The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 23rd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 23RD DECEMBER.

THE AUTHOR OF THE SCRIPTURES.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God… (2 Timothy 3:16).

God’s Word enlightens us about the things of God, and helps us know His will, plan and purpose. If you know His written Word, you’ll know the unwritten Word, because you’ll become acquainted with the author of the written Word—the Holy Spirit.

There’s a difference between an author and a writer. We have several writers of the books of the Bible; the prophets and the apostles who wrote the Scriptures for us; but they’re not the author. Our opening verse says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God…”; “God” here is the Holy Spirit. If you ever want to know how God thinks, His language, His mind, thoughts, and opinions, then you’ve got to study and meditate on the Scriptures.

Sometimes, some people wonder, “How do I know when God is talking to me? I don’t want to confuse the voice of God with my mind.” You can learn His language; you can know His views, His opinions, His ideas, all from the Scriptures. Your heart becomes clear in such a way that you can separate the voice of the Holy Spirit from other voices.

You’ve got to learn the Scriptures; give attention to the Word of God. When you study the Bible, make notes. As you read, some thoughts will come to you; write them down. When you notice something striking, underline it; mark your Bible. Make annotations in your Bible. Don’t just read like you’re reading a newspaper.

There’re those who read the Bible; they even teach others, but aren’t really acquainted with the truths and revelations of the Spirit, and that’s sad. Paul said, “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power” (1 Corinthians 2:4). That’s what it should be. You need illumination, and it’s the Holy Spirit that opens the eyes of your spirit to the truths of the Scriptures, for your growth and edification. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Precious Holy Spirit, thank you for your awesome ministry in my life! You’re my Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and my Standby. Through the Scriptures, you lead me in the path of life, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:20-21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

Job 32:8 But [there is] a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 15 & Zephaniah 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 18:1-12 & Zechariah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

23RD DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for the power and ability of your Word to bring me health, prosperity and cause me to excel in all I do. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing in me a harvest of what it talks about. With your Word, I am set on the course that I must follow.

My future is bright and full of glory. There’s no darkness in me; I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and your Spirit. I am strengthened by the Holy Spirit and my heart is filled with your wisdom. I move in the direction of your vision for my life, and I am making a great difference in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: GOOD MEASURE.

MEMORISE:

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. Luke 6:38

READ: Proverb 11:24-25

24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.

25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

The principle of giving is one of the cardinal principles that God has put in place for the benefit of His children. God wants us to prosper and be wealthy, to the extent that we can afford to lend to nations. However, the measure of God’s liberality to us is determined by our liberality to Him. All of God’s principles are simple and straight forward. This principle we are considering today simply says “Give and it shall be given to you”. In other words, you have to give so as to receive. Unfortunately, as simple as this principle is, many Christians do not apply it, because deep down in their hearts they don’t believe it.

When you sow a seed, you never back the exact seed you gave out. For example, a farmer who plants a water melon seed will reap multiple water melon with much more seeds in them; all from that single seed. That is the meaning of good measure. God always multiples whatever you give Him, and He never owes anyone. He always pays back His debts and that is why Genesis 8:22 says that seed time and harvest will never cease. If you are faithful to your seed time, you can rest assured that He will be faithful enough to give you your due harvest.

Why do many people sow without receiving in good measure? This might be because they don’t give willingly. 2 Corinthians 9:7 says that we must not give grudgingly or as though we are under compulsion. In other words, for us to reap the benefit of our sowing, it must be done willingly from the heart. Our God loves a cheerful giver, and for this reason, aside from the fact that you have to willing give, you also have to do it joyfully. I was invited to a certain church a while ago, and because I was there, they were calling for all manner of offering. I was getting annoyed already when they still called for one more offering. Grumbling, I put my hand in my pocket to get money out and I heard God say to me, “Keep you money! If you want to grumble while giving me an offering, then don’t bother”. I quickly changed my attitude before giving the offering. Do you know that if you grumble to give an offering, you are just throwing away your money? That sort of offering is not accepted by God, it is better for you not to give at all.

Correct your attitude to giving from today. Whenever you have the opportunity to give, remember that when you give joyfully, you will also receive in good measure.

KEY POINT:

A cheerful giver is a guaranteed receiver.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 5-7

John 16:16-33

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)
1. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Halleluyah
Because God will do new things
Rivers in desert now flowing
Halleluyah to our king.

2. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

3. We will soon shout Halleluyah
The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

4. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

5. We will soon shout Hallelujah
To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

6. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Many will have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

7. We will soon shout Halleluyah
One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousands.

8. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Songs of praises we will sing
Halleluyah to our King.
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS SUNDAY DECEMBER 2018 DAY 23 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Topic: THE MYSTERY OF EPAPHRODITUS
( PHILIPPIANS 2:24-30).

Verses 25 and 26 of today’s devotional are mystery lines but they will provoke ministry lines concerning your walk with God! Let’s go! “Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphrodittus, my brother, and companion in labor, and fellow soldier………For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.”

In fact, the next verse says: “He was sick to the point of death!’ Wow! Why would God allow some battles to degenerate before He intervenes? Why would God wait till the last minute before He shows up in some battles? I can imagine that Apostle Paul must have prayed a lot for him, yet it was just at the point of death that God showed up! Why does God DELAY?

Don’t also forget that despite Paul’s prayers, Timothy was not completely healed of his ulcers! In fact, Paul told him to take regular, little wine for that reason! Was Paul not carrying a strong healing anointing? Oh, questions and questions! No matter how 2018 has been, even in the midst of mysterious delays, questions and unanswered prayers, despite all your prayers and fasting, REFUSE TO QUIT NOW!

A wise woman said: “Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.” Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away! Determine to live life with flair and laughter even when all you see is pain. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude! Close with Maya Angelou again: “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”

Yes, God is up to something awesome even when He hides His face for a season! BE COURAGEOUS AS YOU END THIS YEAR IN 8 DAYS TIME! Without courage you cannot look up to your God and you can’t be prayerful, patient, kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest!

In the remaining days of this year and in 2019, every mysterious event around your life and ministry will become your ministry to your world! Hold on and dig in! I see a last-minute testimony before 2018 ends! BE COURAGEOUS!
( ODM is the best Christmas/ New Year gift item).

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. God of Epaphroditus,a rise and give me a LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE before the end of 2018 and in January, in Jesus name (Pray it aggressively for 7 days and 7 nights).

3. Lord God, turn every mystery to my ministry!

4. Holy Ghost, use events beyond my brain as Your raw material for greater glory in my life, family and ministry.

5. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR BAD NEWS; go back to sender TODAY in Jesus name.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

SUNDAY,"DECEMBER 23, 2018

SCRIPTURE": For thou,"Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalm 5":12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot be a worshipper and be powerless. You cannot be a praiser and be a weakling.

From our anchor scripture,"it is confirmed that praise is key to the anointing. When you praise God for what He has done for you, it secures, validates, stabilises, establishes, authenticates and seals that miracle. When you thank God for what you expect or what was prophesied; it becomes an action of faith that moves God into action for greater manifestations.

What are the outcomes of praise?

1. The Release of Power": When we praise God,"the Hand of God is released in power. You cannot be a worshipper and be powerless. You cannot be a praiser and be a weakling (2Kings 3":15).

2. The Release of Supplies: The Hand of God is released in supplies. Your supplies are released to you by the Hand of God when you praise Him (Psalm 67:5-7).

3. The Voice of God and Divine Direction: Praise releases the Voice of God,"and the Voice of God is the Voice of direction (2Kings 3":15-17).

4. The Empowerment of the Voice of Man: Praise empowers the voice of man. Your praise to God empowers your voice such that when you speak,"things happen (2Kings 3":17).

What are the keys to effective praise and worship?

1. Focus on God. To praise God acceptably,"you must refuse to be distracted by your needs and challenges. You must focus on God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength (Mark 12":29-31).

2. The Attitude of Gratitude: Praise God with gratitude. Identify the things God has done in your life and praise Him (Psalm 100:4).

3. Purity and Uprightness of Heart: Praise God in purity and uprightness of heart (Psalm 29:2).
Beloved,"my counsel is, praise God in the beauty of holiness and you would see the Hand of God.
REMEMBER THIS": You cannot be a worshipper and be powerless. You cannot be a praiser and be a weakling.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make praise a lifestyle.

2. Be focused on what God has done for You and praise Him for what He is yet to do.

PRAYER: 

O Lord,"I will praise You at all times. I ask for the grace to stand in uprightness. Remove from my life every distraction that would hinder my praise to You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": PRAISE AND THE ANOINTING
QUOTE: victims of depression are never candidates of oppression. Culled from 30 
SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 8:11 to 10:19,"Romans 8": 9 to 25,"Psalm 18":16 to 36,"Proverbs 19":26.

AMAZING FACT: A human body has 60,"000 miles of blood vessels. In comparison, the Earth's circumference is only 25,000 miles.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 23/12/1672: Giovanni Cassini discovered a moon of the planet Saturn (Rhea).
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 23, 2018

TOPIC: USEFUL VESSEL

Read: Luke 10:38-42
MEMORISE: And she had a sister called Mary, who also sat at Jesus' feet and heard His word (Luke 10:39).

EXPOSITION

Martha welcomed Jesus into her home. Her act of service may seem small compared to works like the Apostle Paul’s missionary trips and letters. But she and her family provided a place of rest and refreshment for the saviour, which must have been a welcome pause in His life. It is true that Jesus once corrected Martha for placing much emphasis on the details of hospitality (Luke 10:41); nevertheless, when He visited her home, He no doubt anticipated for food and fellowship with people He loved. God’s plan for every believer is made up of a lifetime of small opportunities. No matter what our career or calling may be, we should seek ways to serve the Lord daily. We do this by ministering-wherever we are to family members, friends, neighbours, and co-workers.

Since the Lord gives His children gift and talents suitable for fulfilling His purpose, we know that He wants to use us. The question we should be asking is, “Can God use me?” That is, have we made ourselves available to follow Him in any circumstance? The areas of service set aside specifically for us are waiting. No one knows ahead of time exactly what God will require, but we can be sure He will equip us with the right tools for the task.

Are you ready to say, “Yes, God can use me”? If so, then tell the Lord you are available to work for Him in any way He desires. He will respond by placing people and opportunities in your path. Through His strength, you will do more to further the kingdom than you ever imagined-one day and one small act of service at a time.

PRAYER POINTS

1. The grace to be available for God’s use, rest on me, now, in Jesus’ name.

2. Lord, equip me with the right tools in order to function in the area you want me in Your vineyard.

3. Let all Your children be preoccupied for You and release the unction to function on them, O Lord.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Habakkuk 2 -3 & Zephaniah 1- 2

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY, DO HAVE AN AWESOME MOMENT IN GOD'S PRESENCE, AS YOU WORSHIP HIM, TODAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM