The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 31st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 31ST DECEMBER.

USE YOUR TONGUE CORRECTLY.

Whoever wants to embrace life and see the day fill up with good, Here’s what you do: Say nothing evil or hurtful (1 Peter 3:10 MSG).

The New Year is only hours away and I’m sure you’ve had so much to celebrate and be grateful to the Lord for in the outgoing year. Of course, while some are celebrating and testifying about the year, some others may be feeling dejected, wondering why their lives were full of pain and suffering in the outgoing year, and then hoping that in the New Year, things will be different.

Now, whether or not you had a fantastic, supernatural 2018, there’s hope for the future. You have to decide that you’re going to have an extraordinary 2019. God’s Word shows you how. If where you are right now isn’t where you want to be, it’s your responsibility to change things; and the tool for this is in your mouth!

Our opening verse says if you want to have your days filled up with goodness and good things, use your tongue correctly. How do you want your life to be in the coming year? It’s up to you! Speak in line with God’s Word; in line with the experiences you want to have. It’s that simple.

Your life goes where your words go; you journey in the direction of your words. Therefore, let your communication be wholesome. Don’t voice fear, uncertainties, and unbelief; affirm the Word. Practise this, and you’ll experience the blessings of the Word; your experiences will be in sync with the Word and the realities of the Kingdom life. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23).

As you go into the New Year, one of the critical decisions you must make is to yield your tongue to the Word! Practise talking right, and watch your life consistently go forward and upward!

CONFESSION

My tongue is anointed to speak forth truths; truths relating to the Kingdom; truths of my heritage in Christ! I bless the Lord for a glorious New Year ahead, where I prosper exceedingly and triumph gloriously by the Word, through the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

James 3:4-5 Behold also the ships, which though [they be] so great, and [are] driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
Psalm 34:12-13 What man [is he that] desireth life, [and] loveth [many] days, that he may see good? 13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 22 & Malachi 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 22:11-21 & Malachi 3-4

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank you for loading me daily with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully today. I thank you for your glory and grace that you’ve bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. My life is completely for your glory! I thank you because I know that this is my set time to

experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. I declare that all things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS MONDAY DECEMBER 2018 DAY 31 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Topic: STAY POSITIVE!
(LUKE 10:19; PHILIPPIANS 4:1-8).

As 2018 ends today, you must never forget that satan will attack your thoughts DAILY because he knows that your thoughts are so powerful! No wonder a paraphrase from one particular scripture in the Bible says: “it is what you think that you become! (Proverbs 23:7). If you don’t expect great things to happen in your life, you won’t recognize them when they do. Part of this means that you need to believe that your greatest days are ahead of you (2019), not behind you (2018).

When you adopt this belief, your life will be filled with joy, success and happiness as it should. You must also learn to say “YES.” Saying YES means BEING POSITIVE no matter the matter! Saying YES, means saying to yourself always that “NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT ME.”- Luke 10:19. Great things happen when you begin to say “YES” to life! You become more passionate because you know that no matter what comes your way, ALL THINGS WILL WORK FOR YOUR GOOD EVENTUALLY!

Oh! It may be tough and rough now, but all things will work out for you eventual good! Stop being depressed! See the good ahead! NOTHING VAN HURT YOU! Stop pitying yourself! See the good ahead! Stop getting discouraged and weak in the things of God! See the good ahead!

In this life, IF YOU LOVE GOD, NOTHING SHALL BE ANY MEANS HURT YOU! Even your mistakes, DELAYS, etc, will not HURT YOU! A million gang-ups against you will not hurt you! Fear not! Saying “YES” to life allows you to live to your full potential in confidence! Hear Roy T. Bennet: “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

Yes! As 2018 ends today, BE POSITIVE, despite that delay or fearful battle! You are not rich until you have a rich heart! A rich heart is a positive heart! Never stop saying good things to yourself! Stay positive even as you prepare to do another 21-day WORLD WIDE prayers b(January 5th- 25th)! The fasting ends with another glorious WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT on January 25th, 7PM. The 2019 Prophetic theme is: “MOVING FROM STORY TO GLORY; A NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS!” Get the “War against Haman- 14” booklet now! It contains the 2019 January, 21-Day fasting special prayers! Get your 2019 ODM too! Congrats for the gift of life and happy New Year in advance! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

1. Thank god for 2018! Thank Him for the gift of life!

2. See 2 Cor. 10:4-5. I tear down every imagination of the evil one over my life! I reject discouragement in Jesus name.

3. I scatter every attack against my thoughts in Jesus name!

4. Pray for me and the ODM crew today. Pray about 2019 now as led.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: VESSELS USED OF GOD.

MEMORISE:

If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 2 Timothy 2:21

READ: 2 Timothy 2:20-22

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

The God we serve is very result-oriented. He never does anything just for the fun of it, and so He created every one of us with a purpose in mind. Not one person on this earth exists without a special assignment. He expects our lives to yield pleasant result to Him. Unfortunately, many people live life on their own terms. They just glide through life without a specific divine goal; the wind directs them to the south and they go to the south, and the next minute, the wind carries them to the north and they follow. They do not live their lives with a purpose in mind, because they don’t value their existence.

There is nothing as rewarding as being used of the Lord; He is the best boss that anyone can ever have. It is only in His organization that every act of service is generously rewarded. However, our God is also driven by His principles. There are things that you have to do in order to be used of Him. First of all, you have to be clean. God will use any type of vessel-broken vessels, young vessels, old vessels, poor vessels- but He will never use a dirty vessel, except, of course, for dirty and irritable things. The Holy Spirit makes this clear in 2 Timothy 2:21, saying:

“If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.”

Secondly, you have to seek to know what specific assignment God has for you. Your assignment in life is specific to you. For example, even though there were many apostles in the early Church, God still chose Paul and sent him to the Gentiles. Even if it seems like you have similar assignments with your neighbor, you don’t have the same purpose with them. To know your specific purpose, your spiritual eyes must be open and fixed on God’s dictate. When your relationship with God is solid and strong, you will have no problem with keeping your purpose firm and focusing on Jesus. It is also in maintaining a strong relationship with God that you will find strength to do all that He asks of you. As you prepare to enter a new year, desire to know your specific assignment from God, and determine to be focused on it. In this coming year, God will greatly use you for His purpose in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, open my eyes of understanding to comprehend the specific assignment You have for me in life. I am ready Lord, please use me mightily.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Malachi 1-4

John 21:15-25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.
1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Monday, 31st December 2018

BREAKING BONDAGES

OVERVIEW
SCRIPTURE: ...in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Presence of God carries the light of God and the light terminates the darkness of life.

God does not derive any pleasure from the captivity and bondage of His children. It is not God’s will for His children to be under the bondage of the devil. We were created to experience the freedom of God (John 8:32, 36).
Now, it has been confirmed that the major secret of breaking the bondages of life is the Presence of God. Chains and captivities have no capacity to survive the Presence of God, be it the reproach of sin, failure or frustration etc.

The Presence of God is a liberating Presence (2 Corinthians 3:17). The Presence of God carries the Light of God and that Light terminates the darkness of life.

Now, how can you connect God’s presence to break the bondages of life?

1. Avoid the life of disobedience
Disobedience to God invites bondage. The life of iniquity is the anchor for bondage. People suffer from untold hardship because they do things against God’s instruction.
2. Live in God’s Divine Presence
The Presence of God is a liberating presence. Whenever we are too busy for God, we are in a hurry to be bound by the devil. We must invest in the spirit rather than the flesh because the flesh is prone to destruction.
3. Avoid the life of cover-up
Do not hide your challenges and weaknesses from God.
Beloved, I decree that every spirit of disobedience, cover-up, doubt and unbelief is terminated from your life. Receive a fresh passion for His Presence, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The Presence of God carries the Light of God and that Light terminates the darkness of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Live in obedience to God’s Word.
2. Invest in the Spirit by feeding your spirit with God’s Word always.

PRAYER: O Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask that You take away from my heart every ungodly desire and put in me the desire that is godly, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE BREAKING BONDAGES
QUOTE: God is not looking for the rest from you but the best of you. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Malachi 3:1 to 4:6, Revelation 22:1 to 21, Psalm 150:1 to 6, Proverbs 31:25 to 31.
AMAZING FACT: Human thighs are stronger than concrete.
TODAY IN HISTORY: December 31st - New Year's Eve, the final evening of the Gregorian calendar year, traditionally a night for merry-making to welcome in the New Year.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 31, 2018

TOPIC: THERE IS AN END
Read: Ecclesiastes 8:1-8
MEMORISE: No one has power over the spirit to retain the spirit, and no one has power in the day of death (Ecclesiastes 8:8).

EXPOSITION

Both the beginning and the end are always at loggerheads. While the former always want to perpetuate itself without end, the latter aspires to takeover and exterminate the former. This is the reality of life. Occupying a post at any level for a long time is pleasing and enjoyable. Nobody who is the occupant wants his reign to know an end. 

No wonder there have been cases of leaders in history who have attempted to perpetuate themselves in government of nations. In fact, there are some who have so tyrannically stayed put in government houses of their nations. The irony of life is that all of these have ended up one way or the other, on most cases, very sadly and ingloriously.

Every living human seldom desires the factor called 'end'. Death remains man’s enemy. It brings one’s rule, reign, service, enjoyment, sorrows, wars, illnesses, sufferings, worries, and all other things to an end! No rationally inclined person desires that end should come to his life regardless of how painful, sorrowful and hard the life itself had been. However, there is a necessary and inevitable end to all these things.

Blessed are you, living and reading this dose of the Living Water today. Know that the end will come one day. It is not negotiable. It is same for the powerful and the weak, the small and the mighty, the rich and the poor. It is incumbent on the living to prepare for the necessary end, which comes without giving notice! Rich? Poor? Influential? High? Lowly? Famous? Notorious? Your end is sure.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, and cooperate with His Spirit to do what is just, right and above all, what will earn and qualify you for eternal life with Him, where there is no end. Be wise; follow Jesus to the end, He is way, the truth and the life.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh God of grace, assist me to do the needful before I am no more.
2. Teach and help me, Oh Lord, to number my days so that I can keep putting to mind the end, a thing that would moderate my living now.
3. Lord, help those in positions of public fund to continually remember their ends, so that they can do the right things according to Your will and in the interest of the masses they are serving.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 6 -10
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY LAST DAY OF THE YEAR 2018.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM