The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Friday 26th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 26TH APRIL.

DIVINE HEALTH

And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick... (Isaiah 33:24).

Sometimes, you find Christians who are crying to God for healing. It’s a contradiction, because the Christian is an associate of the God-kind; he’s therefore not meant to be sick. Why then are many sick? Psalm 82:5-7 gives the answer. It says, “ They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.”

Ignorance has been the bane of many, because, really, the Christian has a life that isn’t susceptible to sickness or disease. It’s for the same reason that Jesus said in Mark 16:18, “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….” Nothing, absolutely nothing, is supposed to hurt you enough to make you sick, let alone take your life. This is because the life in you is indestructible.

Did you know that there’s nowhere in the Scripture where God asked that you pray for healing for yourself? The reason is that divine health is your nature; you were born with it the day you were born again. In the first level of spiritual growth, you get sick and then you get well, and then the cycle continues; you’re always “believing” God for healing.
In the second and higher level, you declare, “Divine health is mine!” Your faith works for divine health. When you feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, you don’t fret; you simply declare, “In the Name of Jesus, I command the pain to cease!” and it happens!

However, you’ve got to move to the higher class, where you don’t get sick at all or recognise sickness or disease. Our opening verse says they that dwell in Zion shall not say, “I am sick.” Who are those that dwell in Zion? It’s those of us who are born again; God’s people. The Bible says in Hebrews 12:22, “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.” We live in Zion now; we’re at home in Christ, where sickness is illegal; it’s alien to us. If you ever feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, it’s a “lying vanity”; a mirage; shake it off in the Name of Jesus. Walk in divine health and refuse to be sick.

CONFESSION

The divine life is working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, my entire being is vitalised by the Holy Spirit who lives in me, invigorating me through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isaiah 33:24 AMPC: And no inhabitant [of Zion] will say, I am sick; the people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity and guilt.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 5:21-34 & Leviticus 26

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for positioning me for glory, success and excellence, having granted me everything I need to live victoriously in the earth, to the glory of Your Name. Today, I am piloted by Your Word and the Spirit into the realm of

glory, where I rule and reign with You forever. I king in every aspect of life; I disallow sickness, poverty, and defeat in my life and in the lives of my loved ones, and I unleash the forces of health, prosperity, and victory in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 26TH APRIL 2019

THEME: NOT HOW BIG!

MEMORISE:

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:24

READ: Luke 17:5-6

5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Faith is a spiritual word that is a bit complicated to define. However, Hebrews 1:11 provides the best explanation on the subject of faith by defining it as the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. Faith gives a Christian the assurance of things which do not exist, and provides the conviction that what we hope for will happen. Practically speaking, faith involves taking God at His word and acting according to it, despite the hopelessness of the situation and irrespective of what the odds look like. As children of God, we generally find it easier to apply faith when dealing with simple matters of daily life like sleeping and waking up, but find it difficult to apply the same faith when confronted with difficult life-threatening issues like sickness and death. This should not be so.

In Luke 17:5, the apostles pleaded with Jesus to increase their faith. To better understand how faith works, let us closely examine Jesus’ response to their request. Luke 17:6 says:

“ And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.”

From the apostles’ request, they obviously thought that they needed much bigger faith to accomplish spiritual tasks. Unfortunately, this is the same mindset a lot of Christians have today. Jesus’ response reveals that the size of faith does not really matter. The smallest faith is enough to accomplish the biggest spiritual assignment, once the required conditions are fulfilled. By the grace of God, I have had my own fair share of practically with the issue of faith, and God has always honored my faith irrespective of its size.

One area of the new covenant that requires faith is connecting with the power of divine life embedded in Christ’s flesh and blood. Anyone who partakes in the Holy Communion by faith is bound to receive whatever miracle he or she desires. The Holy Communion is the most powerful meal imaginable, but faith is required to activate its hidden power. This divine meal has brought about abundant testimonies of great miracles, such as healing from incurable and life threatening diseases, deliverance from deadly vices and demonic powers, incredible financial breakthrough miraculous restoration of broken homes and relationships, and much more. The next time you partake of this miracle meal, apply your faith to it, and I assure you that you will experience divine healing and deliverance through its power.

ACTION POINT:

Apply Jude 1:20 to build up your up your faith by praying more in the Spirit in your power.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 32-33
Jeremiah 25:17-33

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 26TH APRIL, 2019

*TOPIC: YOU WILL NEVER BE TOO BIG FOR HELP!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 18:1-24*

*Welcome to another STORY TO GLORY HOUR! The Holy Spirit wants to show you examples of some Destiny Helpers in the Bible! This is because a good and NEW BEGINNING is about to hit you! I see the oil of FAVOUR locating you because men shall help you by a divine force they cannot control! You will NEVER be stranded on this planet! At every juncture of need, HELP shall come like a flood upon you! See these examples: 1. Naaman and the maid* – In 2Kings 5:3, it was a maid God used to help Naaman!

*No matter your position, YOU WILL NEVER BE TOO BIG TOR HELP!* God can use anybody to help you. So always stay humble! 2. *Jethro and Moses:* Jethro was a destiny helper to Moses (Exodus 18). He was his father-in-law. He advised Moses on how to appoint and delegate elders to attend to the people of Israel. He gave Moses wise counsel. 3. *Elijah and the widow of! Zarephath:* In 1Kings 17:12-13, God used a poor widow to feed Elijah and Elijah became her destiny helper also! *4. Joseph, the butler and the baker:* While in prison, Joseph helped the butler to fulfill his destiny (Genesis 40:6-7).

The Bible says we need to bear each other’s burdens so that we can fulfill the law of Christ. Your HELPER is your burden bearer! *5. Mordecai and Esther:* Esther was an orphan but her uncle, Mordecai, who knew she was beautiful, kept her and trained her. When the time came, he introduced her to greatness! *6. Hannah and Eli:* With all the issues Eli had, he was the destiny helper God used to unlock Hannah’s barrenness.

All Hannah needed was a declaration and a proclamation from a priest to reach her goal (1Samuel 1:17). *7. The Shunammite woman and Elisha:* In 2Kings 4:9, the Shunammite woman told her husband that she perceived Elisha was a man of God and she decided to improve their hospitality towards Elisha. It was through prophet Elisha that she was able to have a child. May God open your eyes to locate your destiny helper today and after the anointing service of this weekend!

*Tomorrow, Saturday April 27th 2019 is this month’s anointing service. Theme: “Secrets of Locating destiny Helpers. Time: 7.30 a.m. Venue is 8-11, Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu, Lagos.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes...
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2. LORD, send me my JETHRO!
3. LORD God, send me HELPERS that will take my life, family and ministry to the ROOFTOP! Send me my ZENITH HELPERS in Jesus name.
4. Holy Spirit, uproot from my life, family and ministry, every DESTINY KILLER in Jesus name.
5. *Pray for your destiny helpers today (Mention their names).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CHRONICLES 10-13*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
SEEDS OF DESTINY, DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR 

PAUL ENENCHE (DUNAMIS)

FRIDAY 26TH APRIL, 2019.
TOPIC: *LIVING IN JOY - A DOORWAY TO DIVINE HEALTH*

SCRIPTURE : A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. 
Proverbs 17:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Living in joy is living with strength, but living in depression is invitation for both oppression and affliction.

One of the greatest assets of any human being is the asset of health. That is why it has been said that health is wealth. It does not matter how much money you have, if you are not healthy, it is a waste of wealth.

Living in Divine health is God’s Will for His children. Divine health is living free of sickness or living in the state of health by the Power of God.
As children of God, there are things we need to do in order to enjoy Divine health from God. One of them is living in Joy.

It is medically proven that when joy increases in the body, there are some hormones that are produced referred to as ‘happy hormones’ that improve the health and wellbeing of the body.
Living in joy or merriment is living on spiritual medication because joy has curative or therapeutic power. Living in joy is living with strength, but living in depression is invitation for both oppression and affliction (Psalm 42:11).

Determine to maintain your joy at all cost. Enjoy where you are to get to where you are going. Kill depression at all cost. Do not wait for anyone to celebrate you, celebrate yourself!
REMEMBER THIS: "Living in joy is living with strength, but living in depression is invitation for both oppression and affliction".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
1. Maintain the atmosphere of joy around your life all the time.
2. Reject and desist from anyone and anything that seek to steal your joy.
PRAYER : O Lord, thank You for the joy in my heart. I resist anything that tends to tamper with my joy, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : THE WAY OF DIVINE HEALTH
QUOTE: An unstable heart is an unstable life, and a stable heart equals a stable life. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : Judges 4:1 to 5:31, Luke 22:35 to 53, Psalm 94:1 to 23, Proverbs 14:3 to 4
AMAZING FACT : The long bone in the upper leg is the femur. The femur is the biggest and strongest bone in the body.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 26/04/1954 – The Geneva Conference began in an effort to restore peace in Indochina and Korea.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, April 26, 2019.*

*TOPIC:* *STAY ON THE NARROW WAY*
*Read Matthew 7:13, 14*

*MEMORISE*

*Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it (Matthew 7:13).*

*EXPOSITION*
Some things sometimes seem funny and laughable, but a wise man garnered wisdom from such laughable situated. A lunatic may look like a fool, but sometimes utters words of knowledge. A pastor once attempted to preach to some young men whose habit was to usually gather in an uncompleted building to smoke hemp and do some other ungodly things. Having reluctantly and indifferently heard the pastor, this was their reply: 

“Pastor, don’t worry yourself about our salvation. We know where we are going. We know our destination is hell!” Of course, there are some sinners whose hearts have become stony and rocky – hardened. It will take intervention of the Holy Spirit to break such. The fearful thing again was their conclusion “Pastor, we know we are going to hell, but strive not to be there. Ensure you are not going to be in hell with us!”

If you are a real candidate of heaven, you ought to be sober at that remark. Some already know their fate in eternity. While, you endeavour to snatch them from the pit of hell, do more to ensure, after you have saved others, you are not lost (I Cor. 9:27).

“He that is down needs not fear fall.” This is an old proverb that should guide all Christians. You are the one who needs to be most careful, watchful and on the alert. Why? The devil, your chief mischief-maker and foe, roars like a lion, seeking whom to devour! Disallow and desist from him today and always. This is how you will not join sinners in their destined lake that burns with fire and brimstones (Rev. 21:8).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, make me steadfast in You and all that concerns You.
2. Lord, help the contemporary Christians not to further jettison the old time religion.
3. Father, help leaders of churches not to be taken away by so called modernization and globalization trend that are inimical to Christian growth.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Samuel 7:8 – 10:5; Luke 17:24 – 18:8.*
*HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM