. In fact, last night I had sex three consecutive times with this strange being (woman) and as I woke up now, I am just like an empty vessel. I feel empty and drained! Please help me. I am dying."*

Be informed that sex and eating food in the dream are pipes through which all you glory is drained out of your life/ministry. The first thing I did was to call him on phone to extract some needed information from him, but God wants to also help a soul who is afflicted today! Verse 19 of today's scripture says:

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and *OVER ALL* the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Ephesians 1:21 says that every child of God is *FAR ABOVE* all rule and authority/power and dominion. This includes principalities, power and might. This also includes every name that is named (e.g. spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit children, Ogbanje, Sangomas, strange movement within your body, hearing strange voices, stagnation, incurable and lingering sickness etc).

Why should a strange woman or man drain you of joy, ideas, favour, etc? *No! YOU ARE FAR ABOVE THEM!* The devil is a liar forever! Yours may not be having sex in the dream, but use today's devotional to stop all demonic plans to drain away your STORY to GLORY testimony and decree that all satanic manifestations that are rising against your Promised Land must STOP in this year 2019!

*Follow me Daily on MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, MY FACEBOOK: Chris Kwakpovwe and MY PERSONAL TWITTER: ODM_DrChris.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of power as led.
1. Pray about today's word as it has touched you.
2. Pray the prayers against SPIRIT WIFE/HUSBAND on page 11 of this booklet. *LOOSE RESTORATION TODAY!*
3. Pray the prayers on page 20 to cancel every past or present bad dreams. *I loose my STORY to GLORY testimony again!*
4. Use Luke 10:19 and Ephesians 1:20-22 to pray now as led. DECLARE YOUR AUTHORITY!
5. Bind all satanic plans to use the following things to slow down or block your destiny/glory: sex, money, food, anger, depression, etc. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CHRONICLES 26-29*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

WEDNESDAY 1ST MAY, 2019

TOPIC:
PRAYER AND THE WORD – TOOLS IN THE HANDS OF THE DEDICATED

A major proof of dedication is a lifestyle of addiction to prayer and the study of the Word. The ministry of prayer and the Word to a child of God is likened to the two legs of a person. Just as a person must stand on his two legs in the physical to maintain a balanced posture, it takes a stand on prayer on one leg and the Word on the other leg to have a balanced destiny. 

SCRIPTURE: But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedication to God is a pathway to distinction in life; devotion is the pathway to destiny.

Dedication according to Cambridge English Dictionary is the willingness to give a lot of time and energy to something because it is important. Dedication to God means entrusting all of one’s life, time, energy and resources to God. 

It has been confirmed that Dedication to God is a pathway to distinction in life; devotion is the pathway to destiny. 

A major proof of dedication is a lifestyle of addiction to prayer and the study of the Word. The ministry of prayer and the Word to a child of God is likened to the two legs of a person. Just as a person must stand on his two legs in the physical to maintain a balanced posture, it takes a stand on prayer on one leg and the Word on the other leg to have a balanced destiny. 

Now, let me give you few examples of dedicated people in the scripture and their commitment to prayer and the Word: 

i) The Apostles: The apostles proved their dedication to God by giving themselves to prayer and the Word (Acts 6:4). No wonder they turned their world upside down for God (Acts 17:6) and did incredible exploits for the Kingdom of God, hence, we have ‘The Acts of the Apostles’ as a Book of the Bible. The apostles employed the tools of prayer and the Word in their journey of dedication to God. 

ii. Abraham: Abraham was also a man of prayer and the Word. He got up early in the morning to commune with God (Genesis 19:27). He was also a man who knew the Word of God and so he had possession of the Ways of God (Genesis 18:17-19). He also employed the tools of prayer and the Word in His walk with God. 

iii. Jesus Our Master: Our Master Jesus was a Man of prayer and the Word.  In Luke 6:12, He went up to a mountain to pray to God all night, and in Luke 4:16, He read the Word, even though He was the Word of God personified. 

Beloved, if Jesus, who had no need for anything could pray all night and also read the Word, then we are expected to do much more. I commend you to a lifestyle of consistent prayer and the study of the Word of God.

REMEMBER THIS: Dedication to God is a pathway to distinction in life; devotion is the pathway to destiny. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the reading and studying of the Bible a habitual practice in your life.

2. You can use the ‘Daily Reading Plan’ in the Seeds of Destiny devotional as a guide.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to see insights and revelations from Your Word as I study. Give me the grace to pray without ceasing, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.

QUOTE: True spiritual growth is defined by increasing capacity to love what God loves and hate what God hates. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Judges 13:1 to 14:28, John 1:29 to 51, Psalm 102:1 to 28, Proverbs 14:15 to 16

AMAZING FACT: Billy Graham was often referred to as the ‘Pentecostal Pope’ because he attracted large crowds no matter where he preached. In a career that spanned over six decades from 1947 until his retirement in 2005, the preacher held more than 400 crusades and preached to more than 251 million people in more than 185 countries and territories across six continents.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I prophesy a fresh hunger for prayer and the word on your life this season, in Jesus’ Name
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Workers' Day

TOPIC: GOD WHO WORKS
Read Genesis 1:1-5

MEMORISE: And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being (Genesis 2:7)

EXPOSITION
The Bible begins by telling us something about God. It's not a description of God's nature or a hymn to God's glory. Rather, the first thing Scripture reveals about God is, His activity: God created the heavens and the earth. Where once there was nothing, now there is something. Indeed, now there is everything. Scripture starts with a bang.

To use more general language, the first thing we learn about God is that he worked. He made something. He exercised His creative, visionary, ordering power. Throughout chapters 1 and 2 of the book of Genesis, we see God engrossed in the shaping of creation.

'The earth was without form and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters' (Gen. 1:2). The nascent creation, though still "formless," has the material dimensions of space ("the deep") and matter ("waters"), and God is fully engaged with this materiality ("the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters").

Later, in Chapter 2, we see God making man from dust. 'The Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground' (Gen. 2:7). Work isn't something added on to the biblical story. It comes right at the start. In the beginning, God worked. God has graciously revealed Himself to us in the Scripture. The first thing He showed us about Himself, is that, He is the Lord, God who created all things. He is a God who worked, and who is working still.
Work is your destiny! May you be like God, today, and work, without grumbling! Mau you fulfil your destiny, in Jesus' name. AMEN

PRAYER POINTS
1. God, please work in and through my life today and forever.
2. Help me to see all of my work this day as an imitation or continuation of Your creativity, O Lord.
3. Lord, destroy the spirit of idleness and slothfulness in our youths and nation.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 18:4 – 20:13; Luke 20:6 – 20:27
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW MONTH OF MERCY
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM