The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 3rd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 3RD MARCH.

HIS BODY AND BLOOD.

The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? (1 Corinthians 10:16).

Being born again, not only is it your right to take the Holy Communion, it’s also compulsory, for it’s a participation in the body and blood of Christ. As seen in our opening verse, the cup of blessing is actually the Communion of the blood of Christ.

Likewise, the bread, which we break, is the Communion of His body. This means we’re one with the Lord. His victory is our victory; His ability is our ability. All that He is, He is in us, and we’re complete in Him. Amazing reality!

These are our affirmations as we partake of the Communion; we’re to be mindful of our oneness with the Lord, and our triumphant life in Him. “What if a Christian has done something wrong, can he still partake of the Communion?” Yes. He should repent of his sin immediately and not miss the opportunity to partake of the Communion, because the blood of Jesus was shed for the remission of sin; the Communion is a demonstration of faith in the blood of Christ for redemption.

“But I thought the Bible says, ‘Don’t take the Communion when you’re not worthy; meaning when you’ve sinned?’” someone queries. That’s not what the Bible says. The Spirit of God, writing through Paul to the Corinthian Church, didn’t say, “whosoever shall eat this bread or drink this cup, being unworthy.” Being unworthy means the person isn’t qualified to eat the bread or drink the cup; every Christian qualifies to take the Communion. What the Bible says is that it shouldn’t be done “unworthily,” and there, the Apostle Paul was addressing the impropriety reported of the Christians in Corinth as they took the Communion (1 Corinthians 11:18-34).

Taking the Communion is something that must be done reverently and meditatively; in a heart of worship and holiness, knowing the significance of the body and blood of Christ—the fellowship and eternal redemption it provides. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the body of Jesus that was broken for me, and His blood that was shed for the remission of my sins. I’m forever grateful for my oneness with you, and for your glory in my life. Now I have a brand new life of righteousness, with dominion over sin, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 11:27-30 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many [are] weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Matthew 26:26-28 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 19:23-30 & Exodus 12

#TALKINGSESSION

3RD MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I am strengthened by the Spirit through the Word today as I speak in other tongues; I am built up from within like an edifice, charged with divine fire-power! My spirit is open to receive from You, as You lead me to know and walk in Your perfect will. I thank You for teaching me about the power

of my words. Through Your Word, and by Your Spirit, I am culturing my tongue to speak only faith-filled words! No unwholesome communication is allowed to proceed from my mouth. I speak only life-giving words that are consistent with Your plans and purposes for my life, and I declare that my future is secure in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 3RD MARCH 2019

THEME: THE HEALING TOUCH.

MEMORISE:

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:18

READ: Luke 13:10-13

10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.

11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.

12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.

13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

Several times in the Bible, virtue power is transferred from a source to a recipient through a touch. We also see through the Bible that there are different kinds of touches. There is the touch of life, and there is the touch of sin and death. We also find the touch of healing and the touch of sickness. For example, when God’s breath life touched the lifeless body of the man whom He formed out of dust of the earth, he became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). In like manner, when the devil was permitted by God to touch Job with the touch of sickness, Job became grievously sick to the point of death. Thank God that the touch of healing was given to override the touch of sickness. Are you sick in your body? The Lord will touch you with His healing touch today in Jesus’ Name. The Lord Jesus in John 10:10 said:

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

In order words, the devil came to touch humanity with all kinds of sicknesses, but Jesus came with His healing touch to recue us from them all. However, it is amazing that some children of God do not know their Father the way they ought to know Him. They trust Him for all manner of things, including the most costly of them all, which is the salvation of their souls, yet they find it difficult to trust Him for the healing of their bodies.

With the prevalence of many incurable diseases, children of God need to begin to trust God for His healing touch. This is necessary because from time immemorial, man’s best efforts to cure diseases and sicknesses have always been limited in impact, and millions are still suufering incurably today. The woman with the issue of blood is an example of someone who suffered a great deal from incurable disease. Mark 5:25-26 says this about her:
“ And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,”

She remained in this condition until her touch of faith drew the healing touch of the Master into her life. Today’s Bible reading tells of another woman who was sick for eighteen years. She encountered the healing touch of the Master and was made whole. Beyond this, today’s memory verse assures us that if only we believe, we can even graduate from being healed to becoming agents of healing. I pray that this will be your testimony in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, touch and heal me today, and make me an agent of healing to others in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 21-22

Isaiah 51:17-52:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 3RD MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE PLACENTA TRADERS! ELYMAS MUST GO BLIND! – Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CHRONICLES 22:1-16*

Re-connect to our devotional story of yesterday concerning PLACENTA SELLERS AND BUYERS! The PLACENTA of a baby is what connects the baby to LIFE during pregnancy! The placenta’s main job is to transfer OXYGEN and FOOD from the mother’s blood to the baby through the umbilical cord, which connects the placenta to the baby.

It also transfers the baby’s waste, moving gases like carbon dioxide from the baby’s blood to the mother’s blood. So it is an EXCHANGE organ! Occultic powers believe that *it is a powerful medicinal organ which can be used to EXCHANGE THE STARS AND FORTUNE of others!* What a wicked world! Do you know that some people are called MOBILE SATANIC ALTARS? If you sit where they sat, you will suffer loss that week!

There are people who are so bad spiritually that when they laugh or smile at you, they are sending the OPPOSITE ARROWS OF TEARS into your life and ministry! Some people can give you a “GIFT” and that gift can become a POINT OF CONTACT that scatters your STORY TO GLORY testimony!

Some women or families are unmarried because they slept with an occultic man years ago! There are poor men today because they had sex with a MARIN WOMAN years ago! *One Sexual Act Can Send You To The Land Of Poverty And Sickness!* The Lord is showing me now that there are 347,000 ODM users living in MARINE PRISONS because of SEX! Please in the next 7 weeks/
seven Sundays, show up at the Manna Mountain Lagos, if you have suffered any kind of loss due to SEX or GIFTS or if your ANCESTRAL STORY OF BIRTH IS NOT CLEAR to you! If you also want to know how to deal with *PLACENTA TRADERS or STAR EXCHANGERS,* be at the MANNA INTERDENOMINATIONAL MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE, LAGOS, for *the next 7 SUNDAYS 8am* weekly with your pictures, anointing oil, BIRTH CERTIFICATES and your ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES! BE READY TO PRAY!

Fast till 12pm each Sunday! You will also learn about *the 7-SECRET . WISDOM OF THE SERPENT!* Remember that Jesus said you must be as WISE AS THE SERPENT! This kind of wisdom will put you on top in stopping *EVIL STAR TRADERS/EXCHANGERS* in your career, ministry, marriage, marital story or financial dealings. A NEW DAWN IS HERE! *In this year 2019 and in these 7 weeks/Sundays, every “Elymas the sorcerer” will GO BLIND! I see 5 pastors whose ministries will take a NEW TURN after this programme!* This year, let your FIRE so BURN that wherever they take your name, picture, money or certificate to, FIRE WILL ANSWER THEM! Double your PRAYER LIFE! Double your holiness/your desire for the WORD! Refuse to sit on the FENCE or be LUKEWARM – neither cold or hot! Lukewarm believers will finally end in shame! Avoid it now!

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh God, RESTORE WHATEVER I lost by virtue of EVIL MEN’S activities in Jesus name *(pray it for 3 days, night and day).*
3. Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him again!
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 13 – 15*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny

Sunday 3rd March

TOPIC: SECRETS OF GREATER GLORY

SCRIPTURE: The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former,"saith the Lord of hosts": and in this place will I give peace,"saith the Lord of hosts.Haggai 2":9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no success without secrets; there is no possibility without responsibility.

It has been established that greater glory is the Will of God for His children (Haggai 2:9).

Yesterday,"we saw the dimensions of the manifestation of greater glory we are expected to see in our lives as children of God; we saw that God is willing to manifest His Fullness, Might, Light, Goodness, Honour, Wealth and Peace in our lives.

Today, we shall look at the keys to accessing the greater glory of God. This is because there is no success without secrets, and there is no possibility without responsibility. To know and apply the secrets of greater glory is to experience greater glory practically in life.

Now, what are the secrets of greater glory in life and destiny?

i. Passion for God (Exodus 33":18; Psalm 63:1-2)
Your passion for God determines your portion with God.
ii. Following God’s pattern or plan for your life (Exodus 40:33-35; 25:40; 22:9). Following God’s pattern attracts His glory. When you follow the pattern of God,"you enjoy His glory.
iii. Praising God in the beauty of Holiness (2Chronicles 5":13-14; Ex. 15:11). The praise of God commands the glory of God. To praise God unconditionally is to see His glory abundantly.
iv. Unconditional obedience to God’s Word (John 2:5,"11)
To obey God is to see His glory manifested. Where the obedience of God is confirmed, the glory of God is on ground.
v. Faith in God’s ability (John 11":40)

Your faith in God will pull the manifestation of His Glory.
To see greater glory,"you must operate in greater faith.
Beloved, my counsel is, if you must see the glory of God in greater dimensions, then you must make up your mind to practice the secrets of greater glory outlined above. When you practice the secrets of greater glory, you would enjoy the products of greater glory.
Remember this": There is no success without secrets; there is no possibility without responsibility.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Thoughtfully go through today’s study again.
2. Make up your mind to practice the secrets of greater glory in order to experience greater glory.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to be passionate for You and follow Your pattern for my life. Help me to praise You abundantly, obey you unconditionally and have faith in Your ability, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": GREATER GLORY-2018 CROSS OVER SERVICE MESSAGE.

DAILY READING: Leviticus 27:14 to Numbers 1:54,"Mark 11":1 to 26,"Psalm 46":1 to 11,"Proverbs 10":23.
QUOTE: There is no success without secrets; there is no possibility without responsibility. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The largest island in Africa,"located in the Indian Ocean is Madagascar. It is also the fourth largest Island in the world.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 03/03/1817 - The first commercial steamboat route from Louisville to New Orleans was opened.
Download SOD App on your device
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 3, 2019*

*TOPIC: SEARCH AND WALK IN HIS WAY*

*Read: Jeremiah 6:13-16*

*MEMORISE: _Thus says the LORD: "Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls. But they said, 'We will not walk in it.'”_ (Jeremiah 6:16).*

*EXPOSITION*

It is being said that _“He who never shirks to ask for the way never misses the road”._ Nothing seems to be truer than this. A stranger to a city will do himself well to ask for direction to wherever he is heading to, since he does not know the way.

The children of Israel, before, during and after going into the Babylonian exile, had forgotten the law of their LORD, God *(Jos. 1:8).* While in exile, God spoke through the national prophet of Israel, Jeremiah. Jeremiah reminded them of the true way that their patriarchs trod and prospered. He therefore urged them to retrace their lost steps and search for God’s way. Unfortunately, they stubbornly refused to heed Jeremiah’s pleas (v. 16).

The Holy Spirit, however, uses this medium to give today’s morning dose of the Living Water to its user, in order to avoid and avert exile experience. If you search through the scriptures, you would discover how and where to walk in God’s way. Do not be presumptuous! Diligently search and see His way for the obvious benefits.

Prosperity is non-negotiable for those who walk in His way. Jesus Christ represents The Way. He also doubles as the truth and Life Eternal *(Jn. 16:4).* Whoever misses the way is doomed already! Avoid impending doom on deviants from this way, by consciously choosing to align with Jesus Christ in all ramifications. As you attempt to do this, not only today, but also daily, the Holy Spirit will help you. Shalom.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to retrace my steps back to You peradventure I have miss my way.
*2.* Oh Lord, don’t allow Satan to mislead me into diverting from Your will.
*3.* Lord, help gospel ministers who have derailed from Your plan and purpose for their lives to come back to You.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 7:54 – 9:2; Mark 7:24 – 8:8
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM