The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 2nd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 2ND MARCH.

YOU’VE GOT TO KNOW HIM.

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Ephesians 1:3 says God has blessed you with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; and 1 Corinthians 3:21 declares, “…all things are yours.” God has given you everything you require to live victoriously and be a success in life.

Meanwhile, in our opening verse, we observe a very important element: it’s about your “knowledge of Him.” There’s nothing you could ever need or desire for a godly life that’s not already yours in Christ. However, making it a reality in your life is a function of your knowledge of Him.

This kind of knowledge is full, exact knowledge—“epignosis” (Greek). God’s provisions aren’t going to come to pass in your life just because they’re written in the pages of the Bible; there’s a knowledge of Him that you must have; knowledge that unites the knower with that which is known; knowledge beyond the senses; specific knowledge, without assumptions.

Something so beautiful and powerful about knowing Him is that not only do you get to know, and are able to appropriate all that He’s given to you, you also get to know yourself. The more you know Him, the more you know you; He mirrors you. His Word mirrors you; in Him, you see you. You can never really know yourself as God knows you until you know Him. He made you; so only He knows what’s inside you and what you’re capable of; He alone can reveal you to you.

Therefore, the way to know Him, and get to discover you, is to study and meditate on the Word. 2 Corinthians 3:18 shows that the Word is the mirror of God that reveals your true description. It says, “…we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

Search and discover who you really are, by looking into the mirror of God; by getting to know the Lord. The moment you get a hold of what the Word says is yours, or who the Word says you are, respond by affirming accordingly. That’s how you endorse His Word into manifestation in your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me everything I need for a godly life of success and victory in this world. I’m full and loaded with blessings; and as I look into your Word, I’m transfigured; your glory is revealed in, and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 9:33-50 & Numbers 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 19:13-22 & Exodus 11

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being. I am a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind! I am filled with Your fullness; therefore, health, joy, prosperity, victory and the glorious life are my present-hour inheritance.

I’ve been born into the life of dominion, success, and joy. My life is for Your glory. I thank You for You have chosen me, and ordained me, that I should go and bring forth fruit, and that my fruit should abide. In all that I do, I prosper! I am consistently fruitful and productive, making progress and advancing in life on a daily basis in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND MARCH 2019

THEME: FOCUSING ON JESUS II.

MEMORISE:

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Philippians 2:5

READ: Hebrews 2:9-3:1

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

1Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Yesterday, we started considering the all important topic of focusing our attention on Jesus Christ, and we saw some of the reasons why we need to fix our eyes on Him while we journey through the wilderness of this world. Today, we shall be reflecting on some of the benefits of looking unto Jesus.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

One of the reasons why our Lord took on the form of man was to lay down a pattern of life that would always serve as a perfect example for us to look up to. Although He experienced everything we go through as humans, He triumphed over all. Following His example will therefore cause us to triumph over every trial and temptation we will face in the world. He is the only human figure we can completely pattern our lives after and still live acceptable before the Almighty Father. One virtue of His that we must definitely follow is the virtue of endurance in the face of trials and temptations. The Holy Spirit counsels us to practice this virtue in order to avoid experiencing wariness in our soul and spirit. Speaking in Hebrews 12:3, He said:

“For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.”

When we are focused on living as Christ lived, we would not be deterred by what the ungodly do to us. Our Lord says to us in John 15:18-19:

“ If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”

Don’t be discouraged when your boss maltreats you because you refuse to sleep with him based on your Christian conviction, or when your colleagues hate you because you refuse to go along with their plan to steal from the company. You have already been forewarned of their hostility by the Master, who Himself also endured the “contradiction of sinner”. Lastly, we must focus on Jesus because He is our role model in leadership, giving and love. He established His leadership by serving us, and He gave us His very best by laying down His life as a ransom for our salvation (John 10:10-18). As you begin to focus your gaze upon Jesus from today, I pray that God will help you in Jesus’ Name.

KEY POINT:

We are commanded to look up to Jesus and not to any other person or institution.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 19-20

Isaiah 51:4-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2 : OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4. O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5. Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Savior and my Friend.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 2ND MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE PLACENTA TRADERS! LIFE IS WAR! – Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 8:1-13*

A nursing attendant, Fatima Suleiman, who allegedly sold new born baby’s placenta for N20,000 (about 50 dollars) to an Islamic cleric, Salaudeen Ibrahim, was arrested by the police in early December 2018! In an interview with journalists in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital of Nigeria, the nursing attendant, who worked at a hospital (name withheld) located in Taiwo Road Ilorin, said the cleric had asked her to get the placenta for him for MONEY RITUALS!

The Islamic cleric said he had inherited the ritual practice from unnamed persons. And that means such practices have been going on for years! Oh God! The police arrested them for conspiracy to commit the offence of buying and selling/
trafficking in human parts and for being in possession of human parts.

A little coffin, charms, an exercise book and photocopied sheets of paper for charms were recovered from the suspects. Remember that the PLACENTA is the 2nd birth – the baby bag that comes out after a baby is born! It is a medical waste, but in some countries, people eat the placentas of their children! This practice is called PLACENTOPHAGY and it has no medical proof but they believe it boosts energy, increases milk production and helps with depression.

However, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that LIFE IS WAR and ENEMIES are ENEMIES! Can you imagine how many people are suffering because someone used their PLACENTAS, SHOES, PICTURES, CLOTHES or even MONEY to do satanic rituals?

Many people are suffering because of what other people have done against them in the night or day! Do you know that people can use the money you give them to fight you? Yes, the POWER TO BEWITCH IS VERY STRONG! See Acts 8:11 – “And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.” FOR A LONG TIME, Simon had BEWITCHED THEM until the LORD showed up to let the world know that POWER PASS POWER! As in the days of old, millions are still BEWITCHED today! Do you know that just a handshake from some people can drain your glory and dim your star?

THE WORLD IS WICKED but THE GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU!
Please in the next 7 weeks and seven Sunday FROM THIS WEEK, show up at the Manna Mountain Lagos, if you are suffering from any king of manipulation or if your ANCESTRAL STORY OF BIRTH IS NOT CLEAR to you! If you also want to know how to deal with *PLACENTA TRADERS or STAR EXCHANGERS,* be at the MANNA
INTERDENOMINATIONAL MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE, LAGOS, for the next 7 SUNDAYS 8am, *from this week* with your pictures, anointing oil, BIRTH CERTIFICATES and your ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES! BE READY TO PRAY! Fast till 12pm each Sunday! But arise today and tomorrow and declare to all PLACENTA or OCCULLTIC POWERS that you and your family are TOO HOT to be touched! Pray now

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree against ALL occultic powers: I AM UNTOUCHABLE! I am the anointed of the LORD and I am TOO HOT FOR YOU!
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 10 – 12*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less*

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

*Chorus*

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seed of Destiny 

Saturday, 2nd March 

TOPIC: DIMENSIONS OF THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD

SCRIPTURES: But we will give ourselves continually to prayer,"and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6":4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is a connection between the glory of God and the gold of God.

The Scripture makes it clear that the path of the just is as a shining light that shines more and more unto the perfect day (Proverb 4:18). This means,"God does not want His children to be stagnant in life and destiny; rather, His intention for our lives is for us to go from one level of glory to another. God’s perfect Will for His children is to experience greater glory in all areas of life. (Haggai 2":6-9).

Now,"in what area of your life should you expect the manifestations of the greater glory of God?
Let me give you seven of them":
i. Greater manifestations of the FULLNESS of God (John 2:11; Psalm 103:7). God shall release greater manifestation of His fullness and power in your life this season,"in Jesus’ Name.
ii. Greater manifestations of the MIGHT of God (2Chronicles 5":13-14)

You shall see greater manifestations of the Almightiness of God in every area of your life.
iii. Greater manifestations of the LIGHT of God (Isaiah. 60:1). You shall see the revelations of God out of Scriptures and in the realm of the spirit this season,"in Jesus’ Name.

iv. Greater manifestations of the GOODNESS of God (Exodus 33":18-19). God shall show you a dimension of His goodness you have never seen before.
v. Greater manifestations of the HONOUR of God (1 Chronicles 16:27; Psalm 8:5). Everywhere there is glory,"there is honour! God’s honour shall be evident in greater dimension in your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.
vi. Greater manifestations of the WEALTH of God to/through your life (Haggai 2":6-9). Beloved,"there is a connection between the glory of God and the gold of God.
vii. Greater manifestations of the PEACE of God (Haggai 2":9). It is your season of greater manifestations of the peacefulness and restfulness of God.

Beloved,"my counsel is, make demands on God for the manifestation of greater glory in all the areas outlined above.
Remember this": There is a connection between the glory of God and the gold of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message once again.
2. Make demands on God for the manifestation of greater dimensions of His glory in your life.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask that You manifest Your glory in my life in greater dimensions, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": GREATER GLORY: 2018 CROSS OVER SERVICE MESSAGE.
DAILY READING: Leviticus 25:47 to 27:13,"Mark 10":32 to 52,"Psalm 45":1 to 17,"Proverbs 10":22.
AMAZING FACT: Both the world’s tallest and largest land animals come from Africa. They are the giraffe and the African elephant,"respectively.
QUOTE": Nothing compels the attention of the multitude like proofs. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/03/2006 – Excelsior Needle company began making sewing machine needles; also,"the images from American spacecraft, Galileo indicated that the Jupiter moon, Europa, has liquid ocean and a source of interior heat.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Destiny Recovery Service tomorrow by 9 am at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite someone to church.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, March 2, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE HOLY SPIRIT-INSPIRED SERMON*
*Read: Acts 2:14-40*

*MEMORISE: _But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, "Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words”_ (Acts 2:14).*

*EXPOSITION*

Most times, there is much concern as to why countless powerful sermons preached on pulpits, aired on the media and posted on social media platforms refuse to bring the needed and desired result-repentance unto salvation. This is truly a source of concern for every heaven-conscious person. A renowned author, Raven Hill, once commented, _“If any sermon was to be effective, it must not be the one orchestrated in the tomb instead of a womb._ _The tomb is meant for the dead but the womb is for the living._ _Any sermon not borne out of womb is considered to be from the tomb._ _And that indicates such sermon will be lifeless and consequently unproductive.”_

Apostle Paul had been inspired by the Holy Spirit to go and see the religious and morally upright Cornelius, who was in dire need of the Gospel of Jesus Christ *(Acts 10:9ff).* Against all odds, Peter obeyed and went to minister to the Army General, who had already gathered some people to also benefit from the Gospel. Peter unmistakably and precisely preached the Gospel of Christ. Right there, while preaching, the Holy Spirit broke forth in the lives of the audience, that they began to speak in tongues! The miracle about this, is that, these people had never listened to the Gospel before!
It is high time our preachers returned to the basis of seeking His (Holy Spirit’s) revelation before rushing to the pulpit. The main reason for lack of action in the pew, is lack of unction in the pulpit! When the pulpit is on fire of the Holy Spirit, why, won’t therefore, be positive and desirable result from the congregation? May you be a preacher with an unction today and always. (Amen)

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Oh Lord, refill me with the power of the Holy Spirit, so I can affect this generation for You.
*2.* Father, deliver as many believers that are being fed with junks, by fake Gospel ministers.
*3.* Lord, let Your fire return to our pulpits.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 6:17 – 7:53; Mark 7:2 – 7:23
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM