The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 26th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 26TH JANUARY.

EXPECTANT OF HIS SOON RETURN.

…this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven (Acts 1:10-11).

Make no mistakes about it, the Lord’s return is closer than many realise. Don’t be deceived by those who say He’s not coming again; the Scriptures already testified of His return, during which the rapture of the Church will take place. And at the rapture, only those expecting Him would be taken to heaven.

So, are you expecting Him? You can tell from the way you live your life every day. Some believe the rapture is going to take people by surprise, like they’ll be swept off their feet; no! The rapture of the Church is going to be by faith. It’ll be an act of your faith to be raptured when it’s time. That means when you hear the trumpet, you must put your faith to work and go! Hebrews 11:5 says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him….”

Some people will be struck with fear when they hear the trumpet, and fear won’t let them leave. This is because they weren’t expecting Him. The Bible says, “…and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (Hebrews 9:28). There has to be an expectation. It’s for the same reason that Paul said, “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord…” (1 Corinthians 15:58).

If you’ve been living for Him, doing His works and bearing fruits of righteousness, happy are you! But if you haven’t, it’s time to make a change, so that when He comes, you’ll be bold in His presence! Your faith will be activated and you’ll be amongst those that’ll be caught up to be with Him forever! “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m bearing fruits of righteousness, giving the lives of men and women in my world a meaning, as I await the soon return of the Master. My faith is effective and effectual, producing required results to the glory of His Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 15:52-58 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 18:15-35 & Exodus 10-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 10:1-11 & Genesis 26
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 26TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: GENUINELY RELATED TO JESUS?

MEMORISE:
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Luke 6:46

READ: Matthew 12:46-50

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

One wonderful discovery I have made about Jesus Christ over the years is that He is indeed truth personified. He is incapable of deceit because He is The Truth. It can be rationalised when an individual deceives another individual, but it is surprising and appalling when people engage in self-deceit. It is self-deceit for a fellow to parade himself or herself as a Christian when in actual fact, he or she knows that they have no relationship with Jesus Christ. To such people, in Luke 6:46 Jesus Christ asks:

“And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?”

The Lord asked a similar question of those who considered themselves His priests in Malachi 1:6:

“A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?”

The questions in this scripture indicate that these priests did not have a good relationship with the God of Israel. In the sight of God, a bad relationship is worse than no relationship at all (Revelation 3:15). It is therefore important that we reflect on the question of having a genuine relationship with Jesus today.

To be genuinely related to Jesus Christ, we must bear some truths in mind. First of these is that our relationship with Jesus is anchored on our obedience to His commandments. This is an area where a lot of 21st century Christians find it difficult to relate to the Bible. To live by the precepts of someone who lived over two thousand years ago sounds absurd, even to some ministers of the gospel. This is why they read their own meaning into the word of God, and this cuts them off from having a relationship with the Master. In today's Bible text, Jesus Christ was clear in declaring to us those who actually are related to Him. In Matthew 12:50, He said:

“For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.”

In John 8:31, He also told the people who believed in Him that if they would continue to live by His commandments, only then would they be His disciples indeed. He further said in Matthew 11:28-30 that those who would be genuinely related to Him must come to Him, take His yoke upon themselves and learn of Him. Beloved, are you in the category of those obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ, or are you among those who feel the Bible is no longer adequate or relevant to teach godliness? How far you are ready to go in doing the will of Christ determines how closely related you are to Him. Do you really belong to Him?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me the grace to do Your will in all things.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Luke 4-5, Isaiah 24:21-25:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 26TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: FAMILY CHEAT DEATH IN BAKER STREET TUBE ‘MIRACLE’?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 18:1-11?

Last night was awesome at the World Anointing Night! Your life and ministry will never cease from OVERFLOWING MIRACLES!I am reminded of the ‘the miracle of Baker Street London’’ --- a tale so gripping that it might be called the 21st Century miracle of the UK! A mother and young child who accidently fell off a London Underground train ‘amazingly’ escaped with their lives after jumping into a pit running below the track. The child’s father, who jumped down to help them, also survived. The PATHETIC incident was watched by the family’s second child from the platform. Not only did they all avoid being killed by the tube train, but they were also fortunate not to have been ELECTROCUTED on the track.

The drama started as the mother was pushing the child in a buggy (a light folding chair on wheels, in which a baby or young child can be pushed about) along the southbound platform of the Jubilee line while looking up at the indicator board that showed when the next train would arrive. She didn’t realize how near she was to the edge of the platform and accidentally pushed the buggy wheels over it. then she, the buggy and the child fell onto the track. The father then jumped down to help them. When they all saw a train coming, they brought the end had come, but they quickly moved into a pit under the track and the train passed safely over the top of them. Amazingly, they all survived without being hurt! CCTV footage of the incident, said passengers were “screaming and waving” to the train driver as he pulled into the platform at 10:12pm. By the time he was able to stop, the train had already gone over the child and his parents but they survived! For a FAST TRAIN TO RUN OVER YOU AND YOU SURVIVE, then your God is actively watching! Don’t forget that where they hid to prevent the train from running over them is popularly called the SUICIDE PIT because those who want to die simply jump in there each year and NONE HAS EVER SURVIVED BEING KILLED BY TRAINS!

What the Holy Ghost is saying to a USER OF today’s devotional is that in this year 2019, you cannot die before your time! A God who is wise enough to create you and the world you live in, is wise enough to protect you from evil and satanic WOLVES! Hear Warren Wiersbe: “The safest place in all the world is in the will of God, and the safest protection in all the world is the name of God.” God told Paul: “For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city” (Acts 18:10). Note: Much people (Many ANGELS FOR 2019)! NO MAN and NO POWER or CIRCUMSTANCE will hurt you because the LORD has many ANGELS in your city! Wow! See this amazing line from the 1799 hymn: AMAZING GRACE: - “Through many dangers, toils and snares, I have already come; ‘Tis grace has brought me safe thus far and grace will lead me home.” Grace will see you through this year and this life in Jesus name! Your Anointing of last night will never dry! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Spirit of God, cause my deliverance from EVIL daily this year in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 35 – 37?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?

Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross?
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

Chorus
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: LIVING IN THE REVERENTIAL FEAR OF GOD

SATURDAY JANUARY 26,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And Joseph said unto them the third day,"This do, and live; for I fear God": Genesis 42:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Reverence for God makes you a reference point on Earth.
It has been established that God distinguishes people who are dedicated to Him. Therefore,"understanding dedication is key to being distinguished in life.

The question is, what is dedication? Dedication to God means living in the reverential fear of God.
Now, what does it mean to live in the referential fear of God?

It is living with Respect and Regard for God (Genesis 42":18)

Living in the reverential fear of God means living with respect and regard for God and His Laws. When you have reverential fear for God,"you respect God and His Word; you do not disrespect God or His Word.

Sometime ago, there was someone who was kidnapped and while in the kidnapper’s den, the kidnappers told him, ‘Look at me; let me tell you. I do not fear God, how much more man?’ Beloved, the lack of reverential fear for God made the kidnapper to look and act like the devil. To live in the reverential fear of God means to respect and honour God. For example, allowing your phone call to interrupt your prayer life is a lack of reverential fear for God. That is, those who are not dedicated to God do not fear God, they answer phone calls, text messages and even chew gum while in church service.

The question is, can you chew gum or answer a call when you are before the president of your nation? Some people even drop waste materials in church instead of putting them in the waste basket. Their behaviour confirms that they do not regard or respect God. Beloved, to be dedicated to God is to live in the reverential fear of God, and reverence for God makes you a reference point on earth
Remember this": Reverence for God makes you a reference point on Earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make reverence for God the guiding principle of your life.
2. Do not respect people at the expense of God.
PRAYER: O Lord,"help me to reverence You in all that I do in life in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 6).
DAILY READING: Exodus 2:11 to 3:22,"Matthew 17":10 to 27,"Psalm 22":1 to 18,"Proverbs 5":7 to 14.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/01/1911 - Inventor Glenn H. Curtiss flew the first successful seaplane.
AMAZING FACT: Our eyes are made up of over 2 million working parts.

QUOTE: Prayer is not effective until the matter of sin has been dealt with. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday service tomorrow by 9 am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, January 26, 2019*

*TOPIC: BIBLICAL GENTLENESS IN DISPLAY*
*Read: Galatians 6:1-5*

*MEMORISE: _Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted_ (Galatians 6:1).*
*EXPOSITION*

The word, gentleness, has taken on negative connotations in our society today. For many people, it suggests one who is spineless and spiritless, one who lacks strength and virility. 

Gentleness, according to the Bible, is a disposition that is even-tempered, tranquil balanced in Spirit, unpretentious, and that has the passions under control. It is a character quality that is equitable, reasonable, forbearing, moderate, fair and considerate. 

Gentleness is power and strength under control. Is your own strength under control? It involves courtesy and consideration in one’s dealing with others. Gentleness also means carefulness in our approaches to others. By nature, we are children of wrath, but when God lays His hands upon us, He tames us, takes away our harshness and gives us gentle nature.

The quality of gentleness is one of the Kingdom characters we need to influence our society to draw people of the world into the fold *(2 Tim. 2:24).* This includes true humility that does not consider itself too good or too exalted for humble tasks. Jesus is the perfect role model for us to study and learn from, especially with how He coped with people while He was here on the planet earth. His actions and behaviours towards others should be a major study for us. When He was in serious agony of the cross, He was still praying for His enemies *(Luke 23:34).* A gentle word or a gentle touch from a particular Christian can really open up door for other persons to receive Jesus and His healing and deliverance power into their lives *(Titus 3:1-2).*

We cannot but come into situations that bring conflicts with people in our daily lives. Naturally, it is easy for us to react with violence or anger especially if we feel insecure in our positions. But when we trust the Holy Spirit to help us, we can be gentle, whatever conflicts may arise. We cannot counterfeit true gentleness. It is the fruit of the Holy Spirit *_(Gal. 5:22)._* Once you really start walking in the Holy Spirit with His divine qualities operating and flowing through you, you will really be able to feel and sense when you should handle a certain person or situation with more of a touch of gentleness than with any kind of stern rebuke or condemnation.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Open my heart to the move of the Holy Spirit to possess the quality of gentleness in Jesus’ name.
*2.* As from today, help me Lord to put my power and strength under control.
*3.* Lord, help all true Christians to know how to display gentleness among unbelievers where we serve as the light and the salt.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Exodus 3:21 – 6:8; Matthew 16:23 – 17:16
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A BLESSED AND GLORIOUS WEEKEND.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM