The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 27th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 27TH APRIL.

WE HAVE HIS AUTHORITY.

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church (Ephesians 1:22).

1 Corinthians 15:25 declares: “For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” This isn’t about Jesus reigning in heaven; rather, it’s about Him reigning on earth. Legally, God has put all things under the feet of Jesus (Ephesians 1:22). Isaiah 9:6 says, “…and the government shall be upon his shoulder….” This is so powerful, because it introduces our connection to it. If He had said, “...And the government shall be upon His head,” that would have meant the Lord Jesus, since He’s the head, and we’re His body.

Therefore, the government being upon His shoulder means His reign, His rulership, and authority are upon the Church; it’s borne by us. Hallelujah! This means even if you were the least in the Church—the smallest toe of the left foot—you’re still above all things, because all things have been placed under His feet. This is a settled fact in heaven. God already said so, and nothing can change it. The Lord Jesus, through the Church, must reign over all things.

What this means is that in these last days, you’re expected to arise, take up the arms of faith, and be strengthened in the things of God. Speak the Word with boldness and see it come to pass. The world and the fullness thereof have been given to you. Therefore, be bold and possess the earth. Exercise dominion and take charge of your life; command every contrary storm to be calm in the Name of Jesus! Refuse to be sick, poor or defeated. Rule over circumstances. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am. Christ in me is my victory and glory in this life! I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones, ruling, reigning, and prevailing with Christ over the world and circumstances. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 110:2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 22:39-65 & 1 Samuel 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 5:35-43 & Leviticus 27

#TALKINGSESSION

27TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my life is the expression of Your glory, grace, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, and through, me in ever-increasing splendour! I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit,

as I behold Your glory in the Word. I thank You for setting up Your headquarters in me, and making me Your centre of operation. You’ve made me a success for life because I love You and keep Your Word; I acknowledge Your mighty power that is at work in me mightily; and I thank You for Your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 27TH APRIL 2019

THEME: ARE YOU AMONG THE NINE?

MEMORISE:

And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? Luke 17:17

READ: Luke 17:12-19

12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Ingratitude is a character trait that manifest itself as a lack of appreciation or thankfulness due for a favor received. The Bible tells us that it is important for believers in Christ to appreciate and show gratitude to God for the manifold blessings that He gives daily. It is especially important for us to appreciate God for who He is and constantly give Him thanks for the salvation of our souls, the redemption of humanity, the favor He surrounds us with, and for the glorious future that awaits us. In Psalm 136, the Holy Spirit emphasizes the importance of gratitude and gives reasons why we should appreciate God. In Psalm 100:4, He also says:

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”

1 Thessalonians 5:18 teaches us that giving thanks in all situations is God’s will for us in Christ Jesus.

If you only praise and worship God whenever you are in a congregation or whenever you are told to so, then your praise is not overflowing from a heart of gratitude- you are just following orders. Always remember that God does not want people to give Him thanks because they are told to do so; He wants people whose heart will rise joyfully and spontaneously everyday with gratitude to him whenever they remember His numerous benefits in their lives. I pray that God will always ensure you have reasons to praise Him in Jesus’ Name. The Bible contains examples of people who showed ingratitude to God in spite of all the blessings and gifts He bestowed on them. The story of today’s Bible reading is one of such examples. Of the ten lepers that Jesus miraculously healed, only one returned to glorify God. The question is, are you among the nine ingrates?

In the beginning the Lord in His infinite wisdom created man in His image and in His likeness, for the purpose of showing forth His praise. Revelation 4:11 says God created al things, including human beings, for His pleasure. Isaiah 43:21 further says:

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”

Ingratitude to god is therefore considered an act of wicked rebellion against Him (Romans 1:21). No wonder it is listed as one of the evil traits that men will manifest in the last days (2 Timothy 3:2). May the heart of genuine appreciation to God develop in you today in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Show gratitude to God today for all He has done for you by counting your blessings and naming them one by one before His throne of grace.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 34-35
Jeremiah 25:34-26:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 14: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

1 Let us, with a gladsome mind,
praise the LORD, for He is kind:
for His mercies shall endure,
ever faithful, ever sure.

2 Let us blaze His Name abroad,
for of gods He is the God:

3 He with all-commanding might
filled the new-made world with light:

4 All things living He doth feed;
His full hand supplies their need:

5 He His chosen race did bless
in the wasteful wilderness:

6 He hath with a pious eye
looks upon our misery:

7 Let us therefore warble forth
His high majesty and worth:
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 27TH APRIL, 2019

TOPIC:
PRESERVED BY GRACE.

Grace brought Noah and his family preservation. Noah was not permitted to be drowned by the flood that drowned others. He was not permitted to be swallowed up by what swallowed others. It was Noah that found grace, but the preservation of that grace extended to his family members.
SCRIPTURE: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. Genesis 6:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is grace that makes your case to be different.

A major secret in the difference between people on earth today in terms of results and outcomes is the grace of God. God’s grace is a difference maker.

• It was grace that differentiated Noah from the people of his generation (Genesis 6:8). Everyone was a victim of the prevailing circumstance in the generation of Noah, except Noah and his family because of grace.

• Paul the Apostle in First Corinthians Chapter 15, and in Verse 10 said, but by the grace of God I am what I am… Paul seemed to be saying, ‘If you notice any difference between me and Peter, James or John, or any of the other apostles, it is the grace of God.’

Now, what were the products of grace in the life of Noah?

1. Distinction: The grace of God that Noah experienced caused him and his family to stand out. The same flood that sank others was the flood that lifted him. It is the grace of God that makes a man to stand out in a community, in a city, in a nation, in a family, or in a class above all others.

It is grace that makes your case and your portion to be different (Romans 9:16). Grace can make you come out with the same certificate as others but with a far better outcome than them in life. At times, grace can make you ask yourself questions like, ‘What did I do differently?’

2. Preservation: Grace brought Noah and his family preservation. Noah was not permitted to be drowned by the flood that drowned others. He was not permitted to be swallowed up by what swallowed others. It was Noah that found grace, but the preservation of that grace extended to his family members.

3. A New Beginning: God made Noah to become the progenitor of a new generation of human beings. As that world was wiped up, God gave Noah a new beginning (Genesis 9:1). It is grace that makes God to do something new in the life of a person.

Beloved, in this season, the God of new shall do something new in your life, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: It is grace that makes your case to be different.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always apply for the grace of God at the place of prayer

2. Believe God for a change of level in this season

PRAYER: O Lord, I apply for the grace for a continuous walk with You. Help me not to stray from Your Presence, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRESERVED BY GRACE

QUOTE: As long as your hope is alive, your help is on the way. And as long as your faith is alive, your change must come. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Judges 7:1 to 8:17, Luke 23:13 to 43, Psalm 97:1 to 98:9, Proverbs 14:7 to 8

AMAZING FACT: The hands and feet together make up more than half the bones in the human body.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 27/04/2006 – Construction begins on the Freedom Tower (later renamed One World Trade Centre) in New York City
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, April 27, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHAT MAKES RICH*
*Read: Proverbs 10:4*

*MEMORISE: _He who has a slack hand becomes poor, but the hand of the diligent makes rich_ (Proverbs 10:4).*

*EXPOSITION*

The spate at which man crave for “quick” riches is on the increase, especially by godless youths. “Yahoo plus” which is a satanic/demonic dimension of financial fraud, has gained its famous entrance into our society’s dictionary. The jostling continues and only the people with spiritual eyes can differentiate between God-given riches and satanic ones.

Riches not based on the Word of God, that is, the Truth, will only disappear very shortly. This is what a minister once described as a “pretending success”. God told Joshua what he needed to do to have the good success *(Jos. 1:8).*

Riches, as described by Solomon, have wings and can fly away as an eagle towards heaven *(Prov. 23:5).* It is God who gives His own power to make wealth *(Deut. 8:18; Prov. 10:22).* Our faith in God and His Word, coupled with diligence, guarantees our riches. The level of faith in you is directly proportional to the level of your Word intake *(Rom. 3:18).

Diligence in the things of God and secular business promote our prosperity *(Prov. 11:29).* Regular and timely sowing of quality seeds into fertile grounds causes riches to run after one.
So, dear reader, your God-given riches will not be far-fetched, if you decipher these rudiments of getting riches. You will not only have blessings, but you will also become a blessing to the present and future generations. This is the true blessing of God that causes riches, with no iota of sorrow in them *(Prov. 10:22).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to continually rely on You as the only source of good wealth.
*2.* Lord, help our youths and children to ply the road of hard work and dedication to be successful in life, and shun all fraudulent means.
*3.* Father, please drive out demon called mammon from our nation and churches.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 10:6 – 13:2; Luke 18:9 – 18:30*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM