The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 5th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 5TH MARCH.

A LIFE OF POWER OVER SIN.

...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9).

Jesus died to save man from sin, but salvation from sin wasn’t enough. We were free from sin and the consequences of sin, but we weren’t free from the power of sin. The resurrection of Jesus gave us a new life and power over sin. Thus, the power to live above sin came from the resurrection; the resurrection brought us a new life of righteousness!

This is why it’s compulsory that we understand that true salvation is based on our faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. If anyone believes in the death and doesn’t believe in the resurrection, their salvation isn’t complete, because the resurrection is what gives us eternal life.

We read in our opening verse, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Verse 10 continues, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” From the foregoing, we observe two things that are involved in salvation: you must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord of your life, and believe that God raised Him from the dead. When a man fulfils both, he can then declare, “I’m saved,” for with that, he’s at once ushered into a new life; a life of righteousness, with power over sin.

If you’ve never been born again, this is what you need: affirm the Lordship of Jesus over your life, believing in your heart that He died for you, and that God raised Him from the dead for your justification. Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyof
realities.org

PRAYER

I pray for souls around the world today, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel, as the Word is brought to them in diverse means. The veil is removed from their hearts, and the light of the glorious Gospel shines through, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 10:9-10 NIV If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14

#TALKINGSESSION

5TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for giving me all things to enjoy, having supplied all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank You for giving me such a glorious life of joy, peace, and laughter! I am reigning in life by the power of the Holy Spirit, conscious that Your divine power has given me all things that pertain to life

and godliness. I thank You for sowing Your Word into my spirit: Your Word is working mightily in me today, producing in me what it talks about because I am a doer of the Word. With Faith, meekness, and gladness I receive and act on Your Word to me today, to build me up and catapult me to my next level of success, victory, and prosperity in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH MARCH 2019

THEME: A FRIEND INDEED?

MEMORISE:

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverb 18:24

READ: Luke 11:5-8

5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;

6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?

7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.

8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

Friendship is so important, powerful and beneficial to human life. Unfortunately, it is commonly said that true friends are very scarce. The reality of this statement is a fact we live with everyday. However, my question today is, what can we do to change this situation? It is not enough for you to add your voice to those lamenting that there are no true friends; you should do something about it. The answer is not far-fetched: it lies in each of us deciding to be a true friend to those we choose as our friends! Ask yourself, how true and genuine are yoy to those who consider you their friend?

It’s amazing when we consider that Jesus Christ describes us as His friends. He said to us in John 15:13-14:

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.”

In today’s Bible reading, he also reveals to us the cost of being a true friend. A friend goes the extra mile to make his friends happy because he shares in their happiness. As followers of Jesus Christ, through the world may practice supernatural form of friendship characterized by denial, betrayal and backstabbing, we must be different. As the light of the world, we must teach the world what true friendship means.

It is true that friendship attracts a high premium and can be demanding. This is why you must choose the number of friends you can effectively and faithfully manage. Many people mistake mere acquaintance for friendship, this is wrong. An acquaintance cannot pay the price that friendship demands. This is why many people feel disappointed when their expectation from a casual associate at work or brother in church is not met. When the Bible says there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24), it reveals another misconception that must be corrected in the Body of Christ. The fact that someone is a Christian brother does not mean he is a friend! Although a brother or sister in Christ should not be taken as an enemy, nevertheless, do not expect much from such a fellow. Beloved, the good news for you today is that Jesus can be that perfect friend you desire. How true are the words of this hymn written by Joseph Scriven: What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and grieve to bear; what a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer! Make Him your friend today, and He will never disappoint you.

ACTION POINT:

Reach out to Jesus and make Him your friend by doing His will always.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 25-26

Isaiah 54

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 5TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHY GOD STOPPED DAVID: THE LAST

TEMPLE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CHRONICLES 22:1-16*
Welcome to this STORY to GLORY hour with He that is called “Jehovah Nissi” – the Warrior that loses no battle! Today’s word, Verses 7-8 says: “And David said to Solomon, ‘My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God: But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, ‘

Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto My name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in My sight.” Did you get that? The LORD said David could not build Him a house because he had shed MUCH BLOOD!

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that God DISALLOWED DAVID because there was coming a GREATER HOUSE to built by BLOOD!
That house is now called THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST and that house is YOUR BODY, YOUR LIFE! It was built by THE BLOOD OF JESUS! *Your life is the LAST HOUSE, THE LAST TEMPLE of the LORD and it was built by MUCH BLOOD SHED ABUNDANTLY after a serious WAR on CALVARY’S wooden cross! Jesus Christ fought for you on that cross of shame! That is why He is called the CAPTAIN of your salvation! He is also called THE MAN OF WAR and the LION of the tribe of Judah! Colossians 2:15 (KJV) is so loud on this: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

The Montgomery New Testament translation (MNT) says: “Principalities and powers He disarmed, and openly displayed them as His trophies, when He triumphed over them in the cross,” He OPENLY displayed them as His trophies! Wow! THAT WAS A BRUTAL WAR ON THE CROSS! See Acts 20:28 – “Take heed therefore unto yourself, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own Blood.” So if David had built that house with MUCH BLOOD IN HIS HANDS, then Jesus would not have died. Oh, lift up your hands and worship the LORD NOW because satan has lost the battle! You cannot fail because YOU ARE HIS SPECIAL TEMPLE on this planet!

*SOW THE NEXT EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA AS A SEED IN SOMEONE’S LIFE. YOU WILL REAP NEW HELPERS, BETTER HEALTH AND MERCY in 3 days!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 2; The Old Rugged Cross…
1. In your own words pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD for allowing Your SON to die just for me and for making me Your last TEMPLE on this earth.
3. If I am that IMPORTANT to You LORD, then no matter what happens, I CANNOT FAIL on this planet. *(Pray it well!)*

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 19 – 21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross*
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain
*Chorus*

So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Seeds Of Destiny

Tuesday 5, March 2019

A Daily Devotional Guide

TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAYER AND THE WORD
SCRIPTURE : But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The combination of prayer and the Word releases power to live an outstanding Christian life.

Dedication to God is evidently expressed through the devotional lifestyle of prayer and the study of the Word. The degree of your dedication to God is directly proportional to the health of your prayer and Word life. To the child of God, the ministry of Prayer and the Word of God is likened to the two legs of a person. In the realm of the spirit, one of your legs as a Christian must stand on prayer while the second leg must stand on the Word of God.

Now, what is the power of prayer and the word?
The power of Prayer and the Word of God is likened to the combination of dynamite and detonator; the kind of explosion you see physically when a dynamite and detonator are combined is what a person experiences in the spiritual realm when prayer is offered abundantly and the word of God is studied voraciously.

To throw more light, the practice of prayer and the Word is also likened to the combination of weapon and ammunition. When you combine the ministry of prayer and the Word of God effectively, the effect in the realm of the spirit is as powerful as the combination of weapon and ammunition that releases bullets, explosives and missiles and can dislodge and destroy the power of darkness. So, the practice of prayer and the study of the Word must be combined together in order for you to be an outstanding Christian, a kingdom star as well as a terror to the kingdom of darkness.

Beloved, the combination of prayer and the word releases power to live an outstanding Christian life.
Remember this: The combination of prayer and the word releases power to live an outstanding Christian life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to pray on a consistent basis.
2. Decide to study the Word of God voraciously.
PRAYER : O Lord, I receive the grace to pray consistently and study Your Word voraciously in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.

DAILY READING : Numbers 4:1 to 5:31, Mark 12:18 to 37, Psalm 48:1 to 14, Proverbs 10:26.

QUOTE:
 Speak to God daily in prayer and let Him know your feelings and challenges. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT : Sight is the strongest of all eagle’s senses.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 05/03/1998 - It was announced that Air Force Lt. Col. Eileen Collins would lead crew of Columbia on a mission to launch a large X-ray telescope. She was the first woman to command a space shuttle mission.
By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, March 5, 2019*

*TOPIC: CHARACTER OR CHARISMA?*

*Read: Psalm 25:12-21*

*MEMORISE: _The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him_ (Proverbs 20:7).*

*EXPOSITION*

“Both!” is possibly the safest answer to the above topic in today’s devotion. It is believed, with character, getting charisma is no longer a big deal. However, it is quite possible for one to be charismatic and yet be devoid of character. 

Character is simply what sums up to be one’s integrity, absolute personality devoid of any known filth or stain. Charisma refers to the charm, warmth and physical demonstrative ability displayed to be acceptably talked about on a field or subject or otherwise. Charisma usually epitomizes outward, “I know how to do it best/get the best of it!”

Unfortunately, charisma as thrilling as it seems to be, is incapable of producing desirable result, except it is accompanied by character. The latter serves as guide to the former. While charisma can be ephemeral, character is beyond this. In the ages past, and also present generation, there were people who put their charisma over and above their character. This led and still leads them to fall at the time they were and are highly esteemed to take their stand. It is the truth that one does not fall in a day. It take gradual, though unnoticed and silent processes. Character, when it has been built, makes one to live beyond external values, which charisma represents.

Classic examples of persons with charisma but without character are replete in the Bible: King Saul, trainee prophet Gehazi, Samson, Absalom, Ahitophel, Adonijah… and the list counts on. Being charismatic is good and splendid but it is unfortunately inadequate and incapable of guaranteeing any meaningful end. On the contrary, people like Job, Joseph, Jeremiah, Michal, Daniel etc. walked with integrity of artisans, politicians, businessmen and women, landlords, landladies, tenants, contractors, student, lecturers, teachers, farmers, etc would assiduously complement their charisma with character, what a better world we would have! Be a person of character and charisma today and always, God helping you (Amen).

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me not to be carried away by my gifts or talents, and lose contact with my divinely ordained purpose.
*2.* Oh Lord, help me to be patient with You as You build my character suitable for the Kingdom.
*3.* Lord, stop those who want to get to positions of authority at all cost, in order to please themselves, against Your plan for the people.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 11:8 – 13:20; Mark 8:31 – 9:14
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM