The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 9th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 9TH APRIL.

LOVE AND VALUE YOURSELF

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6).

As a new creation in Christ Jesus, you’re peculiar. There’re so many good things inside you, and there’s so much that the Lord has ordained your life for. He didn’t create you for nothing; you’re valuable to Him. Therefore, you must love and value yourself, because you exude the glory of God.

God reigns, establishes, and spreads His righteousness on earth today through you. Revelation 5:10 says Christ has made us“...kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” In 1 Corinthians 15:25, we read that “…he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” Jesus isn’t physically present on earth today, yet He’s reigning through you. In Christ, you’ve been made a king-priest unto God (Revelation 1:6). The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to your trust.

Now, if the Lord would rely on you this much, reigning through you, and committing such glorious Gospel to your trust, then you’re truly valuable to Him. Therefore, accord yourself the same value. Think, talk, walk, and live as someone special, for indeed you are. You’re a custodian of divine knowledge and of Kingdom realities; how big that is!

The Bible says God spreads the beautiful and pleasant fragrance of His knowledge through you in every place: “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place” (2 Corinthians 2:14). It’s your ministry, calling, and responsibility to make the Word known to the world. Therefore, love Him, and love what He made—YOU!

Enjoy every moment of your life. Appreciate you and appreciate others around you. Challenge your mind in the positive direction of life and you’ll be amazed at the results. You’re God’s best.

Never judge yourself by what people say about you; what matters is what God thinks of you. And you know what? He thinks highly of you, which is why He invested so much in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I rejoice to know that I’m the expression of your glory and grace, and that your righteousness is revealed in and through me. I walk in the consciousness of my triumphant life in Christ, enjoying my glorious inheritance, whilst displaying the virtues and perfections of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 28:11-20 & Leviticus 9

#TALKINGSESSION

9TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Precious Holy Spirit, I appreciate You, and acknowledge Your awesome power, presence, and grace in my life! I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because You’re the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil God’s perfect will for me.

Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me. It doesn’t matter what trouble I get into, one thing is certain, I am coming out of it. It doesn’t matter what proclamation is made against me, they’re to no effect because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of trouble and plucks my feet out of the miry clay. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 9TH APRIL 2019

THEME: EXPERIENCING RESTORATION.

MEMORISE:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19

READ: Ezra 9:1-9

1Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.

4 Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away; and I sat astonied until the evening sacrifice.

5 And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the LORD my God,

6 And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.

7 Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, and our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as it is this day.

8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.

9 For we were bondmen; yet our God hath not forsaken us in our bondage, but hath extended mercy unto us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us a reviving, to set up the house of our God, and to repair the desolations thereof, and to give us a wall in Judah and in Jerusalem.

Restoration presupposes the loss of something good and valuable. Today's Bible reading tells the story of God's people who were in need of restoration after returning from the land of captivity. I believe their example contains valuable lessons for those seeking the face of God for restoration in one form or the other. When a people are carried away into a strange land as captives, there is the tendency for them to lose their identity and character has their virtues get influenced by the environment they find themselves in. The Israelites experience this. After God caused the king of Persia to permit the restoration of God's worship in Jerusalem through the hand of Ezra, it was discovered that the Priests and Levites who were supposed to lead the people in worship could not minister because they had corrupted themselves by marrying Idol worshippers. To ignite the fire revival and initiate the restoration of God's people to His worship, Ezra 9:5-6 lists some key things Ezra did which cannot be overlooked by anyone seeking restoration. It says:

“And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the LORD my God,And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.”

Ezra realized that God's people needed a spiritual restoration first, before they could experience any other form of restoration. He therefore went before God in penitence and humility to seek for His forgiveness and restoration. This example shows that spiritual restoration is obtained only when we are repentant and humble before God. Psalm 51:17 says:

“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.”

In other words, a remorseful heart is the foundation of genuine repentance, and through genuine repentance, spiritual restoration is received (Acts 3:19). Repentance means making a U-turn away from one's trespasses. Those who repented of their sins in Ezra's time did not continue in them; they completely relinquished their former lifestyles (Ezra 10-2:17). It is therefore strange that some people claim to have repented of their sins and yet they do not relinquish this sinful lifestyle. Such people are only deceiving themselves (Romans 6:1-2). Beloved, what type of loss have you suffered - spiritual, physical or otherwise? You can be restored if only you continue you genuinely repent of your sins today and come back to your first love for God.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please restore to me all that I have lost, especially the joy of salvation and the hope of eternity with you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Peter 5- 2 Peter 3

Jeremiah 14:13-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2 : OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 9TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: KILLED AND ROBBED…*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ZECHARIAH 2:1-9; COLOSSIANS 3:3*

Years ago, the famous *on-screen murder* of the 35th President of the United State of America, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, was seen worldwide! He was assassinated in 1963 in Dallas, by Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24 year-old former Marine who defected to the Soviet Union. President Kennedy was born in 1917, into what would become one of the greatest political dynasties of our time. He became President of the United State in 1961 and was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas aged 46. As I walk across his grave in Washington DC, today’s devotional struck my soul! I also remembered that years ago, Miss Barbara Bush, the daughter of the then US president George Bush, had her purse and mobile phone snatched in Argentina in November 2006 during her two-week vacation in the South American country.

She was robbed at a restaurant in Buenos Aires, despite heavy Secret Service Protection. Hear what the frustrated American security agents who were supposed to have kept an eagle watch over her said: *“At no time were the sisters out of visual contact and at no point was there any risk of harm.”* The question the whole world asked was: “So if they were not out of visual contact, how come she lost her mobile phone if there was no risk of harm? Could the robber(s) who picked the phone not have caused severe harm if intended?”

Oh, in this STORY to GLORY year, what the Holy Ghost wants you to note is that your safety/
security is not in the hands of any government/man/woman. Is it not amazing that despite the heavy security presence, the best of the American presidents were all assassinated? Your security is in the hand of Him that has no beginning and has not end. He is the Alpha and the Omega and He neither sleeps not slumbers. He sees the evil plans of your enemies while they are planning and He will make a way of escape FOR YOU! David prophetically said:

“There shall no evil befall you and neither shall any plague come near your dwelling” (Psalm 91:10). Only your God can declare: “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob (YOU), neither is there any divination against Israel (ALL THAT CONCERNS YOU): according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, ‘What hath God wrought” (Numbers 23:23). Oh indeed, you are closely monitored by DIVINE INFRA-GOD SECURITY SYSTEM! You are so secured that he that touches you touches the apple of God’s eyes (today’s first scripture Vs 8). Oh, lift up your hands and give Him praises now for His protection over your life, family and ministry! You will see the last day of 2019 in peace! Amen!

*THE DVD OF THE LAST WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT IS READY! GET COPIES FROM YOUR ODM DISTRIBUTOR NOW!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…
1. Thank God now! Pray about today’s message as led now.
2. Uproot every seed of the fear of death!
3. Evil arrows, RETURN to SENDER NOW in Jesus name.
4. My HOPE is built on NOTHING/NOBODY! Thank you LORD!
5. *Pray about today now!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 11 – 14*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There Is Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our soul’s diseases:

*Refrain:*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide till the day is done:
There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 09 APRIL, 2019

TOPIC: YOU ARE A MOBILE TEMPLE

SCRIPTURE: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price : therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 CORINTHIANS 6: 19 - 20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If God is living inside of you, then everything in your body belongs to God.
From our anchor scripture, we understand that our body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of the Living God. This implies that God is living inside of you. If God is living inside of you, then, everything in your body belongs to God.

Every cell, tissue, organ, system and every department of your life, whether spiritual or physical, is meant for spiritual occupation and not for demonic habitation.

Our God is a jealous God and cannot share His habitation (your body) with any witch, wizard, sickness or disease. Only the Holy Ghost has the right to live in your body and it is His responsibility to maintain the structure (your body), therefore, your body cannot crack, break or dilapidate as a habitation of the spirit of God.

Beloved, make up your mind to live with the mentality that no sickness or disease is allowed to take illegal habitation of your body. Just as darkness cannot survive in the presence of light, affliction cannot survive in the body of a Holy Ghost -filled child of God. You must acquire a total hatred and anger against the devil and the kingdom of darkness and any affliction they want to impose on your life.
Resist the devil today!

REMEMBER THIS: If God is living inside of you, everything in your body belongs to God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the world of God and locate scriptures that pertain to your healing and health.
2. Believe the word of God concerning your healing and health.

PRAYER: In the Name of Jesus, I declare that my body is the Temple of God, therefore, the devil has no place in my life: I am free from sickness and diseases in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: I AM A MOBILE TEMPLE
QUOTE: There can be no victory spiritually without warfare.Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr. Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Deut. 33: 1 to 29, Lk. 13: 1 to 21, Ps. 78: 65 to 72, Prov. 12: 25
AMAZING FACT: The human hand, including the wrist, contains 54 bones.

TODAY IN HISTORY:

09/04/1991 - Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service by 5.30 pm Tomorrow at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. God bless you as you come.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, April 9, 2019*

*TOPIC: LISTENING AND DOING*
*Read: James 1:19-25*

*MEMORISE: _But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves_ (James 1:22).*

*EXPOSITION*

James is here expressing the importance of doing what the Word of God says, rather than just listening to it. it is easy for us to sit down and listen to good sermon, but it is very difficult to put it into practice. This problem is ages old. Ezekiel 33:31 says, *So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain.*

Many people see church as entertainment centres. They enjoy the music, listen to message, but do not take the message to heart. Have you reduced church services to the level of entertainment? Or, does your worship truly have impact on your life? will people know you as Christian because you attend church services regularly or have memorised the Bible verses from Genesis to Revelation? How do others, especially non-believers, know the Person of Christ through you?

The secret is simple. It is your behaviour; what others see is only your behaviour. How do you behave in situations? It is your behaviour that will make people want to be around you, or do otherwise. It is through your behaviour that people will know what your personality is, what your values are, what your beliefs are, and what your faith is. They do not see your intent, they do not feel your faith, they do not recognise the immense amount of knowledge you have. They only see how you behave in given situations.

Paul the apostle states is 2 Corinthians 3:2: *You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men.* It is not the hearers or preachers of the word that will be justified but those who do the will of God (Rom. 2:13).

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, open my ears and my heart to receive Your Words.
*2.* Oh Lord, do not allow others to stumble through my behaviour.
*3.* Lord Jesus, circumcise the hearts of Gospel ministers to do that which they preach and not deceive themselves and the people anymore.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 16:7 – 19:14; Luke 8:56 – 9:21*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM