The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 5th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 5TH FEBRUARY.

STRONG AND TOUGH IN THE HOLY GHOST.

…none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24).

Like the Apostle Paul, it makes no difference the adversities we face; we stand strong and tough in the Holy Ghost! We affirm, “None of these things move me.” Hallelujah!

Occasionally, your commitment to Christ and convictions about the Gospel will be tested; as someone who lives by God’s Word, you’ll surely be persecuted. But be of good cheer, because greater is He that’s in you than all your adversaries and persecutors put together. They may come out against you one way, but they’ll flee before you seven ways.

Never be bothered about the tests and trials that come your way; the Lord allows them because He knows the stuff you’re made of. You’re more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37); you always win. You reign and rule in union with Christ; nothing can put you down. The fiercer the challenges you face, the greater your victories and testimonies. That’s why James, in his epistle, admonished, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2).

The reason the Lord would ask you to rejoice when all hell seems to be breaking loose is that He knows you’re a victor. No situation that you face has the power to overwhelm you. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 says, “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed”; why? The answer is in the preceding verse 7; “…we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

The power in you to always win, to consistently triumph, make progress, rise like an edifice—towering far above and beyond the adversities and persecutions that come your way, is of God! Therefore, never cower, give in or faint under any pressure whatsoever. Remain strong and tough, for you’re born to reign, rule and win. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

I’m born of God; therefore, I’ve overcome the world and its failing systems. Irrespective of raging opposition, I win; I triumph gloriously by the power of the Holy Ghost that’s at work in me mightily. I’m more than a conqueror; convinced of my eternal victory over Satan, advancing in life from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:36-39 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 25:1-30 & Exodus 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 12:31-38 & Genesis 36

#TALKINGSESSION 5TH FEBRUARY
KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD
Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for enlightening the eyes of my spirit through Your Word, to see and receive every good thing that You’ve made available to me in Christ Jesus. I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ. I thank you for the revelations of Your Word that inspire faith in my spirit and produce great

testimonies in my life. I am confident of the greater glory that lies ahead, for my path is as the shining light that shines more and more unto the perfect day. All that concerns me is perfected by You. You’ve made my life pleasant and my future is bright; and for this, I am exceedingly grateful, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: PREPARED FOR THE STORM?

MEMORISE:

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16

READ: Matthew 7:24-27

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

As seen in today’s Bible reading, the Holy Spirit often uses the characteristics of storms figuratively to teach about human situations. I therefore believe that understanding the nature of storms will help us triumph over the challenges of life. In the physical realm, storms are violent disturbances of the atmosphere, usually accompanied by rain, strong winds, thunder, lightning or snow. Approaching with high speed, storms often render their victims virtually helpless, leaving them with few or no options in terms of defense or counter attack. For this reason, storms can leave behind a trail of destruction of life and property of catastrophic magnitude.

The good news is, irrespective of their nature, God has control over storms! Even the strongest storms are subject to His authority. Nahum 1:3 declares that the Lord has His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and several other passages of the Bible depict God as walking on the wings of the wind and riding on storms (2 Samuel 22:11, Psalm 18:10, Psalm 104:3). Job 38:1 tells us that God answered Job out of the whirlwind as though He has been reclining there, and in Mark 4:39, amidst a terrible storm, Jesus Christ arose, rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, “Peace, be still!” in obedience to His command, the wind immediately ceased, and there was a great calm. In the Name that is above all other names, I command every raging storm in your life to cease now.

Since little or nothing can be done to neutralize a raging storm by way of prevention or defense, the Holy Spirit teaches that the wise thing to do is to prepare for it. Preparing for the storms of life ranks so high in importance that today’s Bible reading classifies all of mankind according to their preparedness. The well prepared ones are tagged wise, while the unprepared are called foolish. Note that both the wise and foolish will be subjected to the adversity of the storm, and no one will be exempted. You therefore need to be adequately prepared for storms by holding on to Jesus, who is a shelter in the midst of the storm! God will deliver you from every storm of life in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me the wisdom to adequately prepare for the storms of life. You know all things before they happen, please guide my feet to the place of all-round security in You in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Luke 20-21

Isaiah 32:9-33:9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: OH, YOU STRANGE BLOOD! KEEP QUIET FOREVER NOW! – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 4:1-11; HEBREWS 12:24

Welcome! I am led to ask a question and the Holy Ghost is set to use it to speak to millions through today’s devotional: “The chicken and the egg, which one comes first”? Each time I ask this question during interviews or church services, the response is always amazing. But while you ponder over your answer, be reminded that life is more spiritual than physical and life or death is in the blood.

There are many people going through unexplainable battles because (permit me to use this word) “BLOOD” is speaking against them. The blood of your ancestors, the blood of your great-grandfather/mother, etc. Abel was killed by CAIN his brother! But not that after his death, his blood was still speaking! Amazing! There are many dead people whose BLOOD is still speaking! If Abel’s blood did not speak, we wouldn’t have known that blood can speak even after the body starts to decay! The chicken and the egg are interwoven; they are inseparable just like your blood and that of your ancestors cannot be separated. Perhaps some of your ancestors were killed like Abel – they did not die a natural death! A lot of UNKNOWN EVENTS had happened in your family line many years ago before you were born.

Job 8:8-9 reveals “For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers: (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow).” What you don’t know is bigger than you and you cannot successfully fight any battle of life in ignorance! So arise today and use today’s devotional to declare a 3-day prayer season! Decree against ANY STRANGE BLOOD of unknown ancestors, whose voice of revenge is still speaking in your FAMILY LINE! Know that when you got BORN AGAIN, the BLOOD of Jesus began to speak for you against ANY OTHER STRANGE BLOOD (See Hebrews 12:24)! Luke 11:51 says: “From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, it shall be required of this generation.” Oh, BLOOD SPEAKS even after MANY GENERATIONS! As we conclude tomorrow, determine that any speaking blood working against your destiny or family destiny MUST DRY UP today!

The Great International Asaba Special Anointing Service Is On Friday 8th, 6pm and Saturday 9th, 7:30am Due To Nigerian General Elections. Theme: “Satanic Saloons: Catch Fire!” Venue is the CENOTAPH. I Shall Lay Hands on all Present! Bring your 2019 prayer points! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

The UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is SATURDAY February 16th. Call: =443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 80972#. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…

1. Repent from any secret sin now! LORD, HAVE MERCY ON THE SINS OF MY FATHERS (Pray it seriously for 3 days).

2. I command: Any PAST, STRANGE BLOOD OF MY FAMILY LINE; DRY UP! KEEP SILENT! STOP SPEAKING FROM THIS DAY! THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OF Nazareth is against YOU now! I loose my STORY to GLORY testimony this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days)
THE BIBLE IN YEAR: NUMBERS 1 – 3
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Song 5: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;

We will understand it better by and by.
Chorus

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: CONFRONTING THE CONFRONTATION OF YOUR CONVICTION

TUESDAY 5 FEBRUARY,"2019

SCRIPTURE": That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet,"saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Matthew 8":17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you do not confront,"you cannot conquer.

It has been confirmed that Revelation is key to possession; light is key to might and flight. What you perceive is what you possess and what you cannot see, you cannot seize. Therefore, light is very important in actualizing destiny.

However, there are confrontations against one’s convictions in life; they are things that confront what you believe to be true. When such confrontations arise, what to do is to confront them with God’s Word. When you confront them, they would give way for your conviction.

Now, let me give you a practical example": One day,"a cousin of Papa Bishop David Oyedepo who is a doctor took his (Papa Oyedepo’s) blood pressure, and suddenly screamed at the result saying, ‘Aha! Sir, the machine shows that you have hypertension’. However, based on what God previously showed him from Matthew 8":17,"he resisted the result vehemently and said, ‘No! I don’t have hypertension. What has been taken away on the cross cannot be there’. But the doctor said, ‘Sir, but the equipment is showing it’. 

Then Papa replied, ‘Well, maybe, it is your blood pressure that is showing on the machine because it is both of us that are touching the machine’. He confronted the confrontation of his conviction by resisting the result of the doctor and that was the end of that hypertension.

Beloved, what you do not confront, you cannot conquer. When the devil tries to tell you that what God reveals to you is not true, confront it by a prayer of faith and brutal word-based declaration.
Remember this": What you do not confront,"you cannot conquer.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Refuse to believe every negative sign and symptom the devil is showing you in any area of your life.
2. Confront every confrontation of your conviction by prayer and brutal word-based declaration.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I refuse to accept everything that contradicts Your Word in my life. I confront every confrontation against my conviction in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH.

DAILY READING: Exodus 21:22 to 23:13,"Matthew 24":1 to 28,"Psalm 29":1 to 11,"Proverbs 7":6 to 23.
AMAZING FACT: If you are tired,"exercise will help you become strong.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 05/02/1961- The first issue of the ‘Sunday Telegraph’ was published.
QUOTE: Revelation is doorway to the Blessing. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service by 5:30pm tomorrow at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. God bless you as you come.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, February 5, 2019*

*TOPIC: GOD IS INDESCRIBABLE*

*Read: 1 Samuel 14:6-14*
*MEMORISE: _Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!_ (Roman 11:33).*

*EXPOSITION*

No one can enjoy the goodness of God beyond the degree of understanding he has about Him. The level of our understanding of God determines the level of our relationship with Him. Our victories and successes in life is in how much we know God. Jonathan, the son of King Son, was a perfect example of someone who knew God as a young man, he proved it when he alone ran to the battle against the Philistines.

When the armies of Israel had no weapons to fight battle, it was during this time that Jonathan summoned his armour bearer to follow him to fight with the Philistines, their dangerous and strong enemies. *(I Sam.13:19-23).* He left his father with up to six hundred able men of war at home, without telling anybody he took the courage to stand against the enemies of God’s people. He fought and eventually won the battle all alone. What was the secret behind his victory? He knew who God is and how He operates. Here is what he told his armour bearer: *_“Then Jonathan said to the young man who bore his armor, "Come, let us go over to the garrison of these uncircumcised; it may be that the LORD will work for us. For nothing restrains the LORD from saving by many or by few’”_ (I Sam.14:6).*

This revelation statement, _“for nothing restrains the LORD from saving by many or by few”,_ is the secret behind Jonathan’s victory. This statement opens our eyes to some attributes of God, no human being can share with Him. For example, God is infinite. 

He knows no boundaries and He is without measure. God is also sovereign, i.e., He is free to do what He knows to be the best and no person or any other force can stop Him from executing His purpose *(Isa. 46:10).* God’s attributes are incomprehensible. This attribute of God means that He cannot be fully known *(Isa. 40:28).* God also has attribute of irresistibility *(Num. 23:20; Dan.4:35).* Nothing can resist Him. Another one is incomparability of God *(Isa.46:5; Lam.3:37).* God is more than how you think He is. God is indescribable. You cannot predict Him. You just need to put your trust in Him.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I praise your Holy name because you are incomparable, irresistible and indescribable.
*2.* Teach me, Oh Lord, to put my trust in You everyday, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, make Yourself known to all Your children of little faith, and double-minded ones.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 26:5 – 28:10; Matthew 22:43 – 23:18
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM