The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Tuesday 30th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 30TH APRIL.

CELEBRATE YOUR ONENESS WITH HIM.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones (Ephesians 5:30).

1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” We’re joined to the Lord; we’re inseparably one with Him, and He’s not ashamed of our union with Him. Have you ever had a family member or a loved one, who, perhaps, due to some terrible behaviour or waywardness, you felt ashamed to be associated or identified with him or her?

Hebrews 2:11 says the Lord isn’t ashamed to call us “brethren”; that is, His brothers and sisters. Think about it: despite everything He knows about you, He still loves you and celebrates His oneness with you. He’s so united and identified with you that He’s given you His Name to live by. The Bible says He’s touched with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15).

Your oneness with the Lord is the greatest and most honourable thing you could ever imagine. Celebrate it. Seize every moment to glorify Jesus Christ in, and with your life. Nothing could be more transcendent than being an associate of the God-kind; one in whom Christ literally dwells. You’re God’s house; He lives in you, talks in, and through you. He isn’t complete without you.

This should help you understand your importance and relevance to Christ. You’re in Him, and He’s in you. Through you, He’s able to express His love and righteousness to others. You’re His extension in the earth, because you hail from Him and are connected to Him. He said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” ; the vine and the branches are of the same stalk. It’s the Father’s grand design for Him to need us just as we need Him: He’s our glory as we are His glory.

In John 17:19-21, Jesus prayed for us thus, “…as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us….” This prayer was fulfilled when the Holy Spirit came to live in us; we’ve become one with divinity. 1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body….” You’ve been literally mingled with the Spirit as one divine creation. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’m joined to the Lord, and one spirit with Him; in Him I live, and move and have my being. God lives in me; He talks in and through me. His glory is all over me, and with His divine presence, I impact and influence my world for His glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 23:50-24:1-12 & 2 Samuel 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 6:30-44 & Numbers 3
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 30TH APRIL 2019

THEME: HE IS COMING BACK AGAIN.

MEMORISE:

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

READ: Acts 1:9-11

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

For various reasons such as worldliness, the pursuit of pleasure, and the desire for power, wealth, and fame, many Christians all over the world today no longer keep the second coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in focus. His nonchalant attitude coupled with unbelief, is largely responsible for the widespread spiritual decadence in the world and even among Christians today. Jesus knew this would happen when he give us the parable of the king who went to a far country, leaving his servants in charge of his kingdom to occupy till His return (Luke 19:11 27). Although we have waited for so long for His return, I can assure you by the infallibility of God's word that our King is coming soon as He promise. He is coming to judge both the living and the dead. Don't be deceived lies of the Devil or by current developments around the world to conclude that Jesus Christ will not come again. Do not fall for the deceit of those who suggest that he has already come in the Spirit. These are all lies of the Devil. The angels who addressed the early disciples after the ascension of the Lord declared in Acts 1:11:

“Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”

Regardless of whatever anyone has to say about the rapture or the second coming, the truth remains that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming again to put the devil where he belongs. First in the bottomless pit and finally, in the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:1, Revelation 20:10). The angel who fell with the Devil after his Rebellion, now known as demons, will also share in his Destiny (Matthew 25:41). Moreover, our King is coming to give reward to do those who belonged to Him according to their works. He said in Revelation 22:12:

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”

He also declared in Luke 19:27:

“But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.”

Beloved, this will not be your portion in Jesus' Name. However, you must always remember that the King of kings is coming soon. You must also be mindful of what he is coming to do so that you can fully prepare yourself in readiness for His return. Are you ready?

ACTION POINT:

Weigh yourself on the scale of the Word to determine how prepared you are for the Lord’s return

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 38-39

Jeremiah 27:1-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PAUL ENENCHE.

Today Tuesday 30th April 2019.
TOPIC: *LIVING FOR GOD*

SCRIPTURE : And that he died for all,"that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 2 Corinthians 5:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Until you live for God,"you can never end with God; you cannot live for yourself and find yourself with God accidentally in eternity".
God sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins so we can live for Him (John 3:15; 2 Corinthians 5:15). Life is not worth living if it is not lived for Christ (Philippians 1:21).

Unfortunately,"many people have deviated from this original plan of God for His children by living for themselves". They live for many other things on Earth instead of living for God.

Now, let me give you the categories of things people live for:
*i. Money* (1Timothy 6:10).
There are people who live for money. The quest for money is the centre of their existence. They can hurt,"maim, kill, lose sleep, avoid going to church, etc. because of money". The most important thing in their lives is money.

*ii. Pleasure* (1 Timothy 5":6).
There are people who live for pleasure. These are people whose lives revolve around the transient fantasies of life.
*iii. The world* (1 John 2:15-17).
There are people who live just for this world. The world dictates and directs the lives of these people. They cannot take a stand for God because of what the world would say. They value the opinion of the world above the counsel of the Word of God.
Now, what does it mean to live for God?
It means:
i. Making God your most important reason for living: When you come to the point where your ultimate reason for existence is God,"you are living for God.
ii. Making God your priority in the expenditure of your time": When you value your time with God more than any other thing,"you are living for God.
iii. Giving God the glory in the management of your resources by touching lives and making impact for God.
iv. Making God the focus of your life’s pursuits": That is making passion for God the driving force behind all your endeavours in life.
v. Existence as a visible representative of the invisible God: That is living your life as a worthy ambassador of God and His Kingdom on earth.
Beloved, until you live for God, you can never end with God. You cannot live for yourself and find yourself with God accidentally in eternity.

REMEMBER THIS: "Until you live for God, you can never end with God. You cannot live for yourself and find yourself with God accidentally in eternity".

*ASSIGNMENTS*:
1. Always consider the feelings of God before taking any decision of your life.
2. Be a representative of God. Let your life glorify God.
PRAYER : O Lord,"You are the reason for my existence. I lay my all before You. Let my life give You glory at all times, Lord in Jesus’ Name".
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : *LIVING FOR GOD*
QUOTE: You cannot do ordinary things and expect extraordinary results. Culled from "30 SECRETS TO THE TOP" by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : Judges 9:22 to 10:18, Luke 24:13 to 53, Psalm 100:1 to 5, Proverbs 14:11 to 12
AMAZING FACT : The strongest bone in the skeleton is the jawbone.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 30/04/0030 - Jesus of Nazareth was crucified.
*Good Morning*
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 30TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: HOLD ON TO NOTHING SO DEAR!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 22:1-5*

A wise man prayed: *"Lord, do not grant to me whatever I cannot part with. Lord, do not allow me to receive anything I cannot give out."* Oh, welcome to another STORY TO GLORY devotional hour! God is speaking to you today about contentment in life and ministry and the above prayer is what you should pray daily!

*The truth is that a man/woman, who is comfortable but is not satisfied, will eventually get discomfort as a harvest!* In your strong desire to dream bigger dreams and move to higher grounds in life, don't forget that the starting point is being thankful for where you are and being content with the little you have now. Until you are thankful for where you are, God cannot take you to where you should be.

In John 11:41, Jesus said: "Father I thank thee..." just before He commanded Lazarus to rise from the grave! Giving thanks for your dead Lazarus (dead, delayed or stagnant dream) will provoke its resumption! *Remember Abraham and Isaac! God will not give you what you what He knows you not part with! Hold nothing in lifie so dear, because someday, sometime, your God may tear your hands open and take it back!* Hear Hebrews 13:5: " Let your conversation be without covetousness, and be content with such things as ye have. For He hath said: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee". Don't forget that: *"Life is a festival only to the wise! Seen from the nook and chimneyside of prudence, it wears a ragged and dangerous front"* (Essays).

No matter how 2019 has been, refuse to worry! Read what Dinah Craik told her son: *The secret of life is not to do that one likes, but to try to like that which one has to do."* This is being content with your little, while pressing on to the Promised Land. Pursue it in the remaining days of 2019. *HOLD NOTHING SO DEAR THAT YOU CANNOT LET GO! BE WISE!*
*ATTEND the 7-SUNDAYS PROGRAMME titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success - the Story Behind the Glory. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. ALL SUNDAYS IN APRIL AND MAY 2019. Time 8am.
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1 There's Not A Friend...

1. Thank God! Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. Worship God for where you are today. Repent from murmuring, self-comparism and self pity!
3. Lord, I surrender all my life's total possessions to You again.
4. Lord, in this year 2019, take me to the place of Your will.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 now and daily!
6. Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CHRONICLES 23-25*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITIOR-IN CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan-June, 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, April 30, 2019
TOPIC: PROACTIVE ACTION AGAINST CURSES
Read Genesis 35:16-18

MEMORISE: And so it was, as her soul was departing (for she died), that she called His name Ben-Oni; but His father called him Benjamin (Genesis 35:18)

EXPOSITION

It is better to pray to prevent whatever that will be anti-progress to your spouse in the future, now, rather than seeking for deliverance from anti-progressive elements or forces in the future. This is what proactive action against curses stresses in our Living Water daily devotion today.

The scriptural reading of today's devotion portrays how Jacob averted a name that could have impeded the progress of their last son in the future, at the point of boy's birth. Rachael had called her son Ben-Oni (Son of sorrow) at the point of birth, but the father, Jacob, proactively changed it to Benjamin (Son of light). This was unlike the parents of Jabesh who named him such because of the circumstances of his birth. The name eventually haunted him and his breakthrough in life, until he was challenged, and was courageous enough to approach God for a positive change of the negative destiny, and careless invocation that his parents imposed on him. What are you doing now to create a free flow atmosphere of progress for yourself and your posterity?

Curse is a satanic obstruction to destiny fulfilment and success attainment. Loss of relationship with God activates curses in someone's life (Gen. 3:1ff), but encounter with God is the potent way to reverse any curse, regardless of how biting it must have been. This is how Jabesh overcame his own dilemma (1 Chro. 4:9-10). X-ray your relationship with God, seek His face, now, over any obstacle to your progress. He will unblock your destiny from curses. After all, He redeemed us from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:13). What other curse can be as powerful as that?

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, reverse every curse released upon my life, destiny and source of living, in Jesus' name.
2. I refuse to hand over my posterity to any curse or form of slavery, in Jesus' name.
3. I withdraw this nation, my family and my posterity from the evil, curse-inducing/invoking words spoken against us, in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 16:21 – 18:3; Luke 19:32 – 20:5
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A VICTORIOUS DAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM