The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 2nd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY.

PERSEVERE IN PRAYER.

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Every Christian has a right to pray and expect answers; it’s part of our heritage in Christ. Knowing this, prayer should be for you, moments of fellowship and expectation. 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” We were called into communion and participation with the God-kind. This means you can talk to the Lord directly, and as a friend, and He’ll hear and answer you.

No wonder Jesus emphasized in a parable, the need for men to pray always and persevere in prayer. God delights in answering your prayers. 1 Peter 3:12 says, “For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers….”

Through prayer, your spirit is stirred to respond to the Lord more quickly. 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….” Moreover, when you pray in other tongues, you’re speaking mysteries, divine secrets: “For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God…in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths {and} hidden things [not obvious to the understanding]” (1 Corinthians 14:2 AMPC). You can bring forth divine secrets regarding your family, business, education, and all that concerns you, if you’d pray fervently in the spirit.

You might not know what steps to take in certain areas of life, but as you pray in other tongues, illumination comes. Someone says, “But I’ve been praying in tongues and still haven’t received the direction or go-ahead for the things I want to do”; persevere! Keep praying, knowing you’ll surely receive answers. The Bible says if the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth (Ecclesiastes 11:3). Keep filling the clouds with your heartfelt prayers.

James 5:16 (AMPC) tells us that as the righteous, our prayers must be heartfelt and persistent: “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” You’ve been made righteous, and have become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; therefore, your prayers make tremendous power available, dynamic in its working. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I rejoice at the glorious impact and changes that take place in, and for me as I pray. Even now, I’m suffused in the glory of your presence, as your love fills my heart, and thrills my soul. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

1 John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 23 & Exodus 24-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 12:1-9 & Genesis 33

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Father, you’re my life, and all that I seek. In You I live, and move, and have my being; you’re my peace, my refuge, and my strength. I abide in You, just as you abide in me, and I am bearing fruits of righteousness, walking in Your greater blessings. I am unconquerable and indestructible because Your Word is my life.

My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural because you’ve made me the centre of Your operation on the earth. Christ is alive in me; therefore, I am a success, a winner, and a champion forever! I am loaded with all might in my inner man and I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: CHANGE!

MEMORISE:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19

READ: Isaiah 55:6-7

6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. Jeremiah 13:23

Although change is one word that people like throwing around, living a life of change that emanates from the transformation of the inner man is impossible without God’s divine power. The world realizes this truth, but because they are unwilling to acknowledge and submit to the supremacy of God, they have devised a lie saying that our character is an inherent part of our nature which cannot be changed, and people are perfect just the way they are. Indeed, our all-knowing God acknowledges in Jeremiah 13:23 the impossibility of changing the nature of sin through human efforts, but he further says to us in Matthew 19:26b

“With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”

Every true relationship with God begins with accepting the need to embrace change- that is, change from the old Adamic nature to the divine nature in Christ, from living in sin to walking in the spirit, from reliance on human wisdom, knowledge and ability to total dependence on the invisible power of God, and from a life of consistent disobedience to a life of complete submission to God’s will. However, the irony is that people resist the change that brings total transformation of the inner man, rather desiring the kind of change that satisfies their worldliness and lusts. With their mouths they cry “change” and agree that life should not remain as it has been, but changing from ungodly ways to the way of righteousness is unacceptable to them. In other words, the human attitude to change is hypocritical, criticizing any call for change that points to godliness, which is the only kind of change that can transform a person’s body, soul, and spirit.

In simple terms, the kind of genuine change that leads to transformation is impossible without God. Human institution can successfully reform, rehabilitate, refine or even improve a person, but real conversion from sinner to saint cannot be achieved without divine intervention. For this reason, those who desire genuine change in all ramifications of life must come to God by accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of God into their lives. Are you one of those seeking real change? Today is your day! Genuinely repent of your sins, confessing them to the Lord and accepting His Lordship over your life.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I desire real change in my life; please transform me today in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Luke 14-15

Isaiah 30:8-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4. O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5. Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Savior and my Friend.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: THE TOILETS WERE TOO DIRTY! CAN HE USE YOU??

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2TIMOTHY 2:14:24?

Welcome to today’s STORY TO GLORY encounter with the King of kings! Verse 20-21 of today’s scripture says, “But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver but also of wood and earth, and some to honour and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good word.” See Isaiah 6:8 – “Also I heard the voice of the LORD, saying; ‘Whom shall I send, and who will go for us…” There is this story a great man of God told us when we were in a service sometime in 2017. The story was about a young lady who was a student in one of the universities in South West Nigeria. The university was hit by acute water shortage such that inhabitants of the university community could not get water to do their normal chores. The young Christian lady was pressed on one of the water scarcity days and needed to go to the toilet badly to relieve herself.

She went to the first toilet and discovered that it had been badly messed up and was not even flushed. Human faeces was visibly loaded in it. She rushed out and couldn’t use it. She went to another and met it in the same condition and couldn’t use it. As she went from toilet to toilet, she found none that she could use. Meanwhile, this young woman had been praying to God to user her. So, when she couldn’t use any of the toilets, the Lord asked her “Why can’t you use the toilets?” She said to God; “They are too dirty” The Lord then said to her, “Do you know why I can’t use you; you are too dirty.”There is a question to ask: “Can God use you?” If your answer is “NO,” then you have work to do. Probably, laziness, sin, pride, etc, could be the reasons why God can’t use you yet. Examine yourself! In this year 2019 and at the ASABA anointing service of February 8th and 9th where I shall LAY HANDS ON ALL PRESENT, clean up so that you can be a vessel HE can use and NO WICKED POWER CAN SHAVE YOUR HAIR this year!

ASABA SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE; NOW FEBRUARY Friday 8th and Saturday 9th!
Friday February 8th: 6pm and Saturday 9th, 7:30am Due To The Nigerian General Elections Next Weekend!

Theme: “SATANIC SALOONS: CATCH FIRE; MY HAIR (GLORY) CANNOT BE SHAVED THIS YEAR!” Venue is the CENOTAPH. Come with your 2019 prayer points as I lay hands on all present again! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…?
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Repent from ANY secret sin now!

3. Holy Ghost, make me a vessel You can use!

4. Take away from me all DIRT limiting my readiness for Your use.

5. Father, if You are looking for who to USE, here I am; USE ME!

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: LEVITICUS 17 – 19

BY: DR. GODSWILL IBOMA (DGI) &
BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM

Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee?
1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.

SHARE!

https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: WHAT TO DO TO STAY HEALTHY

SATURDAY 2 FEBRUARY,"2019

SCRIPTURE": That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet,"saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Matthew 8":17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your revelation determines your possession.

Yesterday,"we saw the need to understand our Divine heritage in God; we saw amongst other things that Divine Health is the heritage of God’s children. This is very important because until you know what is yours in God, you can easily become a victim of the negative circumstances of this world.

Now, the important question is, how do you activate the force of Divine health? In other words, what do you do to stay healthy?
Possess the scriptural light regarding your heritage of health!

Beloved, in order to stay healthy in life, it is very important to possess the light or revelation of God’s Word regarding your heritage of Divine health (Isaiah 60":1). Possessing this light is important because your revelation determines your possession.

Let me give you a practical example: one day,"Papa Bishop Oyedepo saw one light in Matthew 8":17 where the Bible says,"‘…Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.’ He said that when he read that verse, the Holy Ghost made the word ‘took’ to stand out. He understood by revelation that God has already taken away every sickness in his body on the Cross of Calvary even before he was born and so, the sickness cannot be there. This means, what has been taken cannot be untaken.

Beloved, what a vital lesson of life! Believing that sickness has already been taken from your life on the Cross of Calvary is a major key to staying healthy (Matthew 8":17). What has already been taken cannot be there. Let this light dwell in you; this is one secret of living in abundant health.
Remember this: Your revelation determines your possession.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Meditate on our Anchor Scripture.
2. Believe that Jesus has taken away all sicknesses on the Cross and what has been taken cannot be untaken.
PRAYER: O Lord,"thank You for Your provision in keeping me in a state of perfect health. I believe that I am healed from every sickness and disease on the Cross of Calvary Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": ACTIVATING THE FORCE OF DIVINE HEALTH
DAILY READING: Exodus 15:19 to 17:7,"Matthew 22":1 to 33,"Psalm 27":1 to 6,"Proverbs 6":20 to 26.
AMAZING FACT: The average distance between the stars in the sky is 20 million miles.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/ 02/1893 - The Edison studio in West Orange,"NJ, made history when they filmed the first motion picture close-up. The studio was owned and operated by Thomas Edison.
QUOTE": Victory is not in view until truth is in place. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTEND: The Destiny Recovery Sunday service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your loved ones.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 2, 2019

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE WEAPONS OF SATAN (II)

Read: Psalm 27:1-3

MEMORISE: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

EXPOSITION

Another weapon Satan uses to fight Christians is fear. Fear is direct opposite of faith. Where the former appears, the latter disappears quickly and vice versa. Fear is a strong weapon in the hand of Satan to fight us. Satan’s primary goal in the thousands of his various attacks on us, is to take down our faith (Luke 22:31-32). He uses the spirit of fear to weaken our faith and prayer life. A Bible scholar says, “If Satan can weaken our faith, he can immobilize us. If he can destroy our faith, he can destroy us”. The more you give room for the spirit of fear, the more you become weak in your spirit man. 

Don’t forget that you cannot fight spiritual battles and win, when you are weak in the Spirit. Someone who is strong in the Spirit but weak in the body, is more secure from Satan’s attack than someone who is weak in the Spirit but strong in the body. It takes someone who has conquered the spirit of fear to say it boldly as the Psalmist: though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident. (Psalm 27:3).

How does Satan use the spirit of fear? He uses this weapon to paint the pictures of our challenges to become bigger and bigger in sizes than they really are. That is why, the best acronym for the word fear is written below in vertical order: F – False E – Evidence A – Appearing R – Real.
Satan makes the false evidence to appear real in his deception, just to create fear in man. It was this weapon he used to ruin the whole congregation of the people of God in the wilderness with the instrumentality of the ten spies (Num. 13:32-33). If you are of God, you have no reason to fear. (Rom.8:15). 

Therefore, stop magnifying Satan with your mouth or your thoughts. Do not listen to any message that promotes Satan. It is God that should be lifted up everyday. But if you have been captured by the Spirit of fear, seek the face of God to deliver you from it (Ps. 34:4).

PRAYER POINTS
1. I stand against the spirit of fear that is living in me in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, develop in me courage and mountain-moving faith to fight the battle of life in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord, add more to the faith of our Church leaders to always conquer the spirit of fear as they administer the Church.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 19:22 – 21:34; Matthew 21:23 – 21:44
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM