The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 29th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 29TH APRIL.

BE FAITHFUL IN SOUL WINNING

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).

As Christians, we’ve received the mandate to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth; it’s a high calling. It’s something you’re to do with all boldness, faith, courage, and conviction. You must never be ashamed or apologetic about Christ and the message of the Gospel. Don’t be ashamed of who you are in Him, and don’t let others make you ashamed of what you believe. Paul said, “…I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth…” (Romans 1:16).

It’s only the Gospel that can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. It’s only through the preaching of the Gospel that the righteousness of God can be unveiled and embraced. So, there’re no options to the Gospel. Its power and efficacy is incontrovertible. It’s the only message that, when received, makes sinners sons of God, in a moment of time.

In 2 Timothy 1:13, Paul said to Timothy, “Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.” That means the words of the Gospel are potent, filled with inspiration, power and divine energy. No sinner should be around you over a period without being impacted by the power of the Gospel that you bear. Be determined about that. Be so fired up with the Gospel that its impact in men’s lives, and spread around the world, is all that matters to you.

The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Shine for the Master in this “Year of Lights,” by making enduring impact with the Gospel. Go the extra mile. Like Jesus, let what matter the most to you be to do the will of the Father, and finish His work (John 4:34). Let it be what you live for. He’s counting on you for the salvation of many in your world, and in the regions beyond. Therefore, be faithful in your responsibility as a soul winner.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for entrusting me with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world and in distant lands with the message of eternal life. The light of your glorious Gospel that I bear dispels the darkness in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying the bonds of religion, and establishing them in your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:19-20; Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Corinthians 3:6; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19; And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 23:26-49 & 2 Samuel 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 6:14-29 & Numbers 2

#TALKINGSESSION

29TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my sphere of contact with the power of the Spirit. I thank You for Your blessings and extraordinary provisions in my life. I live to honour You alone, by dedicating my whole life to the expansion

of Your kingdom. I thank You because You have given me authority over the devil and his cohorts. The victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness was for my sake. The enemy has no place in my home, in my body, my finances or anywhere around me, in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 29TH APRIL 2019

THEME: DON’T BE A LONE RANGER.

MEMORISE:

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. Ecclesiastes 4:9

READ: Mark 3:13-19

13 And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him.

14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,

15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

16 And Simon he surnamed Peter;

17 And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:

18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,

19 And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.

In Genesis 1:27, soon after God created man, He gave a precise description of him as a unique being created in the image of God, with the male and female species embodied in a single entity named Adam. Genesis 2:20 further reveals that after God had searched for a suitable partner for Adam without success, He went ahead to perform an operation on him which produced the woman, whom Adam named Eve. When Adam saw Eve, He immediately recognized her as being the perfect complement to himself. This is why he referred to her as the “bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh” (Genesis 2:23). It is therefore obvious that from the beginning of creation, God had carefully coded companionship and fellowship into the human DNA. Reading through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, coupled with our day to day experiences, we are left with no doubt that God actually created human beings for companionship and fellowship. This is especially true of those who have become a part of God’s family through adoption.

Fellowship is a common enterprise or association based on shared values. Speaking on the nature of our fellowship as children of God, the Holy Spirit says in 1 john 1:7:

“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”

As children of God, the basis of our fellowship with one another is our fellowship with God, our shared access to the blessings of the gospel, and our common mission and objectives. The fellowship is demonstrated through our concern for one another and our practical commitment to the body of Christ. Furthermore, God’s people are called to work together, especially in the task of evangelism and missions. We are also called to recognize one another’s gifts and to support one another’s ministries. God’s ultimate purpose is to bring the whole of creation together and reconcile us to Himself. This desire for unity reflects the unity that exists within the Godhead, and it is expressed in the institution of marriage, which God established, and demonstrated in the oneness of the Church of Jesus Christ. God’s desire for fellowship with humanity is made known through His continuous call to all who are willing to come to Him and become His own. If the Self-Sufficient One desires fellowship, it is therefore strange to find a human being who thrives as a lone ranger, because this is contrary to God’s overall purpose. Today’s memory verse says two are better than one. Any attempt to operate alone therefore leads to isolation, loneliness, low productivity, lack of assistance, limited ideas and poor results. In conclusion, it is practically impossible to fulfil God’s purpose as a lone ranger. Therefore, appreciate God for you companions and the fellowship you have with others.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to have productive fellowships with the companions You have blessed me with, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 38-39
Jeremiah 27:1-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM