The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 1st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 1ST APRIL.

YOU’RE A LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT.

So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a lifegiving spirit (1 Corinthians 15:45 NIV).

Jesus Christ is the last Adam. He’s the life-giver; and because He lives in you by the Holy Spirit, and has given you the same life as His, you’re a life-giver now.
We tell people that the Christian isn’t an ordinary person; he’s one with the Lord, on the same mission and purpose with the Lord. In John 10:10 NIV, the Lord Jesus declared, “…I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” He left no one in doubt as to His purpose: He came to give eternal life to those who would believe in Him. He gave further confirmation to this truth when He said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life…” (John 10:27-28).

No wonder He’s described in our opening scripture as the life-giving Spirit. Now that you’re born again, you’re one with Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” You’ve become one spirit with the Lord; as He is, so are you (1 John 4:17); therefore, you’re a life-giving spirit. Not only has He made you a partaker of His life, you’re also a dispenser or distributor of eternal life.
It’s your life’s purpose to bring the lost into the life of righteousness through the Gospel. 2 Timothy 1:10 lets us know that Jesus Christ has abolished death, and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Eternal life is unveiled through the preaching of the Gospel. You bear the words of life. As you speak, salvation and the righteousness of God are revealed.

Jesus said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” He’s chosen you to manifest the God-life to the nations. He’s sent you as a bearer of His Gospel, to bring the lost into the liberty of the sons of God—into the glorious life in Christ. Praise God!

CONFESSION

As Jesus is, so am I; I’m a life-giving spirit; a dispenser and distributor of eternal life, and the eternal realities of the Kingdom. I bring joy to many today as I share the Gospel with them, which is the power of God to transform their lives, and catapult them into their inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 1:9-10 Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 15:45-49 AMPC Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life]. 46 But it is not the spiritual life which came first, but the physical and then the spiritual. 47 The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven. 48 Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded). 49 And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so [a]let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 9:1-17 & Joshua 10-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:69-75 & Leviticus 1

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for revealing Your Word to me and helping me see myself and the glorious future You’ve prepared for me in Christ. Now I know that You’ve blessed me with a future filled with hope—a future of success, prosperity, and joy. My capacity has increased and I am filled with the Spirit of God in

all wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. I am what God says I am; I am a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones; invigorated by divinity! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 1ST APRIL 2019

THEME: GOD IS NOT DONE YET.

MEMORISE:

And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age. Genesis 21:7

READ: Joshua 14:6-14

6 Then the children of Judah came unto Joshua in Gilgal: and Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite said unto him, Thou knowest the thing that the LORD said unto Moses the man of God concerning me and thee in Kadeshbarnea.

7 Forty years old was I when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land; and I brought him word again as it was in mine heart.

8 Nevertheless my brethren that went up with me made the heart of the people melt: but I wholly followed the LORD my God.

9 And Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely the land whereon thy feet have trodden shall be thine inheritance, and thy children's for ever, because thou hast wholly followed the LORD my God.

10 And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.

11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the LORD will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said.

13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance.

14 Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite unto this day, because that he wholly followed the LORD God of Israel.

Delayed promises and unfulfilled desires are common life occurrences, bringing about anxiety, disappointment, and hopelessness and, in some cases untimely death. Often, the devil uses delay as a deadly weapon to cause children of God to lose faith in Him and His promises, leading to the despair. So deadly is this weapon that even Abraham, the father of Faith, was caught in its crosshair. Even after God had gone to Great Lengths to reassure him that He would fulfill His promise of Sarah birthing him a son, his attitude and response to God was still that of hopelessness. Genesis 17:17 -18 says:

“Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear? And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!”

In Genesis 18:12, Sarah also manifested a similar attitude of unbelief to God’s promises that she would bear a son in less than a year. Elijah was so troubled with uncertainty that he asked God to take his life (1 King 19:4). Zachariah also showed his state of discouragement and hopelessness in his response to the message of the Angel sent by God to announce to him that he would have a son in his old age (Luke 1:18). Even John the Baptist, because of his incarceration, sent a message to Jesus that conveyed his feeling of confusion and despair (Matthew 11:2-3). These examples show people who had concluded that their cases were closed and it was all over for them. However, in spite of the hopelessness, God still proved himself a faithful keeper of His promises to them. In truth, what we often see as delayed promises, unfulfilled desires or closed cases are nothing but a misunderstanding of God's timetable and divine principles. God never closes the chapter of an issue he has committed himself to until it is resolved. Therefore, no matter what you are passing through right now, I am assuring you today that God is not done with you yet!

God is the Alpha and Omega who knows the end from the beginning, and he has the power to do all things. It is not in his character to abandon a project. He reconnected Moses to his Destiny at the age of 80. He destroyed the giant occupants of Canaan to fulfill his promise to Israel. He sent Jesus the Messiah as the Savior of mankind, and He gives the Holy Spirit to all believers in Christ. God has promised that He will not leave or forsake you, so you can be assured that He will not leave or forsake you. He is not done with you yet (Hebrew 13:5). He will surely bring His word to pass in your life, and He will see you through to the very end, to the glory of His Name. Praise the Lord!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let Your will be done by bringing Your word to pass in my life in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Timothy 1-4

Jeremiah 8:18-9:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 1ST APRIL, 2019*

*TOPIC: OH! MY LAUGHTER! YOU SHALL NOT DIE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 42:1-11*

Welcome to another quarter of the year. A Jewish Proverb says: “As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul.” Then the great Plato penned: “Even the gods love jokes.” Share with me this humour below: “Mr James and his friend Mr Brown were arguing about their sons’ stupidity. Mr James argued that his son was more silly than Brown’s son. Mr Brown however, disagreed! So they decided to put their sons to test. Mr James called his son and asked him to buy something for him at the market. 

The boy ran out without even asking for what to buy and money. Mr James said, “You see how silly he is? I told you he is worse! He didn’t even ask for what to buy or money.” Mr. Brown laughed and quietly said: “Is this what you call foolishness?” Then Mr. Brown called his son and said, “Go home and check if I am in the house.” Mr. Brown’s son took to his heels and came back panting as he said in pidgin English, “Papa you no dey house. Mama say you dey your friend place” (meaning: Daddy, you are not at home. My mummy told me you went visiting your friend). Oh my GOD! Of course Mr James was shocked to find that even his friend’s son was as stupid as his son.

As you laugh at the action of these two sons, the Holy Ghost is using today’s devotional to remind you that Laughter Is Freely Given To You By Your God And You Must Never Lose It To The Devil! *I see you LAUGHING/dancing in this new quarter!* In fact, Psalm 42:5 declares: “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.” The HELP OF HIS COUNTENANCE means, *“God has a smile on His face”* and as I behold HIS FACE (HIS SMILE), my depression or casting down will expire! Hallelujah! Proverbs 15:15 which I personally code name: PR1515, powerfully declares: “All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.” Did you get that? A MERRY HEART – A HEART OF LAUGHTER ATTRACTS A FEAST! Wow! May your STORY to GLORY testimony show up against all odds and may the world attend your PARTY this year! I see a FEAST coming even as you choose to LAUGH instead of CRY this quarter! I see a FEAST coming even as you choose to LOOK UP to His FACE and TRUST your God till your changes comes! *“An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh”* (Tom Nansbury). Close with Jean Houston: “At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.” Yes! Stay healthy! Keep the laughter and smiles alive to the shame of your enemies – LAUGH AT THE DEVIL NOW!

*Wow! Follow me on my personal instagram handle - @ourdailymanna_bishopchris, Personal Facebook: Chris Kwakpovwe and Personal Twitter: ODM_Dr.Chris. ODM official instagram handle @ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: TweetODM*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: When The Morning Comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. Declare Psalm 42:11 several times as led now and *LAUGH AT THE DEVIL NOW concerning this new quarter!*
3. I decree: You arrow sent to STEAL my LAUGHTER, return TO SENDER!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1KINGS 8 – 10*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*_HAPPY NEW MONTH FROM ALL OF US AT OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WHATSAPP GROUP_*
Seeds of Destiny

Monday 1st April

TOPIC: GOD CANNOT LIE

SCRIPTURE: God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man,"that he should repent": hath he said,"and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23":19

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God is too truthful to lie; He is too reliable to reverse.

Beloved,"understanding the character of God is important because knowing His character will guide your attitude towards Him. And the way you behave towards God determines His behaviour towards you. This means, if you want to see the Mercy of God, for instance, in your life, then, be merciful to people; if you want to see the uprightness of God in your life, then, be upright in all your ways (2 Samuel 22":26).
Now,"the question is, what do you do to experience the manifestation of the truthfulness of God in your life?

1. Be Sincere with God": If you want God to be sincere with you,"you must be sincere with God. If you want to depend on God, you must be dependable before God. Let God find you sincere, reliable and dependable.
2. Be an Authentic Christian": Refuse to be a hypocrite. Let even your enemies confirm that you are a real Christian. To see the authenticity of God in your life,"you must release authenticity in your relationship with God.
3. Be Trustworthy in your Words": If you want God’s Word to be fulfilled in your life,"your words should be fulfilled in other people’s life. You must say what you mean and mean what you say. To develop the highest level of faith, you must be a person of your word. Maintain word integrity. Let God find your word reliable.
Beloved, you would see the faithfulness or truthfulness of God in your life when you are sincere, authentic and trustworthy in your words and actions.
REMEMBER THIS": God is too truthful to lie; He is too reliable to reverse.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for forgiveness for any act of insincerity or falsehood you may have exhibited in the past.
2. Depend on God for the grace to be sincere,"truthful and faithful in all situations.
PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for Your grace to be truthful at all times. Remove every trace of hypocrisy and falsehood from my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": God is Not a Man to Lie
QUOTE: True spiritual growth is defined by increasing capacity to love what God loves and hate what God hates. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 18:1 to 20:20,"Luke 9": 28 to 50,"Psalm 73": 1 to 28,"Proverbs 12": 10
AMAZING FACT: The Bible was written over a 1600 year period by approximately 40 men. The time of the writing was from 1500 BC to AD 100.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/04/1578 – William Harvey of England discovered blood circulation.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, April 1, 2019*

*TOPIC: ENTERTAINMENT OR MINISTRATION?*
*Read: Colossians 3:12-17*

*MEMORISE: _Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord_ (Colossians 3:16).*

*EXPOSITION*

The church is seriously bedeviled by perilous times! *(2 Tim. 3:1ff).* Going for church services nowadays by various people has many undertones. While many attend church services to be “taken out” of their unpleasant moods, some attend in order to “dance away” their ‘sorrows’. Whereas some go to church to be fully “entertained” with rib-cracking jokes/comedies and other phony frivolities in and around the church. Only negligible few really attend church services to be ministered to! Are our churches and the activities really entertained or ministering?

In Jewish worship, drums and noisy instruments were not permitted in the synagogue. The place was strictly meant for worshipping Yahweh and reading the scriptures. Dancing and fun faring were only permissible outside the temple. Hence, King David rolled out the drums, celebrating the return of the Ark of Covenant with the people, but not in the temple area. Why they did this was perhaps because of the sanctity and awe they felt for Jehovah.

In our dispensation of grace, we are allowed to praise God with all musical instruments and with dance *(Psa. 150:1ff).* However, the pertinent question is: “Are these meant just for entertainment or ministration?” Is there any difference between our church drama and Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies? Are our choirs and pulpit preaching really ministering or entertainment? Enough of the different state-of-the-art instruments in our churches that fail to minister life into people’s lives! So pathetic is how people laugh off the messages from pulpits done with passivity, frivolity, other unscriptural charisma, and/or ‘holy’ rascality!

If sinners cannot turn saints at hearing our messages, listening to our musicals and watching dramas, we had better have a rethink. If they can only succeed in providing the ephemeral entertainment without ministering life to listeners, they can be dropped! Be an agent of positive change in your assembly, today and always.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, forgive us where we have turned hearts of the people to ourselves rather than to You, in our churches and services.
*2.* Lord, stop this madness in our churches where comedians make jest of our Lord Jesus Christ for a pay.
*3.* Father, restore apathetic Gospel ministers from their spiritual slumber and coldness, to save churches from laughing to hell.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 32:2 – 33:13; Luke 5:18 – 5:39
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM