The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 2nd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 2ND APRIL

HE’S REALLY NOT WORKING TODAY

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Hebrews 4:10).

Our opening verse reveals something striking that many in the Church today need to understand. God isn’t in heaven, troubled about how to fix things in the world and help his children that are in one predicament or the other. Rather, He’s in heaven resting. He’s done everything He ever needed to do for you to have and enjoy life to the full, and now He’s taking a chill; resting.

You might say, “But when I have a situation, and I pray to God, who miraculously intervenes, doesn’t that mean He’s done something?” No, He didn’t do anything. You only activated your faith to receive what He’s already done. You might query further, “But the Apostle Paul said, ‘Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us’ (Ephesians 3:20). Doesn’t it show that God still does things today?” Notice the latter part: He does whatever you require Him to do for you, according to His power that’s at work in you, not according to the power He wields in, or from heaven. That’s why when such miracles happen, He gives you the credit. He told us to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils (Matthew 10:8). He didn’t say, “Pray to me to do them.”

There’re certain things that are permissible at the lower levels of spiritual understanding. For example, we can say in a crusade meeting, “God is going to heal you today,” and diverse healing miracles will take place. But that’s a lesser truth. In Genesis 1:16, we read about greater light and the lesser light. Light stands for truth. Lesser and generic truths are for the babies in Christ; so you tell them, “God is going to heal you.”

But the more you delve into the Word of God, the more you realise that God is really not “doing” anything for anybody today in the sense that many understand it. He’s already done and fulfilled everything in Christ Jesus! He’s not making any effort to heal you or give you anything. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” He’s already done it! What you need now is to act on the Word and walk in your inheritance. Be all He’s made you, and enjoy all that He’s made available to you in Christ.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I live the transcendent life of glory; I’m triumphant in Christ, always, in every place, and in all things. I’m more than a conqueror! His divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness. I have, and I’m enjoying, life to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:1-2 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Matthew 6:25-26 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 27:1-10 & Leviticus 2

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for the guidance of Your Spirit in my life, and the wisdom that You impart to me each day. I am continually yielded to the Lordship of Your Word. Thus, my steps are ordered in victory, success, and excellence. I walk by faith, and not
by sensory perception! I live from my spirit.

The circumstances of life are subdued before me. I live on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word. I am living in power and working miracles as I live in, and through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
TUESDAY 2ND APRIL 2019
THEME: EVIL ASSOCIATION

Memorise:
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1st Corinthians 15:33

Read: 1st Kings 22:29-33 (KJV)
29 So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat the king of Judah went up to Ramothgilead.
30 And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, I will disguise myself, and enter into the battle; but put thou on thy robes. And the king of Israel disguised himself, and went into the battle.
31 But the king of Syria commanded his thirty and two captains that had rule over his chariots, saying, Fight neither with small nor great, save only with the king of Israel.
32 And it came to pass, when the captains of the chariots saw Jehoshaphat, that they said, Surely it is the king of Israel. And they turned aside to fight against him: and Jehoshaphat cried out.
33 And it came to pass, when the captains of the chariots perceived that it was not the king of Israel, that they turned back from pursuing him.

Many have argued that the company a person keeps does not necessarily have much impact on his or her character or destiny.
They say that many people have become great and successful in spite of their warped lifestyles and bad behaviour.

The One who moulded us disagrees with these notions. He declared in His word that evil communication corrupts person’s background or lifestyle, the company you keep and the kind of information you consume determine the predominant thoughts that rule your heart, and these go a long way to establish who you are and the kind of future that awaits you Proverbs 23:7, Psalm 1:1-4.

It would be a great error for you to think of the term ‘evil association’ only with respect to interactions with unbelievers; it can also apply to interpersonal relationships among Christians. God wants us to shun the evil activities of the ungodly just as much as He wants us to avoid every appearance of evil among Christians.

The Holy Spirit teaches us that those who perpetrate backbiting, disobedience, rebellion and false
doctrines among the brethren should be identified and avoided 2nd Thessalonians 3:6. He explicitly says in Romans 16:17:

“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.”

When I was much younger in
ministry, I met a man of God who I looked up to. I admired him because of what I thought was the grace of God upon His life, until I accidentally discovered that he was doing things by diabolical means. I quickly moved away from him from that day, and I made sure our paths never crossed again.

Don’t be deceived, no matter how wise or careful you are, continued association with anyone who live contrary to the word of God will eventually spell doom for you. I pray that you will not share in the punishment or retribution of evil people in Jesus’ Name.

The word of God in Psalm 1:3-4 says clearly that obedient children of God are like a tree planted by the rivers of water that produces fruit in its season, and whatsoever they do prospers. However, the same passage also says that unbelievers and ungodly “Christians” are like chaff that the wind blows away.

Sinners can never have lasting peace as they are bound to perish suddenly Psalms 73:17-18. Therefore, come out from among them, separate yourself and stay away from evil associations that can corrupt your godly nature.

Key Point:-
Whatever you permit around you will end up influencing you.

Bible in one year:
Titus 1–Philemon 1, Jeremiah 9:12-26,

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me;

Though none go with me, still I will follow;

My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 2ND APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOUR PAST HAS BEEN DELETED! FACE YOUR TOMORROW!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 31:27-40*

A man suffering greatly from depression/
unforgiveness came up with the idea to write to a pastor and ask him this question: *“What does ‘God forgives you’ mean?”* He ended his letter by signing it, “Sincerely, Confused.” When the pastor got the letter and read the question, the pastor thought of how he could give a clear and concise answer. After thinking for a few moments, the pastor wrote down his reply and mailed it to the man who had signed his name as “Confused.” When the man who called himself, “Confused” received the pastor’s letter, he couldn’t wait to read what the pastor had written.

All that was written was one simple sentence. It reads: *“Dear ‘Confused,’ ‘God forgives you’ means all of your files have been deleted.”* Oh, how true and how wonderful! In this 2nd quarter of this STORY to GLORY year, God wants you never to allow the devil to take you on a journey to your past! Hear Dennis Waitley: *“Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on our own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon.”*
Yes, what the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon, so determined to dwell on your future! Forgive yourself of your past! Today’s scripture says He (God) will remember our past no more. That means God FORGETS your past! It is not that He tries to forget it each time He remembers your past. The truth is that He has deleted your past from His being and *REFUSES TO* remember it even if He tried to.

The reason God deletes the past is because He knows that satan will always come around to dig out the past and so our Father decided to DELETE THE PAST. That is bad news for the devil. Close with Samuel Smiles: *“It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success; they much often succeed through failures. Precept, study, advice, and example could never have taught them so well as failure has done.”* That is why you must forget your past failures and march on to new heights of growth. DISAPPOINT THE DEVIL! FOCUS ON YOUR TOMORROW! The past is DELETED!

*ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT!*
*It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman – 14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS OD MIN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!* Go to Google Play Store and download the APP now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song now.
1. Read Psalm 103:10-14 now and worship God for the fact that He forgets your past. *Declare many times now:* “satan, you are a LOSER: My PAST is DELETED forever! My wonderful future is in the divine OVEN being baked! Hallelujah!”
2. Pray about today! My life/ministry is disappointing the devil the ACCUSER!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1KINGS 11 – 13*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
Seeds of Destiny

Tuesday 2nd April

TOPIC: THE MESS OF SIN AND THE MERCY OF JESUS

SCRIPTURE: When Jesus had lifted up himself,"and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee":
go,"and sin no more. John 8":10-11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sin is the reason for the erosion of dignity and destiny.

Our anchor Scripture tells a story of a woman who was caught in a terrible mess,"the sin of adultery. The sin was so serious that it attracted death by stoning based on the Law of Moses. So, the woman was to be stoned to death. The Jews and the Scribes brought her to Jesus to ask if the law should be applied on her or not. And by so doing, they were also trying to trap Jesus so as to find something to use against Him.

But Jesus had compassion on the woman and saved her from being destroyed without giving the Jews any ground for accusing Him of breaking the Law of Moses. You see, but for the mercy of Jesus the woman would have perished in the mess of her sin.

The lesson from this passage is": sin is a tragedy; sin brings shame and disgrace. Sin is the reason for the erosion of dignity and destiny. Many have lost their dignity on the altar of iniquity in this world and in eternity. But Jesus Christ brought salvation in the place of condemnation; He brought mercy and purity in the place of mess and impurity; He brought life in the place of death. He brought grace to assist us to keep the Word of God.

Now,"what is the implication of the compassion of Jesus?
1. Advocacy
Jesus represented the woman as her advocate. He is the Voice of the voiceless; He is still pleading our case daily.
2. Reversal Of A Negative Verdict
Jesus reversed the verdict of rejection, reproach and condemnation that came upon the woman as a result of sin.
3. Restoration of Dignity
Jesus restored the woman’s dignity. Now, it does not matter how messed up your life and destiny is, when you come to Jesus, He will restore your dignity and take away the hurt, reproach, damages and ravages of sin.
4. Restoration of Relationship with God
Jesus reversed the death sentence placed on the woman and restored her relationship with God.
Beloved, I want you to know that Jesus loves you; His mercy is available to pull you out of the mess of sin and iniquity. I counsel you to respond to the love of Jesus today.

REMEMBER THIS": Sin is the reason for the erosion of dignity and destiny.
ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.
2. Accept the Love of Jesus and ask for the Mercy of God on a consistent basis.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for mercy and forgiveness wherever I may have sinned and fallen short of Your glory. Help me to live for You all the days of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE COMPASSION OF JESUS.
QUOTE: Beware of what you are known for; be careful of what people see,"think or feel about you that is created by your character and your manner of person. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": Deuteronomy 21:1 to 22:30,"Luke 9":51 to 10:12,"Psalm 74":1 to 23,"Proverbs 12":11
AMAZING FACT: 99% of the calcium in your body is found in your bones and teeth.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/04/1991 – Rita Johnston becomes the first female Premier of a Canadian province when she succeeds William Vander Zalm (who had resigned) as Premier of British Columbia.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, April 2, 2019*

*TOPIC: GRACE FOR THE RACE - _World Autism Awareness Day_*
*Read: Ecclesiastes 9:7-13*

*MEMORISE: _I returned and saw under the sun that-The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all_ (Ecclesiastes 9:11).*
*EXPOSITION*

Understanding what one needs for any voyage spells success and hitch-free journey. Prophet Elijah thought he had enough of the meal brought down while running away for his life from the devilish Jezebel, but God asked him to eat more. Why? The journey was far ahead of him. Elijah obeyed and went in that strength to the journey, for days *(1 Kgs. 19:3-9).* That can be likened to the grace, which everybody may not have. It is true we can have age mates, roommates, bed or bunk mates, but there is nothing like “grace mates”!

Though we seem to enter into similar race, having accepted Christ as our Lord, yet the grace God gives individuals is not the same.
Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, remains the general Grace that God has given mankind *(Jn. 3:16),* though, man failed and still fails to embrace this wonderful Grace. Despite this, the grace is still valid, till now. However, the grace will be gone on the day of judgement. The unblemished Lamb who was once and for all slain for mankind would turn into the Lion of the tribe of Judah with rod of iron in His hand to judge the world.

While God makes available His grace through Christ, there must be conscious efforts to put oneself in the right place, in order for God’s grace to abundantly locate one. Enjoying unspeakable grace, is not an automatic thing, neither is it brought when man plays his own roles effectively. The race before every Christian is not an easy one, but God’s special grace is sufficient, free and final to make it successful. Where there is no grace for the race, struggling is inevitable! The grace gives you the pace in the race. Strive to put yourself in the arena it happens, God helping you.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to be rightly positioned in order to continue to enjoy Your grace.
*2.* Oh Lord, help me never to abuse Your grace upon my life.
*3.* Lord, please bring back gospel ministers who have fallen from grace to grass again.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 33:14 – 34:12; Josh 1:1 – 2:18; Luke 6:1 – 6:22
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM