The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Wednesday 27th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 27TH MARCH.

HE SETTLED THE SIN-PROBLEM.

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

Some people only think of God’s wrath. They believe He’s fuming at the world from heaven, looking forward to the day He’ll finally execute judgement on man and this sinful world; no! God isn’t concerned about sin as many think. He was concerned about sin, and His concern made Him send Jesus.

Today, the emphasis is no longer on the wages of sin, which is death, but on the gift of God, which is eternal life through Christ Jesus (Romans 6:23). God wants the world to receive the salvation which He already made available in Christ Jesus. The Bible says He’s unwilling that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

When Jesus died on the Cross, the problem of sin was dealt with forever. The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ brought an end to sin and brought us into the life of righteousness: “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

God isn’t mad at you; He settled the sin-problem in, and through Jesus Christ. Now you can appreciate why He said, “…sin shall not have dominion over you…” (Romans 6:14). What you need do is trust His righteousness; trust what Jesus came to do! You’re the fruit—the result of Christ’s redemptive work. Accept and walk in His righteousness, and live continually in His love, glory, and grace.

2 Corinthians 5:19 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” Think about it: God isn’t even mad at the sinner, let alone you that are His offspring! Therefore, rejoice and be glad; your heavenly Father loves you, and never holds you accountable for your sins. The Bible says, “...If, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life” (Romans 5:10). How gracious and kind He is!

CONFESSION

My heavenly Father loves me; and I serve Him with gladness, pleasing Him in all things! I’m His crown and beauty; His righteousness spreads through me. His grace and love reaches out to the nations through me; I’m His light in a dark world! Through me, the Kingdom of God is established in the earth and in the hearts of men. Praise God forevermore!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 6:11-13 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:14-25 & Exodus 36

#TALKINGSESSION

27TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I worship You with a grateful heart, lifting holy hands to You, for Your love, grace and wonderful blessings in my life. Great, indeed, is Your faithfulness, and precious is Your steadfast love that never ceases! I thank You for Your compassion and mercies that are new every morning.

Thank You for helping me discover all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. Today, I declare in the Name of Jesus that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I am experiencing fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for You’ve perfected all that concerns me, in line with Your will and destiny for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God Bless You
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH 2019

THEME: YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT.

MEMORISE:

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

READ: Matthew 26:37-41

37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.

38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Journeying through this world as a Christian in this end times without the help of the Holy Spirit is such an impossible task. Unfortunately, many Christian lack knowledge of the important roles He pays in ensuring that we make it to heaven. Some do not even believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. One cannot run the Christian race without having a relationship with God in the place of prayer. The question is, how much prayer is needed to enable us successfully reach the finish line of our heavenly race? From today’s memory verse, the answer is that we ought to pray without ceasing! How is this possible? We do not have the capacity to pray for long periods, nor do we even know how to pray as we ought, so how do we pray without ceasing? Well, it is possible only with the help of our tireless ally, the Holy Spirit. Revealing this truth, Romans 8:26 says:

“ Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

With the realization that the Holy Spirit is needed to make our journey to heaven successful, if I were you, I would desire to have Him on my side at all times. Moreover, you need to be conscious of the fact that the Holy Spirit is a person and not a force. He therefore has emotions! Some things make Him happy, while some things can grieve Him (Isaiah 63:7-14). When He is grieved, He withdraws Himself. For this reason, Ephesians 4:30says:

“And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.”

The Holy spirit is grieved when we live contrary to the life and principles of Jesus Christ, who made Him His representative in us till he returns (John 13:14).

Today, as the Lord said to peter in Matthew 26:41, He also says to you:

“ Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

Without the Holy spirit, you cannot watch and pray effectively, leaving you prone to be overcome by temptations in the face of adversities. God forbid that you fall away from the faith in Jesus’ Name. The antidote to this is effective prayer aided by the Holy spirit. Today, if you have been baptized in the Holy Spirit, I encourage you to spend some time praying in the Spirit. If you have not partaken of this experience, I encourage you to tarry in God’s presence today and ask the Lord to baptize you in the Holy Spirit. You can also seek the help of a true and trusted member of the Body of Christ to lead you into this free gift of God.

PRAYER POINT:

Holy Spirit Divine, fill me afresh today and strengthen my prayer life like never before.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Philippians 1-4

Jeremiah 6:6-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 27TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOU ARE GOD’S POLICE ON PLANET EARTH!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 16:13-20*

Recently, the Lord reminded me of the power and authority which the believer possesses in Christ. In this year 2019, your success and authority on planet earth will depend a lot on how much of your authority you exercise over circumstances and spiritual negative powers.

The Lord Jesus declares in Matthew 16:19, “I will give you the *keys* of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.” When I read this scripture again recently, the world that sprang to life in my spirit was the word, *‘KEYS’*. Keys symbolize and emphasize authority! A simple illustration can be the one of entering into your car, office or residence. *If you have the key to unlock the door, then we know that you have the authority to enter into and possess whatever is therein.* It is the same thing concerning the authority that God gives to the believer (John 14:12-14).

We have been given the authority to bind or loose according to the nature of the situation confronting us. When the devil tries to bring devices such as depression, delay, heaviness, sickness, witchcraft attacks, drugs, alcohol, accidents, etc, we are to *BIND* his operations. You must also *LOOSE* divine speed, joy, favour, etc, on your life regularly!

You don’t need your pastor to act! You don’t need me, Bishop Christ to act! The difference between you and your pastor is that he/she realizes his/her authority in Christ and takes hold of what God has freely given him/her and polish it by regular prayer/fasting/purity. *You Are So Powerful On Earth That God Will Only Allow What You Allow And God Will Disallow Whatever You Disallow! You Are God’s Police On Planet Earth.* You are God’s embassy on this earth. Satan is a liar! He is under you feet! You are not weak! Reject whatever is not of God in your life/family/ministry! Arise and assert your authority now!

*THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!”*
*Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*
*THEME: “THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wow!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…

1. Thank God for the Word and pray about it as it affects you.
2. I am God’s POLICE here! I bind frustration and stagnation concerning my life, family and ministry.
3. In this race of life, I receive grace to be determined. I bind discouragement/depression! I LOOSE SPEED and FAVOUR!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 16 – 18*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seeds of Destiny 

Wednesday 27th March

TOPIC: AVOIDING THE LIFESTYLE OF LUKEWARMNESS

SCRIPTURE: So then because thou art lukewarm,"and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Revelation 3":16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God is calling you to resist the lifestyle of lukewarmness by being dedicated to Him.

It has been confirmed that the lifestyle of lukewarmness is an enemy of destiny. When a person is lukewarm,"he is neither hot nor cold, and when a person is not hot or cold, our anchor Scripture reveals that God would spew such a person from His Mouth (Revelation 3":16). This means,"God does not associate with lukewarm Christians. Therefore, it very important to avoid the lifestyle of lukewarmness.

Now, how can we avoid the lifestyle of lukewarmness?
i. By the possession of spiritual intensity, fervency and vibrancy
To resist the lifestyle of lukewarmness means the possession of spiritual intensity, fervency and vibrancy. One who is on fire for God does not need anyone to follow him up in order to go to church; there is no room for lukewarmness, lethargy or passivity in his life.
ii. By existence as a mobile revival
To exist as a mobile revival is to resist the lifestyle of lukewarmness. When you are on fire for God, everywhere you arrive, something happens because you are revival in motion. There is something about your appearance or your face that makes someone want to pray or be holy. Your appearance carries convicting power.
Beloved, God is calling you to resist the lifestyle of lukewarmness by being dedicated to Him. Dedicated people have a spiritual life that challenges and imparts others; their spiritual life is a motivation to others. You can never classify them as lukewarm. You do not beg a dedicated person to worship, pray or fast. This is the kind of dedication that makes God to prove Himself in the life of a person. Therefore, make up your mind not to be lukewarm in life.
Remember this": God is calling you to resist the lifestyle of lukewarmness by being dedicated to Him.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to possess spiritual intensity,"fervency and vibrancy always.
2. Exist as a mobile revival.
PRAYER": O Lord,"I receive the grace to possess spiritual intensity, fervency and vibrancy always. Help me to exist as a mobile revival, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION
DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 7:1 to 8:20,"Luke 7":36 to 8:3,"Psalm 69":1 to 18,"Proverbs 12":1.
QUOTE: Without focus there can be no fire. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Eagles can see five basic colours and can detect UV light.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 27/03/1863 - American Confederate President Jefferson Davis calls this to be a day of fasting & prayer.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, March 27, 2019*

*TOPIC: PEOPLE OF THE BOOK*
*Read: Psalm 119:105-112*

*MEMORISE: _Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever, For they are the rejoicing of my heart_ (Psalm 119:111).*

*EXPOSITION*

“I just do not have enough time.” That is the primary reason people give for not meditating on the Scripture. But in reality, we all make time for what is important to us. A few years back, a man photocopied the book of Philippians, cut it into sections, and taped it over his local newspaper. It only took up three columns of the front page. This proves that reading the book of Philippians takes about as long as reading our favourite parts of the newspaper, or scanning articles on the internet.

In truth, we could probably all find space in our schedules for God’s Word. You could begin by opening to an Epistle and ask the Lord to speak to you. As you read, pray over the words the Holy Spirit brings to your attention. As He lifts truths off the page and into your heart, ask Him for deeper understanding and application to your life.

Praying through a book of the Bible will elevate your spiritual life to a new level. You will find yourself wanting to progress past an elementary understanding of the faith as you learn to pray the Scriptures like David and Daniel. Moreover, you will desire to be obedient to what you are reading, because you are falling deeper in love with the book’s Author.

As believers, we have been greatly favoured by the heavenly Father. He has made us His sons and daughters, given of His divine Word, and promised to bless those who keep His commands *(cf. Jn. 14:21).* If we will draw near to Him, through meditation upon His Word, He will become our greatest joy and delight. Are we people of the book?

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, the grace to be daily reader of Your Word, rest on me today, in Jesus’ name.
*2.* Lord, let us draw nearer to You, through daily meditation of Your Word.
*3.* Father, endow me with the grace to be obedient to what I study in Your Word.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 20:13 – 23:3; Luke 2:42 – 3:11
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM