The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 6th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURAY, 6TH APRIL.

OUR SACRIFICE OF PRAISE IS WITH WORDS.
By him (Jesus Christ) therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips GIVING THANKS to his name (Hebrews 13:15).

Just as the priest offered sacrifices of burnt offerings and incense in the Old Testament, today, we offer sacrifices of praise to the Lord with the fruit of our lips, which are the words we speak in praise and thanks giving to Him. The underlined expression, “giving thanks” is the Greek, “Homologeo”, meaning to make confessions; making confessions to His Name.

Our sacrifices of praise are with words, and they transcend statements like, “Lord, I give you praise.” For it to be a true sacrifice of praise to God, it must be mixed with substance from your spirit. You must have definite reasons for praising Him, and then voice those reasons. Your Praise of Him must have content. In other words, you’re to consciously praise and thank Him in the Name of Jesus, for specific reasons.

The sacrifices of praise are confessions, declarations, psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs that you render to Him for His love, grace and goodness towards you. They also refer to tributes or speeches that acknowledge and celebrate His majesty; confessions of His Word that we make to glorify Him. These confessions are the fruits and calves of our lips—words from our mouths that give glory to God.

Therefore, when making confessions, say beautiful things about the Lord and give testimonies of His wondrous works. Proclaim what He has said about Himself and about you: “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say…” (Hebrews 13:5-6).

As you make those confessions in Jesus’ Name, He (Jesus), as our Great High Priest, presents them before the Father, who receives your praise and worship as a sacrifice of a sweet-smelling savour. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, how great and glorious you are! You’re the only true and wise God, who reigns and rules in the affairs of men. To you, O Lord, be all glory, honour, majesty, dominion and praise! Thank you for making my life beautiful and filling me with your glory, righteousness and peace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hosea 14:2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive [us] graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

Hebrews 13:15 AMPC Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 11:1-13 & Judges 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 27:45-54 & Leviticus 6
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL 2019

THEME: HE MAKES THE NIGHT GOOD ALSO.

MEMORISE:

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

READ: Exodus 14:19-24

19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.

24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the LORD looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,

Night is generally identified as the period of darkness between evening and morning. It is a time of rest or cessation from daily activities, which is a good thing. However, because darkness also provides cover for evil activities the devil and his demons come out in collaboration with their human agents; usually commit all manner of evil works against people at night. Exposing their mode of operation, the Lord reveals in Matthew 13:25 that while men slept at night, the enemy came, corrupted their destinies with evil seeds and escaped unnoticed. The night is therefore recognized as the time of peak activity for the powers of darkness, and as the period when evil is easily planned and executed. Indeed, evil flourishes at night, so much so that the night life of most cities brims over with alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gambling, gangsterism and other terrible vices. This situation is especially Rife in places where the spiritual atmosphere is under the control of the rulers of the darkness of this world (Ephesians 6:12). It is this reality that has given the night the sinister image it has. I decreed that every problem that entered your life under the cover of darkness be neutralized today in Jesus’ Name.

Notwithstanding the evil characteristics of the night, because God originally created the night to be good, good things can still come out of it. Among other things, the night time provides an ideal opportunity for praise, worship, prayer and in-depth Bible study. More importantly, multiple examples from the Bible and from our life experiences show that God is in the business of carrying out powerful deliverance is at night. I therefore pray that your insurmountable problems will pass away with the night, and you will wake up to Joy and celebration in Jesus’ Name. in Exodus 14:24, as morning approach, God troubled the camp of the Egyptians so much that they knew God's hand was against them. All their soldiers perished before dawn, and the Israelites woke up to Joy and celebration. This type of testimony will be your portion in Jesus’ Name. In Acts 16:25-26, Paul and Silas went to bed as prisoners, but God visited the prison after midnight to deliver them with a foundation-shaking at earthquake, and they woke up as free men in the morning. I pray that your problems will disappear with the night, and you will wake up to celebration in Jesus’ Name. Lastly, in Acts 12:6-10, Peter was kept in a maximum-security prison, but an angel of God visited the prison that night. Peter’s chains were broken and the prison gate opened to him by itself. He walked out of the prison a free man and joined the people of God to celebrate and praise God in the morning. God will give you such a testimony in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please visit my adversaries tonight and cause me to celebrate in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 11-13

Jeremiah 12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

*DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: AFTER 22 YEARS...

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: HABAKKUK 2:1-14

I received this great news below and I am led to publish it in today’s devotional: “Happy New Year to you Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe and all ODM users. Indeed it is our year of story to glory. We will not tell useless stories that have no meaning this year in Jesus name! I want to thank God specifically for the year 2018. I partook in the 21-day fast and the 14-day fast and I sowed my seed of decoration and two prayer points were sent to me based on Psalm 65: 10-11.

And there were two other prayer points attached; that God would bless the springs of my life and crown my year with goodness, and my path would drop fatness. Indeed, God crowned my year with goodness because I have been married for twenty two years without a child but on the 10th of December 2018, God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl. I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY THAT IS DUE TO HIM FOREVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen. And because the declaration of 2018 worked for me and God DECORATED me, I know that the word for 2019 will work for me!

I will tell the STORY to GLORY testimony in Jesus name! Amen. Please join me to thank this God of ODM. Praise the Lord! (From Sister JFNI: +234 803 623 2241).” Indeed, delay is not a denial! One reason many people never see God working in their lives is because they never hang in there long enough for God to show up! Don’t forget that the Lord was with Joseph and yet, Joseph remained forgotten for two years. But did that delay wipe out his STORY to GLORY celebration? No! No! He still became who God said He would become! NO DELAY CAN DERAIL YOUR DESTINY! Hear this: God loves you so much that He is willing to hold something from you TILL THE PERFECT TIME! Wow! Keep the faith! The vision is always for the appointed time (today’s scripture, Vs. 3).

Be patient, prayerful and wait! Note what Betsy Howard said in the book, “Seasons of Waiting”: “WAITING exposes our idols and throws a wrench into our coping mechanisms. It brings us to the end of what we can control and forces us to cry out to God. God doesn’t waste our waiting. He uses it to conform us to the image of His Son. Oh! Glory to God!

After 22 years, the God of this commission visited this couple! You are the next! No seed you sow in January each year or any time is a waste and no Psalm sent to you is a joke! Pray them and wait! Never miss the next Anointing service and get copies of this booklet from edition to edition! *Follow my DAILY Instagram page too: ourdailymanna_bishopchris.* YOU WILL TESTIFY!
*Still Give Out Extra Copies Of Our Daily Manna And New Children/Teens ODM As Seeds Into Someone’s Life To Help Him/Her To Achieve Victory Over Life’s Battles In This Second Quarter Of This Year.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…

1. Worship God and pray in the Spirit today!
2. Are you in a difficult situation – The Fish belly? Cry out to God to bring you out! Receive grace to wait!
3. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 1 - 3*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There’s Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ’til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Savior given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
Seed of Destiny

Saturday 6th April

TOPIC: ACCESSING THE MOUNTAIN-LEVELLING GRACE

SCRIPTURE: Who art thou,"O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain": and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings,"crying, Grace, grace unto it. Zechariah 4":7
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Wisdom of God shows you the correct light and action for the situation that will produce the right outcome.

Mountains are symbolic of obstacles and hindrances. They are obstacles and hindrances to vision and purpose. Mountains are age-long strongholds or challenges; they are trans-generational challenges and insurmountable obstacles.

They block progress and delay life’s journey. Mountains are challenges that occupy life and give a person minimal time to do something meaningful.

They are destiny-limiting situations that limit the extent of the expression of one’s potentials and the fulfilment of one’s destiny. Mountains came to challenge purpose,"hinder vision and frustrate the agenda of God for a person, a land or a generation. In our journey of life and destiny, there are mountains; there are obstacles; there are hindrances, oppositions and resistance.

Many people are confronted with mountains in one form or the other and it could be very stressful and challenging to be confronted with mountains.
From our anchor Scripture, we see that there is a grace to level mountains.

Now, what are some of the ways of accessing the grace to level mountains?

i. By Exercising Faith in God (Mark 11":22-23): Having faith in God is a mountain leveler. And faith in God is a strong conviction backed with forceful Word-based declarations. It is from the Word of God that you get the conviction to begin to speak to the mountains of your life.

ii. By Expressing the Wisdom of God (Job 28:9): Wisdom is the right insight plus the right action which results in the right outcome. The Wisdom of God shows you the correct light and action for the situation that will produce the right outcome.
iii. By Connection to the Presence of God (Isa. 64:1-3): The Presence of God does not only level mountains; the Presence of God melts mountains. The heavier the Presence of God you carry,"the more mountains you can level.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to exercise absolute faith in God, express the wisdom of God and remain connected to His Presence in order to level every mountain of your life.
REMEMBER THIS": The Wisdom of God shows you the correct light and action for the situation that will produce the right outcome

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the grace to surmount all mountains and obstacles in your life.
2. Demand for the Wisdom of God at the place of prayer.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You impart me with a bulldozer mantle. Grant me the grace and boldness to confront and surmount every obstacle on my path to destiny fulfilment, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": GRACE TO LEVEL MOUNTAINS
QUOTE: If the Kingdom of God is losing the battle,"it is not that the evil is so powerful. No! The problem is with God’s weapon- you. Culled from THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": Deuteronomy 29:1 to 30:20,"Luke 11":37 to 12:7,"Psalm 78":1 to31,"Proverbs 12":19 to 20
AMAZING FACT: There are no pain receptors in the brain, so the brain can feel no pain.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, April 6, 2019

SEPARATION FROM STRIFE AND STRESS
READ: Genesis 13:5-12

*EXPOSITION*

In life, one has got to make certain decisions, which are capable of having far-reaching effects on one and everything around him/her, eternity inclusive.

Separating oneself is a self-decision and it has obvious reason(s). Abram had unadvisedly taken Lot, his Nephew, with him when the Lord called him to leave Ur of Chaldeans (Gen. 12:4-5).

No sooner had they reached Egypt than strained relationship between the duo ensued, albeit, though their workers. Abram demonstrated a rare example of magnanimity by not allowing the situation to degenerate into crises. He willingly separated himself from Lot by giving him the privilege of taking his preferred choice --- best part of the land.

Dear devout, you need peaceful atmosphere to succeed in life. Abram separated from strife that was generated in connection to Lot. Sometimes, there are people whose presence in your life generates tension. Don’t bring into your life somebody who generates strife, sedition and stress. If you have, get separated now, before you enter into needless crisis. However, you need God’s wisdom in doing this, lest you plunge into avoidable crisis in the process. Remember those sailors in the story of the runaway Jonah. They only knew the sea but didn’t know Jonah was the cause of the storm (Jon. 1:6ff). Until they separated themselves from him, they knew no peace.

If God wants to bring a unique thing out of you, He needs you to associate only with persons who will not bring your peace with Him (God) to disrepute! Many relationships, even involving Christians, have degenerated into needless brawl, litigation and sometimes, assaulting themselves due to working, friendship and journey with strife-prone people. Don’t stress up your life. Do the needful; peacefully separate from such people, and pursue peace as it befits of the saints and lies within your capacity (Rom. 12:18,19; Heb. 12:14). Stay lifted, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, dissolve any relationship You have not approved for me.
2. Oh Lord, help me to be a man of peace to my spouse, colleagues and others I come across in the journey of life.
3. Father, help us to be fully detached from any form of idolatry in our nation.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 10:16 – 12:13; Luke 7:40 – 8:11
GOOD MORNING, AND DO HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 7TH APRIL, 2018*

*TOPIC: THE WINNER'S CRY: MAKE ME A DISCIPLE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 10:18-33*

Today’s scripture Vs. 25 says: “It is enough for the disciple that he be A as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?”

Note: “It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.” That is God’s plan! BE AS THE MASTER! DON’T BE ABOVE HIM! JUST STRIVE TO BE LIKE HIM! The process of you striving to BE LIKE THE MASTER is called DISCIPLESHIP! Then Luke 6:40 says: “The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall *be as his master.”* Did you get that? Same emphasis: BE AS THE MASTER! There are many believers whose lifestyles are a DISGRACE to the Master! Many believers live like DEMONIC DISCIPLES! Their speech, dressing, temper, immorality, craze for power and fame, and general day to day lifestyle announces the devil.

Hear what Gandhi, a HINDU man, said about followers of Jesus Christ: *"I like I your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."* Wow! He was saying: I LIKE THE MASTER BUT I DON’T LIKE HIS DISCIPLES! After reading the life of Christ as presented in the Bible and in the writings of some renowned Christian authors, Mahatma Gandhi admired the Sermon on the Mount (which shaped the whole philosophy of his life) and hoped to see Christians live up to its standards. While living with Christians in England, South Africa and India, Gandhi expected to experience qualities like unconditional love, forgiveness, willingness to sacrifice, meekness, etc (Qualities of Christ). To his utmost shock, Christians in his era never lived up to the standards preached by Christ in the Sermon on the Mount and on the Cross. Determine that as you go out daily, people will see JESUS in you! Determine that your life will not cause the LORD embarrassment again! Always ask: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO (WWJD) in every situation, then go and do likewise!

Winners always cry in their prayer life: Lord, make me a disciple! Pray seriously now! (Follow me on INSTAGRAM: ourdailynianna_bishopchris and FACEBOOK: chris kwakpovwe. It’s a new world of DAILY GRACE!) *If you sowed your 21-day Fasting Seed (GPS) or first Fruit, etc, but did not get any reply, then urgently type: “Not received” to: orderodm@gmail.com*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from how my life has brought shame and embarrassment to You!
3. Holy Ghost, FLUSH ME! PURGE ME! SHAKE ME! Shake away anything or anybody that will stop me from being a TRUE PICTURE OF YOU!
4. I receive GRACE to be like MY MASTER today and always in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today seriously now! Release GRACE and MERCY!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2KINGS 4:4-6*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
N O T I C E
*_KINDLY MAKE REFERENCE TO MONDAY 1ST OF APRIL, 2019 DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY'S SONG... WE'VE NOT YET COMPILED THE SONGS FOR THIS QUARTER'S DEVOTIONAL_*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM