The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 1st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 1ST FEBRUARY.

SEE AND LIVE FROM YOUR HEART.

For with the heart man believeth… (Romans 10:10).

Being born again, you received the life and nature of God into your heart, that is, your spirit. The eventual transformation and glory evident in your soul and body are the result of the impact and influence of the life and nature of God in your spirit. This is why God wants you to nurture and develop your spirit.

Your spirit is God’s temple; His dwelling place: that’s where the Kingdom of God is (Luke 17:20-21). No wonder we’re counselled to guard our hearts with all diligence: “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23).

Everything you require for your life is in your heart. The house you’ll live in is in your heart; the money you require is in your heart; the health of your body is in your heart! Life in its fullness is in your heart; therefore, learn to live from your heart.

When you live from your heart, that is, from the inside out, you wouldn’t be bothered about the happenings outside; your experiences wouldn’t determine your response to situations. The economy of the world or of the country where you live may be in shambles, but you’re unmoved, because you’ve learnt how to enjoy your prosperity and turn it on from within you.

Learn to see from your heart. What you see with your heart is more real than what you see with your physical eyes. 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” Seeing with your heart means envisioning and apprehending the realities of the Gospel and of our Kingdom-life with your spirit.

The more important things of life—the eternal things—are all in your heart; therefore, look inwards, and live from there. Isaiah 12:3 says, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation”; where are these wells? They’re in the deep recesses of your heart!

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, in you I put my trust, living the higher life, which you preordained for me to live, following the light and guidance of your Spirit from within me. I’m making progress with giant strides, triumphing all the way, because you’ve set me on high, and established my path in glory, and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Proverbs 23:26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 22:15-46 & Exodus 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 11:21-30 & Genesis 32

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORD OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank you for imparting the divine life into my spirit through your Son Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts in my life, family, finances, and business.

Thank you for making me the dispenser of your glory, wisdom, grace, and excellence. Your excellence and virtues are manifested in, and through, me in ever-increasing splendour! I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I behold the glory of God in the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2019

THEME: WATCH YOUR APPETITE.

MEMORISE:

Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: Proverb 23:6

READ: Genesis 25:28-34

28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

In His infinite wisdom, God designed the human body to require food and water for sustenance. Being the Maker of all things, He is conscious of the fact that He created us with the basic need for food and drink, and He promised to provide these for us. As a child of God, you therefore need not to allow the anxiety of what to eat or drink overwhelm your heart in any way (Matthew 6:25-32).

Delicacies are expensive, mouth-watering meal received for kings, rulers, wealthy individuals and their companions. They are so temping because they are specially packaged to make them irresistible, and they typically have a lonely aroma, sumptuous appearance and fantastic taste. Although delicacies or dainties are not in themselves evil, they are often associated with evil because Satan and his agents tend to use them as a bait to lure innocent souls into developing an unhealthy appetite for them. In Proverbs 23:1-3, the wisdom of God teaches us not to desire the delicacies of leaders and wealthy people because they are more often than not deceitful meal. The story of Daniel and his compatriots in Daniel 1:8-18 clearly shows that basic food and drink are sufficient and not inferior to exotic delicacies and wine in providing the energy and nutrition that our bodies need to function effectively. Psalm 141:4 also teaches us that eating the delicacies of leaders or rich people can lead to covetousness and lure us into participating in their evil acts. Consequently, children of God need to watch their appetite, knowing that God only promises us daily bread and not special delicacies, because He knows what is best for us (Luke 11:3). Let us therefore not develop a taste for delicacies or become addicted to them, so much so that their availability or lack therefore become a major determining factor in our lifestyle decisions, choice of association and general worldview. As a child of God, be satisfied with what you have, so that you can live in total obedience to God instead of being at the mercy of the rich and powerful. For this reason, Hebrews 13:5-6 says:

“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

The unhealthy appetite for delicacies and dainties has turned many Christians into sycophants ad puppets, doing the bidding of wealthy and powerful leaders in order to keep up with certain levels of comfort. I pray that God will deliver anyone in this kind of situation today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Heavenly Father, please turn the hearts of Your children who are asleep or backslidden to genuinely seek your face for revival in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Luke 12-13

Isaiah 29:15-30:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 1ST FEBRUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE PRIZE FOR THE PRICE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1PETER 1:18-19; REVELATION 5:1-9

One of the secrets of STORY or GLORY is PAYING THE PRICE (sacrifice and pain) FOR THE PRIZE (reward and glory). One way of doing this is to always run your race this year and keep the end in mind – right from the beginning! KEEP SEEING WHERE YOU ARE GOING NO MATTER THE MULTITUDES SCREAMING AGAINST YOUR VISION/LIFE! When you do this, the dream will draw you! The goal will grip you.

Don’t look at the valleys! Keep your eyes on the mountain top. Nobody sees you in your STORY PHASE! But they don’t want you to arrive at your GLORY phase! Every winner visualizes the END right from the START or MID JOURNEY! See it! Write it! Speak it! Dream it! And watch it materialize! Another secret of the PRIZE is to invest in your long-term future, even if that means experiencing a short-term sacrifice! This ODM devotional vision is 21 years old.

I have written in bushes, riverside and lived a lonely life when writing! THAT IS THE PRICE – sacrifice FOR WHERE WE ARE TODAY worldwide! I began with just 50 copies and most of my friends told me then, “YOU CANNOT LAST. It’s tedious! It’s painful! Stop it!” At a stage of this vision, I did not own a car because the only one I had broke down due to its “OVERUSE” as our DELIVERY VEHICLE! When the car broke down, I trekked and used commercial motorcars and motorbikes to deliver books.

At a stage, I fell off a motorbike and nearly killed myself because I was the writer, the proofreader, the marketer and the “accountant” of this vision then! We suffered but I kept seeing where I was going! When I could not afford to write in hotels or in my house due to visitors, I started using public schools with unkempt chairs. At a stage, I sat on a NAIL because the chairs were falling apart! I remember writing in a bushy village and I saw a big snake! I could not run but had to “negotiate” with it to turn back! I told the snake then: “I only came here to write and bless my generation. I did not come to kill you, so you cannot kill me. Turn and go elsewhere to look for your food.” This big snake just coiled and “moved” away fast! It was then that I saw some hunters with a dog that was chasing snake! Ah! The story of my PRICE (MY STORY PHASE) for the PRIZE today (THE GLORY PHASE) will fill volumes of books!

Listen: Too many people want to have mountaintop experience at rock-bottom prices and that just doesn’t work. Greatness doesn’t come at a discount. If you want true greatness, if you want to move from STORY to GLORY, you have to pay the full price! There is nothing free even in FREETOWN! Even what you receive freely, like your salvation, has already been paid for by someone – THE LORD JESUS HIMSELF! So determine to pay the price of more fasting, more prayers, more sowing, forgiveness, patience, night prayers, extra hardwork, holiness, working for God, daily quiet time, NEVER QUITTING, etc. This is your STORY to GLORY year! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. I reject being a FAILURE this year! I shall not miss my opportunity!
3. Lord, grant me the grace to pay the PRICE for the PRIZE! I shall walk into my GLORY PHASE! My STORY phase will not be my LAST bus-stop in Jesus name. *Pray about February!
THE BIBLE IN YEAR: LEVITICUS 14 – 16
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Seed of Destiny 

Friday 01 February, 2019.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING OUR HERITAGE OF DIVINE HEALTH.

SCRIPTURE": Then shall thy light break forth as the morning,"and thine health shall spring forth speedily": and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rearward. Isaiah 58:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Not to know one’s heritage in God is to become a victim of the negative circumstances of life.

It is very important to know that we live in a world where the devil is doing overtime in his destructive activities (Revelation 12:12). Apart from polluting humanity with sin,"he also afflicts people with all manner of diseases. This is why we see the outbreaks and escalations of all manner of demonic diseases today such as kidney failure, cancer, HIV, hepatitis, etc.

Now, considering the dangers of these diseases, it is very important to know our heritage of Divine health. This is because, not to know one’s heritage in God is to become a victim of the negative circumstances of life. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Now, I would like you to take note of the following key thoughts on health":

1. Divine health is the heritage of God’s children
As God’s Children,"God created us to enjoy Divine health. We are wired at creation by God to be healthy. So, we don’t have to beg to be healthy (Mark 7":27).
2. Man was created in the Image of a sick-less and die-less God
Man was created in God’s Image (Genesis 1:26-27),"and God is a sick-less and die-less God. As a creature in the image of the sick-less God, you are expected to live a sick-less and diseases-free life.
3. Jesus was absolutely sick-less and existed with an unbeatable strength on the Earth
While Jesus Christ was on earth, He was absolutely sick-less and existed with an unbeatable strength. By redemption, you are expected to function in the realm of the same strength as Jesus Christ. That is the kind of strength you were created to manifest as a Christian.

My counsel is, fight against every form of sickness and weakness in your life with this consciousness; make the choice to remain in the state of perfect health always by believing in God’s Word concerning your health.
Remember this": Not to know one’s heritage in God is to become a victim of the negative circumstances of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Read and study Scriptures on your heritage of Divine health in God.
2. Resist every affliction,"sickness and disease in your life at the place of prayer
PRAYER": O Lord,"I thank You for Your plan to keep me healthy always. I reject every sickness, disease and affliction by the finished work of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING": ACTIVATING THE FORCES OF DIVINE HEALTH
DAILY READING: Exodus 13:17 to 15:18,"Matthew 21":23 to 46,"Psalm 26":1 to 12,"Proverbs 6":16 to 19.
AMAZING FACT: The human feet have 500,"000 sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 01/02/1884 - The first portion,"or fascicle, of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), considered the most comprehensive and accurate dictionary of the English language was published.
QUOTE": Revelation is key to preservation and truth is a secret of triumph. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr. Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, February 1, 2019

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE WEAPONS OF SATAN (I)

Read: Revelation 20:1-10
MEMORISE: So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him (Revelation 12:9).

EXPOSITION

There is a common statement that people usually make which is very far from the biblical truth. They say that Satan has no Salvation, but he has power. The truth of the Bible is that, Satan is a defeated enemy of God and he cannot do anything beyond what God allows him to do. For the believers of the New Testament, Satan can do but nothing in your life, if you do not give room for him, for it is written about us that He that is in us, is greater than he that is in the world.

Nevertheless, Satan has one powerful weapon He fight Christians with He knows that all true believers have already become untouchable to him, because we have been sanctified and covered by the blood of Jesus (Rom. 8:31). From his cunning way, he uses his weapon of deception to lure us to sin. He knows that God hates sin. For Satan knows that many Christians do not understand that covered sin, will remove divine protection from a Christian’s life (Proverbs 28:18).

Whenever Satan wants to deceive us, he uses our minds as he did to Eve in the Garden of Eden and our Lord Jesus Christ after His Forty days fasting. This is the battle of mind (Gal. 5:16-20), It is our duties to keep our minds every moment (Prov. 4:23). He also uses human being as vessels to deceive us. This is what he used to defeat Israel in the case of Balak, the king of Moab. Prophet Balaam was the human vessel Satan used to fight Israel. Balaam knew that in as much as Israel maintain their relationship with God, he could do them no harm (Num. 23:23). He then taught Balak what to do to bring about separation between Israel and God: “But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality” (Rev. 2:14). You have to be sensitive enough to discover anyone in your life, family and ministry that is serving as agent of Satan. Anything that makes you to enjoy the pleasure of sin is Satan’s dangerous weapon to trap you. Please, be wise to know Satan’s strategy to lure people into sin. May you not be his victim in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make me wiser than the deception Satan uses to lure people into sin.
2. Every work of Satan to trap me is destroyed in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, open the eyes of all Christian couples to understand the weapon of deception that Satan uses to scatter homes.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 17:1 – 19:21; Matthew 21:1 – 21:22
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM