The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 24th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 24TH FEBRUARY.

THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST.

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to THE CHURCH, WHICH IS HIS BODY, THE FULNESS OF HIM THAT FILLETH ALL IN ALL (Ephesians 1:22-23).

Our opening Scripture is so powerful, and so revealing. The Church is the fullness of Christ! That means we’re the completion of Christ; He’s the head, and we’re the body, and when you put us together, we’re the Christ in full. We’re the fullness of Him that fills everything. Blessed truth! I wish that all of God’s children would grasp this!

John 1:16 says, “And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” We’ve received of His fullness. No wonder Jesus said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself”; He was talking about inherent life.

He’s full of life; He’s all of life; all of divinity. God the Father doesn’t have any more life than Jesus has. Then, we read in John 1:16 that we have received of His fullness. He’s full of God, and that fullness has passed unto us, not in trickles, but in it’s entirety. If we had less life than He does, we’d not be the fullness of Him, because the Scripture says, “…the church, Which is his body, THE FULNESS OF HIM THAT FILLETH ALL IN ALL.” Each one of us is filled in Him, and with Him. You’re in Him, and He’s in you. This was God’s plan, idea, and dream from the foundation of the world, for us to be the fullness of Christ, and He accomplished it in Christ Jesus, and by sending the Holy Spirit to live in us.

The Church is a supernatural body; and you’re part of that body. You’re full of God, not sickness and disease. You might have been told that you came from a poor family, therefore, you may not really amount to much in life; but that can’t be, because you belong in another family; the family of Christ—the Church! And in Christ, you’re in wealth, splendour, prosperity, and glory. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve got treasures in me! The glory of God is in me; the life of God is in me; the Word of God is working in me, and I’m the reflection of the Word of God. I’m filled with Christ, and as He is, so am I in this world! My life is a continuous manifestation of Christ and the supernatural! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 6:30-56 & Leviticus 25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 17:14-21 & Exodus 5

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the investments You’ve made in my life. I am conscious of Your abilities in me and the changes that can be accomplished in society through me, as I blaze new trails for the purpose of fulfilling Your good pleasure. I thank You for the young people all over the world; for Your grace, wisdom,

and ability that has come upon them to dream and apprehend the excellent future that You’ve destined for them. I thank You for granting the older generation the motivation and fortitude to do what is right and necessary for the younger generations to live up to their full potentials and fulfill their destinies in You, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: ARE YOU A STUMBLING BLOCK?

MEMORISE:

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. Mark 9:42

READ: 1 Corinthians 8:9-12

9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

10 For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;

11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?

12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

The Holy Spirit often depicts the Christian life as a race. Stumbling blocks are obstacles place along the course of this race in order to trip people and bring them down as they try to reach the finishing line. Stumbling blocks are not meant for believers; rather, they are deliberately designed as obstacles on the way of young or immature Christians that are not yet properly established in the Christian faith. In several portions of the Bible- fourteen to be precise- God speaks about stumbling blocks in very strong terms, as seen in today’s memory verse. The unfortunate thing about stumbling blocks is that even fellow believers can be used as stumbling blocks by the enemy. The question is, are you a stumbling block?

A common scene on the street of many Nigerian cities these days is law enforcement agents and traffic control officers rushing in on unsuspecting drivers to arrest them for breaking traffic laws. In some cases, you can easily tell from the vehicle number plates that such drivers are strangers who may not be conversant with certain traffic rules peculiar to that city. Often, the traffic signs showing these rules are well hidden in places that are not easily visible to naïve drivers. These officials are usually well positioned to warn and educate these strangers about the rules before they break them, but they do not, preferring instead to prey on their ignorance. In the language of the Bible, such officers have made themselves stumbling blocks to these road users. The Bible speaks against being a stumbling block to your neighbor or putting on the way anything that may cause him or her to fall (Romans 14:13). Also, Romans 13:10 states that love does not commit evil against his neighbor. If indeed we are truly born again, we will find it extremely difficult to place obstacles on the way of anyone, especially children of God, being our brothers and sisters in the Lord.

God takes the issue of stumbling blocks very seriously. Children of God should stop messing with fellow Christian. God is jealous for His people; remember that we were all bought with the precious Blood of Jesus. We are therefore precious in His sight. Anyone who tries to corrupt, mislead, deceive, outsmart, or trap a child of God is in danger of God’s judgment (Mark 9:42). No one should be identified as the reason for another’s fall. I decree in the Name that is above all other names that anyone setting you up for failure, downfall or problems shall be buried in the sea of life today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please open my eyes to recognize any way I am being a stumbling block to others in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 8-9

Isaiah 46

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, 2019*

*TOPIC: FROM ANUS TO ANU! YOUR NAME MUST CHANGE THIS YEAR!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 62:1-12*

A man with the surname ANUS claims he was unable to campaign politically on Facebook because his name was too rude. Political candidate Luc Anus, is standing as a council candidate in Lobbes, south Belgium, but when someone posted a photo of his election poster online, he decided he would have to change his name.

He is now listed as ‘Luc Anu’ on the social media site, with Luc telling local reporters: ‘Facebook just does not accept my name.’ The picture of his election post went viral in Belgium! According to data from the Belgian civil registry, there are 49 people with ANUS as their last names and they all live in the French-speaking Wallonia region of the country. What a sensational world we live in! *This man had to change his name from ANUS to ANU because of politics!*

And the Holy Ghost wants you to know that whether the devil likes it or not, YOUR NAME WILL CHANGE THIS YEAR for good! Abram was changed to Abraham! Sarai to SARAH! Simon was changed to PETER! Saul was changed to PAUL!
*Whatever name your God has not called you will EXPIRE this year!* Whatever name EVIL POWERS have forced on you will DRY UP BY FIRE this year and at the LAGOS OGUDU ANOINTING SERVICE of Today at 7:30am! Note this: *Isaiah was a prophet for 59 years in Israel, whose ministry spanned the reign of 4 different kings.* See Isaiah 62:2 – “And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings they glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.” See Vs 4: Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah…” WRITE DOWN THE NAMES YOU WANT TO BE CALLED AND bring them to the Lagos Mountain *this morning* by 7:30am!

Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS! Pastors will have priority! Yes! I see a NEW NAME coming on you for good!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, God of all FLESH; change my name from STORY TO GLORY!
3. Lord, God of Prophet Isaiah; change my name for good!
4. Lord, God of Peter; change my name from COMMOTION to SOLUTION!
5. I reject any name my God has not called me in 2019 *(Decree and cancel anything you don’t desire now).*
6. Pray about today’s Lagos SUNDAY service now!
7. Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him again!
*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 26 – 28*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Seed of Destiny 

Sunday, 24th February 

TOPIC: THE IMPORTANCE OF JOY AND MERRIMENT

SCRIPTURE: A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. 
Proverbs 17:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The atmosphere of Joy transmits healing because joy attracts God’s Presence.

It has been established that the atmosphere of God’s Presence is the atmosphere of joy,"jubilance and merriment. That is why people become depressed when they neglect the atmosphere of God’s Presence. If you want to overcome depression, crave for and embrace the Presence of God
Praise and worship provokes the Presence of God. People who are given to praising God are carriers of His Presence.

Now, what is the importance of joy and merriment?
1) Joy is therapeutic and medicinal (Proverb 17":22).
Joy usually accompanies praise and worship. This joy,"in turn, supplies medicine and healing to the body. The atmosphere of joy, therefore, transmits healing because joy attracts the Presence of God and the Presence of God is pregnant with healing and deliverance. That is to say, praise escalates joy which in turn invites God’s Presence and when God steps in, healing takes place.
The Presence of God has nothing to do with sorrow and depression. Depression, therefore, is the devil’s key for disconnecting people from God’s Presence.
2) Praise connects the saints with the benefits of redemption (Psalm 67":3-5).
The flow of joy triggers the release of God’s goodness encapsulated in the redemption package.
Beloved,"I curse every root of depression, dryness and sickness in your life; you shall live in perpetual joy and celebration in the Name of Jesus.
Remember this": The atmosphere of Joy transmits healing because joy attracts the Presence of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to maintain your joy at all cost by engaging in praise and worship to God.
2. Forgive in advance all offences that can tamper with your joy.
PRAYER: O Lord,"help me to maintain a constant atmosphere of joy and celebration. Help me not to dwell in the realm of depression, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE ATMOSPHERE OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP (PART 2).

DAILY READING: Leviticus 15:1 to 16:28,"Mark 7":1 to 23,"Psalm 40":11 to 17,"Proverbs 10":13 to 14.
AMAZING FACT: The oldest known goldfish lived up to 43 years of age. Its name was Tish.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/02/1582 - Pope Gregory XIII corrected the Julian calendar.
QUOTE: In the life of a worshipper, the threshing floor beautifully expresses the importance of divine dealings to bring about a change, repentance or transformation. Culled from, THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 24, 2019

TOPIC: DISCOVER YOUR TALENT
Read: Exodus 31:1-8

MEMORISE: And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze (Exodus 31:3-4).

EXPOSITION

Having been created in God’s image, all human beings were designed to be creative and innovative. By our natural design, there should be no person that will be of no use. We all have hidden talents, but we are not always so good at identifying what they are. Some may have more talents than others, but we all have at least one. If a person can determine what his talents are, he can tap into an amazing resource that can help him in every aspect of his life.

By the way, what is talent? Talent is an unusual ability to do some things well, especially in artistic areas. It is an extra ordinary ability. Talent is natural endowment of a person. It is the part of God we share with Him as human beings, saved or unsaved. A talent is something that you can do with great skill without really having to study or train for it. Some people are talented in music or artistic ability like Bezalel in the Bible (Exo. 31:1-5). One can be talented in communication skills, etc.

The talents you have will help you a lot to fulfil your purpose for living. They will help you a lot to succeed without stress. Eventually, they will help you to stand before great men. Once Joseph interpreted the King’s dream, he was promoted to the position of the second in command even in the foreign land (Gen. 41:39-41). It was his ability to interpret dream that made a way for him. Discover your God-given talent/potentials; they will make a way for you (Prov. 18:16).

Finally, you can discover your talents by knowing what gives you the most joy fulfilment. Is it music? Is it sport? Is it teaching? Listen to others to evaluate what you are good at. You should also take a critical look at the activities that give you greatest sense of meaning and purpose in life. Above all, cooperate with Jesus and allow His Holy Spirit to lead you into His very purpose for your life and living. After all, He created you, and has the best for you (cf. Jer. 29:11). Don’t leave Him out of your search.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make me an assets, not a liability, to my generation, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, give me enough capacity to maximize and release my potentials, for Your own glory and benefit of humanity, in Jesus’ name.
3. Pray in Jesus’ name against all talent-wasting spirit in the lives of our youths.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 24:10 – 25:50; Mark 4:10 – 4:31
HAVE A REFRESHING TIME IN HIS PRESENCE............. SHALOM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM