Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dino Melaye Dares Yahaya Bello: "Invite Buhari To Commission One Project"
Senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has dared the state governor, Yahaya Bello, to invite President Muhammadu Buhari to Kogi to commission any project he initiated and completed since assuming power more than 3 years ago.

Melaye, who has been at loggerheads with Governor Bello for a prolonged period, had recently moved against the governor’s alleged bid to borrow N30 billion from Nigeria’s Central Bank. 

Quote:“I challenge the Governor of Kogi State to invite President Buhari to Kogi State to commission at least one project after more than 3 years in office,” the senator said in a tweet on Monday.

Melaye had claimed that Bello was seeking the N30bn loan from the CBN to raise money for his re-election in the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

The controversial Senator said he had written the CBN not to grant the loan request to the Governor whom he described as a ‘squandermania’.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Dino-Melaye-Dares-Gov-Yahaya-Invite-President-Buhari-To-Commission-One-Project.html
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday Edoman 0 27 05-21-2019, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot Edoman 0 11 05-16-2019, 10:05 AM
  FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To Edoman 0 23 05-15-2019, 04:08 PM
  Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians Edoman 0 15 05-13-2019, 11:33 PM
  I’m wiser now' - Governor Ambode says after meeting with President Buhari Edoman 0 17 05-13-2019, 09:59 PM
  Buhari ‘pampering’ Miyetti Allah – Gani Adams Explodes Edoman 0 14 05-12-2019, 11:16 PM
  Onnoghen: Court Gives Buhari, Acting CJN, Others 7 Days To Appear Edoman 0 23 05-07-2019, 12:18 PM
  Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother Edoman 0 16 05-07-2019, 12:13 PM