The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 4th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 4TH MARCH.

A GIFT FOR ALL.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Eternal life is God’s gift to the world, not to Christians. You become a Christian only after you’ve received eternal life, which is the life and nature of God. What Jesus came to do, the salvation He brought, was for the whole world. So, in the mind of justice, the whole world has been saved, because Jesus paid the price for every man’s sin. This is legal salvation. Vital salvation is only received by personal faith in Jesus Christ.

Unless one acknowledges, and accepts His vicarious sacrifice, he won’t experience the vital reality of the finished works of salvation in his personal life. That’s where we come in; those of us who have become Christians have a responsibility to tell the world what Jesus did. Many don’t believe because they haven’t heard. Romans 10:14 sums it rightly: “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

They’ve got to hear that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, and that He’s made that life available to everyone. It’s a gift; therefore, they don’t have to work for it; all they need is to receive it. Romans 10:9-10 says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” That’s how simple it is to receive this glorious, wonderful gift of eternal life, and become an associate of the God-kind.

The human life is depraved, degenerate, and broken; but God has provided another life, the transcendent life, which He wants all men to have and live. It’s the life of absolute victory, glory, righteousness, and dominion in Christ; it makes you indestructible and supernatural, and it’s only available in Christ.

PRAYER

I thank you, precious Father, for sending Jesus to die for me, making it possible for me to have eternal life. This life is working in every fibre of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 10:32-52 & Numbers 14-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 20:1-16 & Exodus 13

#TALKINGSESSION

4TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the month of March; it is my month of possession. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth; I meditate upon it day and night and thereby make my way prosperous. Your Word saturates my entire mind, spirit, and body, leaving no room for negative thoughts to steal in. It is my defence, my foundation and the strength of

my life. Thank You for the precious gift of Your Word. I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 4TH MARCH 2019

THEME: JEHOVAH-JIREH.

MEMORISE:

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

READ: Genesis 22:7-14

7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.

10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

It is amazing that in spite of the exuberant declaration of faith in today’s memory verse, some children of God still look up to financiers, godfather and other human providers to meet their needs. We must take note that what this verse says and learn an eternal truth from it. In it, the Holy Spirit lumped all our life requirements into singular form and simply called it “need”, because they are not a big deal for our God to handle. Failure to understand this truth can cause a child of God to fall for the devil’s trick of supposedly turning stone into bread. He tried to deceive Jesus with this tactic in the wilderness of temptation, but thank God he failed (Luke 4:3-4). What does it mean to turn stone into bread? It means obtaining satisfaction through satisfaction through illegitimate means or outside God’s plan of provision for you.

Today’s Bible reading narrates Father Abraham’s encounter with the Almighty Jehovah-Jireh on one of the mountains in the land of Morah. Abraham had been instructed to go to the land of Morah to sacrifice his only son of promise there. In the course of their journey, Isaac, already accustomed to the rites of sacrifice, noticed that something vital was missing. In Genesis 22:7c, he asked his father:

“Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?”

This serves as a great lesson to all parents. Do your children know what it takes to serve your God? What have taught them about Christian service in tithing and other areas of giving? What about the requirement of peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14)? In response to Isaac’s question, Abraham demonstrated his faith in God’s ability to meet his needs, saying in Genesis 22:8:

“My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering”

Beloved, it is time for you to re-examine your walk with God to see if you possess enough trust in the One who is able to meet all your needs without you compromising your faith. Do you need a job urgently? God knew this even before you were born. Do you need a promotion to take you over and above the tyrant boss who is hindering you from serving your God as expected? Jehovah-Jireh will do without you being a sycophant or sleeping around with the personnel manager. Are you in serious debt and your income is not able to pay it off? Trust in Jehovah-Jireh and don’t attempt to use His tithes to pay your debt. The one who paid your debt of sin is also able to pay your debt of money (Romans 8:32). I say to you in the words of Apostle Paul, “my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” do you believe this? Blessed are you if you do.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help my unbelief and meet me at the point of my need today in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 23-24

Isaiah 52:13-53:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 4TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: I HEAR THE SOUND OF CELEBRATION: VICTORY IS NEAR!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1KINGS 18:41-46*

In 2011, there was an uprising against the President of Syria, Mr. Bashar Al Assad. The uprising was spearheaded by rebels and Jihadists. By early 2017, government forces held just 17% of the territory of the whole nation; the rest was occupied by forces that were against the government! But in a series of blistering offenses AND BY THE HELP OF RUSSIAN FORCES, the government has now succeeded in forcing the rebels out of many of their strongholds, putting Assad’s government in control of nearly two-thirds of the country.

The Syrian army has increased its offensive by Russian air strikes, advisers from the Iranian ministry as well as help from the militiamen of Lebanon, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. In late July 2018, President Bashar Al Assad told his troops that they were close to winning the country’s seven year-old civil war, after the army inflicted a series of defeat on the rebels. In his open letter to the military rank and file, Assad wrote; “Our date with victory is near! They (the rebels) were ultimately to leave – humiliated, rolled back, their tails between their legs – after you gave them a taste of bitter defeat.”

Borrowing a leaf from the Syrian president, I bring these words to someone today: *“Victory is near! Don’t quit now because I hear the sound of victory and celebration.”* In today’s scripture, Israel had faced a bitter famine for three and half years but Elijah’s prayers caused the heavens to be opened. Elijah told King Ahab not to worry anymore. And Elijah said unto Ahab, “Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is sound of abundance of rain” (Verse 41). Oh, get up from that place of sorrow and being downcast for I hear the sound of celebration! For someone believing God for a husband or wife, the wedding bells are already ringing in the realms of the spirit; the letter of employment for someone’s job is already being prepared. DELAYED VICTORY is not DENIED VICTORY! Oh, hear Babe Ruth: *“You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.”* It was Conrad Hilton who quipped: “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” You date with victory is near! Hold on and hold out! I hear the Holy Ghost say: This is your year!

*Start PLANNING AHEAD for the NEXT BATTLE-AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH is 6pm. 30TH are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna (Interdenominational) Mountain, OGUDU Orioke, Lagos*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. DELAYED VICTORY is not DENIED VICTORY! Decree that you will NOT GIVE UP!
3. O God Arise! And rearrange my circumstances to bring me into my STORY TO GLORY arena in Jesus name.
4. *Pray the NEW 2019 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers TODAY!*

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 16 – 18*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Song 5: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seed of Destiny 

Monday, 4th March 

TOPIC: DIE-LESS PASSION FOR GOD

SCRIPTURE: O God,"thou art my God; early will I seek thee": my soul thirsteth for thee,"my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Psalm 63":1-2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your passion for God determines your portion in God; your passion for God determines your portion with God.

Previously,"we have established that one of the secrets of seeing greater glory of God in life is developing unconquerable passion for God. (Exodus 33":18; Psalm 63:1-2). Your passion for God determines your portion in God; your passion for God determines your portion with God.

One of the notable manifestations of deep passion for God is total dedication to God. A passionate Christian is totally dedicated to God. You cannot be passionate for God and not be dedicated to Him. A person who lacks passion for God has zero dedication for Him. So,"dedication is a proof of passion for God; dogged dedication to God is a product of die-less passion for God.

Now, one of the most vital proofs of dedication to God is dedication to prayer and the Word of God. This means, one evidence of dedication in the life of a Christian is his disposition to prayer and the study of the Word of God. From our anchor Scripture, we understand that the apostles made up their minds to devote themselves to prayer and the ministry of the Word of God. This means, you cannot claim to be dedicated to God and be prayer-less or wordless. The buoyancy of your prayer life with the abundance of the Word in your spirit is proof of your dedication to God.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to deepen your passion for God by giving yourself to prayer and the study of the Word.
Remember this": Your passion for God determines your portion in God; your passion for God determines your portion with God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to develop a deep passion for God.
2. Give yourself continually to prayer and the ministry of the Word.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for a die-less passion for You. Give me the grace to pray continually and study Your Word consistently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
QUOTE: Wherever God sees sacrifices,"He releases fire - the fire of passion and zeal; the fire of favour. That is why a non-sacrificial Christian is a non-serious Christian. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING": Numbers 2:1 to 3: 51,"Mark 11": 27 to 12:17,"Psalm 47":1 to 9,"Proverbs 10": 24 to 25.
AMAZING FACT: The largest Lake in Africa is Lake Victoria. It is also the second-largest freshwater lake in the world,"spanning 26,830 square miles.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 04/03/1952 – U. S President Harry Truman dedicated the ‘Courier’,"the first seagoing Radio Broadcasting station.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Healing and Deliverance Service Tomorrow by 9:00 am at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones to experience the yoke-destroying of power of God.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, March 4, 2019*

*TOPIC:* *THE GODS ARE SIMPLY DEAD!*

*Read: Psalm 96:4-10*

*MEMORISE:*
_For all the gods of the peoples are idols, But the LORD made the heavens_ (Psalm 96:5).

*EXPOSITION*

We serve the only God and not a god, or gods or goddesses! There is a distinction here. What makes God unequalled is His Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence. Apart from this, He is from eternity to eternity (v. 7). His immortality certainly puts Him above other gods. Of course, we are gods (small gods) *(Psa. 82:6).*

We have our subjects. In fact, we are made to understand that all principalities, powers and host of hell/ darkness are subject to true believers *(Col. 17-19).* We need no fruitless and needless mere academic exercise to proof god’s existence! He is not only in existence, but also immanent and sufficient.

Those who claimed and still claim that there was, and is no God have actually shot themselves in the foot! He is never elected nor appointed to be God. He has not tenure or service years! He was; He is; and will forever be (Amen) *(Heb. 13:8).*

What proofs again do we need to confirm that other gods of wood, ash, iron, sun, stars, tree, rock/stone, gold, silver, etc. are all but dead? When you refuse to believe ogun, sango, oya, etc. are dead just like your great, great grandparents many years ago, then you might have problem in comparing them with God! Since you acknowledge that all other gods are the works of men, you need to do, totally away with modernized gods that try to compete with God, the Creator of heaven and earth, God helping you.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, forgive me, if there is any way I have served idols in my life.
*2.* Oh Lord, prove Your supremacy over any other gods jostling for the soul of this nation, Your own nation.
*3.* Lord, purge our Government houses and pulpits of any form of idolatry, because Nigeria belongs to You.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 9:3 – 11:7; Mark 8:9 – 8:30
Do have a wonderful week ahead.
Jesus Christ is coming back soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM