The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Thursday 28th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 28TH MARCH.

BEHOLDING YOURSELF IN THE WORD

And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another…(2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC).

When you study the Word of God, you’re actually looking into the mirror of God, and you see yourself. As you study and meditate, what you see is the glory of God, and that glory is actually your true reflection, because God’s Word mirrors you. It shows your identity, origin, potentials, and ability in Christ Jesus.

When we preach the Gospel and teach others the Word, we’re holding God’s mirror to them so they can see themselves in the Word, know who they are, as well as their rights and abilities in Christ. The one who hitherto thought he was a sinner, unworthy and undeserving of God’s love, suddenly sees that he’s loved of God. The one who thought he was condemned suddenly discovers that Christ has paid the price for his salvation, and immediately begins to walk in that light. That’s the power of God’s Word; it works through the mirror principle.

The Word doesn’t only show you who you are, it also imparts to you the ability to live accordingly. For example, 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Notice carefully the choice of words, as inspired by the Spirit in this verse: Christ Jesus was made sin for you, that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him! This means you’ve become the very expression of His righteousness. You’re to see yourself that way; accept it, and live accordingly.
Keep studying and meditating on the Word of God, for the more you do, the more His glory is increased and revealed in, and through, you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me the expression of your righteousness, unveiling your goodness and excellence to the world. Thank you for the ability to see the glorious realities in your Word, and see who I am and what you’ve called and made me in Christ. I walk in the reality of my inheritance, authority, and ability in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

James 1:23-24 (GNB) Whoever listens to the word but does not put it into practice is like a man who looks in a mirror and sees himself as he is. 24 He takes a good look at himself and then goes away and at once forgets what he looks like.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:26-35 & Exodus 37

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for Your willingness to provide for me more than I can ever dream or imagine. As I walk in the knowledge of Your Word today, I experience success, prosperity, and divine health. I thank You for the power of Your Spirit that is at work in me in an increasing measure. I am charged from within for good works. I am effective

in the ministry of the Gospel, energized and aflame for the Lord, as my heart beats with the desire to do His will. I am born of the Word; therefore, I live in and by the Word, thus experiencing a day-to-day transformation and renewal by the Holy Spirit. I am stirred and positioned for greatness and excellence, and walk in the victory of Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 28TH MARCH 2019

THEME: LET THE HEAVENS TESTIFY.

MEMORISE:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:17

READ: 1 John 3:7-10

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

We live in times when most people are ruled by their senses. Therefore, for us to effectively reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ, the message of the gospel must be manifested for them to see. In other words, we must live out the message as delivered to us by the Lord and His early apostles. The most effective way to win this generation is to demonstrate the power of God practically for them to see, hear and touch. No wonder Apostle John wrote in 1 John 1:1&3:

“ That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; ….That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.”

The God of heaven must confirm our claims that we belong to Him and that we are His ambassadors on earth, both in holiness and prosperity, just as He testified to the truth of our Lord Jesus Christ by speaking from heaven and demonstrating His power through Him (Matthew 3:17). What the father did for Jesus, He can do for us, because as the Father has loved Him, so does He love us (John 15:9).

When a person becomes born again, he or she takes on the divine nature of God that does not accommodate sin. In other words, a born again person is now triumphant over sin, and sin has no compelling power over him or her. 1 John 3:9 says:

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his”

If this is true, how come we hear about some Christians being caught in terrible sins that even some unbelievers naturally abhor? The reason is simple: even though God has transformed your spirit to have the capacity to sin no more, you still have the right of freewill which God gave to man in the beginning. Just like Adam misused his freewill, a child of God can misuse his freewill and walk voluntarily into sin. However, the truth remains that when a man is born again, he becomes a new creature; old things have passed away and the fellow begins to live an acceptable and godly life that is practically impossible for those who have not tasted God’s gift of salvation. From that time onward, the seed of God that is in that fellow begins to produce the fruit of the Holy Spirit that would not allow the works of the flesh to manifest in such a life (Galatians 5:19-25). When we begin to live by the pattern that Jesus placed before us, the world will realize that we have something that they do not have, and they will come seeking to learn from us about Jesus that has made a difference in our lives.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, rant me the grace to live the life that will make the world see Jesus in me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Colossians 1-4

Jeremiah 6:22-7:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 28TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: TIME MANAGEMENT BULLETS*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 39:1-6; JOHN 9:4*

Always remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is history! Tomorrow is a mystery! Today is a gift! That is why it is called, the present. In this 1st quarter of 2019, heaven wants you to redeem your time because whether the devil likes it or not, you will be enthroned in your proper level in life/ministry. Consider these gems: *“Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds.

Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life”* - Ralph Waldo Emerson. “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discorvered the value of life” – Charles Darwin. “Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal” – Elbert Hubbard. “The tragedy of a man is not that man dies, but what dies within man while he is alive?” – Albert Schweitzer.

“Does thou love life? Then do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of” – Benjamin Franklin. “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men” (Biblical proverb (Proverbs 22:29) and the adopted motto of Benjamin Franklin). *“Don’t start your day until you have it finished on paper first”* – Jim Rohn. Don’t postpone speaking to that soul about Christ! Don’t postpone apologizing and reconciling! Don’t postpone reading your Bible in one year. plan to finish your Bible this year. Don’t postpone writing that book! Don’t postpone anything! It will be foolish to depend on tomorrow to do what you are supposed to do today. Live today as if it is your last! *TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO MAN.* Peace!

*THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINSTER!”*
*Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*
*THEME: “THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wow! SPREAD THE NEWS TO A PASTOR OR CHURCH WORKER!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…
1. Commit your times/seasons to God again.
2. Father, my name shall not be recorded in the register of failures in Jesus name. Repent from procrastination! Receive wisdom.
3. Today is a gift! Lord, restore all my lost/
wasted blessings of the past due to procrastination. Pray about today as led.
4. Pray seriously about your life/ministry as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 19 – 21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less*

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

*Chorus*

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seeds of Destiny 

Thursday 28th March

TOPIC: DEDICATION: COMMITMENT TO THE CAUSE OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: And he trembling and astonished said,"Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. Acts 9":6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot really encounter Jesus and not be on fire to do something for God.

Dedication to God is a major obligation of every genuine child of God. It is the pathway to fulfilling destiny. God created us for a purpose; His desire for our lives is for us to become all that He created us to be on the Earth.

Now,"one pathway to fulfilling God’s purpose for our lives is living a life of dedication to God. Therefore, it is very important to understand what dedication is all about.

Dedication to God means commitment to the cause of God on the earth.

Now, what does it mean to be committed to the cause of God on Earth?
i. Brutal commitment to kingdom assignment
Commitment to the cause of God on the Earth means brutal commitment to Kingdom assignment (1 Samuel 17":29). When a person is dedicated to God,"there is a die-less commitment to the purpose of God on the earth. A dedicated person has a die-less and brutal commitment to Kingdom agenda and the purpose of God on the earth. This means that God cannot be working and they are standing idly by without doing anything. Dedicated people cannot be onlookers in the house of God.
Let me give you a practical example": When I rededicated my life to Christ in those days,"I went to a fellowship on campus for the first time and began to clean the chairs; I swept the place and then stood at the entrance of the building and began to usher in those coming in for the service. I did that because there was a burning passion and fire of dedication in me and I wanted to do something for God. When Paul the apostle encountered God, the first thing he asked was, ‘Lord what will you have me do?’ (Acts 9":5).

Beloved,"you cannot really encounter Jesus and not be on fire to do something for God. So, it is an abomination for you to be in church for donkey years and no one has felt your impact in church.
Remember this": You cannot really encounter Jesus and not be on fire to do something for God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to develop an unquenchable passion for God’s House like Jesus (Luke 2:17)
2. Be committed to the development of the house of the Lord and Kingdom assignment.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to be committed first to You and Your House. Help me to release myself and resources for the advancement of Your Kingdom on earth, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION
DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 9:1 to 10:22,"Luke 8":4 to 21,"Psalm 69":19 to 36,"Proverbs 12":2 to 3.
QUOTE: When you speak in other tongues,"it is not for fun; it is for fire. So save your head. Come out of peripheral existence. Step into deep matters. Stop playing church. Be serious with God. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT": The eyes are the second most complex organ in the body.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 28/03/1799- New York State abolishes slavery.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

*Thursday, March 28, 2019*

*TOPIC: THANKSGIVING --- THE MASTER KEY (I)*
*Read: Psalm 67:3-7*

*MEMORISE: _Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us_ (Psalm 67:5-6).*

*EXPOSITION*

Psalm 67 is a Psalm of adoration that calls on the world to give praise to God. When the people praise the Lord, the earth will give an increase in crops, because of God’s special blessing. *The significance of praise is seen in the emphasis of line 3.* Thanksgiving brings multiplication *(Jer. 30:19).* Appreciate what you have. Move the dots of your life with gratitude. Everyone who is grateful increases in bounds. As we give thanks, God will multiply the works of our hands.

Thanksgiving brings peace into your heart, because we are acknowledging God. Peace brings vision and ideas. Thanksgiving brings perfection, and perfection brings completeness. Anything you see in your life today, is just the beginning; God has the ability to bring it to perfection *(Phil. 1:6),* If you see any sign of the goodness of God in your life, begin to rejoice, because it can always be better.

Thanksgiving is an uncommon virtue. The Bible says, enter His gates with thanksgiving *(Ps. 100:4-5).* The Bible also says that except a man is born-again, he can’t enter the Kingdom of God *(John 3:3-5).* There is a relationship between thanksgiving and salvation. Why? This is because it is out of the treasures and gratitude of your heart that you give thanks.

Without Christ in you, you can not apply this master key of thanksgiving. Jesus is therefore waiting for you to surrender your life to Him today and acknowledge Him as your Lord and personal Saviour, so you can have the master key and power of thanksgiving.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, fill me with the spirit of thanksgiving.
*2.* Father, remove the spirit of ungratefulness ruining peaceful relationships from our homes.
*3.* Father Lord, help the Church to devote more time in praise and worship than asking for frivolities and selfish demands.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 23:4 – 26:1; Luke 3:12 – 3:33
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM