The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 7th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 7TH APRIL.

WALKING IN GRACE.

For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another {and} spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing {and} even favor upon favor {and} gift [heaped] upon gift (John 1:16 AMPC).

God’s grace is supernatural! It brings favour, prosperity, health and supernatural increase. It’s the manifestation of the love, compassion and power of God; the outward reflection of a divine influence in the human spirit. This supernatural grace, which the Apostle Paul speaks about in our opening scripture, has been bestowed upon you.

Grace brings acceptability, honour and dignity; it attracts the right people, circumstances and resources in line with God’s purpose, into your life. Even in challenging situations, grace gives you the advantage and causes you to rise above every adversity.

Grace differentiates you in the world; it sets you apart for glory and excellence. There’s absolutely nothing in this world, including its fame or fortune, that could be compared with what the grace of Jesus Christ has delivered to you. No wonder Paul the Apostle counsels in 2 Corinthians 6:1, “We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain”; but rather, “...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1).

To be strong in the grace of God is to walk in the fullness of His grace. Being the seed of Abraham, the grace for prosperity is working in you too. That grace puts you ahead and positions you for success like it did for Isaac, who sowed in a time of famine and reaped a hundredfold harvest in the same year (Genesis 26:12-13).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice for the grace that you’ve greatly lavished upon me, and declare that my life is the manifestation of your glory, virtue, excellence and greatness as I walk in your love. Your grace and peace are multiplied in my life through the increased revelation of your Word granted me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

Zechariah 4:7 TLB Therefore no mountain, however high, can stand before Zerubbabel! For it will flatten out before him! And Zerubbabel will finish building this Temple[a] with mighty shouts of thanksgiving for God’s mercy, declaring that all was done by grace alone.”

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 27:55-66 & Leviticus 7
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 7TH APRIL 2019

THEME: HAVING EYES FULL OF ADULTERY.

MEMORISE:

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 2 Peter 2:14

READ: Proverbs 6:27-35

27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

When you glance through the news headlines today these days, you will realize that we live in perilous times where the sanctity of marriage means nothing to a lot of people. We are daily inundated with news of men and women committing adultery on unprecedented scale. However, as children of God, we should not be surprised, because the Holy Spirit already warned us that this would happen. While teaching on the perilous times that would come in the last days, He said to us in 2 Timothy 3:6:

“For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,”

The increase in adultery is therefore a pointed to us that we are indeed in the last days. The reason why the Holy Spirit forewarned us of this is not just to keep us informed, but also to keep us in check from falling into the snare of the devil in this area. Speaking of God’s standard on marriage for us, the Holy Spirit says in Hebrews 13:4:

“Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”

Be warned that God’s standard is not the same as the standard of the world, and what is acceptable to the world is not acceptable to God.

Adultery is the result of character erosion that does not happen in one day. It is the product of hidden lust in the heart which were not dealt with. No wonder the Lord said in Matthew 5:28:

“But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

Adultery always start as a suggestion from the devil or his agents, which if harbored in the heart of a fellow snowballs into events with catastrophic consequences. One of the means by which the devil deposits such evil suggestion into the heart of a person is through the eye. This is the reason why today's memory verse speaks of having eyes full of adultery, which refers to wearing a look that projects a promiscuous identity. It also means communicating sexual attraction, unholy intention or immoral interest with the eyes or face. It could also mean having a wrapped mind that reads t sensual and erotic desires into members of the opposite sex, no matter how modestly dressed. Irrespective of the form it takes, the key thing is that a child of God should never yield to the suggestions of the devil 1 Peter 5:8- 9. How are you faring in this regard?

ACTION POINT:

Cut down every tree of adulterous lust in your heart before it cuts off your destiny.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: James 1-5
Jeremiah 13:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 7TH APRIL, 2018*

*TOPIC: THE WINNER'S CRY: MAKE ME A DISCIPLE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 10:18-33*

Today’s scripture Vs. 25 says: “It is enough for the disciple that he be A as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?” 

Note: “It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.” That is God’s plan! BE AS THE MASTER! DON’T BE ABOVE HIM! JUST STRIVE TO BE LIKE HIM! The process of you striving to BE LIKE THE MASTER is called DISCIPLESHIP! Then Luke 6:40 says: “The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall *be as his master.”* Did you get that? Same emphasis: BE AS THE MASTER! There are many believers whose lifestyles are a DISGRACE to the Master! Many believers live like DEMONIC DISCIPLES! Their speech, dressing, temper, immorality, craze for power and fame, and general day to day lifestyle announces the devil.

Hear what Gandhi, a HINDU man, said about followers of Jesus Christ: *"I like I your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."* Wow! He was saying: I LIKE THE MASTER BUT I DON’T LIKE HIS DISCIPLES! After reading the life of Christ as presented in the Bible and in the writings of some renowned Christian authors, Mahatma Gandhi admired the Sermon on the Mount (which shaped the whole philosophy of his life) and hoped to see Christians live up to its standards. While living with Christians in England, South Africa and India, Gandhi expected to experience qualities like unconditional love, forgiveness, willingness to sacrifice, meekness, etc (Qualities of Christ). To his utmost shock, Christians in his era never lived up to the standards preached by Christ in the Sermon on the Mount and on the Cross. Determine that as you go out daily, people will see JESUS in you! Determine that your life will not cause the LORD embarrassment again! Always ask: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO (WWJD) in every situation, then go and do likewise!

Winners always cry in their prayer life: Lord, make me a disciple! Pray seriously now! (Follow me on INSTAGRAM: ourdailynianna_bishopchris and FACEBOOK: chris kwakpovwe. It’s a new world of DAILY GRACE!) *If you sowed your 21-day Fasting Seed (GPS) or first Fruit, etc, but did not get any reply, then urgently type: “Not received” to: orderodm@gmail.com*

*PRAYER POINTS:* 

Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from how my life has brought shame and embarrassment to You!
3. Holy Ghost, FLUSH ME! PURGE ME! SHAKE ME! Shake away anything or anybody that will stop me from being a TRUE PICTURE OF YOU!
4. I receive GRACE to be like MY MASTER today and always in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today seriously now! Release GRACE and MERCY!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 4:4-6*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
N O T I C E
*_KINDLY MAKE REFERENCE TO MONDAY 1ST OF APRIL, 2019 DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY'S SONG... WE'VE NOT YET COMPILED THE SONGS FOR THIS QUARTER'S DEVOTIONAL_*
Seeds of Destiny

Sunday 7th April

TOPIC: *RESTORING YOUR ORIGINALITY*

SCRIPTURE : So God created man in his own image,"in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1":27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If God made you in His image; whatever you cannot imagine with God is an abomination in your life.

The Scripture makes it clear that when God created man,"He created him as a perfect being (Genesis 2":7). Man was created to lack nothing,"need nothing, fear nothing, feel no pain or discomfort and be resisted by nothing whatsoever.
Man was created perfect in spirit, soul and body. 

Every trace of imperfection in man was not put there by God; it is the handiwork of satan through the instrumentality of sin. Man was created to decree and enforce obedience and compliance from nature, situations and circumstances. He was not created to be defeated by any situation, condition, circumstance or affliction. Man was created to dominate and not to be defeated. Man was created in the Image of God, and if God made you in His image, whatever you cannot imagine with God is an abomination in your life.

Beloved, you must be the ‘you’ that God created. The original ‘you’ was created in perfection, without need or pain, and to be defeat-less, audacious, and fearless. You must struggle for your real identity. My counsel is, refuse to allow any devil to impose on you what is not yours; refuse to attach or ascribe any negative title to yourself. You are not a poor, frustrated, barren or dejected person. You are a person created in the image of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Today, I exhort you to make up your mind to demand for the original ‘you’ that God created. Demand for who God has made you to be.
REMEMBER THIS: If God made you in His image,"whatever you cannot imagine with God is an abomination in your life".

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Disconnect yourself from sin in order to reconnect yourself to your sinless Maker
2. Connect yourself to the Divine Presence of God in order to take on His audacious,"inde
fatigable, weariless and sick-less Nature.
PRAYER : O Lord,"I ask that You draw me close to You in relationship. Fill my body with Your Spirit and let every sickness and disease die by your judgement, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": RESTORING YOUR ORIGINALITY
QUOTE: You have Divine immunity as a Kingdom ambassador; deliver yourself from fear on earth. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING : Deuteronomy 31:1 to 32:27,"Luke 12":8 to 34,"Psalm 78":32 to 55,"Proverbs 12":21 to 24.
AMAZING FACT : The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain and makes up 85% of the brain’s weight.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 07/04/1948 – The World Health Organization was established by the United Nations.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, April 7, 2019 - World Health Day

DIET OR DRUGS?
READ: 3 John 2,3

3 John 1:2-3 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.

MEMORISE: Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers (3 John 2).

EXPOSITION

A topic like the one we are discussing today reminds us of the World Health Day. God is as much interested in our physical well-being as our spiritual welfare. The Holy Bible is replete with examples of people who lived well throughout their days on planet earth. Many questions have been asked: “Why did our patriarchs, both in faith and temporal, live better in terms of health than our present generation?” 

“The present myriads of newly discovered and emerging diseases and ailments were not present during our fore-fathers’ times!” The answer is obvious. Although, we may read so many books about these, the fact remains that they have kept on increasing unabated! While our patriarchs ate well and lived long, we live on drugs, and die!

Drugs are good, no doubt. However, they only have curative effects, and never preventive one. The secret of body wellness hinges on healthy dieting. Eating well has the advantage of preventing diseases. Remember it has been said that nobody dies of old age, people die due to diseases! ‘Prevention is better than cure”. Even some say prevention is not only better, but also cheaper than cure.

It is your absolute responsibility to watch what you eat, for you are definitely what you eat! You are most responsible for what you eat nobody else is! Most times, effective nutrition is cheaper than ineffective ones! Don’t be ignorant of the nutritive values of fruits, beans, cereals proteins, honey, fibres and vegetable. Our yester-years’ generations lived on these and lived longer. Our children too must be trained not to live on junks, noodles and sweets. 

This is every parent’s responsibility. It costs less to be healthy through diet than seeking health through drugs. Stay healthy as you do this, God enabling you. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, give me the grace to stop my unhealthy feeding habits that are inimical to my sound health.
2. Lord, help me to adequately provide quality life for my home and family.
3. Lord, help our ministers and teachers to inculcate the habit of teaching members good nutritious habits, both spiritually and physically.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 12:14 – 15:5; Luke 8:12 – 8:33
GOOD MORNING, HAPPY FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH, AND DO HAVE A BLESSED MOMENT IN HIS PRESENCE AS YOU WORSHIP HIM TODAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM