The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Thursday 4th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 4TH APRIL.

MANIFESTING AND REVEALING CHRIST.

For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh (2 Corinthians 4:11).

Christianity is the manifestation of the Christ-life in you; Christ alive in you—working in and through you—touching and changing lives through you. This is the essence of the Christian life: Christ taking up His abode in your spirit, making you His living tabernacle.

This is the reason whatever God needs to do on earth today is only possible through His children; we’re His operational centre. He lives, talks, moves, touches, and blesses through us. The prophet said, “…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand” (Isaiah 53:10); we’re that seed. Hallelujah!

You’re His beauty, His trophy, and outstretched arm.
Jesus said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches….” The branches are the fruit-producing part of the vine. Thus, you reveal the glory and beauty of Christ. That glory is in your spirit, where Christ lives. Christ in you is what produces the glory that’s seen on the outside. Look inwards, into your spirit, and see the glory within; reveal the same to your world.

True spiritual growth is determined by the extent to which Christ is revealed through you—the manifestation of His person and character through you. This is why you must consciously allow His Word to dwell in you richly. Keep studying and meditating on the Word, for the Lord and His Word are one. The more you know Him through fellowship, the more He’s revealed in you and through you.

CONFESSION

Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle, and operational centre, living the Christ-life, and unveiling His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Colossians 3:3-4 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 27:26-37 & Leviticus 4

#TALKINGSESSION

4TH APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

My life, O Lord, is a proof of Your righteousness; I am a trophy of Your goodness, showcased for the world to see that Your excellences and beauty are inexhaustible. I’ve been raised to sit together with christ in the place of authority. I declare today, that through me the character of Your goodness will be lavishly expressed to everyone I come in contact with.

I thank You for granting me the grace to excel in everything in life! As I meditate and appropriate the lesson to my life, I make progress by Your Spirit, and move from one level of glory to an even higher realm of glory, and my success is apparent to all, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 4TH APRIL 2019

THEME: ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY.

MEMORISE:

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

READ: 1 Kings 18:21-39

21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.

23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under:

24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under.

26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.

27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.

29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

30 And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down.

31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:

32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.

33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.

34 And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time.
35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.

37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

By the standards of the world, the majority votes or opinion is the acceptable way of measuring the correctness or wrongness of any idea or way of life. For example, at a point in history, some societies saw homosexuality and other sexual immorality as aberrations, but with the majority of their population now in support of such lifestyle, these acts are now being celebrated, so much so that even some who ought to be God’s mouthpiece in these societies are afraid of criticizing them, in order not to lose their appeal before the world. How sad! Irrespective of the prevailing opinion in such societies, God’s position remains steadfast forever, and it is clearly stated in the words of 1 Corinthians 6:9:

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,”

The doctrine of the world says the minority may have their say but the majority will have their way. Thank God that we are not of the world, and so we are not bound by the ideology or way of life (John 17:14-16). We are citizens of a kingdom, and God is our King (Ephesians 2:9).

As citizens of Heaven, let us not be terrified into surrendering to the world’s beliefs. Do not let their militant way of enforcing their agenda move you. Don't be like Aaron who conceded to the evil idea of making a god of gold for the Israelites because that was the popular opinion of the majority (Exodus 32:1- 6). Remember the words of Exodus 23:2a which says to you:

“Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil;”

Also, don’t forget the words of your heavenly Father, saying in Proverbs 1:10:

“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.”

You need to understand that one with our God is majority (Romans 8:31). Always stand for the truth, even in the face of a hostile majority with the full understanding that with God, you are in the majority. 1 John 4:4 declares that you have overcome the world because the presence of God in you makes you greater than the world. I therefore encourage you to soar on the victory won by Christ Jesus to confidently stand for the truth and speak out against all forms of sin and unrighteousness (John 16:33). Let the whole world know that one with God is majority and resist the lie which says that because you are outnumbered, you have to join the world to perpetrate evil, especially those identified as being socially acceptable or politically correct.

ACTION POINT:

Pray for Christians in societies which are hostile to the message of the gospel, that God will uphold them to stand strong for Him in the face of hostility against their faith.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 5-8
Jeremiah 10:17-11:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 4TH APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: DIVINE LOCATION DETERMINES ALLOCATION!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JAMES 1:17; ACTS 10:28-35*

Years ago, a notable African industrialist who was Chairman of a conglomerate of over 25 companies noted the following: “The Caucasian and Asian are moving forward, the Negroid (Black race is static. While the whites and the Chinese are going to the moon, the black man is trapped in the web of bickering (power struggle) and in-fighting.”

Everywhere I travel to, whether Europe or USA, the first place I visit is the toilet at the airports or hotels. What do I see? *The black man washing the toilets!* Astonishing, but I also witnessed this in the Netherlands. I saw about six black people doing this. I witnessed in Portugal. The same thing is what you find in the UK. In the same UK, most of the pharmacies, warehouses, etc, belong to Indians. Few if any, for the black man! He is only found in despicable (shameful) places. It bothers me as a person.

If you fall into the category of the race described as “Black”, read Acts 10:34-36 and use it to reject the yoke of the black man! If you are not a black man, receive Acts 10:34 says: “…of a truth, I perceive living in this year 2019. Acts 10:34 says: “…of a truth, I perceive that God is not a respecter of persons.”

Verse 35: “But in every nation he that fearest Him and worketh righteousness is *ACCEPTED* with Him.” So no matter your colour or nation, determine that you will accepted and favoured by God. Note the words: *“Every nation”* and *“Accepted.”* If you are accepted (favoured by God), you will be blessed in your nation. Did God not tell Isaac not to leave Gerar and did Isaac not prosper in Gerar though his generation was complaining and moving to Egypt?

*It is your God – appointed location that determines your allocation from the Trinity!* Stay where you are (except you are instructed by God to move) and remain in God’s book of favour, then watch heaven move you from STORY to GLORY in 2019! You don’t need more labour! You need more favour! You don’t need more help from *ABROAD,* you need more help from *ABOVE* (1st scripture – James 1:17)! Hear Robert Collier: *“You can be whatever you make your mind to be. Mind is all that counts.”* Yes! Mind (faith and trust) is all that counts – not your colour, city or tribe! Be determined

*I am starting a series on all SUNDAYS IN APRIL and MAY 2019, 8AM: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY! HOW TO AVOID SATANIC DEMOTION IN LIFE/MINISTRY – AT OGUDU ORIOKE, LAGOS MANNA PRAYER MOUNTAIN AND LEKKI!* I decree: Nations and men of all colour and creed will celebrate you in Jesus name. Pray seriously now

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of praise now.
1. Pray about today’s message as it has affected you.
2. Christ has redeemed me from every CURSE! I am not cursed! Christ Jesus took my curse in Jesus name. *Lay hands on yourself and bless yourself now!* Pray about today now!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1KINGS 17 – 19*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
Seeds of Destiny

Thursday 4th April

TOPIC: THE NECESSITY OF MAINTAINING THE PRAYER ALTAR

SCRIPTURE: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit,"and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6":18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Supernatural power bows for the key of prayer.
Prayer and fasting are two major anchors of spirituality. From our Scripture above,"it has been established that the act of prayer (and fasting) must be a habitual and continual process and not an occasional practice. There are two things that happen in the human body without ceasing – the beating of the heart and the breathing in and out of air. So, we are required to pray like we breathe; we are to pray like our heart beats.

Now, what does the act of prayer and fasting do?

i. The act of prayer and fasting is doorway to the world of the supernatural (Acts 3":1-7).
The hour of prayer is the hour of power. Supernatural power bows for the key of prayer. Every form of decadence in prayer equals bankruptcy of power.
ii. Prayer and fasting is the principal tool for the nullification of the agenda of hell against the Church; the devil is put in check at the place of prayer (Mathew 17:21).
iii. Prayer and fasting is key to supernatural open door encounters. These are encounters that usher lives into new realms and dimensions in the spirit. These are supernatural,"visionary and revelatory encounters (Luke 9":29).

Beloved,"prayer is very necessary; your progress in your spiritual life depends on your prayer life amongst other things.
My counsel is, maintain a lifestyle of consistent prayer. Life is a seed, whatever you sow, you also reap; to sow the seed of continual prayer is to reap the harvest of intimacy with God. Let your prayer life be robed with integrity and godliness. Be serious with God and He would be serious with you.

REMEMBER THIS": Supernatural power bows for the key of prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Give priority attention to supplication and intercession.
2. Pray continually: Refuse the life of prayerlessness.
PRAYER: Lord,"I ask for the grace to wait on You in praying and fasting. Lord, I need an encounter from You that will change my life and destiny. Help me to intercede for others as I should, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE NECESSITY OF MAINTAINING THE PRAYER ALTAR
QUOTE: There is a connection between a person’s prayer life and the level of favour he or she enjoys from God. To be without prayer,"therefore, is to be without favour. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": Deuteronomy 26:1 to 27:26,"Luke 10":38 to 11:13,"Psalm 76":1 to 12,"Proverbs 12":15 to 17
AMAZING FACT: The country of Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 04/04/1975 – Microsoft was founded as a partnership between Bill Gates and Paul Allen in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Download SOD App on your device
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, April 4, 2019

PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS (“PUSH!”)
READ: Genesis 32:22-31

MEMORISE:Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart. Luke 18:1

EXPOSITION

Prayer champions are known well for their doggedness, determination, consistency and persistence. Jacob, Isaac’s Son, is a classic reference. Jacob wrestled with an angel of God for most of the night preceding his fateful challenging/threatening encounter with his estranged older brother, Esau! Had Jacob not persevered in the vigil, the supposed blessings he had obtained in a supplanting way would have continued to hunt him for life! However, he remained resolute that night, to end his endless servitude, unsettled and struggling life. He got what he needed by praying until the spectacular happened.

Dear reader, you have not prayed until the fruits of your prayer start to manifest. If God is yet to answer, that is not an indication that you should stop. Instead, fire on in your prayers, personally and corporately. Prayer has no place! The place of prayer is the place you decide to meet with God, and that can be anywhere. So, all places are places of prayer; all times are times of prayer (I Thess. 5:17).

It is high time this generation of believers went back to adopt the prayer system and strategy of our patriarchs in faith. We read and heard of how men of old, like Spurgeon, John Knox, Apostle Ayo Babalola, etc. would painstakingly and sacrificially kneel for long hours in prayers. What about their togetherness in prayer meetings? They would pray, instantaneous signs would manifest to tell them their prayers had been answered.

It may be impracticable to kneel on cracked nuts of palm fruit or fast for many days, some of our patriarchs did. Yet, the bottom line is the seriousness, resoluteness, determination, decisiveness and above all, sincerity in prayers. May you catch the fire of the Holy Spirit to always pray until God’s mind happens, in Jesus’ It may be impracticable to kneel on cracked nuts of palm fruit or fast for many days, some of our patriarchs did. Yet, the bottom line is the seriousness, resoluteness, determination, decisiveness and above all, sincerity in prayers. May you catch the fire of the Holy Spirit to always pray until God’s mind happens, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help my trust in Your ability to answer me always, and push me to pray without ceasing.
2. Oh Lord, help families to take their family

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM