The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Wednesday 10th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 10TH APRIL.

HE LIVES AND WALKS IN US

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own (1 Corinthians 6:19).

In Exodus 25:8, God expressed His desire to dwell in the midst of His people. He said, “…let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.”

Notice He didn’t say, “…that I may visit them,” no; not a visit. He said, “…that I may dwell among them.”
Moses obeyed God’s instruction, and rallied the children of Israel to bring all the necessary offerings to build a beautiful sanctuary in accordance with the pattern and plan God gave him. However, that wasn’t good enough. God wanted a new sanctuary and showed David a vision of the new sanctuary; He gave him the design and specifications.

David was excited, and laid down much gold and silver for the building of the temple. Nevertheless, it was Solomon, his son, who was approved of God to build the temple, and he built God a magnificent temple. Again, God was still not satisfied. The Bible says, “Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet” (Acts 7:48).

Then Jesus came on the scene and said, “…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” (Matthew 16:18). The word translated, “Church” means “assembly or congregation of the called out ones.” It’s therefore not a physical building, but a living tabernacle of human beings, called and chosen of God.

Ephesians 2:21-22 NIV says, “In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.” We’re God’s habitation through the Spirit! His vision to dwell in the midst of His people has been realized in us.

2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Each one of us is a temple of the Holy Spirit. He lives and walks in us. God’s dream from the foundation of the world is now fulfilled in us. The mystery that was hidden from ages and generations has now been made manifest, and fulfilled. The mystery is, Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I worship and adore you; thank you for making me your dwelling place. I acknowledge your Spirit living in me, protecting, guiding, and leading me in your perfect will. Thank you for beautifying my life with the glory of your presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Leviticus 26:11-12 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Acts 7:44-49 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. 45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David; 46 Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob. 47 But Solomon built him an house. 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 49 Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest?

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 12:22-48 & Judges 9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 1:1-13 & Leviticus 10

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the great things You will accomplish through me today. My faith is strong and unwavering. I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God,

who loved me and gave Himself for me. My body is Your temple and Your dwelling place. I yield every fibre of my body to Your Word, as a living sacrifice, so that I might bring glory to Your Name. No sickness shall reign in my body and sin shall not lord it over me, because I belong to You. Thank You for this great privilege, in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH APRIL 2019

THEME: NOT AS AN EVILDOER.

MEMORISE:

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 1 Peter 4:15

READ: Daniel 6:1-24

1It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

2 And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage.

3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

4 Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him.

5 Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.

6 Then these presidents and princes assembled together to the king, and said thus unto him, King Darius, live for ever.

7 All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions.

8 Now, O king, establish the decree, and sign the writing, that it be not changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not.

9 Wherefore king Darius signed the writing and the decree.

10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

11 Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.

12 Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not.

13 Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.

14 Then the king, when he heard these words, was sore displeased with himself, and set his heart on Daniel to deliver him: and he laboured till the going down of the sun to deliver him.

15 Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed.

16 Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee.

17 And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel.

18 Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him.

19 Then the king arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of lions.

20 And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?

21 Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.

22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

23 Then was the king exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

24 And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den.

In today's memory verse, the Holy Spirit specifically admonishes us to ensure that we do not suffer as evildoers.This implies that God has ordained evildoers to suffer some form of repercussion in this world before ultimately facing His judgment in eternity. Who are those the Holy Spirit refers to as evildoers in 1 Peter 4:15? Simply put, evildoers are people whose works are evil. The Holy Spirit helps us narrow this broad classification down by revealing to us the fountain of all evil works in James 3:16, which says:

“ For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.”

We therefore understand from this verse that evildoers are those whose works are born out of envy and strife. Such people are generally schemers who operate by mischief. Their soul is eaten up by jealousy borne out of envy and strife, and this keeps them awake at night devising schemes to entrap their victims. No wonder the Holy Spirit further says of them in Micah 2:1:

“Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.”

We see an example of such people in today's Bible reading. Out of envy, these evildoers came up with a scheme to entrap Daniel and destroy him completely to their own benefits. Evildoers usually perpetrate their evil works by cleverly disguised their schemes as harmless. Everyone else within the system is usually ignorant of the real purpose and objectives of their actions, except by the help of the Spirit of discernment.

As a child of God, don't be worried by the activities of evildoers or envious of their accomplishments, because the face of the Almighty is against them. Psalm 37:1-2 to say:

“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.”

Indeed, evildoers May sometimes rise to the top in the family, community, nation or even in the Church of God, but they shall be suddenly cut off, as it happened to Daniel's adversaries. God's word in Micah 2:1 makes us understand that such people are operating under curse of God. Their wickedness will therefore be returned upon their own head ( 1 Samuel 25:39). I decree that the Judgment of God will begin to pursue every evildoer troubling your life, family, nation, and the Church of God today in Jesus’ Name. However, examine yourself to ensure you are not suffering under the Judgment of God as an evildoer.

ACTION POINT:

Repent of every evil scheme you are involved in today and perform the needed restitutions.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 John 1-4

Jeremiah 15:1-9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 10TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: STOP ALL RENOVATIONS NOW!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 22:16-29*

Recently, a section of the Great Wall of China collapsed after heavy rains – with critics suggesting that recent *RENOVATION WORKS* which they believed had weakened its structure were partly to blame. And they have also pointed out that the portion of the wall adjacent to it, the 500 year-old Yanmen Pass, has stood for centuries without “help” from local officials. The collapse happened after a downpour in Dai County, Shanxi Province, in the north of the country.

Tourism officials are now carrying out emergency repairs, with the site closed temporarily for safety reasons. The section that stood – The YANMEN PASS, which was built during the Ming Dynasty (1368 – 1644), is located in the Yanmen Mountains, 20 kilometres north of Dai county. It is historically an important pass of the Great Wall, admired for its grandeur.

The world-famous wall stretches about 21,200 kilometres and span 15 provincial areas. It attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year! But what the Holy Ghost wants you to know as always, is that ALL TRUTH IS PARALLEL! As it is in the physical, so it is in the RENOVATED SECTION of the GREAT WALL OF CHINA fell, so can your Christian race! Each time you deviate from THE OLD PATH – the faith that was once delivered to the saints (JUDE 3), your glory and grandeur will scatter into SHAME! Refuse to become a MODERN CHRISTIAN! REJECT a RENOVATED AND REPACKAGED CHRISTIANITY! It is not of God! It is flesh and it is from man! It will COLLAPSE! Seek to emulate the days of OLD! Let the WORD OF GOD be your daily life and ministry standard! COPY NO MODERN PASTOR or TEACHING!

Heaven has not changed and heaven does not become more MODERN or OLD! It has been as it is written in the WORD! Proverbs 22:28 says: *“Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.”* Did you get it? Seek the OLD TIME RELIGION! STOP RENOVATING THE WORD! Build your life, family and ministry on the WORD OF OLD! Take time to study the Book of ACTS again! Study the 4 GOSPELS again and always ask: “WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?” (WWJD)! Live like Jesus! MAKE HIM YOUR ROLE MODEL! There are too many “magicians” on the pulpit! Ah! There are too many comedians on various altars spreading lukewarness in this end time church! BE DIFFERENT!

*Follow my Instagram page at: ourdailymanna_b
ishopchris, My Facebook: Chris Kwakpovwe and my personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris. Also, ODM instagram handle: ourdailymannaonline, ODM Facebook: our daily manna, ODM Twitter: TweetODM. A new world of Daily Inspiration!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!
3. Holy Ghost, take me back! Take Your church back! BACK TO THE CROSS in Jesus name. *Pray about today seriously!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 15 – 17*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
#SEEDS OF DESTINY Today

Wednesday 10th April 2019.

*THE VIRTUES OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING*
SCRIPTURE : "Let the people praise thee,O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him". Psalms 67":5-7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Until you release to God the praise that is meant for Him, the earth does not release the portion that is meant for you.
Every living mortal soul owes God the unfinishable debt of praise. Paying the debt of praise is endless because even in eternity in Heaven, praise still continues.

From our anchor Scripture, it is very clear to note that until you release to God the praise that is meant for Him, the earth does not release the portion that is meant for you. Your response to God in praise determines the Earth’s response to you in supplies. No devil can hold your possessions if you do not withhold the praise that belongs to God.

Now, why must we thank and praise God?
1. For Divine Health : Praise God for the health that you have. Breathing air in and out without any form of assistance is a reason for thanksgiving (Psalm 150:6).

2. For the Knowledge of God: It is a blessing to know God and His Word; this knowledge changes your mentality and puts you ahead of your contemporaries (Jer. 9:23-24).

3. For Frustrating the Expectations of the Wicked: Praise God for the traps that were set for you but you escaped them by the grace of God (Psalm 18:1-3).

Beloved, until you are tirelessly grateful to God for where you are, you cannot be continuously fruitful in life. Where you are and what you have is a starting point for your praise to God.
REMEMBER THIS: "Until you release to God the praise that is meant for Him, the earth does not release the portion that is meant for you."

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Praise God tirelessly and consistently.
2. Let praise be your lifestyle; praise Him for where you are and where He is taking you to.
PRAYER : 'O Lord, I praise You for Who You are to me. Thank You for where I am now and for where You are taking me, Lord in Jesus’ Name'
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: "THE VIRTUES OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING".

QUOTE: "It does not matter what the devil has taken from you, if he has not taken God from you, that evil is a bastard loser!" Culled from "30 SECRETS TO THE TOP" by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING : Deuteronomy 34:1 to Joshua 2:24,"Luke 13":22 to 14:6,"Psalm 79":1 to 3,"Proverbs 12":26
AMAZING FACT : The femur, which runs from the hip to the knee, is the longest, largest and strongest bone in the human body.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 10/04/1912 – 1849 - Walter Hunt patented the safety pin. He sold the rights for $100.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, April 10, 2019*

*TOPIC: DO WHAT YOU FEAR!*
*Read: 2 Chronicles 20:1-18*

*MEMORISE: _'You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!' Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you_ (2 Chronicles 20:17).*

*EXPOSITION*

Do we realise most things we so much dread always come back to haunts us? God charged Prophet Jeremiah not to fear the faces of the would-be recipients of divine message; or else he would be dismayed by them *(Jer. 1:17).* For instance, somebody had feared ageing, yet that wouldn’t stop age from telling on him! We know of students who so dreaded failure and at last failure came! Is it not the best, therefore, if we dispel and banish the demon called fear and forge forward with doggedness? Whether you fear or not, be focused to move on.

The solution to fear is to do that thing you fear i.e the thing that is intimidating you. There is fear of future, failure, loss, bankruptcy, disappointment, death, sickness and all the rest. Should we, because we fear loss, refuse to do anything? Those who succeed in life also fail at one time or the other. John Mason, a popular writer once said “Do something, fail. Do nothing, don’t fail!” It is better to do something and fail, for that is an effort, than doing nothing. ‘Do nothing’ is a bad approach in life. It is counter-productive. You fear you might fail, if you step up that venture that God approves of, and lays in your heart? Why not go ahead, putting your fear to shame? You fear that child might become wayward at school? No need of that! Transfer your fear to a burden, kneel and pray for the child, even right now.

If you do what you fear, people will fear what you do. They would give your God all the glory; and mark you, you must have set a pace by doing what others brand ‘impossible’. Most ultra-modern and mega business, empires began on zero level! Even, many would have said, “Oh no! That can’t be done!” If you think you can, you are right. If you think you can’t, then you are probably right. It all lies in your hands. Remember the victory that God gave to Jehoshaphat only hinged on his belief that they could win the battle with and in the Lord. Stay lifted. You too can win!

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, give me enough courage to face my life challenges squarely.
*2.* Lord, let me now have success where failure has stared at me before. Name them!
*3.* Lord, help the Church never to sit back and watch the enemy of the Gospel take over the land. Arise Lord, and trigger evangelism in our hearts.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 19:15 – 21:18; Luke 9:22 – 9:43*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM