The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Tuesday 26th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 26TH MARCH.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE FATHER IN YOU.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Lord Jesus, when He walked the earth, walked in union with the Father, and was constantly mindful of the Father’s indwelling and abiding presence. When He said in the verse above, “…the Father that dwelleth in me…,” He was referring to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. He’s not just an influence or a mysterious wind, as some people think. He’s the Father that lives in you! He’s not far away.

Become conscious that you’re not alone; you’re in the Father, and the Father is in you. You’re one with Him. 1 Corinthians 6:17 talks about your inseparable union with the Father: “...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” This is the reason you can enjoy rich fellowship with Him, and walk in union with Him. Jesus came to make our glorious union and fellowship with the Father possible.

There’s no need to try to reach out to God as though He were far away; He’s in you, and you’re in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature....” You came into Him (Christ) by the New Birth. So, you’re in Him now. Then in Colossians 1:27, we read that He’s in you; Christ is in you. Thus, like Jesus, you’re in the Father, and the Father is in you through the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit is in you to reveal God’s blessings to you, and teach you how to walk in them. Recognise His ministry in your life, and there’ll be no fear, no worries, and no darkness in your life. With Him, you’re a victor and a success forever.

PRAYER

Blessed Holy Spirit, thank you for transporting me into my place of divine inheritance, to fulfil my destiny in the Lord. You cause me to reign in righteousness, and experience peace, prosperity, divine health, and a glorious fellowship with you; for these and more, I’m grateful. Your indwelling presence has made me more than a man, causing your glory to be revealed always through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.
Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:1-13 & Exodus 35

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You, for Your Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Therefore, my path is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Thank You for teaching me the principles of prosperity, and for making me prosperous through the knowledge of Your Word. I rejoice, knowing that the greater One lives in me,

and has anointed me with the supernatural ability to live triumphantly and win every day in life. I carry the divine presence and Your influence everywhere I go, dispelling the forces of darkness and super-imposing the principles of the Kingdom in my world. I fulfil Your will today and dominate my world for Your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 26TH MARCH 2019

THEME : SEND HELP TO THE POOR TODAY.

MEMORISE: The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. Proverb 11:25

READ: Psalm 41:1-3
1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
2 The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
3 The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ephesians 4-6, Jeremiah 5:18-6:5

The power have always had a special place in God’s heart, and for this reason, you will observe that caring for them is a high priority obligation for those who walk with Him. Abraham was so addicted to caring for the poor that he organized a feast for total strangers who were just passing by (Genesis 18:2-5). When God was giving the Mosaic Law, He ensured that His people recognized the poor in their society, and He required them to make special provisions for them (Leviticus 19:9-10). When the Lord Jesus Christ came to demonstrate the nature and character of God to us, He showed compassion to the poor and preached the gospel to them (Mark 8:2, Luke 7:22). Having learnt from Him, the early disciples also made provisions for the poor (Romans 15:26). Caring for the poor is therefore a cardinal aspect of our faith as Christians (Galatians 2:20).

In today’s Bible reading, the blessedness of giving to the poor is revealed to us. One of the blessings associated with this good deed is that as you remember to cater for the poor, you are unknowingly ministering deliverance to yourself. Psalm 41:1 says that the Lord will deliver those who consider the poor in the time of trouble, He means all kinds of trouble: be it financial, physical, spiritual, marital or career-wise. When the widow of Zarephath considered giving her last meal to the hungry prophet, little did she know that she was ministering deliverance from starvation to herself and her household (1 Kings 17:9-14). The Lord will also preserve and keep alive those who remember the poor. In other words, if you are praying for long life, a sure path to receiving this is by giving to the poor. God will grant you long life so that the poor who depend on you will consistently have something to live on through you.

Additionally, those who remember the poor will be blessed upon the earth. In other words, the Lord will make material provisions available for them to the point of overflow. As a matter of fact, if you are a farmer, you will reap a bumper harvest with which you can carry out the divine assignment of feeding the poor, because you cannot give what you do not have. As a business person or contractor, you will not lack contracts, and your turnover shall be divinely influenced. It is one thing to make money, and it is another thing to spend the money on good things. Many people spend a large proportion of their income on sickness, so much so that those with less income are far better off. To those who remember the poor, the Lord has given a great promise to visit and strengthen them whenever they are sick (Psalm 41:3). Imagine what will happen when the Great Healer comes visiting you when you are sick and He makes your bed for you. This is nothing but free healing on a platter of gold. What a heart-warming promise of God this is! I therefore encourage you to remember the poor around you today and consistently put a smile on the face of the destitute.

PRAYER POINT
Father, as I show love and care to the poor, please bless me according to Your promises.

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.
1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 26TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: I SHALL NOT END IN THE WILDERNESS OF LIFE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 10:1-11*
I know a man who left his village to sojourn in one of the well-known cities in Nigeria. In the process of time, he got married and was blessed by God with children. He also grew in his walk with God to become a pastor in his church. As he began to age, he retired back to the village to live the rest of his life.

There in this village, he still had a passion for God, so he started a church. Several persons were drawn to the church because of his past character and integrity. As the church grew, alas, some untoward things began to creep into it. the pastor started sleeping with young ladies who were members of the church. Some who noticed what was going on decided to intervene. They called the old pastor and warned him to desist from his sinful ways.

Unfortunately his response was very shocking and unbelievable. He said without remorse, *“The young ladies ladies are so many and there is no one to marry them all; should I allow them to waste away like that?”*

What a response! As far as I can recall, the man never changed his ways before he departed this world. You can see that he started with a humble and blessed beginning, but he did not appear to have ended well. Remember that what matters in this RACE OF LIFE IS HOW YOU END! Hear _Julien Smith; *“No one has a problem with the first mile of a journey. Even an infant could do fine for a while. But it isn’t the start that matters. It’s the finish line.”* I remember Israelmore Ayivor:

“Remember no matter how fast you run, you can’t be the winner if you don’t finish.” Indeed, great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending!_ Ecclesiastes 7:8 says, “Better is the end of a thing that the beginning thereof.”

The Bible is replete with how many began their journeys and how they ended. Enoch did not start his journey with God. However, after he had Methuselah, he remembered God and had a glorious finish (Genesis 5;22-24). What about Job? Midway in his walk with God, his journey was very rough but he had a glorious end. The scriptures say his latter end was blessed and full of days (Job 42:12,17). King David started well; his journey was almost ruined by his illicit affair with Bathsheba, but he was remorseful and had a glorious end (1Kings 2:10-11). *Apostle Paul started as a MURDERER but ended as a TERRORIST against HELL* (2Timothy 4:6-8).

On the contrary, many of the children of Israel who left Egypt with great miracles, signs and wonders did not finish well. Today’s scripture tells us this, “But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness” (Verse 5). Use today’s devotional to examine your life and ministry and determine/
decree that *YOU WILL NOT END IN THE WILDERNESS OF LIFE!* Decree that by the GRACE of God, you will END VERY WELL and make heaven at last! Amen!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…
1. Father, by Your grace I will not end my journey in the wilderness.
2. I decree that MY BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD! The glory of my LATTER years shall be greater than FORMER years in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 13 – 15*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross*

1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

*Chorus*
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
SEEDS OF DESTINY: 
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

TUESDAY 26 MARCH, 2019

TOPIC: 
DEDICATION: EXISTENCE ON FIRE FOR GOD

SCRIPTURE: And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; Numbers 25:7.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A dedicated person is an excited, exciting and excitable person.

The Scripture makes it clear that God created us in order for us to live for Him (Isaiah 43:21). To worship God is to be dedicated to Him. Worship is a mark of dedication to God. When a person is dedicated to God in worship, he attracts God’s Presence. 

Now, what is dedication? Dedication is existence on fire for God. Our anchor Scripture makes us to understand that Phinehas took a Javelin in his hands to execute Judgment against an Israelite who erred against God (Numbers 25:7); he (Phinehas) did that to appease God because he was burning with the fire of dedication for God. So, dedication to God means existence on fire for God.

Now, what does it mean to exist on fire for God? It is:

i. Existence in intense passion for God

Existence on fire for God means existence in intense passion for God (James 5:17). A dedicated person is a passionate person; he is a person of intense, palpable and infectious passion for God.  When you come around him, you would want to serve God. A non-dedicated person on the other hand, is a passive and indifferent person. 

ii. Being excited in anything that excites God

Existence on fire for God is being excited in anything that excites God (Psalm 122:1). Anything that excites God excites a dedicated person. A dedicated person is an excited, exciting and excitable person.  He is an exciting person when it comes to the things of God. When a person is a not dedicated to God, other things excite him but not God or the things of God. 

My counsel is, make up your mind to be on fire for God always.

Remember this: A dedicated person is an excited, exciting and excitable person.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Get closer to God for an impartation of stronger passion for Him.
2. Decide to love what God loves and hate what He hates.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to be excited in anything that excites You. Help me to be on fire for You constantly, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION.

DAILY READING: Deuteronomy 5:1 to 6:25, Luke 7:11 to 35, Psalm 68:19 to 35, Proverbs 11:29 to 31.

QUOTE: Wherever we find ourselves, we must match force with force, fire with fire, and raise the banner of God’s power thousands of times over the activities of Satan! Culled from THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Eagles are monogamous in nature; they have only one mate for life.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/03/1953 - Dr Jonas Salk announces vaccine to prevent polio.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, March 26, 2019*

*TOPIC: AS YOU SEEK HIM…*
*Read: 2 Chronicles 15:1-end*

*MEMORISE: _And he went out to meet Asa, and said to him: "Hear me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin. The LORD is with you while you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you_ (2 Chronicles 15:2).*

*EXPOSITION*

Some young chaps in the Lord once asked an elderly person, “Why are we asked to seek God? Did God say that we have to seek (find) Him?” These questions seem surprising as well as kidding, but the Holy Spirit wants the user of today’s devotional to go above that. *When and if we are asked to seek the Lord, it actually means we should delightfully consult Him, rely on Him, trust Him, acknowledge Him, revere/honour Him and all He represents and for all things.* It is not as if He is not available, that He must be looked for. However, man’s disregard/dishonor for His Maker makes God “far away” from him *(Isa. 59:1).*

In today’s text, Israel as a nation had forsaken their God. They disregarded all His Holy statutes (Jos. 1:8). It was a period of godlessness and irreligion. Things were best described as, “fallen apart!” However, a man was inspired to charge the then reigning monarch to return and seek the God of Israel, for things to get better. And, actually, normalcy, calm and peace returned to the land that had been in religious and social turmoil, immediately the King heeded the prophecy *(2 Chro. 15:19).*

You need to do exactly what King Asa did by summoning courage to put away every “abominable idol” in your tent *(Gen. 35:2).* *There is no other way you can seek Him and find Him, if you keep ‘alternatives’! There is no other way except His way.* This should be your watchword. Repent and return to Jesus, the Saviour of your soul. Only through Him would you be able to reach the Throne of mercy in times of need.

May you know peace and prosperity as you sincerely seek Him in all endeavours. AMEN

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, please clear my heart of all defilements that can hamper my relationship with You.
*2.* Oh Lord, put Your love in my heart, my spouse and children.
*3.* Father, turn the hearts of Your ministers away from following vanities.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 17:12 – 20:12; Luke 2:20 – 2:41
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A VICTORIOUS DAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM