The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 21st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 21ST JANUARY.

THE WORDS OF JESUS.

…THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE (John 6:63).

The words of Jesus are life-giving words. His words are full of power, bringing the dead back to life (John 11:43-44), causing the blind to see (Matthew 9:27-30), and making the impotent whole again (John 5:2-9). When He walked the earth, He was a marvel. The Bible says, “…the common people heard him gladly” (Mark 12:37). His words appealed to every class with solutions to their pains and miseries. No one truly heard Him and remained the same.

When you study His speech, His communication, you have to come to one of two conclusions: He’s either God or was insane. But if He were insane, then insanity becomes wisdom, because His words were too consistent, too powerful, too gracious, too loving, and too divine to be insane. He spoke with such audacity and power that challenged the most erudite and authoritative minds.

When some officers were sent to arrest Him, rather than arrest Jesus, they were “arrested” by His words. They were so captivated by His teachings that they forgot their mission. When asked why they had come back without Him, they minced no words; they said, “…Never has a man talked as this Man talks! [No mere man has ever spoken as He speaks!]” (John 7:46 AMPC).

What did He say of Himself? Remember, as He is, so are we in this world. For example, He said, “I’m from above; I’m not of this world” (John 8:23); see yourself the same way and speak accordingly. He said, “I and my Father are one” (John 10:30); affirm the same thing. Study His words for yourself, because the revelation of Jesus is actually the revelation of the new creation. He said, “…carefully study the Scriptures because…They do in fact tell about me” (John 5:39 NCV). In Him, you see you! And like Him, your words are spirit and they are life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Gracious Father, I thank you for your words in my mouth, for they’re life indeed. As Jesus is, so am I; therefore, the words I speak are spirit and life. Even now, I declare that your righteousness is revealed and manifested in all that concerns me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 12:35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 14:13-36 & Genesis 49-50

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 8:12-22 & Genesis 21

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for calling me into fellowship with Your Son Jesus in whom the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily. Thank you Father for I am complete in Christ Jesus Who is Head of all things, for by Him were all things created that are in heaven and in earth. The world belongs to me because I am a child

of the Monarch of the Universe. I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds. By the power of that Name, I declare that I am living the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 21ST JANUARY 2019

THEME: QUALIFIED BY GRACE

MEMORISE:
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephesians 2:8

READ: Ephesians 2:8-10

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

For you to truly appreciate what grace is, you need to see it as the love of God clouded in mystery. Throughout the Bible, those who encountered God's grace were blessed and favoured, and they could hardly explain what justified the favour they received. One of those who enjoyed God's grace declared in 1 Chronicles 17:16b:

“Who am I, O LORD God, and what is mine house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?”

The good news is that God's grace is made abundantly available to all those who desire to be saved and blessed today. Titus 2:11-12 says:

“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;”

God's grace is embodied in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. To access this grace, you must accept Christ as "God manifested in flesh", and believe in the sufficiency of His finished work at Calvary to wash away your past and give you a bright new future. Doing so will open the door for you to escape the imminent judgement that will be poured out on this sinful world, just as Noah escaped the flood that brought God's judgement on the people of his time. The secret to Noah's salvation from the great deluge is revealed to us in Genesis 6:7-8 as God's grace:

“And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.”

God's grace for salvation through Christ is such a difficult concept for religious people to comprehend. They fail to understand it because they think the basis of divine acceptance is their own personal efforts. The truth is simply this: salvation is by grace, and this grace is available only through Christ. Are you a religious person reading this devotional out of curiosity? You will be mightily and eternally blessed if you embrace the grace of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. Nevertheless, we must keep in mind that grace does not indulge the beneficiary in sin or lawlessness; rather, it gives spiritual power to help us live according to the acceptable standards of our holy God. You can only live acceptably before God through grace. Through this same grace, you will receive help to do God's will, and when you close your eyes in death, you will safely arrive in the bliss of heaven. Are you a partaker of God's grace?

ACTION POINT:
Stop struggling with your sins today. Hand them over to Jesus who will give you the grace to live above them

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 12-13, Isaiah 19:16-20:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POW’R

1 Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Chorus:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2 Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3 When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4 Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS MONDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 21 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.....

Today is DAY 17 of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray today’s prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” (PAGE 75) and sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED today, then pray the GLORY- provoking- Psalm you shall receive!

Topic: LORD, WALK ON THE SEA AGAIN!
(MATTHEW 14:22-27).

By walking on the sea, by walking on water, He was teaching the world a lesson: NATURAL LAWS AND RULES CANNOT DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY! Yes! He was teaching the world that HE IS THE PROTOCOL BREAKER AND ALL THINGS ARE UNDER HIS FEET! In this year of STORY TO GLORY, the STORM CALMER will walk on the raging seas of your life and cal every storm!

By walking on water, He was sending you a clear message: “I HAVE NOT LOST CONTROL! I AM IN FULL CONTROLOF YOUR LIFE AND MINSITRY! I KNOW YOUR PAST STORIES AND I HAVE COME TO LIFT YOU FROM STORY TO GLORY! Yes, my child! I have come to show the world through your life, family and ministry that THE NATURAL BATTLES AND STORMS will become supernatural under My Word: Nothing takes Me by surprise! I know your storms and I will SUSPEND NATURAL RULES AND BREAK PROTOCOL IN ORDER TO GET YOU –ON TIME! Yea! I am the “ON-TIME GOD” and I use your BATTLES STORIES phase to produce the various phases of my GLORY in you.”

Thank you Jesus! Note that by WALKING ON THE SEA, the LORD was also sending a loaded message that: In 2019, I CAN DO ANYTHING AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE, TO GET TO YOU ON TIME.” Do you know that WALIKING ON THE SEA was the QUICKEST ROUTE AND THING to do at that hour of the night when boats had gone to sleep?

Ah! The Lord will ACCELERATE the ACCLERATABLE in order to RESTORE your lost years of GLORY! Don’t miss the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT OF January 25th, 7p-3am! I see NEW SPEED COMING upon your life and ministry this year! I see DELAY being crushed under the anointing!

Lao Tzu wrote: “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” Endure the pain and complete this fast! Pray the prayers on page 75 of “War Against Haman -14” booklet now for today’s fasting prayers!

Today is DAY 17 of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray today’s prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” (PAGE 75) and sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED today, then pray the GLORY- provoking- Psalm you shall receive!

PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 4: My hope is built…..

1. Pray about today’s word as led.
2. LORD, change the RULE for my sake this year!
3. Lord, ACCELERATE my GLORY HOUR!
4. Holy Ghost, use this programme to cancel every DELAY device in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues now!
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
Seed Of Destiny 

TOPIC: DEADLY COMMITMENT TO GOD

MONDAY JANUARY 21,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And they shall be mine,"saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. Malachi 3":17-18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A dedicated person does not turn back from following God no matter what seems not to be working in his life temporarily.

Dedication to God is very critical to the fulfilment of life and destiny. God showcases the dedicated to the world. This was what we saw in the lives of Joseph,"Job, Daniel, Peter, Paul, etc. No one can be relevant in life without being dedicated to God. Therefore, it is very important to look at the subject of dedication.

Previously, we saw that dedication means being sold out to God, the willingness to go all the way with God and walking with God.

Now, another meaning of dedication is, deadly commitment to God. The question is, what is the implication of being deadly committed to God?
It is being dead to the pleasures of the world
To be deadly committed to God means to be dead to the pleasures of the world; it is to be committed to God even till death. It is likened to the way a marital vow is exchanged between intending couple on their wedding day. The couple normally confess that they would love each other in all situations until death do them part. This is how a dedicated person is ready to go all the way with God. A dedicated person does not turn back from following God no matter what seems not to be working in his life temporarily.
When you are deadly committed to God, you are dead to the world (Galatians 6":14); what the world holds important means nothing to you if it does not mean anything to God. To be deadly committed to God is to be dead to pleasure,"the flesh and human opinion.

Remember this": A dedicated person does not turn back from following God no matter what seems not to be working in his life temporarily.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to serve God and Him alone if you are yet to do so.
2. Be dead to the pleasures of the world and alive in Christ Jesus.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You give me the grace to follow You at all cost; help me to be dead to the pleasures of the world but alive in You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 2)
DAILY READING: Genesis 42:18 to 43:34,"Matthew 13":47 to 14:12,"Psalm 18":16 to 36,"Proverbs 4":7 to 10
TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/01/1853 - Dr Russell L. Hawes patented the envelop folding machine.

AMAZING FACT: The human eye can see 500 shades of grey.
QUOTE: When your life is surrendered at the altar of prayer,"then your steps can be ordered by God. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Healing and deliverance service tomorrow by 9 am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, January 21, 2019*

*TOPIC:* THE MEAL OF FORGIVENESS*

*Read: Leviticus 4:13-20*

*MEMORISE:*

…For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many_ (Romans 5:15).

*EXPOSITION*

Adam and Eve did not know the disastrous repercussions of the forbidden fruit they ate in the Garden of Eden, until after they had eaten it. when the sons of the prophets in the time of Elisha went to the farm to fetch vegetables, they also fetched poisonous vegetable together with the good ones. They did not know, until they ate it and it reached their stomach. They cried out to the Man of God, Elisha, and he purified it through some flour *(2Kgs. 4:38-41).*

Also, many sinners do not know the evils that are clothed or wrapped in the sins they are committing. Our forefathers ate the forbidden fruit by God and they brought sins, death, sorrows, sighs and evils to mankind *(Rm. 5:12, 19).* Through food, man entered into bondage of Satan, sin and death. One major way people contract sickness today, is through what they eat, drink and inhale. Terrible sicknesses and disease are affecting mankind through food and drinks.

I have the joy to announce to you that there is one meal that leads to your forgiveness and freedom from sin. Jesus Christ is the meal. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always”. And Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” *(Jn. 6:33-35).* Jesus Christ terminates guilt of sin. He cancels the power of sins. He breaks the bondage and yokes of Satan, sin and sickness. His body is the meal of forgiveness. Eat Him today by accepting Him as your Lord and Saviour.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Thank you glorious Father for the provision of the meal of forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
*2.* Lord, I overcome my besetting sin, I submit my life to You and eat the bread of life today.
*3.* Father of all flesh, let all unbelievers know Jesus Christ as the Meal of their forgiveness today.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Genesis 42:28 – 44:19; Matthew 13:46 – 14:9
*HAVE A FRUITFUL WEEK............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM