The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 22nd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 22ND DECEMBER.

THE EARTHY AND THE HEAVENLY.

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:48).

Oftentimes, we hear some people say, “I don’t know that man from Adam.” Such statements are indicative of the fact that such people are tracing their lineage to the first Adam. But when you’re born again, your ancestry or lineage isn’t from the first Adam; it’s from the second Adam, Jesus Christ.

The verse preceding our opening verse says, “The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven” (1 Corinthians 15:47). So, like Jesus, you’re heavenly; meaning that you’re not subject to this world, its elements or systems. Jesus conquered and subdued this world when He walked the earth. That’s what He expects of you too, because “…as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).

1 Corinthians 15:45 says, “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.” Christ Jesus, whose image and likeness you bear is the Lord from heaven; a life-giving Spirit. He’s now your root; you’re connected to, born from, and of, Him! Your ties with the first Adam have been severed completely and forever.

Read Psalm 87:6; it says, “The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there.” He’s talking about the new creation who was born in Zion! God doesn’t trace your lineage to the land of your earthly nativity. This is what Jesus meant when He said to the Jews, “...Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world” (John 8:23). He knew He was different. It’s the same with you today. You’re heavenly!

On the contrary, those who aren’t born again are earthy. We call them “earthlings”; they’re of this world, and subject to the corrupting influences of this world. This is the reason you must preach the Gospel to everyone in your sphere of contact, and beyond, that they may hear the Gospel of Christ and be converted from being earthy to being heavenly. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m not of this world! I bear the image of the second and last Adam—Jesus Christ. I’m heavenly, a fellow citizen with the saints, and of the household of God. Everything about my life epitomises heaven on earth, and I continually extend that environment to those in my world, and haul souls into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

1 Corinthians 15:49 AMPC And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so [a]let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 13:11-14:1-20 & Habakkuk 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 17:11-18 & Haggai 2

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, you’re gracious and kind. I thank you for making me a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. All things are mine, and nothing good is withheld from me. I dwell in the realm of superabundance, where I am graciously supplied

with every good thing. My life is a manifestation of your love and grace. I have a supernatural
heritage in Christ, possessions of great and inestimable value! Daily, I walk in superabundance, for you have prepared great and unquantifiable blessings for me to take care of all my needs spiritually, financially, materially, and emotionally! All that belongs to me are being unveiled by the revelation of God’s Word, and as I see, I possess, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2018

PARALYZE THE PRAYERS OF COFFIN SELLERS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 46:4; REVELATION 4:5-11

Recent studies have shown that a moderate amount of exercise such as walking 20 kilometres per week may help prevent weight gain and can promote weight loss in non-dieting individual. An eight-month study involving 182 overweight men and women, from ages 40 – 65 years, confirmed that there was a clear relationship between the amount of physical activity and amount of weight loss. The study further suggests that weight can be managed by a moderate amount of exercise, such as walking for half an hour each day. The Holy Ghost emphasis again is on living long on planet earth for God to use us. Revelation 4:11b says: “…for thou has created all things and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”

Note the words: “they are.” They stand for present and living beings. They “were” stands for the original purpose of God before you were born. The summary of both is that God wants to get pleasure from your life while you are alive. God has no pleasure in the dead because He has more than enough dust to glorify Him. Does He need more dust to glorify Him? No! The untimely death of a believer is a loss to the kingdom of God on planet earth. Do all you can to live long for God! Adding unnecessary weight is killing yourself slowly. Eating any thing at any time is giving satan a rope to hand you. 

Postponing your visits to the gym or postponing your times of physical exercises, is an invitation to coffin sellers.

Pray against death before your time! Just trekking about 20 kilometres per week can make you live a week longer on planet earth to terrorize the gates of hell. 

Satan knows that God cannot use a dead body and he will do all he can to accelerate your death. Uproot agents of death – accidents, sickness, witches/wizards, armed robbers, assassinations, lack of enough physical exercises, etc. His promise is: “And even to your old age, I am He and even to hoar hairs (gray hairs) will I carry you…” – (Isaiah 46:6). Yes, one day in old age and hoar hair (gray hairs), we shall die if Jesus tarries, but please refuse to die before your time! Peace!

_The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items! Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS! The “War Against Haman-14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers and your STORY to GLORY secrets!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of consecration to God.
1. Thank God for the Word and begin to uproot agents of death this month and in 2019. Ask for the grace to eat wisely. Cancel a satanic plan to make an ODM user disabled in 2019.
To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below:
https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

MEMORISE:

And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. Mark 4:39

READ: Mark 4:35-41

35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.

36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.

37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.

38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

One of the great titles of our Lord is “Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6). He is the possessor of peace and He has bequeathed this peace to us all. In John 14:27, he said:

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

In today’s Bible reading, Jesus demonstrated to us that His ability to instill peace was no fluke. After a successful preaching assignment, He told His disciples that they should sail to the other side of the sea in order to continue their assignment there. On their way, a great storm arose on the sea that was about to cause their ship to capsize. Interestingly, the Peace of Peace was in the inner part of the ship, sleeping. Out of fear, the disciples woke Him up, indicting Him for not showing concern about their situation. With the benefit of hindsight you might say, “What a faithless group of disciples these were”. However, if you were to be sincere with yourself, have you not also been in situations that have caused you to indict Jesus in your heart? Nevertheless, Mark 4:39 says:

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.”

That is our Master for you – compassionate, loving, omniscient and understanding of our frame. After He stilled the storm, He rebuked the disciples for their lack of faith. Do you also feel that He does not care about you? He is also rebuking you today. I found myself in such a situation some years ago. I thought that I had been forsaken and nobody cared about me. Nevertheless, the Lord sent a little girl to give me a cake like He did for Elijah (1 kings 19:6). Beloved, Jesus cares. He will not leave you in that situation. As a matter of fact, His peace will overwhelm the current storm in your life and there shall be great calm. This calmness will surpass the rage of the storm, and it shall be as though you never experienced a storm in your life.

One truth you can learn from this story is that working for God does not make you immune to the storms of life. Jesus and the disciples had just had a successful outreach and there came a storm. As a matter of fact, the storm came because their exploits wrecked havoc on the kingdom of Satan. What worked in favor of the disciples was that the stiller of storms was with them. He promised us also that He would be with us till the end of the age (Matthew 28:20). Learn from this story that you must always keep Jesus in the boat of your life at all times. Don’t ever undertake a journey or project without His involvement. Moreover, we should not be faithless to the point of indicting our Lord. We should outgrow crying like babies in Christ. He has given us authority to still storms ourselves, but not without abiding in Him (Luke 10:19, John 15:4).

ACTION POINT:

Apply your authority in Christ to still every storm raging against you or around you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 1-4

John 15:18-16:15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: THE GREAT PHYSICIAN NOW IS NEAR

1. The great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Sweetest note in seraph song,
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung,
Jesus, blessed Jesus.

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
Go on your way in peace to heav’n,
And wear a crown with Jesus.

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
I love the name of Jesus.

4. His name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The charming name of Jesus.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, December 22, 2018

TOPIC: ENCOURAGE YOUR PASTOR
Read: 2 Timothy 1:1-6

MEMORISE: When I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also (2 Timothy 1:5).

EXPOSITION

Do you attend church? If so, God has placed a person whose job is to train you in righteousness and speak the truth, even when you do not want to hear it. You are blessed to have a pastor who loves you and cares about your spiritual well-being. He needs to know you care about him too. Many churchgoers refuse to encourage their pastors, but being aware of his needs is an important part of belonging to the body of Christ. In his second letter to Timothy, Paul models the way we are to encourage those who minister. Such as:

Tell your pastor you appreciate him. There is nothing more uplifting to a person’s heart than to know someone else cares. Words are certainly valuable, but actions can speak even more loudly. So intentionally, seek ways to demonstrate your love for ministers.

Express confidence in the pastor. Let him know you recognise the sincerity of his faith and appreciate his commitment to speak scriptural truths into your life.

Affirm the call of God on his life. Work with your pastor; respond to him in a way that shows you understand he is being called to minister and therefore has God’s hand upon him. And when you experience the Lord working through him, let him know.

Above all, pray for your pastor. Do not assume that others in the church are praying for him or that a spiritual leader does not need intercession. The devil would like to thwart effective ministry, but you can help to defend your shepherd as he tends the flock. Be your pastor’s encourager, and you will be blessed for it.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Appreciate God for the ministers He has graciously handed you over to, to build you up in His holy way.

2. Lord, teach me how, and help me to duly appreciate the labour of love of my pastors.

3. Pray for your pastors as led by the Holy Spirit, now.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nahum 1 -3 & Habakkuk 1
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A FRUITFUL WEEKEND.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM