The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 31st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 31ST MARCH.

THE CALL TO PREACH THE GOSPEL

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Every Christian is called to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Jesus said: “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15), and everything we require to achieve this divine commission is already available to us. Recall what the Master said to His disciples in Luke 22:35, “...When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, Nothing.”

When God sends you on an assignment, He sees to it that everything you require to accomplish that assignment is made available to you. All He needs is your commitment to His dream. You have to be determined that there’ll be no limit to how far you’re willing to go and do for the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. It’s the power of God to make sinners righteous. It’s the power of God to catapult the poor from obscurity and misery to a life of prosperity, glory, and excellence.

The sinner needs to know that Jesus already bore the penalty for his sins. The poor needs to know that they’ve been brought out of poverty, into prosperity and abundance. The sick needs to know that divine health is available in Christ; Jesus has taken away every pain; all they have to do is call on His Name. But Romans 10:14 says, “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

That’s where you come in; you’re the bearer of the good news of Christ’s salvation. Decide that through you, those in your world who haven’t yet known the Lord will hear and receive the Gospel. Like the Apostle Paul, take the call to preach the Gospel seriously; make it your life’s work.

Paul said in Romans 1:16, “...I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ....” Then in 1 Corinthians 9:16, he said, “Woe unto me, if I don’t preach the Gospel!” Have the same mentality about the Gospel, for it’s been committed to your trust.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the glorious Gospel of Christ, through which life and immortality is unveiled. I’m convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation; therefore, I’m committed to its spread around the world. Today, many are brought out of sin, into righteousness, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, as the Gospel is preached around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16-18 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with [them], and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
1 Timothy 1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:57-68 & Exodus 40

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for qualifying me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today. I rule, reign

and dominate my world today by the faith of God in my spirit! My faith is alive and producing results because the Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, circumstances align with God’s perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 31ST MARCH 2019

THEME: WHEN YOU ARE AT CROSSROADS.

MEMORISE:

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. Jeremiah 6:16

READ: Isaiah 30:18-21

18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:

21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

At a point in everyone’s life, we all come face to face with crossroads. Many people don’t know what to do when they find themselves at crossroads, and so they take steps in the wrong direction, leading to setbacks or destruction. This will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. However, for this not to be your lot, you need to know what to do when at crossroads in life. The Holy Spirit offers an excellent solution in today’s memory verse. From His recommendations, the first thing you need to do is to pause and consider the options before you. He said “Stand ye in the ways, and see.” Some people are always in a hurry to make decisions at such moments, but this is not a wise thing to do. Do not allow your emotions or anyone rush you into making a decision when at crossroads. You need to learn to wait for the Lord, especially at such moments. Wait to hear expressly from God for Him to give you a sign on the right thing to do. In today’s Bible reading, when Paul and his company faced a dilemma on where next to take the message of the gospel, they waited until God gave them a sign through a night vision. Mind you, they were obeying the commandments of the Lord “to go ye into the world and preach the gospel”, and yet the Holy Spirit forbade them from preaching in two places. The Holy Spirit who forbade them from preaching in two places. The Holy Spirit who forbade them from preaching in those places did not expressly tell them where they would preach next. They had to wait for the Lord until He showed them the path to toe. How marvelous are the ways of our God! No wonder Isaiah 30:18b from our Bible reading says:

“ for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.”

After pausing to see, the next step the holy Spirit recommends in Jeremiah 6:16 is to ask for the old paths. There is s Nigerian adage that says “He who asks questions will not miss his way”. You need to ask questions on how the issue you are facing was handled by those who have gone ahead of you and what their results were. It is unfortunate that today’s men and women tend not to see anything good in the old paths, and yet these sometimes hold the key to their future. However, take careful note of the words used by the Holy Spirit in Jeremiah 6:16. He did not say you should ask for the old paths and walk in them; He said you should ask for the old paths and walk in them; He said you should ask for the old paths and make further enquiries on where the good way is. The old paths are not necessarily the good way, but they can point you in the direction of where the good way is. Don’t be fixated on doing things the way they have always been done, except that is seen to be the good way. You need to have a relationship with the One who declared Himself to be The way, in order for you to discover where the good way is in all situations (John 14:6). When you are His sheep, you will hear His voice behind you, telling you which way to go. When you yield to His voice, you will surely find rest for your soul.

ACTION POINT:

Apply the principles of Jeremiah 6:16 to any crossroads you are facing today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Timothy 1-6

Jeremiah 8:4-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 31ST MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: BUSINESS SECRETS OF THE ANCIENT GREEKS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 1:9-10; JOSHUA 1:1-28*

As this quarter ends today, thank God for the gift of life! But let me share an old formula for success that dates back to the ancient Greeks (12th – 9th centuries BC). And almost everyone who achieves great and lasting success in today’s world is still using it! Please apply it in the next quarter of this year as in the next ODM! *The formula has three steps:*

(1) Find someone who is successful doing what you want to do!
(2) Discover what they did to become successful and,
(3) Duplicate the steps they took and the methods they used!
Sounds simple! And it is! *But most people miss out on success because they believe there is a special NEW formula or a big secret out there that they just haven’t found yet and that makes success more mysterious.* If you use the principles, methods and techniques that have helped others to become successful, you will get the same results because Ecclesiastes 1:9 says, “Thus thing that hath been, it is that which is done is that which shall be done; and *there is no new thing under the sun.”* That means if you do the little things you already know about success, you will succeed. *If you can practice, “The inspirational 3Ds” (DETERMINATION, DILIGENCE, and DISCIPLINE), and watch out for, “The dangerous 3Fs” (FEMALES, FINANCES and FAME), you will succeed. There is no new success formula on earth. All successful men/women used the 3Ds. Most failures were pulled down through the 3Fs.*

Check what made Abraham to succeed and you will succeed! Check out other success stories in an outside the Bible. That is the reason why I will soon start a series on *55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY* on Sundays, 8am at the MANNA MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE Lagos! LEKKI Mountain will always be connected, 8am! Get your notes and pen ready! It will be awesome and unforgettable! *Starting this week,* I will be picking a success story in the Bible and modern day life and tapping into their secrets!

That was the simple formula of the Greeks and that was the business secrets of Joshua (he was connected to Moses and used the success principles of Moses). Never forget: *SUCCESS IS SIMPLE! IT CAN BE DUPLICATED AND THERE IS NO NEW FORMULA FOR SUCCESS!* Do the simple things you know and watch your story change! See pages 88/89 for business men and women today! Thank God you made the first quarter!

*NEXT EDITION OF ODM IS OUT AND IT’S VERY POWERFUL! THERE IS A DIVINE WORD INSIDE FOR YOU! GET YOUR COPY AND GET FOR OTHERS TOO! REMEMBER: GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN FOR YOU, WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…*
1. Worship God and pray about today’s message as led now.
2. Ask the Lord to make you an outstanding success story.
3. *Pray about the first three days of APRIL! See page 105 of WAH – 14.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1KINGS 1 – 4*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seeds of Destiny

Sunday 31st March

TOPIC: THE CURSE ON THE LIFESTYLE OF EASE
SCRIPTURE: Woe unto them that are at ease in Zion. Amos 6:1.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Spiritual casualness equals uselessness in the hands of God.
Previously,"we saw that dedication to God means seriousness with God; God can never do serious things with unserious people. An unserious Christian cannot amount to anything in life. 

Spiritual casualness equals uselessness in the Hands of God.

From our anchor Scripture, we understand that the lifestyle of ease attracts a curse; to be at ease is to exist under the climate of the curse. The life of ease is a cursed life (Amos 6":1). Many people blame their challenges and predicaments in life on attacks from witches and wizards but they never consider the fact that being at ease spiritually can attract calamities in life. The reason why the devil is trying to overrun our country is that a great number of Christians are nominal Christians. 

The church is filled with people but the number of those who carry fire is very few; people who really mean business with God are few. So,"the devil and his agents are on rampage wasting the lives of innocent people. It is very disheartening to find out that unbelievers are at the helm of affairs in various institutions and arms of Government; in the various spheres of life like the business, manufacturing, educational, etc., it is unbelievers you see in charge of affairs. Sinners are placed ahead of the believers who are in the same field. Beloved, it is not supposed to be so.
Today, I encourage you to make the decision to go far with God; refuse to be a casual, nominal and average Christian.
Remember this": Spiritual casualness equals uselessness in the hands of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to exist under the curse that ease and complacency bring.
2. Be productive and active always. Shun the lifestyle of idleness.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You enlarge my spiritual stamina as I feed on Your Word until every yoke in my life breaks, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION
DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 16:1 to 17:20,"Luke 9":7 to 27,"Psalm 72":1 to 20,"Proverbs 12":8 to 9.
QUOTE: Laziness equals decadence. Where a man is lazy,"his life and destiny decay. The easiest way to get a destiny rotten is to be inactive. When water is left open for a while it becomes stagnant - it stinks. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT": One day on Mercury lasts about 1,"408 hours.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 31/11/1918 – Daylight saving time goes into effect in the United States for the first time.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 31, 2019*

*TOPIC: ANTIDOTE OF ANGER*

*Read: Ecclesiastes 7:9*
*MEMORISE: _Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, for anger rests in the bosom of fools_ (Ecclesiastes 7:9).*

*EXPOSITION*

The Bible is replete with reasons anger should be undesirable. More so, it is one of the manifestations of the flesh (works of the flesh; *Gal. 5:19ff).* Anger is part of our emotional make up. Thus, there are times when expressing anger in a controlled fashion may be appropriate *(Eph. 4:26).* However, the dose of today’s Living Water addresses unhealthy anger which can harm us and others emotionally, physically and spiritually.

If you are with anger, you will not only bring grief to yourself but also to everyone who comes across you. While anger can be hereditary, generational or self-induced/imposed, the following basic therapies can help to reduce this monster to barest minimum:
Let anger alone *(Ps. 37:8).*

Reduce anger’s intensity *(Prov. 17:14).*
Learn to relax *(Prov. 14:30):* Learn simple relaxation methods, which help to reduce anger feelings. These techniques are breathing deeply, while breathing deeply, repeat these words: “relax”, “let it go” or “take it easy”. Another one is immersing yourself in something you enjoy. Perhaps reading, listening to music, gardening, footballing, walking, or sporting.

Adjust your expectations: Many of us expect “too much” from others. Disappointments which are often inevitable will trigger anger in you; but keep it under check by stopping, henceforth, to expect too much from people. You should realise you are also an imperfect person.

Beyond the above, a Holy-Spirit-filled person can effectively have anger under check. The admonition is: *_Be anger, and do not sin_ (Eph. 4:26a).* While sinless anger produces righteousness, sinful anger engenders wickedness and destruction *(cf. Jas. 1:19,20).* Receive the peace of Almighty God today and always.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, remove the seed of anger and bitterness from my life.
*2.* Oh Lord, help put families that have been torn apart by anger together again.
*3.* Lord, purge our National Assembly of dirty and dishonourable people who cannot control their homes, much more the nation.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 29:17 – 32:1; Luke 4:40 – 5:17
GOOD MORNING, HAPPY LAST DAY/SUNDAY OF THE MONTH, AND DO HAVE A BLESSED MOMENT IN HIS PRESENCE AS YOU WORSHIP HIM, TODAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM