The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 8th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 8TH APRIL.

DIVINE TRANSPORTATION BY THE HOLY GHOST.

So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me (Ezekiel 3:14).

Not many in the Church are yet acquainted with the ministry of the Holy Spirit in divine transportation. Read about John in the Book of Revelation; he was in the isle of Patmos, and suddenly, he was divinely transported to God’s presence (Revelation 1:9-11)
Another example is Philip. Acts 8:39 says, “And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.” The Spirit of the Lord carried Philip physically and took him somewhere else (Acts 8:40). Remember, Philip was born again and had the Holy Spirit in him. The Spirit carries out this ministry in us to achieve His purposes in the earth through us.

2 Corinthians 13:14 declares: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.” The word translated, “communion” is from the Greek “koinonia” and it means, amongst other synonyms, communication, in which is transportation. The Apostle Paul was praying that the Church would actively experience divine Holy Ghost transportation.

As you yield to the sway of the Spirit in your life, there’s no telling how mightily He’d use you. Beyond inspiring and blessing you, He can divinely transport you in the spirit to accomplish divine tasks in distant lands. Right in your closet, as you pray by the Holy Ghost, you can touch lives and change things thousands of miles away Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a privilege and blessing it is to enjoy deep, heartfelt, passionate, and intense fellowship with you through the Holy Ghost! Through this fellowship, I’m divinely transported to higher realms of influence, glory and blessings. Thus, I touch lives, transform nations and impact the world with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Acts 8:39-40 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 11:37-54 & Judges 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 28:1-10 & Leviticus 8
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 8TH APRIL 2019

THEME:SORROW: AN ARROW IN SATAN’S QUIVER

MEMORISE:

A Merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. Proverbs 15:13

Read: Nehemiah 8:8-12 (KJV)

8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

9 And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the Lord your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law.

10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

11 So the Levites stilled all the people, saying, Hold your peace, for the day is holy; neither be ye grieved.

12 And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them.

Sorrow is feeling of deep distress caused by loss, disappointment or misfortune suffered by a person directly or by loved ones.

It is the human response to painful and heartbreaking life situations involving loss or other tragic circumstances. Sorrow is characterized by weeping, mourning, bitterness, depression, disappointment, failure, sadness, regret and discouragement. It is indeed an arrow in quiver of Satan and his agents, and their aim is to use it to break men’s spirit and determination to move forward in life. In God’s original plan, sorrow and its attendant problems were not meant to be part of the human experience, and that is why there will be no more sorrow in the new heaven and new earth that God is preparing for His people. Speaking on this truth, Revelation 21:4 says:

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

Sorrow became part and parcel of the human experience because of our descent into sin and the pronouncement of God’s judgement that subsequently followed (Genesis 3:16-20). The consequence of this is laid bare in Ecclesiastes 2:22-23, which is:

“For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun? For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.”

Today, the devil is still shooting the arrow of sorrow all over the world through sickness, poverty, childlessness, terrorism, natural disaster, calamities of epic proportions, separation and divorce, untimely death, and a much more. However, we thank God that the compassionate Jesus became a “man of sorrows and acquainted with grief”, so that we can experience the joy of the Lord right here on earth (Isaiah 53:3-4). I therefore decree that sorrow will cease in your life from today in Jesus’ Name.

God provides comfort for the sorrowful and promises eternal deliverance from sorrow (Isaiah 35:10). He is mindful of our fame, and that is why He sent us the Holy Spirit to continually comfort and strengthen us (Psalm 103:14, John 15:26).

Through His work in our life, Satan’s evil arrow of sorrow is rendered powerless over us. Have you recently suffered any form of loss, disappointment or pain? I encourage you today to yield to the comfort of the Holy Spirit, pick yourself up from the ashes of discouragement and face life with renewed vigour. The devil’s aim is to break your spirit and make you give up on life. Please don’t give in to him, neither should you contemplate suicide. The joy of the Lord is your strengthen. Hallelujah!

Action Point :

Reach out to anyone you know is discouraged or grieving today with the words of hope and encouragement.

Bible in one year: 1st Peter 1-4, Jeremiah 13:15-14:12,

AUTHOR : Pastor E . A ADEBOYE

Hymn 13 : I AM A VICTOR

Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 8TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE WAS DRIVEN FROM A CHURCH! LORD, MAKE ME A DISCIPLE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 6:11-18*

Mahatma Gandhi’s rejection of Christianity grew out of an experience he had in South Africa. After reading the Bible and the life of Jesus, he was eager to explore how to become a Christian. He decided thus to attend a church service. When he reached the door, the church elder asked “where do you think you are going, *_kaffir..._* There is no room for *_kaffirs_* in this church. Get out of here or I’ll have my assistants throw you down the steps”. (The word, *_“KAFFIR”_* is used by South Africans. It is derogatory and is usually expressed to insult black Africans or black Indians).

Before this event, Gandhi had admired the life of Christ as an epitome of love, unity, etc. What was the basis therefore of Gandhi’s hate for Christians? They were so unlike Christ! WHO WILL REJECT CHRIST NEXT BECAUSE OF YOUR LIFESTYLE? *If He is not LORD of ALL, He is not LORD at all. “It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching”* (Francis of Assisi). What can you not give up for the One who loved you and took you from the MIRY CLAY into GRACE LAND by His EXPENSIVE BLOOD? What a cost!

Dietrich Bonhoeffer noted in his book, “COST OF DISCIPLESHIP”: *“Grace at a low cost; is in the last resort simply a new law, which brings neither help nor freedom.”* Again another wise man penned: *The earthly form of Christ is the form that died on the cross. The image of God is the image of Christ crucified. It is to this image that the life of the disciples must be conformed; in other words, they must be conformed to His death* (Phil 3:10,Rom 6:4). The Christian life is a life of crucifixion (Galatians 2.19). In baptism, the form of Christ’s death is impressed upon His own.

They are dead to the flesh and to sin, they are dead to the world, and the world is dead to them (Galatians 6:14). *When Gandhi was sent back from that church, CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED A SECOND TIME by those lips that told him: “Where do you think you are going, _kaffir_….* There is no room for _kaffirs_ in this church. Get out of here or I’ll have my assistants throw you down the steps”. Always ask: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO (WWJD) in every situation, then go and do likewise! Winners always cry in their prayer life: Lord, make me a disciple! Pray seriously now!

*ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT! It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman-14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!* Go to google Play Store and download the *“ODM MOBILE”* APP now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship to God.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2 LORD, turn me into Your STORY TO GLORY LAND!
3. I decree: I refuse a life that can only be described in three words: A CONFUSED PARABLE!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 7-10*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
Seeds of Destiny Destiny

Monday 8th April

TOPIC: PRAYER - A FAITH ENHANCER

SCRIPTURE: We give thanks to God always for you all,"making mention of you in our prayers;

Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; 1 Thessalonians 1":2-3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer is faith and faith is prayer

From our anchor Scripture,"we see that faith is not something that just happens without effort. The Bible tells us that faith is work. Faith is not something we wish into existence, rather, it is worked into manifestation. The woman of God, Gloria Copeland has said that victory is not for the lazy. A child of God who is not ready to work is not ready for victory in the kingdom.

Now, one of the spiritual endeavours that enhance the potency of faith is prayer.

A quality prayer life is necessary for the boosting and enhancement of faith. We must understand that prayer is faith and faith is prayer. So, prayerlessness is a confirmation of faithlessness. It is a manifestation of lack of faith in God who alone can answer prayer.

Now, how does prayer enhance or facilitate faith?

1. Prayer helps in building our relationship with God.
A quality prayer life provides the time to build relationship between man and God. The more time we spend with God at the place of prayer, the easier it is to trust and believe Him. Faith is a walkover where trust in God has been established.
2. Prayer offers the opportunity for the expression of thoughts, convictions and expectations.
The place of prayer offers the opportunity to present faith-based desires and confessions of Scriptures.
3. The place of prayer is the place of revelation and insight; and this fuels faith (Jeremiah 33" ).
At the place of prayer,"you are able to access revelation which is the fuel of conviction that will sponsor action, and facilitate manifestation.
My counsel is, make up your mind to boost your faith in God by a lifestyle of consistent and continual prayer.

REMEMBER THIS": Prayer is faith and faith is prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to maintain a regularly scheduled prayer life
2. Pray with expectation,"revelation and conviction
PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for the grace to maintain a fervent prayer life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": FAITH ENHANCERS AND FACILITATORS (PT1)
QUOTE: God with a person equals success. And since prayer makes God to be with a person,"the prayerful are always the successful. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING": Deuteronomy 32:28 to 52,"Luke 12":35 to 59,"Psalm 78":56 to 64,"Proverbs 12":24.
AMAZING FACT: The stapes,"in the middle ear, is the smallest and lightest bone of the human skeleton.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 08/04/1904 – Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, April 8, 2019*

*TOPIC: GOSSIP OR GOSPEL?*
*Read: Mark 16:15-19*

*MEMORISE: _And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature_ (Mark 16:15).*

*EXPOSITION*
It is obviously easier for people to engage themselves in things that add little or no value to their lives than engaging in worthwhile activities that have far-reaching blessings. Gossip has been defined as informed talk or stories about other people’s private lives that may be unkind, or always disapproving! Contrarily, the Gospel tells the Truth in entirety. Jesus birth, ministry, suffering, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension and Second Coming all summaries the total and true Gospel.

In our days where busy-bodies, gossipers and unkind talks dominate news, print, media and even ‘mouth’ media, the Gospel should replace theses idle talks. Gossiping about something or anything is not what we are commissioned to be busy doing. This does not help or favour. Rather, it worsens the situation in the world. The gospel transforms, but gossiping deforms. The Gospel constructs, but gossiping destroys. Gospel helps, but gossiping hurts. A child of God was once visited by another Christian who had brought ‘fresh’ news about the ‘latest’ on another believer. 

This child of God responded, to the bewilderment of the visitor, “Please, can we pray together for some times?” This, of course, melted away the supposed “fresh latest” of the gossip!

As a consistent student of the Bible, you would have no time, however little, for gossiping. in fact, you would disallow gossips around you, for you know what they are always up to (Prov. 11:13; 26:20-22). Enough of gossips. Instead, let us get the gospel going. May Holy Spirit assist us. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, forgive me of all the time I allotted to gossiping at the expense of evangelism and studying Your Word.
*2.* Oh Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew the right Spirit within me, so I can be who You designed me to be.
*3.* Pray that the Lord should deliver Christians in the land from gossiping about the failures of the leadership (a situation that is actually worsening the situation).

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 15:6 – 16:6; Luke 8:34 – 8:55*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM