The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 8th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 8TH MARCH.

STAND UP FOR JESUS.

For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us (Isaiah 33:22).

The Bible says Jesus has been placed “high above all other government and authority and power and dominion, and every title of sovereignty used either in this Age or in the Age to come” (Ephesians 1:21 WNT). For that reason, it makes no difference what the title is; be it President, Prime Minister, President General, Chief Judge, etc., Jesus is above them all. He’s above every title of sovereignty and government. Now, what does this mean for the Church?

Remember, He’s the head, and the Church is His body; He and the Church are one; we go by the same name. Thus, in union with Him, the Church is above, and has a say in, any and every government in this world. Therefore, those who think the Church is helpless, beggarly, and weak, must think again. Read our opening scripture; it says, “For the LORD is our judge (that’s the Judiciary), the LORD is our lawgiver (that’s the legislature), the LORD is our king (that’s the executive)….”

Jesus and the Church have a say in every arm of government. He’s the Judge, the Lawgiver, and the King! Have these in your mind, and stand up for Jesus and the Church everywhere, irrespective of the opposition. If you stand up for Him, He’ll stand for you.

Jesus said, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth” (Matthew 28:18). Then in the next verse, He said, on the basis and authority of that power, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations….” Your country isn’t left out; you have authority in His Name. Read also what He said in Matthew 28:20, “…lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

Refuse to be intimidated by any law, regulation, or policies that are against the Gospel; keep serving the Lord faithfully. But control and influence the government and leaders in your prayers and the exercise of spiritual authority in the Name of Jesus Christ.

CONFESSION

The Lord is my salvation; I’ll trust and not be afraid, for He’s my strength, my song and my refuge. The Gospel is prospering in, and through me, penetrating the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jeremiah 1:10-12 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. 11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. 12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 13:1-37 & Numbers 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 21:12-17 & Exodus 17

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH MARCH

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, what joy it is to know that I can relate with you in love, and enjoy the fellowship of the God-kind! By the power of the Holy Spirit, I enjoy a deeper and richer fellowship with Jesus every day, and through that fellowship, not only is Christ formed in me, His character is revealed through me. I
testify that there’s light in my life and in all that

concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word. I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 8TH MARCH 2019

THEME: HE IS RISEN.

MEMORISE:

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:6

READ: Matthew 28:1-6

1In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

The fundamental event upon which Christianity is based is the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. To this end, 1 Corinthians 15:17 says,

“And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.”

When we confess that we are born again, we are saying that we have died with Christ and have been raised back to life with Him, having a new form of life that is no longer subject to death, just like our Master. Speaking about this new life, the Master says in Revelation 1:18:

“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; .”

In Romans 6:3-4, the Holy Spirit shields more light on the new life we possess through Christ’s resurrection, saying:

“Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”

While Christ’s life on earth was glorious and His death upon the cross cannot be trivialized, what is most significant is the fact that He rose from the dead to die no more. This is what gives life to our faith and makes Christianity unique. I pray that God will give you a full revelation of this truth in your Spirit.

In today’s Bible reading, it is interesting to note that just as angelic beings announced the birth of Jesus, they also announced His triumphant resurrection (Luke 2:8-14). Let’s take a closer look at the words of their declaration at His resurrection in Matthew 28:5, they said:

“……….Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.”

From these words, you should note that it is possible for angels to know the intent of your heart, and that when you seek Jesus with all your heart, someone greater than angels, in the person of the Holy Spirit is ready to guide you to Him. If you truly seek the risen Lord today, God will spare no expense to reveal Him to you. Furthermore, in Luke 24:5, we are told that the angels asked the women who sought the risen Lord:

“…………Why seek ye the living among the dead?”

Those seeking Jesus through religions whose founders are dead should learn from these words that they cannot find Him there. Some people even believe that Jesus is in every religion, but nothing could be further from the truth. Jesus Christ is risen, and whoever believes in Him will also partake of the eternal life in him. Have you received this new life?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, let Your power of resurrection quicken my mortal body today for greater exploits for You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 4-6

Isaiah 57

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 8TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: PROPHETIC VIGIL PRAYERS: MEN SHALL NOTICE/NEED ME! (PRAY 12AM – 1AM TONIGHT)*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 11:1-11*

Note that if the elders of Gilead had not passed through distress (problems). Jephthah might never have been needed. *They needed him because God allowed them to pass through distress (a serious problem). Likewise, sometimes, your breakthrough is tied to someone’s distress hour.* God can allow others to pass through circumstances that will break their pride and confidence and provoke them to seek for you. In this year 2019, someone you don’t know is going to look for you for a solution to meet his/her need. Oh yes, in this STORY to GLORY year 2019, those that have despised you in the past will experience a problem (distress) that will make them seek for you. Jephthah’ promotion from the Land of Tob came forth because heaven allowed the Ammonites to distress the Israelites (the Gileadites). THE GOD OF JEPHTHAH is telling me to declare to you that you shall be noticed this year and needed by men/women! Though you may appear to have been pushed aside or be irrelevant to them now, the CHANGER OF DESTINIES will make you relevant again!

Pray the prayers below seriously now and join millions of ODM users worldwide *12am – 1am to declare: “LORD, make me a solution to someone in Jesus name.”*

*Use the page called: “FAITH BOOSTERS” daily. See page 34!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* 

Take any song of power as led now.

1. You God of Jephthah and God of Israel, do in my life, family and ministry, what You did in the life of Jephthah and his despised men. Make tears pass over my life/ministry.
2. Father, by Your almighty power, breathe over my destiny again and change my position in life/ministry.
3. Father, breathe over my destiny again and change my story.
4. Father, within 24 hours Jephthah’s story changed. In this year 2019, do the same for my life, family and ministry.
5. Father, let someone’s problem/distress be my promotion. Make me a solution to someone in Jesus name.
6. Father, make me relevant in the following areas of my life to my generation *(mention them now).* Make shame pass over me!
7. O Lord, let men notice and need me from today in Jesus name.
8. Agree with me; pray the Agreement Prayers on page 55 of the booklet *“WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14.”*
9. Pray any other prayer(s) concerning your life as you are led now.
*NEW ODM MOBILE OUT SOON! IT WILL BE A WORK HOUSE!*
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JUDGES 5 – 8*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
Seed of Destiny 

Friday , 8th February 

TOPIC: THE DEVOTION OF DANIEL

SCRIPTURE: Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed,"he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Daniel 6":10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To study the Scripture superficially in order to fulfil all righteousness is not a mark of dedication to God.

Daniel was one personality in Scriptures who cannot be easily ignored as far as devotion and dedication to God is concerned. His devotion to God made him to purpose in his heart not to defile himself with the king’s food. (Daniel 1:8). You see,"dedication to God keeps people from the defilements of life.

Now, how do we know Daniel was devoted to God? The Bible says that it was his custom to pray three times a day (Daniel 6":10). Beloved,"a person naturally gives time and attention to anything he is devoted to. Daniel gave time to God at the place of prayer; he prayed three times a day as a mark of unbending devotion and dedication to God.

Yesterday, we saw that David had a rigid schedule of praying three times a day, and today, we also see Daniel with the same schedule of praying three times a day. This is a confirmation of the fact that to be truly dedicated to God, a person must have a solid and steadfast prayer schedule.

Apart from the rigid schedule of prayer, Daniel was also a man of the Word. Daniel was deeply acquainted with Scriptures; he ransacked the Book of Jeremiah to a point where he found out the time when the captivity of his people in Babylon was to end (Daniel 9":2,"Jeremiah 25":11,"12; 29":10). 

Beloved,"dedicated people have voracious appetite for God’s Word; they study scriptures to the point of seeing and discovering what no one had ever seen in the Scriptures.

Beloved, to study the Scripture superficially in order to fulfil all righteousness is not a mark of dedication to God. Dedicated People study Scriptures in order to discover God and fresh light in deeper dimensions.

Remember this": To study the Scripture superficially in order to fulfil all righteousness is not a mark of dedication to God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Develop and draft a daily schedule of prayer and the study of God’s Word.
2. Make up your mind to follow your schedule rigidly whether it is convenient or not.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to develop and follow a schedule of prayer and the study of Your Word consistently, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 10:1 to 11: 23,"Mark 14":1 to 21,"Psalm 51":1 to 19,"Proverbs 10":31 to 32.
QUOTE: Revelation Word is the food of faith. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Whales have the largest heart of all mammals.
TODAY IN HISTORY: Today is International Women’s day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM