The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Friday 1st March
Exclamation 
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 1ST MARCH.

LIFE AND IMMORTALITY THROUGH THE GOSPEL.

...but be thou...made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:8-10).

In Christ Jesus, life and immortality have been unveiled. This life isn’t the mere human or biological life that’s depraved, degenerate and broken; it’s the life and nature of God that transcends the ordinary human life. In 1 John 5:13, the Apostle John writes,

“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life….” So, being a Christian means that the human life that’s subject to death, with which you came into this world, has been supplanted by the life and nature of God, making you immortal; divine.

Could this be real? “Is it true that death has been abolished?” some may ask. Well, the Word says so, and that settles it! Notice the tenses that Paul used; he said death has been abolished; that’s in the past tense; it’s not a promise; it’s been done already; you’re not an ordinary person; you’re divine. 2 Peter 1:4 says, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises; that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature….”

As a replacement for the abolished death-doomed human nature, He gave us divinity; He made us partakers of the divine nature; associates of the God-kind; comrades of the divine order. Let this understanding change the way you live; you’re a victor in this life. You have the life of God in you.
As you walk in Christ and preach the Word of God, you’re participating in divinity, and unveiling life and immortality through the Gospel, so those who are lost can hear, receive, and become partakers of this glorious life as well. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me life and immortality, making me a partaker of your divine nature. I declare that by the power of the Holy Spirit working in me, I’m effective in the divine experience and bearing fruits in every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 9:14-32 & Numbers 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 19:1-12 & Exodus 10

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, my faith in You is the power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to Your destiny for my life! I am not a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to Your Word. Thank You blessed Father, for giving me a purpose and a
destiny in You, which I live to fulfil today, and every day.

Thank You for blessing me with all material wealth, such that I am self-sufficient, possessing enough to help and support others and most of all, furnished in abundance for the furtherance of the Gospel. I am a blesser; thus, I refuse to let opportunities to give pass me by, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God Bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 1ST MARCH 2019

THEME: FOCUSING ON JESUS I.

MEMORISE:

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

READ: Hebrews 12:1-3

1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Have you ever wondered why the Bible admonished us to keep looking unto Jesus? The answer lies in our memory verse. He is the Author and Finisher of our faith. in other words, our faith is based on Him and on He is capable of doing for and through us. No wonder Apostle Paul declared in Philippians 4:13:

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

The discovery of this truth should convince every child of God of how important it is to focus on the One who alone can help us accomplish what is humanly difficult or impossible to do. There are many reasons why we should focus on Jesus as we journey through the wilderness of this world, one being that He is the perfect image of God in Colossians 1:14-15 says these about Him:

“ In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:”

As the image of the invisible God, He stands as a perfect representation of who we are meant to be in this world. Speaking on this truth in 1 John 4:17, the Holy Spirit says:

“Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”

In order words, the knowledge of who we are as partakers of God’s divine nature only becomes clearer when we focus on Jesus, and this enables us to manifest the glory of who we really are.

Genesis 1:26 tells us that man was created to have dominion. However, this dominion was lost when man fell into sin. To restore us to our rightful place, Jesus Christ was made the last Adam. He declared in Matthew 28:18b

“All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.”

Do you know that He is ready to give this power to whosoever desires and will look up to Him for it? He demonstrated this while He was here on earth, as seen in Luke 9:1:

“Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.”

You cannot give what you do not have. Because Jesus possesses all power, authority and dominion, He was able give power to His disciples and He is capable of giving it to those who would accept Him as their Lord and personal Savior. Looking elsewhere for power is a waste of time because genuine power belongs to Jesus, and He gives it to those who answer His call to salvation. Have you answered this call? Keep your focus on Him.

KEY POINT:

How much time daily do you spend meditating on Jesus?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 17-18

Isaiah 50:1-51:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 1ST MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: NEVER PAINT TODAY`S COLOURS WITH YESTERDAY`S BRUSH!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1KINGS 19:1-8*

Welcome to his STORY TO GLORY HOUR with He that holds yesterday, today and tomorrow in HIS HANDS! In this 2019, the HOLY GHOST wants you know that you can`t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk. No matter how your past years have been, you need to be able to let go and move on.

Whether it`s the death of a loved one, a painful breakup, a business failure, a treacherous betrayal, delay to your prayer answers, etc, holding on to the past will only hold you back! Always remember that yesterday is not yours to recover, but tomorrow is yours to win or lose! In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself! The LORD wants you to know that THERE IS LIFE AFTER THE JUNIPER TREE!

Elijah prayed to die under a JUNIPER TREE because of JEZEBEL, but the LORD told him in Verse 7: “Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.” The LORD was telling him: There is life after the JUNIPER TREE! There is life after your brook dries up! Yes! Life moves forward! No wonder Bryant McGill opined: *“The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.”* Share this poem with me:

*“The colours of the day*
*Are shaded by yesterday’s brush;*
*We paint our lives with tinctures of time;*
*Tomorrow’s hues are determined*
*By what we envisioned time preceding”*
Indeed, in this STORY TO GLORY YEAR, never paint the colours of today with yesterday’s brush! Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. Don’t dwell on what went wrong! Instead, focus on what to do next! Spend your energy moving forward towards an answer! Close with Thomas S. Monson: “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.” Pray seriously now!

*Still give out this ODM booklet AS GIFTS! ODM is the best birthday, wedding or anniversary gift!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…*

1. In your own words, pray about today`s word as led now.
2. I refuse to dwell UNDER THE JUNIPER TREE! There is life after the JUNIPER TREE! I REJECT DISCOURAGEMENT over the past! I shall fast again! I shall run this race with my TOMORROW in view in Jesus name.
3. *Pray about the month of March! Cancel the collapse of a marriage this month! Loose 3 marital connections!* LORD GOD, move me from STORY to GLORY! I refuse to quite!
4. Holy Ghost, move me from my YESTERDAY!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

*In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!*
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: JOSHUA 7 – 9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Songs 1: Higher Ground*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Chorus*
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
3. I want to live above the world,

Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
*_HAPPY BLISSFUL NEW MONTH FROM ALL OF US
Seed of Destiny 

Friday, 1st March

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING PRAYER

SCRIPTURE: After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,"Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil": For thine is the kingdom,"and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. Matthew 6":9-13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Communion between man and His Maker happens on the platform of prayer.

It has been confirmed that prayer is a necessity in the life of a child of God; the lifestyle of a Christian is the lifestyle of prayer. However,"many people do not actually understand what prayer is all about; they think that prayer only happens when there is a problem or need. Beloved, prayer is an act that should be done beyond just meeting one’s personal needs. Therefore, it is important to understand what prayer is all about.
Now, what is prayer?

1. Prayer is a platform for communion between God and man
Communion between man and His Maker happens on the platform of prayer (Matthew 6":9)
2. Prayer is the platform for the offering of Thanks,"Praise and Worship to God (Matthew 6":9)
Another aspect of prayer is the prayer of thanksgiving,"praise and worship; this is called the prayer of adoration. We do not only pray when we have needs; praise is part of prayer.
3. Prayer is the platform for the establishment of the Rule and Will of God in the Earth (Matthew 6":10)
Prayer is an avenue to establish the Will,"Rule and Purpose of God in your life, family and the nation; it is the platform where you dethrone the purpose of the devil and enforce the rule of God.
4. Prayer is a platform for accessing our inheritance in God (Matthew 6":11).

At the place of prayer,"you connect what God has in store for you. Prayer gives us access to our inheritance and what belongs to us in God.
Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to maximize the hour of prayer by focusing on the points outlined above whenever you pray.
Remember this": Communion between man and His Maker happens on the platform of prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Maximize the hour of prayer by focusing on the points outlined above whenever you pray.
PRAYER: O LORD,"thank You for the fresh understanding of the subject of prayer. I receive the grace to pray according to Your Will, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING PRAYER.
DAILY READING: Leviticus 24:1 to 25:46,"Mark 10":13 to 31,"Psalm 44": 9 to 26,"Proverbs 10":20 to 21.
QUOTE: What you know determines what you experience. Revelation determines preservation. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Humans sleep for about a third of their lives.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/03/1995 - Yahoo! was incorporated.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, March 1, 2019*

*TOPIC: BE A CIRCUIT BREAKER!*
*Read: 2 Timothy 2:20-26*

*MEMORISE: _And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient_ (2 Timothy 2:24).*

*EXPOSITION*

The science of electricity, no doubt has tremendous benefits to mankind. However, as beneficial as it is, it could be hazardous at times! Normally, the control switch makes light on and off. What makes the light to be off, having pressed the switch is the circuit breaker, which breaks the connection between the switch and the bulb.

So, how do we become “circuit breakers?” The Holy Spirit, in today’s dose of the Living Water, wants every heaven-conscious person to be a breaker of wrath, sedition, rebellion, brawl and wrangling chain. A man who wakes up to face a serious strife with a nagging wife goes out with that embittered and provoked spirit. On the wheels, he unleashes the bitterness on everyone he comes across. One of them happens to be a teacher. Already offended by the man who had troubles with wife at home, the teacher was irked that day at the slightest provocation from colleagues or his students!

You know what! The students who happen to be seniors or even prefects in turn unleash terror on the helpless and defenceless junior students! The evil continues unabated in that viral chain! While this may get to you, as a child of God, you need to be a breaker, so that you can be a broker of peace *(Heb. 12:14).* That malady must stop when it reaches a heaven-conscious person. A child of God will return smiles for any form of provocation. 

He will not think of revenge, *(Rom 12:21)* offence, right claiming or cheating, after all he is told to be available to be cheated. May the ever effective Holy Spirit help us to rule over our spirit, for he who has a rule over his spirit is better than a man who conquers a whole city *(Prov. 16:32).* Stay blessed.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to always be ignited by the Holy Spirit instead of immoderate passion.
*2.* Oh Lord, I want to be fool for Christ’s sake. Help me!
*3.* Lord, quench the fire of disunity burning in our churches today, occasioned by impatience and pride.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 4:33 – 6:16; Mark 6:36 – 7:1
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM